15. Tiffany's Trouble or Chance?

My HatefulBoyfriend

Siwon came closer and closer towards Tiffany. Eventually, he vomited on her arm. “Siwon!!! What did you just do?!!!” she shouted in frustration while stomping her legs. 

“Fany-ah! What’s wrong?! Please tell me what is happening there! Do you have a trouble?!” Yoona asked in anxiousness.

“I’m seriously in a biigggg trouble! Anyways, just send your oppa’s number to me.”

“Are you okay?”

“Well…” She looked at her arm in disgusted look. “Don’t worry about me. Bye.” She ended the call and put her cell phone into her bag. She took a look at Siwon. He was lying down back on the bench and seemed like he was sleeping comfortably again like a baby. “Urgh! How can you be so cool after making me into something like this?!” she hit his back while making angry expression. “Aish!!! What should I do with this?!!!” She stomped her legs in frustration. “Wait here. Don’t go anywhere?! Understand?!”

She got up and looked around. All the shops had closed. Where could she find a cloth?! “Oh?” She spotted an old wooden shop which was still running its business. From the way how that shop looked, she was sure she couldn’t get an evenly pretty cloth but that was better than nothing. She could see the owner of the shop was closing her shop. “No!” She immediately ran towards the shop. She blocked the door of the shop with her hand. “Ouch!”

“Oh, what the heck?!” The old lady blurted out as she was shocked of Tiffany’s sudden appearance. “What is this smell?! It’s so smelly!”

“Ahjumma, hello!” Tiffany bowed 90° brightly.

“Yah! Ahjumma?! Do I look that old?”

“Yes?” Tiffany looked at the old lady which was old enough to be her mom, in astonishment. “Oh… ok.” She let out a chuckle. “Then, unnie?”

“Yes~ that’s right.” The old lady nodded in satisfaction. “Anyways, what do you want?” She pinched her own nose. “And, what is this bad smell?! Aigoo!” She looked at Tiffany’s arm with disgusted look.

Tiffany gave a stiff smile before explaining to her. “My friend has vomited on my arm. That’s why, I want a cloth. Can you give me an evenly pretty cloth?”

“Hey, miss. What time is it right now? I’m going to close my shop.”

“Oh, ahjum…” Tiffany cleaned . “I mean, unnie~ why are you being like this? It isn’t like I just take the cloth without paying. I’ll pay it and it isn’t like you’ll incur losses! I don’t think there is other customer beside me for today, right?” She observed on the condition of that shop. It was very old and shabby. She thought it was almost out of questions to gain a customer. “Please~” 

“Ok ,ok! Wait here! Don’t ever take a step into my shop. Otherwise, you are dead! I don’t want you to…” The only lady went into her shop to find a cloth for Tiffany.

“Yes, yes. I got it. I’ll stay here.” She smiled widely. As she was waiting, she looked at her arm back. “Aigoo! How could he do that to me after I gave a help to him?!” She took a glance at Siwon who was sleeping soundly on the bench without any guilt. She just hove a deep sigh.

The old lady came back after a moment. “Here.” She gave a blouse and a long skirt to Tiffany.

“Unnie, what is that?” Tiffany looked at the cloth that was given by the old lady with disgusted look.

“Hey, little girl! What did you ask me to give you just now?! And, now you are saying you don’t know what this is?”

“Unnie! I asked for an evenly pretty cloth, not something like this!”

“What’s wrong with this? I think it looks beautiful for you. Really, you’ll become a beauty once you wear this.”

“What?!” Tiffany asked in disbelief while widening her eyes. “Unnie! Who is the person in this world would wear such an ugly cloth?! It’s so old-fashioned with its stupid ugly flowers pattern. URGH! The color is so unattractive! I think this cloth is not even suitable for old woman like unn… I mean like my mother!” 

“Hey, you know… this cloth is very popular right now.” Tiffany let out a fake laughter. “Why? Don’t you believe me? Have you seen the popular show that is airing on television… Invisibe Yoh?!”

