34. A Warm and Fun Night at Im Family's House

My HatefulBoyfriend

“H… hold on, hold on. Dad, what are you talking about?” Yoona seemed in disbelief of what she just heard from her father.

“That’s right, honey. What is this?” Yoona’s mother butted in.

“Don’t you hear me? I want you to break up with him.” Her father insisted to his decision.

“Dad, are you talking the truth?!” Leeteuk asked in excitement. It seemed like he was the only one that had fun with this absurd situation. “Wow, this is so great!”

“Oppa, just shut up!!!” Yoona shouted at Leeteuk who made her more annoyed.

“Yah! Why are you shouting at me?! Im Yoona, how dare you…”

Her mother shut Leeteuk’s mouth by hitting his head. “Can’t you listen to your sister?!”

“Ah, mom!” Leeteuk rubbed his head. “Why are you hitting me? What’s my fault?!” Her mother just ignored Leeteuk.

“Dad, why did you do this?” Yoona seemed really didn’t get it why her father opposed her relationship with Nickhun especially when he never met Nickhun before. “You should have a reason for it, right?”

“Uncle…” Nickhun cautiously started his words. “What’s my mistake? Did I do something wrong to Yoona?”

“Honey…” Her mother held onto her father’s arm while calling him cutely. “He didn’t even do anything wrong to our daughter. Can’t you see how happy is she now? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?”

“You… just stay away from this, ok?”

Her mother seemed finally have lost her temper. “How can I stay away from this?! When you are going to ruin our daughter’s happiness without any reason! Don’t you know how lucky our daughter is?!”

Her father just ignored what her mother said. “I’m asking you…” He paid attention fully to Nickhun while giving him a serious stare. “Are you going to listen to me to break up with her or are you going to be stubbornly date her without my permission?”

“Dad! Why are you doing this me?!” Yoona asked angrily. “This is the first time, I love someone and now, you…”

Nickhun cut her off. “If that’s what you really want, I’ll break up with her.”

“Wh… what?!” Yoona looked at him in disbelief.

“Wow, good job!” Leeteuk said to Nickhun.

Her mother pulled Leeteuk’s ear strongly. “Won’t you be quiet?!”

“Ah! Ah! Alright!” Leeteuk replied as he tried to pull away his mother’s hand from pulling his ear. “It really hurts! How can you act to me like I was a kid?!” He murmured.

“You acted like a kid, don’t you know?!” She hit him on the shoulder this time. “Aigoo!”

“Nickhun, don’t say that.” Yoona pleaded him while holding onto his arm. “Dad, if you keep acting like this, I won’t see you again! No matter what happen, I won’t break up with him!” She said firmly.

“Yoona-yah…” Nickhun tried to persuade Yoona not to argue with her father.

Her father suddenly got up and approached Nickhun. Yoona stared at her father attentively. “Dad, what do you want to do to him?” She tried to protect him.

“You… get up.” Her father said to Nickhun.

Before Nickhun decided to want to listen to her father’s request, Yoona was the one stood up as she stood in front of her father. “Dad, this is really not right. Can’t you tell me first what the problem is with him that you are so against of us?” Her father still insisted to keep quiet for her question.

Nickhun got up. “It’s okay. You can sit down.” He made Yoona to sit on the sofa back though she tried to oppose it at first. He stood in front of Yoona’s father like he was asked to do.

Her father just stared silently at Nickhun for a moment before he gave Nickhun a warm smile that Nickhun had been hoping to see from the start. Of course, Nickhun so confused. “Welcome to our house, son!” Her father said happily while giving a warm hug to Nickhun.

“Oh?” Nickhun seemed so confused, he couldn’t understand what was going on that he just felt like it was a dream. Yoona together with her mom especially Leeteuk looked extremely shocked of this sudden turning of situation. “Un… uncle, you have accepted me?” Nickhun asked in delight and at the same time, he still couldn’t believe it.

“What uncle? You should have called me father.” Yoona’s father replied.

