When Jaekyung Choked On Dukkbokki Because Jungkook Wants to Introduce Her to His Family

SWEET SENSASIAN~ [Scenario Shop: OPEN] ^-^

On a beautiful summer breezy day, Jungkook took his girlfriend to their favorite dukkbokki place. “Annyeong Jungkook-ah, Jaekyung I see you smile a lot these days.” The owner winked.

Jaekyung smiled as her cheeks grew warm. Jungkook squeezed her hand and led her to the booth. “Ah, you softened me up too much. People won’t take me seriously anymore because I’m dating you.” Jaekyung sighed.

Jungkook chuckled. “I’m sorry. We can break up and you can return to the badass troublemaker of Seoul High if you’d like.”

“You know that’s not what I meant.” Jaekyung shook her head.

“If anything they should be more intimidated by you because you’re dating me, Maknae of the baddest gang in South Seoul.” Jungkook grinned proudly.

“Okay Bulletproof Boy Scout, just the name makes me tremble.” Jaekyung joked. “No, it’s just a little hard adjusting to… this. I’ve always been on my own and now I have you and the Bangtan oppas. It’s a nice change but people look at me differently.”

“Don’t mind it, you’re still the infamous Jaekyung, but you’re also my badass girlfriend. And besides, the girls are just jealous because they’re not the ones I’m dating.” Jungkook assured as he twirled a fork between his fingers.

“I suppose you’re right.” Jaekyung agreed. Just then a hot plate of dukkbokki appeared in front of the couple. “Here you are. Eat well you two! It’s on the house today.” The owner beamed and returned behind the counter.

"Thank you." Jungkook bowed his head with a smile.

Jaekyung her lips. “I’m starving.” She broke her chopsticks and began to eat. Jaekyung picked up a rice cake and held it to Jungkook’s lips. “Ah.” She demanded. He smiled and opened his mouth. Jaekyung popped the rice cake inside and giggled. “I’ve been waiting for this all day.”

Jungkook gazed at her. Jaekyung caught his gaze and looked at him questioningly. “What?” She inquired quizically.

“Nothing, I’m just happy to be with you.” He said with all sincerity. Jaekyung gave him an unsure look then softened. “I’m happy you’re with me too.” Jaekyung replied, she then returned back to eating.

Jungkook laced his finger with hers across the table. “Jaekyung-ah.” He softly called.

“Hmm?” She mumbled as she chewed on another rice cake. “How would you feel about meeting my family?” Jungkook questioned.

Her eyes widened and she accidently inhaled the food causing it to go down the wrong tube. She started to choke madly.

*Cough cough. Jaekyung lightly patted her chest. Jungkook grew alarmed and handed her his glass of water. She took long gulps and finally returned to breathing normally.

Jungkook sighed in relief. “Jeez, you scared me. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“No, no I’m sorry. I just… you caught me off guard. It was an unexpected question it gave me a shock.” She shook her head. The owner ahjumma was wiping the cups dry whilst watching the couple discuss the matter. A small smile appeared on her lips.

“Listen, Han Jaekyung. I really care about you. You’ve become someone really important to me and you’re a big part of my life now. And I feel it’s time for my family to meet you.” Jungkook explained. "But if you're not ready I understand."

Jaekyung immediately objected. "No I'd love to, really." Her palms started to sweat. She shook her head. “But I don’t know Jungkook, I mean what if your family has heard rumors about me? What if they don’t approve?”

“They will, you wanna know why? Because I chose you, don’t forget I was cold hearted to everyone, until you melted it. I am who I am today because of you.” Jungkook smiled. “Besides, once they approve of you I’m gonna make you my future wife.” He winked.

tumblr_mmkntwFmvx1s8lja8o1_500.gif