8. Tiffany's Birthday Party

My HatefulBoyfriend

Nickhun was sitting on the chair while leaning his back against it. He was closing his eyes and it seemed like he was calming down himself. He couldn’t give up on Yuri to Minho because he knew Minho intended to do something to her especially, after the incident between them at the fan meeting. He felt very uneasy about it as he didn’t want Yuri getting hurt again.

Meanwhile, the manager was talking with someone on the phone. “Oh… ok, I got it. Thanks.” The manager ended the call. The manager approached Nickhun and he sat on the chair in front of Nickhun. “Nickhun?” he called.

Nickhun opened his eyes and looked at the manager. His anger still could be seen vaguely in his eyes. “Yes?”

“I have talked about this thing to the producer of this show… em… can’t you give up on that girl… Yuri?”

“What?!” Nickhun asked in disbelief. “No! I can’t…”

The manager immediately interrupted what Nickhun was going to say. “Listen first! I have talked to the producer and he said it will be much interesting if Minho is the one who will partner with Yuri. He wants to change the plan for this show. Both of you will partner with the girl who not choose you. What I mean… Minho will partner with one of the girls that choose you and you will partner with one of the girls that choose Minho. There will be another selection in the middle of this show. This time, the show will be continuing only when the couples choose each other willingly without coercion which means both parties choose each other as their partner.” The manager looked thoroughly at Nickhun to see his reaction. “Okay?”

“But, it’s still unacceptable! I’m sure Minho chooses her because he wants to take revenge. I’m very sure that is the only reason!” Nickhun still refused that stupid idea.

“I think if Minho really does want to take revenge, he won’t do bad things. Maybe, he will just , you know… many people will watch this show… besides, if Yuri really can’t bear with Minho, she can announce about it, right?” 

“Nevertheless, I still want her as my partner.”

“Nickhun, please… can’t you sacrifice one more time?”

“Sacrifice?!” Nickhun asked in disbelief. “Ceh!” he rolled his eyes. “Hyung know what is sacrifice?!”

“Yes, I know you have sacrifice many times for Minho… but, please just one more time. I can’t depend on Minho to solve this problem. You also know very well how Minho is. So, please?” Nickhun didn’t reply anything, he was just silent. He still looked hesitated about it. “Ok, I’ll give you a time to think. Please, please think wisely... I can’t guarantee your future career once the scandal spread.” The manager got up from his seat. “Tell me your decision before tonight. We have to call the girls who are chosen in top 5 tonight.” He patted Nickhun’s shoulder to give him support before leaving Nickhun alone.

Nickhun closed his eyes back. He tried to gain some calmness to think about this thing wisely. 2SG’s future career was in his hand now. However, he wondered why all the burdens are on his shoulder. Why was he supposed to take all the burdens on himself?! 2SG was consisted on 2 members, not only himself! Every time, Minho always increased the burdens on him.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. He got up and took all the forms of the girls who chose Minho. He sat back and took a look at the forms. He just stared at all of them blankly. He didn’t show any interest in them except Yuri. He really wondered who he should choose. Since Yuri won’t be his partner, he didn’t too care who would be his partner now, everyone was okay to him.

Out of a sudden, his hands stopped and his eyes were locking on a picture of one of the forms. He observed that picture carefully. At first, he thought it was Yuri. But thinking about it one more time, it was out of questions. How could she send two forms especially with this form, choosing Minho, it didn’t make any sense. After observing, he realized she was not Yuri, her eyes was smaller than Yuri. However, in a glance, she looked exactly like Yuri. He took a look at her name. It was Im Yoona.

“Im Yoona…” Nickhun said while thinking. Somehow, that name sounded so familiar and his minds were flashing back all the things which could be a sign why he felt like he knew that name. “Oh! Yuri’s friend also has the same name!” suddenly, he blurted out happily. Since back then, he was so moody and finally, his lips curled up. “So, it is possible that she is Yuri’s friend?” Nickhun asked to himself. He decided to choose her. He chuckled after being in amazement how they looked alike. It would be very nice if she was really Yuri’s friend, at least Yuri had a companion. He smiled while staring at Yoona’s picture.