“What is that show? I never heard before.”

“It’s impossible! How can you don’t know about that show? The one where G7 is in it.”

“Oh…” Tiffany finally got what the old lady meant. “Unnie, it’s Invincible Youth!” She said the show’s name perfectly in her famous English accent.

“In… Invin… ah, whatever it is!” The old lady gave up on uttering the show’s name correctly. “Can you see all the idols wore the same cloth like this?”

“That’s different. They were farming and I’m not! Please give me the prettiest cloth in this shop.”

“This is the prettiest one. If you don’t want it, okay. No problem.” The old lady was about to go.

Tiffany immediately stopped her. “Ok, ok. I’ll buy it.” She tried to take the cloth from that old lady but the old lazy won’t let Tiffany to take it. “What? Can’t I take it?”

“Give me the money, first.”

“I’ll give the money later. Right now, I have to change my cloth first. The smell is really killing me.”

“Yah! Do you think I’m that stupid to believe someone easily?”

"Ok, ok.” Tiffany immediately took the money from her bag and gave it to the old lady. “Here.”

“Wait for a minute.”

“It’s okay. Just keep the change.”

“Oh~ what a good girl!” The old lady smiled in satisfaction.

“Thank you so much, ahjumma!” Tiffany bowed 90° politely while showing her eye-smile. Then, she immediately ran to the nearest public toilet.

“What?! Ahjumma?!” The old lady just angrily stared at Tiffany who was going away. “Aish… this girl is really…” Then, she took a look at the money that was given by Tiffany just now. “Wow, she paid a lot. Her family must be extremely rich.” She smirked while nodding for a few times.

-------------

Yuri went back to YoonYul’s villa after meeting Minho at his villa. She entered her room and saw Yoona who just ended a call. She sat beside Yoona. “Who were you talking to?”

“It’s Tiffany.”

“Why? She has a problem?” Everyone automatically must think that Tiffany had a problem since she called so late at night. It must be an urgent call.

“Yes, she said she is in a big trouble but I don’t know what it is. Nevertheless, I think it must concern about Siwon since she is with him right now.”

“Siwon?” Yuri looked slightly shocked as she didn’t expect it. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, Tiffany said that she is with Siwon. Then, she asked me for the number of Leeteuk oppa’s cell phone. I wonder what she was going to do with it.” Yoona pressed a few buttons on her cell phone and finally, she sent the number of Leeteuk’s cell phone to Tiffany. “Anyways, Yuri-ah…”

“Huh?” Yuri took a seat on her bed.

“What about your plan? You got caught by Minho, didn’t you?”

“How did you know?” Yuri looked shocked.

“Just now, I met with Nickhun coincidentally as I took a stroll around Sunrise Dream which meant 2SG has finished their schedule and you won’t come back this late if it’s not because you got caught by him, isn’t?”

“Yes~ you’re totally right.” Yuri said as she pouted her lips.

“So, what did he do to you? Didn’t he hurt you or… something?”

“He didn’t do anything… just accused me that I stole his photo. And…”

“What?” Yoona asked curiously.

Yuri looked hesitant. “Well, you know… I confessed to him everything that caused me to be so angry to him and he…”

“’He’ what?” Yoona raised her eyebrows. “Yuri-ah, you really make me so anxious. What did he do to you?”

“He apologized and thanked me for founding his photo.”

“Really?” Yoona asked but she looked not too shocked as Yuri expected. “I see.” She nodded.

“What? Don’t you feel shocked?!” Yuri looked at Yoona intensely. “Yah! Im Yoona. What’s wrong with you? Don’t you suppose to be shocked? Huh?”

“Then, you want me to be shocked?” Yoona raised her eyebrows. “Oh my!” She acted a shocked expression which seemed too faked.

“Yoona-ah!” Yuri hit Yoona’s arm lightly. “I’m serious.”

