11. Being with Him, is It Really Misfortune?

My HatefulBoyfriend

When Minho realized that he was shirtless, he immediately covered up his body with the blanket. He gave a fierce look to Yuri like he would do anything to her for what she had done to him. However, Yuri didn’t seem afraid at all but still she looked anxious and it’s just because of the mission. Nickhun and Yoona must lead them very well. Seeing Minho was angry at her, she immediately said, “Yah! If you want to scold me or anything, just keep it later! We have more important thing to do right now!”

“What did you mean by important things?!” Minho asked in annoyance. 

“Yah! Don’t tell me that…!” Yuri also burst into angry as she felt like Minho was just pretending that he didn’t know anything. “Don’t play during this time!”

“What do you mean playing?! I really don’t know!” Minho said angrily while looking straight into her eyes.

“The show! The show has started! We should have got our… NO! We should have STARTED our mission right now!” Yuri stomped her legs in frustration.

“Really?!” Minho looked shocked.

“Can you see my face?!” Yuri pointed to her face. “Did I look like I’m playing?!” 

“Ok, ok!” Minho replied angrily. However, even they had to rush to the show’s location now, Minho didn’t move at all.

Yuri felt much angrier when she saw how relaxed Minho was. “Yah! What are you waiting more?! Go change you cloth…” She paused for a while as she knew he was shirtless. “Or, just wear something!”

“Then, you want me to change in front of you?!” Minho got up and approached Yuri to let Yuri saw clearly his upper body that was exposed. “Huh?! In front of you?! Huh?!”

Yuri immediately covered her eyes with her hands. “I got it, I got it!” she repeated as Minho kept approaching her. “Don’t come near me!” she added angrily before getting out from Minho’s room. 

She waited for Minho outside his room, at the living room of 2SG’s villa. She started to wander around after for a while. “If he does lie to me, he is dead!” Yuri said angrily. 

Not too long after, Minho came out from his room with another trouser was on and he was still putting on his shirt. “What is our mission?!”

They both walked out from the 2SG’s villa hurriedly while talking to each other. “I don’t know either. But, from what I heard Nickhun and Yoona said, we would have a drink for breakfast if we lose!” Minho looked at Yuri with shocked expression on his face. “That’s why I said please wake up earlier. See, what is happening now! It’s your fault if we lose!”

“I know, I know!” Minho immediately interrupted before Yuri could nag him longer. “Hurry up!” he raised his voice to Yuri asking her to run faster to the location of mission card. 

After a few minutes later, they arrived there and the staff gave them the mission card. They immediately opened and read the mission card.

“Finally, Minho is here! I think it’s really hard for MinYul couple to catch KhunA couple. They have finished half of the mission.”

As soon as they finished reading the mission, Minho immediately grabbed Yuri’s hand and ran quickly. “Argh!” Yuri almost fell because of sudden pull from Minho. “Yah! Don’t need to hold my hand! I can run by myself!”

Minho immediately let go of Yuri’s hand. “Then, if we lose, you take the responsibility!”

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. “Why me?! You are the one who are late! Really…”

“Yah! Stop nagging! We have to catch up them!” Minho acceleration his speed and because of that, Yuri had been left quite far behind.


“Minho’s speed is incredibly fast! He is much fast than Nickhun! Yuri’s speed equally with Yoona’s…”

“However, MinYul couple doesn’t have high chance to win because both of Yuri and Minho have to pass Nickhun and Yoona.”


“Catch up them?!” Yuri made a fake laugh. “Do you think we can?! They have passed the half of the mission!”

“So, that’s why we have to run fast!” Minho grabbed Yuri’s hand once again and forced her to run fast at the same speed with him which made Yuri felt like she was flying in the air.

“Let me go! Let me go!” Yuri continuously hit Minho’s hand but she got ignored by him. “Can’t we slow down?! I’m a girl, I can’t run fast like you! Arghhh!” Minho just acted like Yuri didn’t react to what he was doing. He just wanted to win.


“They like to argue with each other. I wonder what have happened between them before.” MC laughed.

“Yes, there must be something. I think they look much cuter like this!”