--------------

Yuri and Yoona were watching television at the living room. Anyways, it’s more like television was watching them. Their minds were thinking about other things. In any times now, the chosen girls would be informed by a call. Compared to Yoona, Yuri looked more super nervous than her. She folded her arms and a frown could be seen on her face.

Yoona took a look at Yuri. “Eh~ don’t be too nervous,” she tried to ease Yuri’s mind. 

Yuri looked at Yoona. “I think I’m going to die because of nervousness!” Suddenly, the telephone was ringing. “Oh!” Yuri was a bit startled with that call. “H…Hello.” She greeted politely with the hope that it was the call that she wanted.

“Hey! Why are you being so polite?!” Sooyoung shouted from the call.

“What?!” Yuri still didn’t recognize that voice at first. Then, she heard a laugh from the call. “YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!” she raised her voice. “You got me excited for nothing! What do you want?!”

“Eh~ don’t be angry! I’m just a friend who is very caring about you.”

“Ceh!” Yuri rolled her eyes. “Cut that nonsense!” she laughed. Anyways, because of Sooyoung, Yuri was able to forget about that show things and she felt more relaxed. “What is it?”

“I just want to know how your progression with that show is. Did both of you get chosen?”

“No~ we still didn’t get any call.”

“Oh… Bye!” Sooyoung was about to end the call.

“Wait!” Yuri stopped her. “Are you just going to ask that question?!” she asked in disbelief.

“Yes! Can’t I?” Sooyoung asked like there was completely nothing wrong with her action.

“What the heck?!” Yuri raised her voice once again. “Can’t you just send a message, instead?!”

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Are you on your right mind, now?! How can I send a message through a telephone?!” she just tried to tease Yuri playfully.

“YAH! Silly! Of course I mean by my cell phone!”

“Ok, ok! Bye!” Sooyoung ended the call with a chuckle.

They didn’t really argue actually. It’s just how they played with each other. Because of that, they were really thankful for having each other. Yuri felt much better after getting a playful call by Sooyoung.

Just a few minutes later, the telephone rang once again. Yuri answered the call once again with the full of hope. “He… Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me!” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“Yah! What do you want more?!”

“I forgot something.”

“What is it?” Yuri asked lazily.

“Good luck! Bye!” Sooyoung ended the call immediately after she wished Yuri a good luck.

“Wait!” However, Yuri didn’t get any response since Sooyoung had ended the call. “Hello! Hello! Yah!” finally, she shouted. “Aish! This girl is really…”

Yoona who was next to Yuri, just chuckled seeing her two friends’ immature behavior. 

The telephone rang once again. “Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Can’t you stop bothering me?!” Yuri shouted without a greeting as she was 100% sure it was Sooyoung.
“Ex… excuse me?” an unknown voice replied.

“Oh?” Yuri was a bit dumbfounded that it was not Sooyoung. “I… I’m sorry. I thought it was my friend. Sorry…” she said apologetically for her embarrassing behavior just now. “May I know who is this?”

“I’m one of the staff for Date with 2SG! reality show. I just want to inform you that you get chosen into the top 5 list. Tomorrow…”

Yuri interrupted happily, “Really?!”

“Ah… yes. Tomorrow, please come to SBS buildings. I want to inform you the further information about this show.”

“Ok, I’ll come!” Yuri answered confidently.

“By the way… there is one more girl who also got chosen… but I’m not too sure… she gave the same phone number with you… maybe… I’m also confused with this.”

“Did you mean Im Yoona?!” Yuri asked delightfully.

“Yes.” The staff answered.

“She stays with me.” Yuri replied. She was super happy that Yoona also got chosen. However, at the same time, she couldn’t deny that she did feel quite uneasy to let her be with Minho.

“Tell her about it too.”

“Ok. Thanks so much.” Yuri ended the call.

“Who is that?” Yoona raised her eyebrows. She looked at Yuri with full of hope.

“Yoona! We got chosen!” Yuri hugged Yoona tightly.

“Really?!” Yoona asked delightfully. 

“YES!!!” Yuri exclaimed. They both were hugging each other while hopping around. They were very happy without knowing there would be unexpected decision, a decision which might change everything.

--------------

Yuri couldn’t describe how much happy she was today. It would be very nice if she felt this good everyday going to school. She did feel very good going to school, meeting all her best friends but this time, it just felt something different, the happiness she herself couldn’t able to describe it.

