17. Minho's Nightmare

My HatefulBoyfriend

“Have you brought him here?” Yoona’s mom asked Leeteuk with full of hope like a mother who was waiting for her son-in-law to visit her.

“Yes, mom~” Leeteuk replied lazily. 

Behind them, Yoona and Nickhun entered the house. “Mom! I miss you very much!” Yoona shouted happily while running towards her mother to give a hug.

However, her mother just ignored her. Instead of waiting for Yoona to come to her embrace, she went to Nickhun and gave a warm hug to welcome him. “Welcome to our house!” she patted Nickhun’s back.

Nickhun looked quite shocked at first but he let out a chuckle after that. Yoona’s mother is friendly and also funny. He liked her family, all of them. It was nice to be around them.

“Mom! What is this?!” Yoona stomped her legs in frustration. “How can you ignore me? I’m your daughter!” She pouted her lips.

“Yah! Be quiet!” Her mom replied to Yoona as she put her index finger at . Nickhun took a glance at Yoona with a shy smile on his face. Her mother changed her focus back on Nickhun. “Anyways, you are very handsome! You look like a foreigner.” She observed on Nickhun’s face carefully.

“Yes, I am.” Nickhun answered while nodding.

“Yes?”

“I’m foreigner. I come from Thailand.” Nickhun smiled.

“Oh, really?” Her mother faked a laugh to hide her embarrassment.

“Anyways, I think I should introduce myself properly. Hello, auntie!” Nickhun bowed his body 90° and greeted Yoona’s mother happily in excited tone. “My name is Nickhun!” He smiled widely.

“Wow, he isn’t just so handsome but he also has a great manner!” Yoona’s mother exclaimed with satisfied smile on her face. “Yoona is just so lucky to have a boyfriend like you.”

“Mom! You are same like oppa! He isn’t my boyfriend. He’s just my partner in the show!” Yoona felt so tired explaining all of this for many times already.

“Just ignore my daughter. Let’s eat!” Yoona’s mother pulled Nickhun to the dining table. Nickhun looked at Yoona with a smile while letting her mother to pulled him.

“Aigoo…” Yoona just could sigh.

------------

Yuri took a look at her watch. It had been 30 minutes since she was in the car, waiting for Minho who still didn’t appear until now. “Where the heck he is?!” she mumbled. “Aigooooo!!! Again! I’m thinking about him again!” She knocked her own head like Minho would never appear again in her minds if she did that.

All of a sudden, Minho opened one of the doors of the car which startled Yuri and automatically Yuri sat properly while straightened her body. She kept her stare on the window again. 

“Minho, are you okay? You took so long in the toilet.” The manager asked. 

“Yes, I’m okay.” Minho sat and leaned against the seat. He closed his eyes to take some rest after being in the toilet for so long. 

“You look pale.” The manager added.

“Yes. My stomach… I has diarrhea. Anyways, can we go home now?”

Yuri took a look at Minho after hearing Minho looked pale from the manager. Yes, he did look pale.

“Yuri, I’m sorry for making you wait.” Minho said to Yuri but he didn’t open his eyes, still taking a rest.

“YES!” Yuri replied in louder voice because she was shocked as Minho suddenly talked to her when she was checking out his condition silently.

“Huh?” Minho opened his eyes and looked at Yuri.

“N… n… nothing!” she blurted out and immediately changed her stare to the window back. Minho just stared at her for a moment and his lips were slightly curling up. He was confused with her weird action but he couldn’t deny that she looked cute. He closed his eyes back and rested his minds.

-------------

All of them headed to the dining table after all the food had been prepared. Nickhun took a seat that was facing Yoona’s mom. Leeteuk took a seat beside Nickhun. Then, Yoona sat beside her mom.

“Leeteuk, come here!” Yoona’s mom ordered Leeteuk to sit beside her.

“Mom, what’s wrong with our position? Girls with girls… wait! Mom is not young enough to be called girls…”

“What?!”