“F… father…” Nickhun said cautiously.

Yoona’s father laughed while saying friendlily as he patted Nickhun’s shoulder. “It’s really nice to hear.”

“Dad, what is all this?” Leeteuk asked as he seemed unsatisfied.

“Dad, I thought you wanted us to break up.” Yoona added as she seemed in confusion.

“Actually, I just wanted to test him.”

“Test? What kind of test?” Yoona’s mother asked out of curiosity.

“I want to see his reaction and action he would decide when I asked him to break up with our daughter.” Yoona’s father continued explaining. “I really like his decision since he decided to follow my request which meant he listened well to me. Based on this decision, I’m sure he is a kind guy that shows respect towards the elders.”

“Oh, really?” Yoona asked in delight as she looked at Nickhun while giving him a smile, being proud at him for passing the test.

“But, you are angrier than him when I asked you to break up, right?” Yoona’s father asked Yoona. “You are even going to abandon your family because of him? I can see that you really like him a lot.”

Yoona got speechless with her father’s question as she felt too embarrassed with her reaction just now. “Th… that’s not it…” She stuttered. “Dad…” She held his father’s arm while talking cutely to him. “I just got too shocked with dad’s weird behaviour. Who won’t get mad when you suddenly wanted me to break up with him especially you don’t have any reason why to reject him?”

“Then, if dad still oppose your relationship, what are you going to do? Are you going to choose him over us?”

“Of course not…” Yoona acted cutely to her father to win his heart back.

“Then, dad is still going to disapprove their relationship if he chose the wrong choice?” Leeteuk still asked.

“Nope.” Yoona’s father replied shortly. “Because… where can I find a good-looking face like him and at the same time a loyal guy? If he didn’t want to break up with Yoona, it means that he will stay loyal to her and I will believe in him more.”

“Dad, what kind of test is that?” Leeteuk still tried to protest.

“But, if he took that decision, he will have a hard time to win my heart since he chooses Yoona first.” Nickhun smiled widely hearing his dad’s explanation about his weird test. Yoona was indeed right, her father was really a cool and witty person.

Yoona just laughed at her brother while sticking her tongue out at him.

--------

It was already night, seeing how Nickhun and Yoona still didn’t get home, Minho went out to bought a dinner for Yuri. He pressed the bell of the villa while waiting for her to open the door happily.

Yuri finally opened the door. “Yes?” She looked at him while putting a smile on her face.

“I bought a dinner for you.”

“Oh, really? I’m really hungry now. Thanks.” She took the sushi that he bought for her. “Bye.” She waved her hand in the air before closing the door.

“Eh?” He looked so confused when she ended their conversation just like that. He bit his lips cutely as he was unsatisfied. He pressed the bell again.

She opened the door. “Yes. Why?” She looked at him curiously like nothing’s wrong with her action before.

“I bought the dinner for two persons!” He emphasized while showing his cute angry face.

“Oh, really? That’s really good since I’m really hungry. I can finish it all.” She beamed as she closed the door.

“What is this?!” He kicked in the air. He seemed like a little kid who threw tantrum. He just gave up since he was quite angry at her for not being understanding. He walked away lazily.

However, Yuri once again opened the door. She giggled cutely seeing how he walked away angrily. She cleaned to make him realized. He heard it but pretended to be unaware since he was quite mad. She chuckled before cleaning louder.

Finally, he turned around lazily. “Why?” He asked angrily while pouting his lips. “Did they forget to give the sauce?” He referred to the food that he just bought for her.

“No…” She smiled widely as she saw his angry face. “I don’t think I can finish all of these food by myself. Do you want to join me?”

“Didn’t you say before you can finish it all?”

“I just checked it that it’s still a lot even for a person.”

Minho didn’t reply as his eyes wandered around, being hesitant. “I don’t feel like eating.” He added later showing that he just wanted Yuri to persuade him.

“Really? Then, I guess I’ll keep it for Yoona.” She replied before closing the door again.