“Completely different from them, Yoona and Nickhun are collaborating with each other very well. They almost complete their mission.”


“Are you okay?” Nickhun looked at Yoona. She looked a bit tired after having some running for about 25 minutes.

“Yes…” Yoona gave a forced smile. Honestly, she felt much tired but she must bear with it. Nickhun wanted to win this badly and she also wanted it.

“Don’t force yourself too much. Please tell me if you can’t bear with it, okay?” Nickhun patted Yoona’s shoulder while giving her a sweet smile. Yoona nodded with a weak smile on her face. They continued running to the finish line. “Oh! We almost reach at the finish line!” Nickhun exclaimed while pointing at the finish line. “Let’s go!” he reached his hand to Yoona.

Yoona smiled and took his hand. They ran together to the finish line with interlocked hands. “Yeah!” They made hi-five after winning the mission.


“KhunA couple has won the mission! Now, I’m really excited at how our MinYul couple will do their punishment. I bet they will argue more, right?”

However, Yoona still looked super tired. Nickhun observed on her condition. “Come here!” he held both of Yoona’s shoulder and dragged her to a bench. He made her to take a seat on it. Yoona looked at him with questioned face. She wondered what he was doing.”Stay here! Take a rest. I’ll come back soon!” 

Nickhun left Yoona alone there and ran to somewhere. The cameramen were following Nickhun.


“Where is Nickhun going?!” the MC asked in full of excited.

Nickhun went to the nearest shop. He bought four bottles of water. He paid for them and ran back to where Yoona was.

“Wow! Nickhun is so sweet! I’m so jealous of Yoona. She must be very lucky!” the MC said in jealousy.

“Hey, don’t need to be jealous! You won’t get that sweet treat from Nickhun!” another MC teased.

“Why?” the MC pouted her lips.


Yoona was waiting for Nickhun to come back. She wasn’t sure how to feel right now. She was in the mixed feelings. Sometimes, she would take a glance at the way of the finish line to see if Minho and Yuri had arrived or not. She chuckled when imagining how much Minho and Yuri would argue with each other before reaching at the finish line. 

She heard the footsteps that were coming towards her. She looked at the direction of the footsteps and saw Nickhun was running towards her. Nickhun gave her a sweet smile when he saw she was looking at him and he took a seat beside her. “Here!” he gave Yoona a bottle of water.

“Thanks!” Yoona took it from him. She gulped down the water. Then, she looked at Nickhun with a gentle look. She knew that he bought a drink for all of them but still he cared for her too. She couldn’t help but being happy. Honestly, she didn’t too like the way he treated her. He was too kind and that just caused her to fall in love with him deeper. She hated how she felt now but what could she do? Her feelings were out of her control.

“Why?” Nickhun realized that Yoona was looking at him. “Do you want more drink? Take mine.” He offered Yoona his drinks.

“Nothing! I… It’s okay.” Yoona blurted out. She hove a deep sigh.

“Ah~ the weather is nice!” Nickhun exclaimed happily.

“Y… yes...” Yoona responded awkwardly. And then, Minho and Yuri reached at the finish line. “They arrived!” Yoona informed to Nickhun.

Minho and Yuri stopped running to catch their breath. Yuri looked at Nickhun and Yoona in disbelief. “Then, we are lost?” she asked. Yoona and Nickhun just replied Yuri’s question with a wide smile as a reply. “Yah! This is your fault!” Yuri hit Minho’s arm.

“What are you talking about?! You are the one who ran so slowly! Like a turtle! Ceh!” Minho rolled his eyes.

“What?! A turtle?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. “How dare you call me that?!” Yuri hit Minho’s head continuously. 

“YAH!” Minho shouted at Yuri while protecting himself from being hit by Yuri with his hand.


“Look! They are arguing again!” MC laughed of argument between Minho and Yuri. “Anyways, they create a fun atmosphere in this show.”

Yoona just smiled looking at Yuri and Minho. She felt much relieve actually because Yuri looked like having fun, not depression with Minho. She was sure Yuri would be okay with him.

Nickhun stopped their argument. “Hey, just stop it! Come here!” he asked Minho and Yuri to take a seat at him and Yoona were.