Leeteuk continued, ignoring his mother. “Woman with woman… man with man… isn’t that right?” he asked while shrugging.

“What rubbish are you talking about? Sit here! Don’t separate them!” Yoona’s mom added firmly.

“Mom, what separate?!” Yoona asked in frustration.

“Yoona.” Nickhun called.

“Yes?” Yoona immediately looked at Nickhun. She wondered why he called her. Nickhun motioned her to take a seat beside him. “Oh? A… Alright.” She got up and changed her seat with Leeteuk.

“Oh~ once he asked you, you listened to him well.” Yoona’s mom said to Yoona sarcastically but she was very happy.

After having a silly problem, they finally started to eat their meal. “How was Yoona when she was a child?” Nickhun asked out of curiosity of Yoona’s childhood.

“Oh, she?” Leeteuk pointed to Yoona. He let out a chuckle before answering, “She is a crazy girl. Believe me, I’m telling the truth.”

“What the… Oppa!” Yoona glared to Leeteuk.

“Why are you so curious about her?” Yoona’s mom asked happily.

“Hm… just because… I want to know her better.”

“I think she is really a nice daughter for me… She is cute since she was a baby and I don’t think she gave me many problems except her stubbornness which couldn’t be controlled by me sometimes.” Yoona just smiled widely hearing what her mom said about her. She took her glass and drank the water. “Anyways, don’t worry too much. She’ll be a good mother for your children.” Her mom added.

Yoona was drinking water, accidentally spilled out the water she drank towards Leeteuk who was sitting facing her. Her mom and Nickhun looked shocked but then, both of them were laughing at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk closed his eyes. “Yah! Im Yoona! Do you want to die?” He asked with frustrated face.

“Oh! Oppa! I’m sorry!” Yoona replied apologetically. She wiped Leeteuk’s face with a small towel. She changed her focus on her mom. “Ah! Mom! This is mom’s fault! What are you talking about?!”

“Why? What’s wrong with my words?” Her mom asked like she didn’t do anything wrong. “I just said that you are a nice daughter. Don’t you be happy with that?”

“Of course I am! But, what’s up with the children thing? I can accept if mom said I’ll be a good mother… but why a good mother of Nickhun’s children? That not makes sense!”

“It’s because Nickhun is the one who asked about your past.” Her mom said to her calmly. “Am I right… son-in-law?” Her mom asked Nickhun this time for his opinion.

“Well… Mom can think that way.” Nickhun replied with a smile as he was playing with his food with the spoon.

“W… Wh… wh… what?! Mom?!” Yoona almost choked once again because of Nickhun’s words. She looked at Nickhun in disbelief.

“What a good son-in-law you are!” Yoona’s mom said excitedly. 

“Of course I should have been good!” Nickhun replied confidently. He took a look at Yoona and grinned widely. Yoona couldn’t say anything because he had made her speechless. She just could let out a chuckle seeing his strange behavior.

------------

“Minho, we’ve arrived.” The manager informed as they were in front of Sunrise Dream.

“Ah, yes…” Minho opened his eyes. When he closed his eyes, he took a short nap accidently. “I feel so sleepy.” He yawned. Since he couldn’t hear any sound from Yuri, he took a look at her. She was sleeping too. He scratched his head in hesitation. Should he wake her up? “Hyung, can you wake…” However, the manager was already gone. “Aigoo…” he sighed.

He decided to let Yuri keep asleep. He went out from the car and went to another side of the car where Yuri was near to. He took Yuri’s hand and wrapped it around his neck. He wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up.

He entered Yoonyul’s villa while carrying Yuri in his hands. He opened the door of Yuri and Yoona’s room. Since Minho couldn’t open the door easily with Yuri in his hands, his hands moved too much which awakened Yuri. She opened her heavy eyes and looked straight which she could see Minho’s face.

How all of this could happen? She couldn’t understand. She fell asleep accidently but right now, he was carrying her. But, the most important thing… why did he do that? He could have just left her in the car. He kept acting strangely which was driving her crazy. 