“What the heck?!” He shouted all by himself because the situation occurred not like he expected. “Aish!!” He kicked the small stones on the ground angrily.

When Yuri suddenly once again opened the door, he immediately stood still trying not to show obviously that he was very angry that she didn’t even to persuade him. Yuri just stared at him while giggling. “What?” He asked in annoyance.

“Come here.” She reached out asking him to take her hand.

“What do you want?” He bowed his head as he kicked the small stones slowly. He tried to avoid it.

“Aigoo…” She laughed as she was the one walking out from the villa and approached him. She linked her arm with his. “Let’s go eating together.”

“What is this? I thought you want to eat by yourself.” He pretended to not understand her. He took off her hand from his arm.

“What the…” She burst into laughter. “I’m just joking around.” She hit his chest gently.

“What kind of joke is that? You keep playing around with me for twice… no… three times… no fourth times!” He emphasized. “Is that even considered as a joke?”

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry.” She held his arm. “You have become pettier lately!”

“Who is petty actually? You are joking around with me but you don’t even persuade me as much as you played around with me!”

“Stop nagging.” She threw a light punch towards him arm.

“Do you think I like to nag…”

She gave him a peck on lips. “Ok now?”

She had made him became speechless as his jaw dropped. “Han… hang…. Hang on…” He stuttered as he tried to hide his smile that didn’t stop to keep showing up. “It’s too quick that I can’t catch on. Do it once again.” He asked her to repeat what she just did to him before.

“Aigoo!” She hit his arm before running away, going into the villa.

“Ouch! Yah~ where are you going?! Kwon Yuri, come back here.” Minho couldn’t help by smiling widely thinking what she just did to him.

Yuri popped out from the door. “Just come in already, dummy!” She said while smiling shyly.

“Ceh!” He rolled his eyes while bursting into chuckle before going to the villa.

--------

Nickhun looked very shocked when he saw a various types of food had been served on the table as their dinner. Some of these foods were never had seen by Nickhun before since he wasn’t Korean. He looked so amazed.

“A… are we going to eat all of these?” He looked so amazed at the number of foods.

“That’s right. Today, I’m specially cooked these foods for you.” Yoona’s mother replied happily. “I hope you can try it all.”

“Mom, this is the first time you ever cooked so many foods.” Even Yoona as her daughter seemed so amazed of the amount of food.

“Yes, you never made for us before.” Leeteuk added.

“Of course, today is special day.” Yoona’s mother seemed couldn’t stop smiling with Nickhun’s presence which she thought like her own son.

“Eat a lot.” Yoona’s father put some of these foods into Nickhun’s bowl.

“Thank you, father.” Nickhun said politely while showing his broad smile.

Yoona’s father laughed happily hearing Nickhun’s reply. “It’s really nice to hear him calling me father!”

“Dad, how can you give the food to him personally? You didn’t even do that to your own son.” Leeteuk said after seeing how his father treated Nickhun.

“Just keep quiet a bit. I’m used to do it a lot to you before.” His father replied.

“Eh? When?” Leeteuk looked dumbfounded as he didn’t have any recollection of it.

“When you were little.”

“Oh, really?”

“I don’t even remember that.” Yoona’s mother replied shortly.

“Aish, oppa! How can you get jealous over that?” Yoona asked.

“Wh… who said I get jealous?! I’m just asking!”

“But… he is so good-looking. He’s completely compatible with our daughter, isn’t it? What a match made in heaven!” Yoona’s father gave a compliment to Nickhun.

Yoona seemed so pleased at how her family had accepted Nickhun as her boyfriend. “Thank you, father…” Nickhun gave a smile to Yoona’s father. “… and mother.” He turned to Yoona’s mother to show his gratitude.

“Honestly, seeing him with our daughter, I really can’t wait to see how our grandchild will look like. Will he take after his mother or his father?” Yoona’s father spoke out bluntly what was in his mind.