“Ok, I’m sorry.” Yoona let out a chuckle. “If you ask my opinion about this… honestly, I don’t think that Minho is that bad. As the first time I talked to him, he replied to me nicely. I think he treats you differently because you are different from other girls, which also means, you are special in his eyes.”

“Yah! What are you talking about?!” Yuri gave Yoona a frown. “You keep playing. I’m being serious right now.”

“Do you think I’m not being serious?”

“Then, why did you keep talking nonsense things?!”

“What nonsense? I’m talking what I really think.”

“What is this?!” Yuri pouted her lips. “Are you going to kill me with that false thought?! Yoona, you must understand completely what I’m going to say. You don’t know Minho like the way I know him. So, that’s why you are thinking like that, right?”

“Are you sure?” Yoona asked sarcastically with a playful smile.

“Yes. I think we should sleep now, it’s already too late.”

------------

Tiffany went out from the toilet with the new old-fashioned cloth on. “Argh! Why should I wear a cloth like this?! It makes me look old!” She said angrily. She still unsatisfied how she looked in that ugly cloth. She just could heave a deep sigh and went back to Siwon. She sat on the bench and checked out her cell phone. She tried to call Leeteuk for a few times but there was no answer from him. “I think maybe Leeteuk oppa is sleeping right now. What should I do?” 

She didn’t have other choice. She called someone else to inform about where she was right now. She just waited silently. As time went by, her eyes became heavier. She yawned and took a look at her watch. It was already 2.30 AM. Sometimes, she would take a glance at Siwon to confirm that he was sleeping soundly and won’t do something stupid again. Fortunately, he was sleeping too comfortably that caused Tiffany to be quite envious at him.

Not too long after, a luxurious car arrived around where Tiffany and Siwon were. Tiffany immediately got up and looked at it. There was a young guy who wore a nice tuxedo came out from the driver. He seemed was looking for someone. “I’m here!” Tiffany waved her hand. That young guy just stared at Tiffany in astonishment. “Yah! It’s me!” Tiffany raised her voice as that guy couldn’t recognize her.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” He immediately ran towards Tiffany once he recognized her. “I’m really sorry, miss. Your cloth…” He observed on Tiffany from feet to head in shock. “What happened to miss?”

“Just ignore what I’m wearing right now. Can you help me getting him into the car?” She pointed to Siwon.

“Ok, miss.” The butler dragged Siwon into the car and Tiffany took a seat beside Siwon. After that, the butler got into the car at the driver seat. 

“Where are we going?”

“To the villa, of course.”

“With this guy too?”

“Yes, I don’t have other choice. I don’t know his house.” 

The butler drove the car to Tiffany’s villa. After 30 minutes, they arrived in front of Tiffany’s villa. The butler pressed a button on the key to open the gate automatically. Then, the butler drove the car into Tiffany’s villa.

There were many maids and butlers were waiting for Tiffany’s appearance. All of them were standing in a straight line. “Please bring him to my room.” She said to the butler.

“Yes, miss.” The butler nodded and brought Siwon to Tiffany’s room. Tiffany got off from the car and entered the villa by the way between the maids and butlers. All of them stared at Tiffany in shock because of what she was wearing right now. Some of them were holding their laughter. She looked very embarrassed. “Welcome home, miss!” Even they found how Tiffany was looking, they still greeted her brightly in laughter while slightly bowing their body.

“SSSHHH!!!” Tiffany placed her index finger at her lips. “Please don’t talk too loud. My mom!” She looked around cautiously, being aware for her mother’s appearance. 

The chief of maid, who was the closest person to Tiffany more than Tiffany’s mom herself, came to her. “Madam won’t come home tonight.” She informed to Tiffany.

“Oh, really?”

“Yes, she said she has to settle a very important thing. So, she will stay at the company.”