“Aigoo, so tired!” Yuri leaned against Yoona.

“Here!” Yoona gave Yuri a drink with a smile on her face. Yuri took it and replied her with a wide smile. Nickhun threw the bottle of water towards Minho and Minho caught before gulping down the water.


“We stop the recording here for a while.” The staff informed. “Let’s move on to the next location, dining room.”

Minho, Yuri, Nickhun and Yoona got up and headed to the dining room. Nickhun was walking at the back. Seeing Minho and Yoona were focusing on their way to the dining room, Nickhun smiled widely. 

He looked at Yuri and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her towards himself by her hand. Yuri was just about to shout but was covered by Nickhun’s hand. Nickhun gave Yuri ‘it’s me!’ look. He put his hand down. Yuri smiled shyly and she was speechless because of Nickhun’s unexpected action.

Nickhun checked on what Minho and Yoona were doing. Since they both didn’t realize it, he paid his attention back to Yuri. “Why?” Yuri asked bashfully. 

“Are you okay with him before? Did he do something bad to you?” Nickhun asked while looking at Yuri worriedly.

“No, don’t worry. I’m okay.” Yuri replied.

“I really want to take care of you.”

“Why?” Yuri asked while biting her lips to hide her smile. “Why are you so worried about me?”

“Em… why?” He paused for a while. “It’s really embarrassing to say it. Do I have to say out loud?” he raised his eyebrows.

“Of course!” Yuri emphasized. “Otherwise, how can I know what are you thinking about me?” Nickhun bowed his head while heaving a deep sigh. He felt so embarrassed to say what he should say to Yuri. “Why? It’s burdensome for you to say it?” she asked with a frown on her face. “Then, don’t say it.” She added seriously and walked away.

Nickhun immediately grabbed Yuri’s hand to stop her. “Ok, ok!” he approached and faced her. He looked around to see if there was someone around them. After making sure, he looked at Yuri back. Yuri stared at his face while biting her lips. 

Out of a sudden, instead of explaining to her, Nickhun gave a light peck on Yuri’s cheek. Yuri looked very shocked. As he felt too embarrassed, Nickhun immediately walked away. Yuri touched her cheek while staring at Nickhun who was walking away. She still looked in disbelief. 

Nickhun stopped walking and turned his head to Yuri back. Yuri looked at him with questioned face. He smiled and gave her a wink before entering the dining room. Yuri who was staying alone there, giggled like a crazy person. 

Nickhun bumped into Minho on the way to the dining room. “Where is Yuri?” Minho asked Nickhun.

Nickhun shrugged. “I don’t know. Why? She is not there?”

“Never mind!” Minho replied and then, he just walked away to look for Yuri by himself. Minho ran slowly while looking for Yuri. “Aish! This girl is really…” he looked around and spotted Yuri who was giggling like an idiot. “Ceh!” Minho rolled his eyes. “Have she gone crazy?” he approached her quietly. 

Meanwhile, Yuri still giggled and she didn’t realize Minho was behind her since she felt too happy. Minho knocked Yuri’s head until her head jerked forward. “Ouch!” Yuri exclaimed while rubbing her head. She looked behind, at Minho. “What the heck?!” she asked angrily while glaring at him.

“What are you doing? Have you gone crazy?” Minho asked sarcastically while folding his arms.

“Just mind your own business!” Yuri threw a punch towards Minho’s stomach. She left him alone there and walked into the dining room.

“YAH!” Minho shouted at her while holding his stomach. Yuri just ignored him. “Aish!” he glared at her who was walking away. “But, she is really strong…”

------------

Nickhun and Yoona were sitting facing each other with a various types of food in front of them. The foods are really mouthwatering.

“It looks really delicious! I think no one can imagine those various types food for breakfast! It feels like staying in the castle!” MC exclaimed.

“I wonder how they will finish the foods.”


Yoona asked in confusion, “This is our breakfast?”

Nickhun nodded while smiling. “Yes. Let’s eat!” he took a spoon and a fork and gave them to Yoona.