Waiting the recess time which she was waiting patiently…. Finally, she was able to announce the happy news to them.

“Hey, guys! I want to tell good news… “Yuri paused for a while. “No! It’s the best news!” she corrected her words following by a nod.

Sunny asked, “You got chosen, isn’t?”

“Oh!” Yuri was slightly shocked at how Sunny knew about that. “How did you know?”

“Yuri-ah!” Taeyeon chuckled. “You think we don’t know? You keep smiling like an idiot since this morning! What else if you are being happy like that?”

“Really?” Yuri asked. “Did I look like an idiot?” she rubbed her neck with a grin on her face. “Well… I can’t help it.”

Jessica looked at Yoona who was eating without joining the conversation. She was a bit dumbfounded with that. “Yoona-ah …”

Yoona took a full bite before looking at Jessica. “Yes?”

“Don’t you get chosen too?” Jessica raised her eyebrows.

“Of course I got!” Yoona exclaimed while smiling.

“Then, why don’t you look happy?” Jessica asked in astonishment.

“Who said I’m not happy?” Yoona raised her eyebrows. “It’s just that I’m too hungry!” She grinned before continuing to eat her food hungrily.

Jessica chuckled. “Oh~ Our second shikshin!” She elbowed Tiffany who was next to her. Tiffany looked so quiet and it’s very weird since she didn’t have nothing to do except zoning out. “Now, what’s wrong with you? Or are you still thinking about your prince charming, Siwon?” Jessica asked.

“No…” Tiffany bowed her head, looking at the floor blankly. She pouted her lips and it seemed there was something that caused her to feel so down.

“Fany-ah, something happened at home?” Hyoyeon asked.

“No!” Tiffany slightly raised her voice. Out of a sudden, she got up which caused the girls to pay their attention to Tiffany attentively. Finally, Tiffany burst into anger after the girls couldn’t find the reason that caused her to feel so down. “Yah! Don’t you guys remember what day is today?!” she looked at them intensely.

“Today? Em… today is Thursday. Why?” Sooyoung responded.

“I know that! I mean a special day!” Tiffany kept giving them another clue to remind them what was so special about today.

“What? Special day?!” Taeyeon asked in shock. She paused for a while to think what Tiffany meant by special day. “What is so special about today?”

“Aish! Really…” Tiffany hove a deep sigh. “You guys really didn’t remember anything?! Are you playing with me?!”

“Nope, we aren’t playing with you.” Sunny shook her head. “Then, why don’t you tell us what is so special about today?”

“Ah! Never mind!” Finally, Tiffany gave up on her forgetful friends. What made she felt so angry and sad that all her eight friends forgot it. It sounded really impossible but that was happening to her right now. She slammed her body on the chair back. She folded her arms with angry expression on her face.

“Fany-ah! Do you think we will forget about it?!” Sooyoung asked while grinning.

“What?!” Tiffany asked in confusion and the frown still didn’t disappear from her face as she felt too angry.

Yuri, whose seat was facing Tiffany, started their plan first. “Hwang!”

Yoona, who was next to Yuri said, “Mi!”

Hyoyeon, who was beside Yoona, added, “Young!”

Seohyun continued, “Ha…”

“…ppy!” Taeyeon who was facing Seohyun, said while turning her head to the right, towards Tiffany.

Beside Taeyeon, Sunny added, “Birth…”

Sooyoung ended the last word in exclamation,”DAY!!!”

Jessica ended the wish for Tiffany’s birthday by giving Tiffany a kiss on her cheek. The girls looked at Tiffany while beaming. “Are you happy now?” Jessica asked happily.

“What the heck?!” Tiffany replied angrily. “I thought you guys really forgot it!”

Jessica wrapped her hands around Tiffany. “How can we forget it? You are our precious friend!”

“Thanks!” Tiffany replied. She felt really touched of what her friends did to her. She couldn’t describe how thankful she was right now for having them. Others must think she was very happy as she was living in such a rich family. However, that was definitely wrong! She felt really lonely. Her parents rarely spent time with her and because of that she felt really lonely especially when she was the only daughter. Sometimes, she wondered if her parents know if their daughter was still alive or not. The tears started to form on her eyes and finally, as it was too heavy, the tears slowly fell on her cheek.

“Eh~ why are you crying?” Jessica asked while wiping Tiffany’s tears with her finger.