Tiffany took a breath of relief. “Thanks, auntie.” She smiled at Tiffany. “Anyways, please don’t tell my mom about this. She would get mad at me.” She nodded while smiling, convincing Tiffany that she could trust her. “He’s just my friend. I just want to take care of him since I don’t know where his house.”

“Yes, auntie understands. You won’t do such a bad thing. Auntie knows you. Don’t worry.” She patted Tiffany’s back.

“Thank you, auntie.” Tiffany showed her eye-smile.

After that, Tiffany went to her room. She could see Siwon was lying down on her bed like she asked the butler to do. She took the shirt that Siwon gave her back before and she sat on the edge of the bed, beside him with that shirt in her hand.

“I’m sorry. I do this for your own good.” She said to Siwon like he would be hearing to her. She apologized to him as she was going to take off his cloth though she couldn’t help but liked to see his muscular body. She took off his cloth and slightly her heart was pounding and it’s really out of her control. Then, she immediately put a clean shirt on him. She went out from her room.

Not too long after, she came back but this time, with a basin full of water and a small towel. She sat down back at the edge of the bed, beside him and put the basin on a desk beside the bed. She moisturized the towel and wiped his face gently with that wet towel. She didn’t want him to get sick. As she was wiping his face, a smile stuck on her face. He looked so cute when sleeping like a small baby. 

Usually, at school, where mostly she could see his face, he was always being so serious and rarely smiled. She wondered what was the reason for his cold behavior. Did he have a problem or a bad past that caused him to be like that? Even how much cold he looked before, she was still happy and at the same time shocked because of his unexpected present for her birthday. She never thought someone like him could be so thoughtful to give her a present though they never knew each other well before she invited him to her birthday.

She took a look at her watch. “Oh?! It’s already 4.00 AM?! I must sleep now.” She got up and went to a sofa which was located at the corner of her room. She took a short nap before going to school about 4 hours later.

-------------

Yuri and Yoona were on the way to 2SG car. Yoona looked pale and unhealthy while Yuri was bringing along a box of tissues in her hand. “Are you sure you still want to go to school in like this condition?” Yuri looked at Yoona worriedly.

Before Yoona could answer to Yuri, she sneezed once again. She took a tissue from Yuri and wiped her nose. “Yes, I already took a medicine. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine soon.”

“Fine soon?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. “You have taken the medicine an hour ago, but I still don’t see any change in your condition. Yet, your condition becomes worse. And, your face is so pale.” She touched Yoona’s face with worry in her eyes.

“Don’t worry too much. I’m okay.” Yoona gave a weak smile, trying to convince Yuri that she was really okay.

“Aish~ you’re so stubborn!” Yuri gave up with her.

They also could hear a friendly argument between Minho and Nickhun, which meant they were not too far from them. Yuri and Yoona paid their attention to them.

“Yah! Wait for me!” Nickhun said to Minho. He sounded weak too.

Minho stopped walking and turned his body towards Nickhun. “Hurry up! We’re going to be late to go to school.”

Nickhun covered his nose with his hand as he was sneezing. “Tissue!” He asked the tissue from Minho.

“Seriously, what did you do last night that caused you to catch a cold, huh?” Minho asked as he took a tissue from the box of tissue that he was holding and he gave it to Nickhun. Nickhun walked slowly towards Minho and finally, he was able to stand beside Minho. 

As Nickhun was already standing beside him, Minho turned his body forward. Just then, he spotted Yuri and Yoona who were staring at him and Nickhun. Nickhun also looked at the direction where Minho’s eyes locked. 

All four of them were staring at each other but the most outstanding was Yuri and Minho. They looked into each other’s eyes with weird feelings. The incident last night caused them to be so awkward and uncomfortable with each other, not like before, where they just argued comfortably. It seemed like the incident slightly changed their relationship. What made it more awkward was how similarly both of them were holding a box of tissue and was taking care of their friend.