“Eh?” Nickhun looked very shocked with Yoona’s father unexpected topic. Yoona also almost chocked from eating as she was too shocked and embarrassed. “A… ar… are you okay?” Nickhun patted Yoona’s back to help her getting better as he smiled awkwardly.

Yoona finally managed to get a hold on herself. “Dad, how can you ask that kind of question? It’s so embarrassing!”

“Why? What’s wrong with my question?” He asked like nothing was wrong or embarrassing about it. “I just want to see my grandchild soon.”

“Dad!” Yoona really wished her father would put a stop on that topic immediately. “It’s too early to talk about that kind of topic!” Yoona looked at her mother asking help from her though Nickhun looked quite happy to hear about that since he took it as he already was accepted into Yoona’s family as son-in-law-to-be.

“Why? I also have the same thought like your father.” Yoona’s mother added in please.

“What is this? You talk about this to us like we are newlywed! It really doesn’t match to our meeting right now. I just brought Nickhun home as my boyfriend. Besides, how can I get married so soon? I’m still in college and not to mention we just started dating a few days ago.”

She felt too embarrassed with her parents’ impatience about having grandchild. However, Nickhun just kept smiling widely.

“Yoona-yah, you really can’t understand my feeling as your father… I have gotten so old that feel like wanting to play with my grandchild.”

“But, still… you should consult this thing to oppa first.” Yoona put aside the problem to Leeteuk. “He will get married first before me!”

“Your oppa…” Yoona’s father couldn’t continue and he just sighed.

“Dad, what’s wrong with me?” Leeteuk asked.

“You still don’t have a girlfriend, don’t you? How can I trust you?”

“Eh~ dad, what are you talking? Don’t you know I have a lot of fangirls? There are a lot of girls following me around at school!”

Nickhun tried hard to hold it but at the end, he just burst into laughter. Yoona also laughed while asking, “Oppa, what nonsense are you talking about?”

“Both of you… seriously…” It seemed there was no one to believe what Leeteuk just said.

Yoona realized that it was quite late when she saw the clock hanging on the wall. “It’s already late. I think we have to leave after finishing dinner.”

“Oh, really?” Nickhun didn’t even realize since time had been flying so fast. He wasn’t aware that he already was there for five hours.

Yoona’s mother suggested. “Why don’t you two just spend tonight here?”

“Eh?” Yoona looked quite shocked with her mother’s suggestion. “We…” She looked at Nickhun to see his reaction to it.

“Alright, mother, father… I’ll stay here tonight.” Nickhun accepted Yoona’s mother’s offer gladly.

“Are you sure? Don’t you have any schedule tomorrow’s morning?”

“I have but it’s not too early in the morning. So, there’s no problem.”

Yoona’s parents looked so pleased. “Since last night, Yoona’s aunt visited us and stay here, we didn’t still clean the room.” Yoona’s mother was about to call the maids to prepare the guest room for Nickhun but he stopped her.

“Mother, I can stay in Leeteuk hyung’s room.” Nickhun suggested.

“Eh?! Why my room… all of a sudden?!” Leeteuk seemed shocked and angry at the same time.

“Are you sure? Won’t you be uncomfortable?” Yoona’s mother asked Nickhun.

“Yes, it’ll be fine. Besides, I can get closer to hyung.” Nickhun gave a broad smile.

“Mom, you should ask that question to me instead of him!” Leeteuk said in dissatisfaction.

“Ah, shut up! You should treat your brother-in-law better!” Yoona’s mother scolded Leeteuk instead. Nickhun smiled hearing how Yoona’s mother called him.

“Since when he becomes my brother-in-law?” Leeteuk asked angrily. “Hang on…” He was silent which made everyone wondered before a mischievous smile appeared on his face. “Alright, I’ll share room with him tonight.”

“Oh? Why are you so suddenly obedient?” Yoona’s father asked out of curiosity.

“It will be easier for me to guard him since we are going to be in the same room.”

“Guard for what?” Yoona asked in puzzlement.

“I’m sure he must have a thought to sneak into your room tonight.”