“You guys are the one who make me cry!” Tiffany pouted her lips. “Anyways, what’s up with Hwang Miyoung?!” 

The girls were laughing as Tiffany still cared about her real name in this situation. “What’s wrong with that? That’s your name!” Hyoyeon replied while grinning.

“Fany-ah, did you prepare everything? Your birthday party… and who are you going to invite? All our classmates? Or are you going to invite all our schoolmates? Anyways, it’s that too much… Are you going to celebrate a small party? You are very rich… I don’t think there will be a problem to throw a big party, right? So, what is your opinion about…” Sunny kept talking to Tiffany even Jessica was between them.

However, Tiffany didn’t seem to listen what Sunny was saying to her. Out of a sudden, she got up from her seat. “Yah! Where are you going?! I’m talking to you!” Sunny burst into anger after knowing she just got ignored for her long words. The girls looked at Tiffany in astonishment, wondering what she was doing.

Tiffany walked straight, which the girls saw that she was walking towards Siwon. Did she want to confess her feelings? That was the only question that they could think now based on her reaction. Out of a sudden, Tiffany stopped and she took a handkerchief that was on the floor. Then, she continued her steps towards Siwon.

As she felt she was close enough with him, she greeted him. “Excuse me. Siwon?” seriously, her heart was pounding crazily. She felt like her legs were shaking, standing in front of the guy who she had a crush on. This was the first time she talked to him.

Siwon stopped walking after he heard Tiffany was calling for him and he looked at her. Tiffany gulped as she felt too nervous and anxious. Wow! She didn’t expect that he would be this good-looking in the closer look. “Yes?” he replied Tiffany.

“T… Th… This… is… is yo… yours, r… right? Y… you dr… drop i… it,” Tiffany gave the handkerchief back to Siwon. As soon as Siwon took his handkerchief from her hand, Tiffany slightly bowed her body and walked away before Siwon could say anything to her. Siwon looked at Tiffany with questioned face.

Tiffany came and sat back on her seat. “Woah…” Sunny rolled her eyes. “You just ignored me because of him?! I bet you didn’t hear anything about what I said just now, right?”

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” Tiffany grinned. “Anyways, what did you say before?”

“What?!” Sunny asked in disbelief. “You want me to repeat again what I said?! You know how much saliva I have spitted out in order to talk to you that long words?!”

“Ah, yes! You can see my face is wet right now because she spitted out too much saliva!” Jessica added while chuckling. She said that playfully as she was at the middle between Sunny and Tiffany.

“Ok ,ok. I’m sorry. Just make a summary for your long essay.” Tiffany replied.

“Your birthday party.” Sunny summarized what she said to Tiffany before.

“I have settled everything about it. I’m still thinking about whom I should invite.”

“Don’t you think we should invite Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa?” Yuri whispered to Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded as she agreed with Yuri’s suggestion. “Seohyun-ah, it’s okay if Unnie invite Yonghwa?” Tiffany looked at Seohyun with a wide smile on her face.

“Oh~ Unnie!” Seohyun whined. “It’s up to you. He doesn’t concern to me!”

“Ok, ok. Then, Unnie will invite him,” Tiffany grinned. It seemed like the girls were trying to help Yonghwa got the forgiveness from Seohyun. They thought it was the time for Seohyun got closer with a guy as she was grown up especially when they could see the sincerity in Yonghwa’s action.

As Tiffany was into teasing Seohyun, she didn’t realize there was someone standing beside her. “Fany-ah!” Yoona called to inform Tiffany about the presence of that guy. Tiffany raised her eyebrows while looking at Yoona. Yoona motioned her to take a look at who was standing beside her.

As soon as Tiffany’s eyes reached that guy, her eyes went bigger. She immediately got up and looked at him anxiously. Her heart started pounding crazily again. It was because Siwon was standing in front of her. “Why did you just run like that? I just want to thank you.” Siwon said while staring at Tiffany.

“O… oh… i… it’s okay.” Tiffany stuttered. Seriously, every word that came out from his mouth could melt her especially when those words directed to her.

Siwon gave her a sweet smile. Tiffany’s jaw slightly dropped when seeing his sweet smile that could kill her right now especially when he was the type of person who always looked serious and rarely smile. Sometimes, it made others wonder if he had a problem that caused him to be a lonely and desperate person.