“Thanks,” Yoona took it and replied him with a smile. However, Yoona still looked hesitated to eat it because this breakfast was enough for 10 people but the one who were going to eat it right now were only her and Nickhun.


“But, where is our MinYul couple? I can’t see them.”

“Maybe they are fighting outside!” MC joked while laughing.


At the end of the long table, there were Minho and Yuri who were sitting facing each other. In front of them, there was only a glass of water. Yuri rested her face on her arm and just stared at the glass with a frustrating face. She still couldn’t believe that she just had to have a drink as her breakfast and especially after running about 2 km!

She turned her head to the left and saw Yoona and Nickhun were eating hungrily. She was suffering seeing they were eating.


“Aigoo~ they purposely let Yuri and Minho stay near at Nickhun and Yoona!”

Yuri’s stomach made a sound. “Oh~ my stomach~” she held her stomach. Then, she looked back at Minho. Minho was in the same situation with her, was suffering when seeing Yoona and Nickhun eating. “This is your fault!” Yuri kicked his leg under the table.

“Yah!” Minho kicked Yuri’s leg back. Then, they continuously kicked each other’s leg. Because of that, the table was shaking.

“Hey, stop it! I’m eating right now!” Nickhun said in slightly anger. Yuri gave up on kicking Minho’s leg and she stayed silent there while giving Minho a deathly glare.

Not too long after, both of Yuri and Minho got up and sat beside Yoona and Nickhun respectively. “Yoona~” Yuri shook Yoona’s hand while making a puppy eyes, asking Yoona for some food.

“Why?” Yoona asked Yuri pretending she didn’t understand what Yuri wanted. Yuri pouted her lips cutely. “Aigoo~” she chuckled when Yuri showed her cuteness. Nickhun’s eyes were locked on Yuri with a wide smile on his face. “Ok, ok!” Yoona replied and she shared her food with Yuri.

“Thank you very much, my friend!” Yuri exclaimed and she kissed Yoona’s cheek before eating the food hungrily.

Minho elbowed Nickhun. “Hey, give me some!”

“Why should I?! I won this, okay?” Nickhun refused Minho’s request.

Yoona took a bread and gave it to Minho. “Minho, here.” 

Minho took it shyly. “Thanks.” He said with a smile on his face. Yoona replied him with sweet smile. Well, the way he thanked her, she thought he wasn’t too bad and she was sure that he won’t do a bad thing to Yuri, maybe just a small tease. She felt much relieve now.

“Yoona-ah! Why did you give it to him?” Yuri asked Yoona angrily with a frown on her face. Yoona didn’t reply anything and she just smiled. Minho stuck his tongue out at Yuri. Yuri gave him a deathly glare.


The MC chuckled. “So, eventually, they share foods.”

----------------

After changing their clothes, they gathered at the living room of 2SG’s villa for next shooting. They received their second mission.

Back to Kindergarten! Think Like a Child!
_ _ _ _ _ _
Hints [Take the initial letter of each words]
1. Something that you do when you are sleeping. 
2. A ball passes the line.
3. Yellow water.
4. When taking photo.
5. A word that you say when asking someone to see at the airplane in the sky.
6. A printer is printing a paper.

Come Back to Your Sense!
_ _ _ _
1. Small particles that exist freely in the cytoplasm or on the surface of the rough endoplasmic reticulum.
2. A positively-charged or negatively-charged particle.
3. Contains genetic material which determines the characteristics and metabolic functions of the cell.
4. C₆ H₁₂ O₆

Guess the right words and right hints. One of the hints maybe have two words but just take the initial word


“They have to solve two questions but totally different types. A childlike question and a Science-related question.”

After reading their mission, Minyul couple and KhunA couple went to different rooms to solve the question separately.

---------------

Yoona sat on a chair and she opened the book. Nickhun sat closely beside her and took a look at the question which was in Yoona’s hand. He drew his body closer to Yoona until the distance between the sides of their face was only a few inches.

“Wow, they sat too close beside each other!” The MC exclaimed excitedly.

“Do you know the answer?” Nickhun asked Yoona while his eyes were locking on the question.