She immediately closed her eyes back, pretending that she was still asleep. If she wake up now, that would be much awkward and she didn’t want to be in that situation and also she would be speechless in front of him. 

Minho put Yuri on her bed gently. He lied her head down on a pillow. He stared at her face for a moment with a smile on his face. All of a sudden, he could feel that was something wrong again with his stomach. He immediately went out from Yuri’s room. He thought it would be better to go home.

“Ouch! My stomach…” He could feel pain in his stomach. He must go to the toilet as soon as possible. He didn’t have other choice. He went into one of the toilets of Yoonyul’s villa, the nearest to where he was right now.

Meanwhile, in Yuri’s room, she woke up after confirming Minho wasn’t there anymore. “Why did he do that?!” she shouted in frustration, not knowing the reason that caused Minho’s behavior changed drastically. She really wanted to know why, for what he did that. Was he planning something? Something to fool her again? “He should just have left me in that car but why? All his actions today really didn’t make any sense! 

Out of all his strange action today, he lifting her up was the scariest thing to Yuri. She recalled back at how she realized when he was carrying her. She realized how close they were with each other. Because of that… her heart felt so… her heart…. her heart…

“NOOO!!!” Yuri shouted loudly to stop the nonsense thoughts in her minds. “And, now! What’s wrong with me?! Kwon Yuri! Don’t be so silly! If he really has changed, just let him be! But, why those things mean a lot to me?! Why did it affect me?! Seriously, Kwon Yuri! You have lost your minds!”

She took a few deep breathes to calm herself down. “I should drink some water to clear my minds from those nonsense things.” She got up from her bed and went out from her room. 

She headed to the kitchen. She took a glass and poured some water into it. When she was gulping down the water, she heard a sound that was coming from the living room or specifically near the toilet. She frowned as she thought there was something wrong. Yoona was not here yet. So, it was impossible that she was the one who caused that sound. She decided to check it out. 

She brought along the glass in her hand, going to where the sound came from. Her eyes went bigger like she was looking at a ghost which caused her to drop the glass to the floor. She was very shocked, extremely shocked to see Minho was standing in front of her. Plus, he was also shirtless which shocked her even more. “W… W… Wh… What a… are… y… yu…? A… And… yo…” 

“I… I…” He also seemed shocked since he thought she was sleeping.

This time was the third time he didn’t wear any shirt in front of her. She found it was really nonsense especially when their relationship was like enemies. Her cheeks turned red again as soon as her eyes locked on his body. So, she immediately bowed her head. Just then, she realized that a glass was broken because of the shock. She squatted down to pick up the broken pieces of the glass.

“Hey, don’t pick it up!” Minho gave a warning but it seemed too late.

“Ouch!” A broken piece of the glass had cut Yuri’s finger.

Minho ran towards Yuri and squatted down beside her. “Why didn’t you listen?! I have said that don’t pick it up! See what have happened!” he took her scratched finger and examined it. “Are you okay?” he looked at her with concerned face.

“I… I… I’m okay.” She immediately took her finger away from his hand. “It’s just a small scratch. Anyways, what did you do here?!” Yuri raised her voice. Honestly, she did that because she wanted to hide her embarrassment, her face which turned red because of him and to avoid another awkward moments with him.

“Hey, don’t get angry! It’s not like I really wanted to be here!” Minho also raised his voice involuntarily as Yuri still got mad at him even he had tried his best to treat her nicely.

“What?!” The anger could be seen in Yuri’s eyes more clearly now.

“No, no, no… I mean…” He tried to calm her down. Honestly, he himself did not know why he changed suddenly. He had been in love with many girls before but their loves weren’t last long. If a girl asked him to change his bad behavior, he would break up their relationship. He wanted a girl who can accept him as he was which was almost impossible since he was a very bad guy. However, now he tried to change himself without anyone asking him. He didn’t know what kind of spell Yuri used on him but he really wanted to change because of her. He didn’t want to be a bad guy in her eyes anymore.