Before walking away, Siwon took a look at Yuri. Yuri, who was also paying attention to Tiffany and Siwon, got slightly shocked when Siwon looked at her. Her eyes went bigger when their eyes met. Siwon walked away and Tiffany sat back on the chair.

“Wow!” Tiffany hove a deep sigh. “My heart is beating faster!”

Yuri was still wondering why Siwon looked at her. She did feel uneasy if he really liked her. She didn’t want to be in difficult situation where she could hurt Tiffany. She took a mineral water bottle and she gulped down the water to ease her minds.

“Somehow, I really wonder what Siwon feel towards Yuri.” Hyoyeon said her opinion boldly.

Yuri, who was still gulping down the water, choked when she heard what Hyoyeon said. She immediately put back the mineral water bottle on the table. She coughed continuously. “Yuri, are you okay?” Yoona looked at her with concerned face and patted her back to make her feel better.

“I… I’m okay,” Yuri replied after her cough stopped. She hove a few deep breathes. “What nonsense are you talking about?!” she said to Hyoyeon angrily.

“What nonsense?! I’m talking the truth. He keeps looking at you!” Hyoyeon emphasized.

“He didn’t look at me!” Yuri replied back.

“Hey, I’d see with my eyes…” Hyoyeon stopped after being given a deathly glare by Yuri as a sign to stop it even it’s the truth. 

“Fany-ah, don’t take it to the heart.” Yuri said apologetically. Tiffany gave a force smile. “Anyways, don’t you want to invite him to your birthday party?”

“Invite him to my birthday party? Do you guys think it is okay?” Tiffany asked. She was really not sure if Siwon would come or not. She didn’t want Siwon feel like it was a burden for him to come and eventually he would find how annoyed she was. 

“I don’t think it would be a problem for him. Just invite him!” Jessica agreed completely with that suggestion.

“He is still there!” Sunny pointed to Siwon who was not too far from them.

“Let’s go!” Sunny and Jessica pulled Tiffany’s arms to force her getting up immediately before Siwon walked away.

“Yes, yes. I’m going! Why are you so in rush?” Tiffany asked.

“Then, you want him to go first before talking to him? Let’s go. Hurry up!” Sunny and Jessica accompanied Tiffany going to Siwon. “Choi Siwon!” Sunny called loudly.

“Hey, why did you call him so loud?!” Tiffany hit Sunny’s arm.

“Hurry up, he is looking towards us, now.” Jessica and Sunny pushed Tiffany strongly towards Siwon. They smiled widely after that as they did it on purpose. Tiffany almost fell and Siwon held her arms to support her.

Tiffany stared at him with a bashful smile on her face. She was very happy with her first skinship with him. She immediately stabilized her position. Siwon looked at her in confusion. “I just want to invite you to my birthday party. It’s tonight.” 

“Your birthday? Oh… I’ll come.” Siwon nodded while beaming at her.

“Really?” Tiffany looked at him. The sparkle could be seen in her eyes. Siwon nodded once again as a reply. “O… ok. Thanks!” Tiffany dragged Sunny and Jessica away as she couldn’t resist standing in front of Siwon. She was afraid that he would realize her cheeks which become red as time went by.

“It’s not that hard as you think, right?” Jessica asked Tiffany while smiling.

-------------

[Yuri’s P.O.V]

After school, Yoona and I go to the SBS buildings as we are asked to. This is our first time being here and it is really fascinating. The buildings are so large and tall. If we are lucky enough, we can meet a singer here. Oh, we really see a singer here! It is Lee Seunggi! Wow, he is very good-looking! But, it’s really a pity as we can only see him at a far distance.

We really hope to see the three girls who also get chosen in the top 5 list. At the discussing room, we can meet them. I do feel uneasy because all of them are very beautiful and I think it’s really hard to get chosen by 2SG as their partner. We also talk to each other. The first girl is Narsha. She is older 8 years from us and we also feel shocked at first because it is really unexpected. She looks much younger than she is supposed to. 

The other two girls are Nicole and Hara. They are also best friend like me and Yoona. Oh, by the way, of course the three of them are also amazed at how I and Yoona are look-alike. Nicole is really good at English and she says she came from America and Hara is so funny, she likes to make a lame joke. Somehow, she looks funny and she also is fun to be around with.