Nickhun was the one changed the awkward atmosphere. “Oh?” He pointed to Yuri and Yoona. After that, he came closer and Minho followed him from behind. “Yoona, you caught a cold too?” he asked somehow, he sounded happy though he shouldn’t be happy with that. It’s just that he was quite shocked and fascinated by how they both spent time together last night in a cold weather, ended up catching a cold.

“Yes.” Yoona nodded while giving a weak smile.

Yuri looked at Nickhun in shock. She just realized now that he caught a cold too since her eyes just locked on Minho. “You guys caught the cold at the same time!” She exclaimed while pointing to Yoona and Nickhun.

“Yes.” Nickhun smiled widely towards Yuri. “We…”

“Let’s go to school. We’re going to be late!” Minho interrupted as he got on the car.

“Oh, yes. I think Minho is right. Let’s go!” Nickhun, Yoona and Yuri went closer to the car. “Yuri-ah, you sit with Minho, can you?”

“Huh? Why?” Yuri looked shocked with Nickhun’s sudden request especially when it concerned Minho.

“I’m afraid that you might catch a cold from us.” Nickhun explained while taking a look at Yoona to see whether she agreed with his suggestion or not. “I think it’s better if I sit with Yoona.”

“Oh… ok.” Yuri nodded. Nickhun and Yoona got on the car first and they took a seat at the most back seat. Lastly, Yuri got on the car and took a seat beside Minho, at the second row seat. The driver drove the car to the school.

Yoona and Nickhun just sat comfortably with each other at the back. “It’s quite amazing how both of us caught a cold, right?” Nickhun whispered to Yoona.

“Well… If I’m not mistaken, last night you said your body is strong. So, now… what happened to you?” Yoona .

“Oh? Well…” Nickhun elbowed Yoona cutely which caused Yoona to let out a laugh. He looked so cute yet funny when showing his cuteness.

At the same time, the atmosphere around Minho and Yuri was so awkward. They sat far from each other compared to how Nickhun and Yoona sat. They felt so awkward with each other to the point that they didn’t know they really sat on something or not. To make it better, both of Yuri and Minho gave their stare towards window, zoning out while enjoying the view of dark window because right now, they were riding in 2SG car’s which was a singer car.

All of a sudden, the car turned at a corner. “Argh!” Yuri lost her balance and she supported her body by accidentally holding onto Minho’s lap. He also looked shocked and immediately held onto her shoulders when hearing her voice.

Yuri turned her head towards Minho. They stared into each other’s eyes. Somehow, she could see worry in his eyes. Anyways, she didn’t think too much about that. “I’m sorry.” She immediately got up and corrected her position. Minho just looked at her. She changed her stare back to the window, avoiding his gaze.

-------------

The sunlight’s ray which was coming across into Tiffany’s room had brightened the room’s condition. Siwon finally was awake and he opened his heavy eyes. He looked around while holding his head as he felt quite dizzy. This place was very familiar, maybe it’s because he had been there before. Most of all the things in this room were pink in color that gave him a big clue to guess where he might be right now.

“What I have done last night?” he asked himself while holding his head, trying to remember everything. However, it’s quite hard for him to recall back. He hoped he won’t do a stupid thing to Tiffany. He really wondered how she met him last night that caused him to be here. 

He looked around and spotted Tiffany who was sleeping soundly on the sofa. He got up from the bed and approached her. He knelt beside her and stared at her pure and innocent face which could be seen clearly when she was sleeping. He really didn’t know what he had done to her but he felt so thankful because she took care of him. “Thank you so much for being by my side.” He her hair gently with a sweet smile on his face. 

He gently wrapped his strong arm around her waist and lifted her up. He knew she must be very tired and stiff because of him last night. He wanted her to get a sound sleep. He went to her bed and put her onto it gently to not wake her up. As he put her on the bed, she was awake. She opened her heavy eyes. Her eyes went bigger as she saw Siwon was staring at her while smiling sweetly with a short distance between their faces. “Oh?!”

“Hello.” He smiled sweetly. “You are awake?”