Waiting for Minho to explain everything, her eyes locked on his chest again. She sighed deeply while clenching her teeth before bowing her head and just stared at the floor with pounding heart.

“I just entered your villa to carry you…” He paused as he found it was strange to explain that. Actually, he didn’t have to explain because Yuri already knew all of it very well. “Anyways, my stomach just felt so hurt again… that’s why I used your toilet. Don’t worry, I’ll go home now.” Minho was about to go.

“But…” Minho’s step was stopped once Yuri spoke. “Why are you shirtless?” She did be quite curious about that.

Minho turned his body towards Yuri back. “I accidently splashed the water towards my shirt and my shirt was wet of course. That’s why…”

“Oh… I got it.” Yuri answered with nodding hesitantly.

“Ok, then… I’m off.” Minho said while slightly raising his eyebrows.

“Y… yes.”

Minho went out from Yoonyul’s villa. Yuri took a deep breath. She felt like only right now she could take breath with ease. She shook her head vigorously to clear her minds.

All of a sudden, she heard the door of villa was opened. She lifted her head up and saw Minho in front of her.

“Ouch! It’s so cold!” He said while rubbing his arms. Yuri looked at him in confusion. “Oh? I… I…” he rubbed his neck in embarrassment. “Can I stay here for a while? I think the key of my villa is with Nickhun. I forgot to ask it from him.” Yuri was silent for a while to think wisely about it, she wasn’t too cruel enough to let him stay out but she was worried what they would do during that time. “It won’t be long. I’ll go once Nickhun get home.”

“Y… yes. Of course…” Yuri looked around. “Just sit there.” She pointed to the sofa in the living room.

“Alright. Thanks.” He replied before heading to the living room. He sat on the sofa and rubbed his arms. He seemed still felt cold even he was already in the villa. 

Yuri just stared at him, observing what he was doing. She got up and went to her room. She came out from her room but this time with a blanket in her hands. She headed to the living room. “Here,” She gave the blanket to Minho.

Minho looked at her. “Thanks.”

“Anyways, do you want a cloth?” she asked.

“Do you have it?” He asked in happy voice. “Yes, sure.” He nodded. Yuri was gone for a while.

Minho waited for Yuri to take a cloth while smiling widely. He knew that because of all the bad things that he had done to her, she hated him but even how much she hated him, she still cared for him. Even a small matter like this already made him happy. Even he had diarrhea and forgot to take the key from Nickhun, he found they were lucky things for him. He was able to spend time alone with her.

Yuri came back and she passed in front of him. She took a seat beside him. Truthfully, the more she spent time with him, the more she felt comfortable and gradually the awkwardness was disappearing. “Here,” She gave a cloth to him.

Minho’s eyes went bigger. “What?! You are saying that I’m going to wear this?!” he asked in disbelief with disgusted look at his face. Actually, the cloth that Yuri gave him was a girl’s cloth. It was a blouse with pink in color and the girlish pattern which made too obvious that the cloth was for the girls. Obviously, any guy who wore it would look funny.

“Yes, what’s wrong with that?” Yuri asked pretending to not understand it.

“This is the girl’s cloth! Why should I wear this?!” Minho muttered.

“Why not? You’re not going to wear this forever. Besides, you just will wear it until Nickhun is back, isn’t?”

“But… it still…” Minho looked at that cloth with disgusted look, imagining how he would look in it.

“Alright! If you don’t want, no problem! I’m just thinking about you… It’s not going to be a problem to me if you are not going to wear this!” She got up and was about to go back to her room.

Minho immediately grabbed Yuri’s hand and pulled her towards him which made Yuri sat back on the sofa involuntarily. She seemed quite shocked with his action. “Ok, I’ll wear!” Minho said after taking a deep breath. 

“Oh? Ah… y… yes…” Yuri gave the cloth to Minho in hesitation. She still looked confused and shocked.