The staffs tell us the further information about the first episode recording. They also tell us about the place of recording. For the first recording, the five of us will go to the beautiful and luxurious place like a dreaming place in fairy tales where usually everyone will think it is impossible. There are two luxurious villas like a castle. 2SG will stay at one of that villa and 2 final chosen girls will stay at another villa. 

After confirming everyone agrees with the condition of the contract, we sign the contract. The first recording will be held tomorrow, ah~ it really makes us excited and nervous at the same time.

----------

Tiffany’s birthday party was started at 8 o’clock. However, the girls had been with Tiffany 3 hours before the party to help her decorating everything to make it as pretty as possible. As time went by, there were more people coming and it became noisy merrily. The girls also changed their clothes to the elegant and beautiful dress. They looked very beautiful and more mature dressing like that.

Tiffany got a bunch of gifts but she still didn’t satisfy unless the one, who she was waiting for, came. She kept taking a glance at the entrance. She wondered if he would get her a gift and at the same she felt quite uneasy since he still didn’t make his appearance even the party had started an hour ago. However, she tried to stick the positive thought in her minds especially when he had said that he would come. She didn’t think he was the type of person who could break the promise. 

“Fany-ah, don’t worry too much. He will come soon.” Sunny said after seeing Tiffany’s worried face.

“Why? Am I being too obvious?” Tiffany got slightly shocked at how Sunny knew her minds without talking to her.

“Yes, your expression shows everything.” Sunny laughed.

“However, I think you should worry too right now.” Tiffany smiled at Sunny. It seemed there was something behind that smile.

“Why?”

“I invite Wooyoung too. And, he should bring some companion with him too… Don’t you think so?

“What?!” Sunny asked in disbelief.

“Why?” Tiffany asked sarcastically. “Why shouldn’t I invite him? He is my cousin.”

“But, it still…” Sunny paused for a while. “Ah! I don’t care about it!” Sunny pouted her lips. Actually, she really cared about it. She did feel uneasy about those matters. She was okay if Wooyoung came, but his best friend is Sungmin. He also must come. She didn’t want to see his face.

Out of nowhere, Hyoyeon appeared behind them. “Did you guys say Wooyoung will come too?”

“Oh! You startled me!” Tiffany blurted out. “From where did you come?” she asked Hyoyeon in astonishment. “Yes, Wooyoung will come. Why?”

“Then, doesn’t that means Junho will come too?” Hyoyeon asked Tiffany with full of hope. She could see sparkle in Hyoyeon’s eyes.

“Em… maybe…” Tiffany nodded hesitantly as she was unsure. “Why?” she smirked as she already knew the answer for her question.

Hyoyeon controlled her expression. She cleaned and made I-don’t-care expression. “Well… I’m just asking…”

“Oh~ look at these two eating!” Sunny pointed to Sooyoung and Yoona who were eating hungrily. “Yah! Are you two still a human? How can you put that much food into your stomach?! It looks like both of you didn’t eat for a year!”

“We are too hungry!” Sooyoung and Yoona replied at the same time while grinning.

Not too long after, Yonghwa came. “Happy Birthday!” Yonghwa sincerely congratulated Tiffany.

“Thanks!” Tiffany showed her eye-smile. “Where is my present?”

“I must bring the present too?” Yonghwa asked.

“No, I’m just kidding.” Tiffany replied.

“Yonghwa, you should bring a present for your sister-in-law!” Hyoyeon teased.

“What?” Yonghwa looked at Hyoyeon in confusion. He didn’t understand what Hyoyeon meant.

“Yah! Can’t you keep your mouth shut up?!” Tiffany hit Hyoyeon lightly. Tiffany looked back at Yonghwa. “Just mind her. Sometimes, she would be crazy.” Tiffany said to Yonghwa in whisper rate. Actually, Tiffany also agreed with Hyoyeon’s words. Anyways, it’s too early to say so especially when Seohyun was totally didn’t have any experience in love. If their relationship could progress well, the girls definitely would give their approval. 

“Hey, I can hear you!” Hyoyeon informed.

Tiffany pretended to chuckle. “Anyways, you should keep asking for her forgiveness. She is there!” Tiffany pointed to Seohyun who was sitting on the chair. As expected, she won’t waste her precious time without doing anything. She was reading a book.