“Oh?” Yoona was a bit shocked since she could feel Nickhun was too close to her. Because of that, she immediately turned her head to the left, towards Nickhun. Her eyes went bigger as her lips just a few inches away from Nickhun’s cheek. After that, she turned her head to the front back. She cleaned before saying, “I… I think it’s better if we divide the question. I’ll try to solve this childlike question.” Her heart was skipping a beat.

“You want to do like that? Ok.” Nickhun replied. Yoona gave Nickhun the Science-related question and she got up from her seat. Nickhun just looked at Yoona with questioned face. He wondered where she wanted to go. Yoona sat on the chair that was facing Nickhun. “Why?” Nickhun asked.

“I… I… I don’t want to disturb you.” Yoona gave a force smile as she was lying.

“Disturb me?” Nickhun raised his eyebrows. “Or course not. How can you think like that? Come here!” he asked Yoona to sit back at the seat that she sat before.

“I… It’s okay… If you want to ask me something, just say it.”

Nickhun just chuckled while looking at Yoona. He still wondered what was the reason she did that.


---------------

Yuri and Minho took their seat on a chair. “Hey, how is your result in school?” Yuri asked Minho harshly.

“Why?” Minho asked back.

“Well… seeing you like this… I think…” Yuri gave Minho the childlike question. “This is more suitable question for you.” 

Minho took a look at the question that Yuri gave him.”Yah! What do you think I…”

Yuri immediately interrupted before Minho could finish his words, “Just answer it! We must win this time!” She got up and took a few Science-related books at the shelves. Then, she sat back and tried to find the answer in those books.

Meanwhile, Minho didn’t seem too interest in answering the question. He just looked at it blankly. He tried to use a bit his brain but nothing across his minds. Eventually, he gave it up and he just did nothing.

Yuri was checking out a book. She stopped for a while and took a look at Minho to see how he was doing with the question. “Hey, what are you doing?!” she slightly raised her voice. Minho just looked at her while raising his eyebrows annoyingly. “Yah! Answer the question!” Yuri scolded Minho while stomping her legs.

“Hey, this question is for a child! How can I answer it? We are adults!” Minho defended himself.


All the MC laughed at Minho’s excuse. “Aigoo! He said that lame excuse. It’s so simple!”

“Then! Why don’t you answer this?!” Yuri showed him the Science-related question.

Minho shook his head. “I’m not good at Science too.”

“What?!” Yuri asked in disbelief. “Then, you think I remember everything?! For Science-related question, we can find the answer in the book!” 

“Eh~ it’s too troublesome!” Minho murmured.

Yuri just glared at him. Her eyes looked were burning. His attitude really made her speechless. However, she would just waste her time on scolding him so, she thought it was better to give up. “That’s enough! I’ll do it by myself!”


“Minho really is challenging Yuri’s patience.”

“But, Minho is too much! If it happens to me, I would have eaten those books because of my anger!” 

“Yeah, you can eat everything! But, truthfully, what will you do if you are in Yuri’s place right now?”

“Well… actually, I’m not sure because Minho is too handsome!” the MC grinned widely.

“Ah! What the…!”


Minho felt too bored since Yuri was the only one who was trying to solve their mission. He took out his cell phone and he listened to a song. Yuri felt much angrier when Minho increased the volume while singing along. She put her arms on the table and buried her face on her arms. She really couldn’t focus in this kind of condition.

“I think Yuri would burst in any time, now!”

“YAHHHHH!!!!!” Yuri shouted loudly which startled Minho until he dropped his cell phone on the floor.

“Oh! That really shocked me!” 

“Whoh!” Minho hove a deep sigh while rubbing his chest. “What did you do that? You startled me!” Minho looked carefully at Yuri who was burying her face on her arms. “Hey, have you finished?”

+++++++++++++++++

special thanks to all my subscibers!!^^!! I love You guys so much with all my heart!!

flamingpearl10

Michaelaangela

Yurininiey

Hyukeyro

Once again!!Thank you very much guys!! *bowbow..

Please show some support by commenting and click the subscribe button!

Thanks You So Much!!

I  will leave u guys with a video of SNSD promote the SMtown facebook page!

 

*p/s:Yuri look tired!!Im worried about her!!