Minho put on the cloth. Yuri just stared at him while biting her lips to hide her laugh. He looked so funny. Anyone never thought that a guy like Minho who was always being so serious and cold would wear something like this. She tried her best to hold her laughter but she accidently let out her cute but short laughter’s sound which attracted Minho to look at her.

“What?!” He stared at her with a frown on his face.

“N… Nothing!” She blurted out and then immediately bit her lips.

Minho looked down, observing how he looked in that cloth. He still looked unsatisfied with it because he really looked horrible. Yuri couldn’t hide her laughter anymore and she just let herself to burst into laughter.

“Yah! Don’t laugh!” Minho looked at her angrily. Honestly, he wasn’t too angry at her, just hope that she would stop making fun of him.

“H… how can I... I… not laugh?!” She replied while still laughing hardly. “You look so funny!” She added while holding onto her tummy.

Minho just stared at her who kept laughing. His lips were curling up unconsciously. He was very happy since this was the first time she was laughing because of him. Yuri slowly stopped her laughter while looking at Minho. He was looking at her while smiling. She cleared and blinked her eyes faster. “You can stay here. I’ll stay in my room.” She said without taking any glance at him and got up.

“Wait!” Yuri’s steps were stopped. “Why don’t you stay here with me?” Minho asked unconsciously. He didn’t know how the words came out from his mouth but it just did. 

“No!” She replied firmly. She clenched her teeth. “You know… I can’t and I don’t want to. Besides, you must remember how our relationship is. I don’t have any intention to change our relationship to a better one. We should be nice to each other just … for the show.” She explained everything before going away.

Minho did feel disappointed but yes, he accepted it because she really deserved to be angry at him. He would try his best to redeem his mistakes to her. Anyways, honestly, he felt happy to wear this cloth because it was Yuri’s. He could smell and feel her scent. It was so nice.

Yuri slammed the door of her room angrily.”What I’m going to do?! What I’m going to do?!” She kept wondering around her room while repeating that words. “He kept driving me crazy! Aish!” She grasped her hands. “No! I shouldn’t forgive him easily! He hurt me! He hurt me! It was so painful! I shouldn’t forget that!”

-----------

“Can you show me your room?” Nickhun asked.

“Yes, sure.” Yoona nodded. They both went to the second floor to see Yoona’s room. Yoona opened the door of her room. “This is my room! It’s quite neat, right?” she asked proudly.

“Yes, it is.” Nickhun came into her room and observed on the condition of her room. All the things were neatly arranged and the atmosphere in this room was very nice, making the occupant felt comfortable to stay here. “But, it feels like you are not staying in this room for long? I mean… it looks too neat…”

“Yes, sometimes, I stayed here when I visited parents.”

“Visit your parents? Then, that means you don’t live here before moving out to Sunrise Dream?”

“I lived in another house with Yuri. I think it had been so long.”

“Why?”

“I think I want to be independent. Besides, Yuri doesn’t have anyone beside me. She only has me. It feels nice to live with her. That’s why it doesn’t give me any difference to live in a villa with Yuri at Sunrise Dream. We’re getting to used with each other too much…” She chuckled at her own words. “I mean… it would feel different if we live separately.”

“You guys look very close.” Nickhun smiled.

“Yes. I know her very well. She had been through too many difficulties. So, I hope you won’t hurt her.”

“Of course I won’t hurt her and you too.” Nickhun looked straight into Yoona’s eyes while beaming at her. She smiled while biting her lips. “Anyways, you guys really look-alike!” He spotted the frame photo which contained Yuri’s and Yoona’s picture and took it. “It’s fascinating!”

Posted Image

“Yes, we ourselves were shocked of each other when we first met. You know, even my mom also mistook Yuri as me.”

“But, seriously, you guys really look like twins!” He exclaimed while staring at Yuri and Yoona’s photo in amazement. They looked exactly same in that picture especially with the same hair-style.

“My parents assume Yuri as their daughter too. So, you can conclude that we’re twins.” She grabbed his hand. “I want to ask you something.” She pulled him towards her bed and they both sat on it.