“Thanks!” Yonghwa smiled. He walked towards Seohyun.

Wooyoung also arrived and as expected, he came with Sungmin and Junho. As soon as Sunny saw Sungmin, she walked away and hanged out with other girls. However, Hyoyeon stayed at Tiffany’s side and she just stared at Junho. “Miyoung-ah, Happy Birthday!” Wooyoung said happily.

“Ahhh! Wooyoung!!!” Tiffany got angry because Wooyoung called her by her real name. Wooyoung chuckled seeing his cute cousin. Tiffany greeted Sungmin and Junho. “Hi, thanks for coming. Let bygones be bygones, okay?” Tiffany meant that she asked Junho and Sungmin to forget about their argument with Sunny.

“I’m okay with it. But, I don’t know how about him.” Junho pointed to Sungmin. Sungmin just gave a force smile. He didn’t have any problem with all the girls except Sunny.

Junho spotted Hyoyeon, who looked so quiet and he greeted her. “Hi, Hyoyeon!”

“H… hi!” Hyoyeon replied bashfully.

Tiffany chuckled when seeing Hyoyeon’s reaction when Junho greeted her. She didn’t expect that this girl, Kim Hyoyeon who always being down-to-earth, also had this side of her. “Since when did you become this shy?” Tiffany asked sarcastically. Hyoyeon gave her a deathly glare.

--------------

Yonghwa approached Seohyun who was into reading the book. “Here.” He offered her a drink.

Seohyun stopped reading for a while and she took a look at who was the person talking to her. Her mood changed a bit when she found out it was Yonghwa. Anyways, she didn’t reject his offer. “Thanks.” She replied coldly while taking the drink from his hand.

“Can I sit here?” Yonghwa pointed to the chair beside Seohyun.

“Why asking me? I’m not the owner of that chair.” Seohyun still replied coldly.

Anyways, Yonghwa found it was a good sign since she didn’t refuse it. He sat down on that chair. He didn’t have anything to do except staring at Seohyun who was reading the book. She looked so pure and innocent.

“Don’t you have manner?” Seohyun did feel uncomfortable when knowing Yonghwa was staring at her all the times.

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry. It’s just that I don’t have anything to do.” He said apologetically. “Ok, I’ll look away.” Yonghwa turned his body to other side.

“Then, why don’t you read book too?” Seohyun asked. Yongwa was slightly shocked when Seohyun asked that question. Did her anger have gone? He looked at her. He could see she was taking something out from her bag. It was a book. She gave it to him.

“A… b... book?” he took the book from Seohyun hesitantly. Actually, he didn’t hate book but when he tried to read one, he did feel sleepy.

“Why? Don’t you like reading book?” Seohyun asked after seeing Yonghwa’s reaction when she gave him a book.

“No! I really like it!” he emphasized his words and opened the book. Seohyun continued reading her book. Even Yonghwa’s eyes locked on the book, sometimes, he would steal a glance on Seohyun while smiling widely. 

“Anyways, that doesn’t mean I forgive you.” Seohyun said coldly.

“Yes…” Yonghwa replied with a grin on his face. Even Seohyun had clarified she still didn’t forgive him, he still couldn’t help and being happy because at least she talked to him.

--------------

Tiffany and Wooyoung were having a conversation with each other. “Tiffany, are you close with Taeyeon?” Wooyoung asked while his eyes were locking on Taeyeon who was talking to someone else.

“Of course!” Tiffany emphasized her answer. “What type of question is this?” she looked at him in confusion.

“Nothing.” Wooyoung shook his head. “But, she looks beautiful tonight.” 

“Who? Did you mean Taeyeon?” Tiffany thought there was something weird about Wooyoung’s behavior. “Hey, do you like her?” she smirked.

“O… of… course not!” Wooyoung slightly raised his voice.

Tiffany chuckled. “Why did you mad? I’m just asking!” However, she still didn’t believe that was the real answer from Wooyoung. “Should I call her?” she raised her eyebrows.

“What?”

Instead of waiting for Wooyoung’s reply, Tiffany just called Taeyeon. “Taeyeon-ah!”