“Y… y… ye… yes… b… bu… but…” She kept stuttering because of the shock. Siwon sat properly on the edge of Tiffany’s bed. Tiffany got up and she sat on the bed facing Siwon. “I… em… I…” She scratched her head. She really wanted to say something but she got speechless.

“I’m sorry. You had to sleep on the sofa because of me.”

“N… no… it’s okay…” Tiffany replied.

“Anyways… I don’t remember anything. What had happened actually?”

“What?!” Tiffany asked in disbelief. “You don’t remember?”

Siwon nodded. “Did I do something bad to you?” He observed Tiffany while letting out a chuckle. “You look quite funny with this cloth on.”

Tiffany looked shocked and immediately bowed her head, observing what she was wearing right now. She really forgot that she still didn’t change her cloth. “Argh!” She quickly pulled the blanket and covered her body with it. She was very embarrassed wearing that cloth especially in front of the guy that she liked.

“It’s okay. You still look cute in that cloth.” Siwon said while laughing which seemed like he just said that to make her feel better.

“You don’t mean what you said, right?” Tiffany pouted while giving him a death glare.

“No, I… I’m telling the truth!” Siwon added while laughing and he seemed couldn’t stop his laugh.

“Then, why did you laugh?!” She paused for a while. “Laugh…” A frown could be seen on Tiffany’s face. “You laugh!” she added excitedly while clapping her hand.

“Why?” He raised his eyebrows. “It isn’t that everyone would do?” He was confused because of Tiffany’s reaction of his laugh.

“Yes, everyone do that…” Tiffany nodded while smiling. “…but not you. You rarely smiled but never once I saw your laugh.”

“Well…” He just smiled. Honestly, when thinking wisely, she was absolutely right. He never laughed happily like this before. It’s quite amazing. She changed him.

“This is all your fault. I won’t wear this if is not because of you!”

“What did I do?”

“You vomited on me last night! Do you really not remember about that?”

“I don’t remember anything but still I’m really sorry.” He gave her an apologetic smile. She didn’t respond to him and just pouted her lips cutely. “Anyways, it would be really okay if I’m here?”

“Yes, don’t worry. My mom has something to do at our company.” 

All of a sudden, they heard someone was knocking the door of Tiffany’s bedroom. “Stephanie, are you inside?”

Their eyes went bigger. “Oh, it’s my mom!” Tiffany said to Siwon in anxiousness. 

--------------

Yuri and Yoona were walking to their class. Yoona still kept sneezing and there was no sign that she was covering. 

“Yuri, I think I have to go to toilet for a while.” Yoona informed.

“See! I have said to you, it’s better if you rest at home.”

“It’s okay. I will just go for a while. You go to class first, okay?” She leaved Yuri alone, walking to the toilet.

Yuri just hove a deep sigh, seeing how stubborn her friend was. She continued walking to the class.

“Hi!” All of a sudden, Nickhun appeared beside her.

“Oh! You startled me!” Yuri blurted out and then, she smiled after seeing how Nickhun grinned to her. Just then, he sneezed. “Are you fine?” she asked him worriedly. Instead of answering to her, he just smiled. “Hey, your nose is running.” She took a tissue from the box of tissue that she was holding and helped him to wipe his nose like a mother was wiping her son’s running nose. A wide smile still stuck on his face as she wiped his nose. “Why do you keep smiling?”

“Because you take care of me.” He replied. Yuri let out a chuckle. “Even how much sick I am, I’ll be fine as long as you are by my side.”

“Oh~ I don’t know that you can be this cheesy.” Yuri smiled while hitting his chest lightly. Nickhun just grinned widely. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry about the double post guys!! I'm glad all of you love this story..And FYI, this story is not written by me,it is written by my friend from soshified...I just help her to post this fanfic at here..so,all those amazing credits to her..show us some love by commenting and subscribing!! thanks~~*flyingkiss..