“Ah, oppa! You always talking nonsense!”

----------

Yuri and Minho were facing each other having their dinner. However, Minho didn’t seem to bother to finish his meal since he was so busy staring at Yuri whom he found so cute eating hungrily.

“Wwhyyy? It’s nootdeliscioyous?” She asked as full of foods that she couldn’t pronounced her words properly.

Minho burst into chuckled as she looked so adorable. “What did you say?”

She stopped eating for a while as she chewed the foods in . After she finished, she repeated, “Why aren’t you eating? It’s not delicious?”

“No, it’s good. It’s just that… I’m amazed at how you eat. Are you that hungry? Usually, girls are always concerned about their attitude even during eating. But, you’re different.”

“I really don’t get why the girls still try to look pretty even during eating. Don’t we just have to eat properly? How can we eat at ease just to stay pretty?”

“But… you look prettier when you eat like that…” Minho said as he gave her a loving stare.

“Oh?” She looked obviously shocked with his unexpected compliment. She bit her lips as she smiled in embarrassment. His smile became broader when he saw her reaction. Her cell phone that suddenly rang stopped their conversation. “Yes, Yoona-yah?” She picked up the call.

“Tonight, I won’t be able to go home. Nickhun and I will spend night here.”

“Ok, I get it. So, how was it? Did uncle like Nickhun?”

“You know how playful my dad is, he suddenly scare me at first when he asked us to break up. Luckily, it was just a joke.”

“Oh, really?” Yuri laughed. Honestly, she already expected that Yoona’s father would pull a prank like that since he was indeed a cool person, a person that she really admired and liked the most.

“But, he really like Nickhun a lot. You know what shocked me the most, my father even mention about to see grandchild as soon as possible. He talked like we are newlyweds!”

Yuri laughed wholeheartedly. “Then, are you going to stay with Nickhun in newlyweds’ room? I’m sure your parents must put some effort for it to work, haha!” She joked.

“Yah! What are you talking about?!” Yoona slightly raised her voice though she also laughed. “Of course not! He will stay in my oppa’s room. Then, how about you and Minho?” Yoona asked with suspicious tone.

“Huh? What about us?”

“Are you with him now?”

“Yes… why?”

“Can you give the phone to him?”

“Oh… ok.” Yuri gave the phone to Minho. “Yoona wants to talk to you.”

“Yes?” Minho picked up the call.

“Tonight, Yuri will be sleeping alone. I hope you won’t do anything to her.” Yoona said jokingly.

“Yes~ don’t worry, I will never ever, ok?” Minho replied playfully. Yoona just gave a chuckle as a reply. “Ok, bye.” Minho gave the cell phone back to Yuri.

After finishing their dinner, Yuri and Minho sat on the sofa in the living room while watching television. Yuri kept changing the channel looking for any interesting program. She stopped changing when the drama was on the television.

“Wow, he’s so handsome!” Yuri exclaimed in amazement when he saw the actor who stared in the drama which was Won Bin. “He didn’t seem old at all, isn’t it? He is still good-looking like 10 years ago.” She looked so pleased when talking about her favourite actor.

“No, he looks ex~tremely old!” Minho replied lazily while emphasizing the word.

Yuri took a look at Minho. He seemed angry like a little kid. “What is this?” She chuckled.

“Nothing.” He shook his head with expressionless face. “Is he your ideal type?”

“Yes.” Yuri nodded happily without any hesitation.

“What?!” He asked in disbelief.

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“H… how… how can you…” He kept stuttering as he found this situation was really absurd.

“What is this?” She patted his lap while laughing. “He is just my ideal type but you! You! Are my boyfriend, ok?”

“Is this making any sense when you have boyfriend but you still have feelings for other guy?”

“Yah, how can a boyfriend is same with my ideal type? An ideal type is someone that I just admire but a boyfriend… a boyfriend is different of course.”

“What difference?” Minho didn’t seem to be satisfied with Yuri’s explanation.