“What are you doing?!” Wooyoung asked angrily while covering Tiffany’s mouth with his hand. He was afraid that Tiffany would tell nonsense things about him. Tiffany struggled with Wooyoung to put away Wooyoung’s hand from .

As expected, Taeyeon came to them when she heard Tiffany called her. “Yes?”

Wooyoung didn’t have any choice except letting go of Tiffany since it would just give rise on suspicion. Tiffany grinned before saying, “Nothing much. I just want to talk with you.” Tiffany approached Taeyeon and put her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Wooyoung hove a relief sigh.

--------------

Finally, Tiffany got what she really wanted for her birthday. Siwon came to her. She felt much better now. She thought he won’t come. “I’m sorry for my late.” Siwon said apologetically.

“It’s okay,” Tiffany showed her eye-smile. He didn’t know that just with his appearance to her birthday, could make her happy.

“This is your present.” Siwon gave a small box to Tiffany. “I hope you like it.”

Tiffany took that box. “Thanks!” she exclaimed. She couldn’t describe how happy she was right now. She really didn’t expect that he would prepare a gift for her.

“Tiffany, what is it? Open it! I want to see!” Jessica said to Tiffany while smiling widely. 

“Em… can I open it now?” Tiffany asked Siwon. Siwon gave a nod as a reply. Tiffany opened the box and she could see a shiny and heart-shaped necklace in that box. She took it out from the box. Tiffany observed it in amazement. She really liked that present.

“I try my best to find the best present. I really didn’t know what are the things that you like.” Siwon explained.

“No, I really like it!” Tiffany emphasized her words while beaming.

“Wow, I’m so envious at you. It’s really beautiful!” Jessica said.

“Then, why don’t you put it on Tiffany by yourself?” Yuri asked Siwon. This was the first time Yuri talked to Siwon. She didn’t know how those words came out from . Maybe it’s because she felt much relief when seeing Tiffany being happy because of Siwon. She still felt uneasy if Siwon liked her.

Tiffany gave Yuri a glare. She felt that it was still too early. She didn’t want Siwon felt annoyed at her. 

Siwon stared at Yuri and Yuri also looked at him back. Her eyes were blinking faster when looking at him as she didn’t expect that he would gave a longer stare at her. However, his lips curled up before looking at Tiffany back. Yuri got very shocked because of the smile that was given by Siwon to her. He was really driving her crazy now. She really wondered what was the reason behind his unclear action towards her.

“I’ll put it on for you,” Siwon offered while smiling. Tiffany gave the necklace to Siwon. Then, she turned around. Siwon came closer and put the necklace on Tiffany. 

Tiffany turned back her body towards Siwon. “Thanks!” she beamed at him.

-------------

Sungmin was on the way to the restroom. He opened the door of the male restroom and however, he stopped when he heard a suspicious conversation between two guys. The two guys didn’t realize that their conversation was being eavesdropping by Sungmin. 

“Tonight, we must catch her after the party end.” A guy said.

“Please do it properly this time. Otherwise, our boss will kill us!” another guy replied.

Sunny who was also wanted to go to the restroom, saw Sungmin who was eavesdropping the conversation. She rolled her eyes. “Why did you always be where I am?!” she said to him angrily.

Sungmin looked at Sunny when he heard her loud voice. He frowned as a warning for her to keep shut up. He really wanted to know who was the person that the two guys wanted to catch. 

“Hey, I think I heard someone’s voice. Go check it!” the guy said.

Sungmin’s eyes went bigger as they had been caught for hearing the conversation. He immediately ran towards Sunny and grabbed her wrist before dragging her away. “Hey, what are you doing?!” Sunny asked angrily. However, Sungmin just ignored her and pulling her to force her running away from that bad guys.

Then, he went to the left, at a corner. He pushed Sunny to the wall by holding her shoulders. Sunny’s eyes went bigger. He covered with his hand to keep silent. Sungmin took a glance for a few times at the guy who was chasing them to see if he was still looking for them. Sunny just stared at Sungmin anxiously. Her heart started pounding and her eyes were blinking faster than usual.

Sungmin took a last glance to make sure that guy was not looking for them anymore. After making sure, he hove a relief sigh and put away his hand from Sunny’s mouth. He took a look at Sunny whose eyes were still locking on him. The distance between their face was only a few inches away. They stared into each other’s eyes with pounding heart.