“What is it?” Nickhun looked at her with full of curiosity.

“Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?”

“Yes?” He looked quite shocked and confused with her question.

“No… I… I… I mean… you know, right? Everyone think you are my boyfriend including my family… and I think it becomes like that because you treat me too nice… I think it is too nice to the point that you are really acting like my boyfriend…” She looked unsure. She wanted to explain what she meant nicely without creating any misunderstanding. “I mean… yes, it’s like that.”

“Really?” He asked in shock. “I’m really acting like that? It’s weird.” He scratched his head in confusion. “I think I just treat you like how I’ll treat other girls.” He didn’t get it. He thought he was acting like usual. He didn’t like to hurt any girls especially with the girls whom he was close to. That’s why he treated every girl nicely as usual he would act.

“Oh, it’s like that?” She raised her eyebrows. She looked confused too. Nevertheless, she couldn’t say anything more since Nickhun had explained it. “Alright.” She faked a smile. She couldn’t deny that she did feel disappointed because he treated her well because of not something special, he would have done that to any girls.

“Anyways, did I go overboard? You don’t like how I treat you? It’s too much? If you don’t want…”

“No, of course I like!” Yoona immediately cut his words. However, when she thought back about what she said, it was quite weird. She couldn’t let him find out about her feelings. Right now, he thought she liked other guy. “I mean no…” But, if she said no, it seemed like she hate being close to him. “Anyways, I… I… I’m okay with anything. It depends on you.” She added while smiling shyly.

“Ok!” Nickhun replied excitedly while nodding. “Of course I’ll treat you nicely. Don’t worry.” He beamed to her.

-----------

Yuri felt so bored staying in the room alone. She didn’t have anything to do except leaning against her bed. “Aigoo! How long I have to stay like this?!” She hit the pillow which she was hugging. Her stomach made a sound as it was giving a sign for Yuri to eat. “Oh! My stomach…” She took a look at her watch. “It’s already dinner time. That’s why my stomach…” she held onto her stomach.

Actually, she was still hesitant whether wanted to prepare the dinner or not since Minho was at living room. She must see him again on the way to the kitchen. “What should I do? Ah! I don’t care! I have to eat! Just ignore him! He doesn’t concern to me! Whether he is there or not, it’s just same! His presence doesn’t affect me!”

She put the pillow on the bed back. She got up and she was determined. “Acting like this just seems like I become weak because of him! Yes! Kwon Yuri, fighting!” She grasped her hands and finally came out from her room. She headed to the kitchen.

On the way to the kitchen, she looked around, looking for him but she was being careful not to be too obvious that she was looking for him. “Oh? Where is him?” She stopped walking. She took a few steps to the living room, approaching the sofa that she saw he was sitting on before she left him.

It turned out that he was sleeping on the sofa. “Geez!” She rolled her eyes. “He is sleeping actually!” She was just about to walk away but she stopped when he was saying something.

“No!”

Yuri looked at him back. “Oh?” She stared at him carefully. She could see a frown on his face.

“No! Pl… please… don’t do that! No! I’m begging!” He mumbled but it was clear enough for Yuri to hear it.

+++++++++++++++++
thank you to all the readers and to the people who leave comments!! I LOVE U!!
Yuri knelt down beside him to take a closer look. His face was covered by sweat. “Is he having a nightmare?”

“NOOO!!!” Finally he shouted as he was awake. He immediately hugged Yuri who was in front of him. He looked scared, so scared of something. This was the first time Yuri ever saw this side of him. She really didn’t expect that he also could have something to be afraid of. She thought he was a guy who didn’t get scared of anything but yes, she was wrong. He could be weak too.

“What are you…?” Yuri asked in shock and she sounded quite angry too.

However, Minho cut her words by giving her a tighter hug unconsciously. He looked so scared of something but she was really clueless what that was. 
+++++++++++++++
 
 
thanks u to the people who sunscribe,comment and help me to feel happy!! I LOVE YOU!