Yuri was in disbelief that he could be jealous this easily. “H… hang on, don’t you have ideal type too?”

“Of course I have.”

“Who?”

“You.” Minho replied without hesitation.

“Eh~” Yuri didn’t believe it as she was sure that he just wanted to win the fight.

“It’s the truth!”

“Liar~”

“Yah, I’m serious! Hold on, why are you changing the topic? I didn’t even get the answer yet. You… don’t tell me…” He looked seriously furious for over a trivial thing like that.

“What~?” Yuri replied playfully just to play around with him more who got so sensitive about this topic.

“Me or Won Bin?” He just asked directly without beating around the bush while looking straight into her eyes to get the immediate answer.

“Ah~ seriously!” She patted his lap while laughing.

“What the… you can’t answer it? Does this mean you didn’t choose me?” He looked at Yuri in disbelief.

“I never thought you will get jealous this easily!” She said in amazement.

“N… no, I’m not jealous! I just want to make sure. This is really a concern for a boyfriend when his girlfriend show interest in other guy.”

“What do you mean by show interest in other guy?” She chuckled. “Aigoo, really childish…” She gently pushed his cheek.

As they were having a small argument, Minho realized Yuri’s eyes were fixed on the screen of television. He was about to mutter again about her attention was being stolen by Won Bin but he was aware that it was because of other thing, the kiss scene was being shown right now.

Somehow, the atmosphere turned awkward as both of Yuri and Minho stayed silent. They found it was really difficult to say something in this situation with only both of them. Their bodies were frozen. He found it was hard to stay still, he moved his hand that he stopped when it touched hers. This caused them to glance at each other.

They stared at each other for a while blinking eyes faster before Yuri turned her head and immediately pressed the remote to turn off the television. She cleaned before saying awkwardly, “I… It’s already late now. You should go home.” She avoided his stare as she talked.

“Are you asking me to go home now?”

“O… oh?” She finally looked at him back nervously.

He gave a small smile to her. “Then, just let me sleep here for a moment.” He took the pillow on her lap and lie down his head on her lap. Instead of using the pillow, he just used her lap while holding the pillow in his arms.

She looked very shocked with his sudden unexpected action. She slightly raised both of her arms, not knowing where to place them. “Why don’t you sleep at home?”

“Just for a while, you can wake me up after 15 minutes, okay?”

She chuckled while nodding. “Alright.”

-----------

Nickhun came out from the washroom and entered Leeteuk’s room after changing into Leeteuk’s cloth that he had to borrow.

“Hyung, it isn’t this pant is too short for me?” Nickhun asked Leeteuk while bowing his head, checking out the pant that was quite short for him.

“Yah, are you making fun of me because you’re taller than me?” Leeteuk suddenly got mad.

“Hyung, I’m just asking~ because it just feels not right…” Nickhun said playfully.

Leeteuk got up and walked towards Nickhun. “I never force you to wear it. If you keep complaining like this, you can take it off now.” He tried to take it off.

“Alright, alright, I will wear it!” Nickhun immediately replied while laughing. He did that on purpose because he wanted to get closer to Leeteuk. He was very happy to joke around with him whom he thought like a real brother. Put aside the fact that he was the only son in his family, being with Minho before, of course with the past personality of Minho, he felt quite lonely and couldn’t feel fun to play around and hang out happily with friends.

“Hyung, do you really don’t have any girlfriend?” Nickhun asked as he sat on the bed, beside Leeteuk.

“Are you trying to put the salt on my wound?!” He glared at Nickhun.

“I’m just asking~” Nickhun chuckled. “Then, what should we do about father’s request?”

“What are you talking about?”

“About he wants to see grandchild. Does this mean Yoona and I have to fulfil this wish first?”

“What?!” Leeteuk asked in disbelief.

“I’m just joking!” Nickhun immediately added while laughing after seeing Leeteuk’s reaction.

“Joke, my ! If you ever dare to change that joke into a reality, I won’t ever let you go. Before you can even have that kind of thought, you are dead first in my hand, get it?”

“Yes, hyung~” Nickhun added with a grin on his face. “Don’t worry, I treasure her more than my own life.”

“You better keep your words.” Leeteuk warned firmly.

Suddenly, there was someone knocking the door which caused Leeteuk and Nickhun paid their attention to it. Yoona popped out from behind the door.

“Hi!” Nickhun suddenly got excited while immediately getting up from the bed to go near Yoona.

“Yah, where are you going?!” Leeteuk looked very annoyed at Nickhun’s reaction of Yoona’s appearance.

“Are you going to be fine here? It’s okay?” Yoona asked Nickhun in case he would feel discomfort staying together with her brother as she was sure that Leeteuk might have done something to him.

“Yes, I’m completely fine, it’s really fun!” Nickhun exclaimed in excitement.

“Im Yoona, is this the time to be worried about him? You should be the one being worried for yourself! Remember to lock your room when you sleep, get it?”

“Aish, oppa!” Yoona gave a glare to Leeteuk.

“What is this? You gave me a glare as a return for my care?” Leeteuk asked Yoona as he was annoyed.

Yoona just ignored him. “Then, I’ll be going to sleep now.” She talked to Nickhun while smiling.

“Yes.” He nodded. She was about to go but he grabbed her hand. She looked at him in astonishment. “I forget something.” He drew his face closer to hers and gave a goodnight kiss on her cheek. “Goodnight!”

She smiled bashfully. “Ah, yes… goodnight.”

“Aish! What the heck?!” Leeteuk burst into anger as he threw a pillow which hit the target on Nickhun’s head. “Are you mad?!”

“Ah, hyung!” Nickhun rubbed his head while Yoona just laughed at how Leeteuk and Nickhun had gotten really close which made her so happy.

“Then, I’ll be going first.” Yoona said. Nickhun nodded before she walked away from Leeteuk’s room and left them alone.

“You must be really crazy, huh?! You are brave enough to do it in front of my eyes?!” Leeteuk said in disbelief while keeping throwing any pillow that in his reach towards Nickhun.

“Ouch, hyung!” Nickhun couldn’t do anything and he tried his best to avoid it. He was very happy indeed.

“How dare you avoid it?!Aish!”

----------

“Minho, are you asleep?” Yuri asked after a few moments. Minho didn’t reply which answered Yuri’s question.

She his hair as she studied his face. This was the first time that she was able to stare at his face this close, showing how a lot things have changed in their relationship. She unconsciously smiled as she studied every part of his face, his eyes, his sharp nose and his moist lips.

He looked indeed different when he was asleep peacefully like this, completely different from a bad person that she used to know before who had left a big scar in her heart. However, slowly, gradually, that scar was being healed by the happy memories that he had created for her and the changes that he had made for her sake.

And, at the same time, her presence in his life gradually had changed his life, taught him how to love someone and being loved by someone, and taught him how to be a better person and the one that had given the light in his dark and dull life. They had been an important person in each other’s life, they had to rely on one another.

Suddenly, Yuri’s smile disappeared when she saw a frown on his face. “Does his sleep be intruded again?” She was worried that he might experience that same nightmare that had been haunting his life all these time.

“No…” He mumbled as he looked very scared, the same expression that she had seen this afternoon.

“Minho, are you okay?” She tried to wake him up as she really didn’t like to see him being in this pain, she felt hurt too.

“NO!” He suddenly opened his eyes as he kept taking deep breaths.

“Are you okay?” She looked at him with concerned face.

He was aware that she was there when he heard her voice. He looked at her deeply, somehow he felt much better. He was really thankful that she was there for him.

“Are you really fine?” Yuri repeated her question while looking at him.

He got up slowly and sat properly beside her. He could see the worry in her eyes. “Yes, don’t worry, I’m fine.” He put on the fake smile on his face just to ease her.

“Are you having the same nightmare about your past again?” She asked. He didn’t reply as he looked at Yuri hesitantly. “Am I right?”