Fist Fight

Dorm Room 2012

"Lay slow down!" Suho shouted holding on for his life as Lay made sharp turns down the snowy road.

"That bastard threw trash out of his window!" He said making another sharp turn.

"What do you plan to do once you catch up to him!?"

"Make him apologize!" He shouted.

-----

The two followed the guy to a bar where Lay stepped out of the car shouting at him.

"Yah!" Lay shouted.

"What do you want?" The muscular guy shouted turning around.

"You threw trash out of your window earlier!" Lay shouted.

"So what? Are you going to have me arrested?" He asked laughing walking into the bar.

"Lay let it go." Suho said with a sigh.

"No way! Its people like him that make this place look like a dump!" He said walking into the bar.

"Aigoo." Suho said following him.

"YAH!" Lay shouted.

"You again!? You're starting to piss me off."

"I don't care!" Lay shouted.

"Who is this boss?" A guy covered in tattoos asked walking next to him.

"I don't know? He just came out of nowhere and started yelling about trash." He explained.

"You want us to deal with him boss?" Another guy asked.

"Yeah, teach this shrimp not to mess with us.” He said sitting down.

"Can't we just talk this out? I would hate for someone to get hurt." Suho explained.

The men started to laugh as they pointed to Lay.

"He's the one that you should be worrying about."

*not really* Suho said looking at Lay.

"Stand back kid." A guy said pushing Suho.

Lay grabbed the guy's arm and squeezed it as he looked at him.

"Yah, no one told you to touch him." He said flipping him over a table.

"Aigoo." Suho said with a sigh as he took a seat at the bar. “Something strong please.” He said smiling.

-----

Lay stood over a pile of unconscious guys as he pulled the boss to his feet by his collar.

"Now then, I want you to go and pick up your trash and throw it in the garbage! You better not slack off either or I'll be back! ARASO!" He shouted.

"Yes, I promise I won't toss my trash onto the road anymore." He said almost in tears.

"Good." Lay said letting go of him.

"You went a little overboard Lay." Suho said sitting at the bar.

"He ruined my bar!" The owner shouted.

"I will cover the damage." Suho said pulling out his black card.

"Ah~ very well." The manager said rubbing his hands together.

-----

"You are still a handful." Suho said looking at Lay.

"Sorry." He said with a sigh.

"Well, at least you don't fight for fun anymore." Suho said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm a lot better now. If it wasn't for you I'd probably still be in that gang." He said laughing.

"You know, you've gotten a little sluggish. You used to be pretty light on your feet." Suho said touching the scratch on Lay's face.

"I have not!" He said suddenly kissing him. "See I'm still fast." He said smiling.

"Not fast, sneaky." Suho said smiling. "Now that you've had your fun, why don't we figure out what we are going to buy for everyone to eat."

"Ah! That's right! We are supposed to get food." Lay said remembering their original plan.
-----

The two made it back to town as they walked around the town. Snow began to fall as they walked into a nearby market.

“Can’t we just get a few ramen packets and call it a day?” Lay asked shivering.

“We might have to do that since it’s the easiest thing to cook.” Suho said laughing.

“We need kimchi though.” Lay said pointing to some.

“How many of us is there?” Suho asked.

“We should get enough for twenty people. You know Luhan and Tao can eat.” Lay said laughing.

“That’s true, I wonder where they put it all.” Suho said tapping his chin.

“I GOT YOU NOW YOU LITTLE THIEF!” a man shouted in the distance.

“What’s going on?” Lay asked.

“I’m not sure.” Suho said walking towards the crowd forming ahead of them.

“Let go of me!” a little girl shouted.

“Not this time!” the man shouted. “I’m not letting you get away without paying again!” he said pulling her arm.

“I need to get this food back to my family!” she shouted.

“Stop lying!” the man shouted.

“Excuse me, but would you let go of this girl’s arm.” Suho asked approaching him.

“No way! This brat has been stealing from my market for a few weeks now-“

“Then I will pay for whatever she has stolen.” He explained. “Now let go of her hand.

“Fine, she stole over one hundred dollars worth of merchandise.” He explained.

“Fine.” Suho said pulling two hundred dollars out of his wallet. “That should cover everything.” He said smiling.

The man took the money and walked away. The crowd dispersed leaving just the girl with Suho and Lay.

“Now then, you should know stealing is wrong little one.” He said scolding her.

“I don’t need a lecture.” she said running away.

“That ungrateful brat.” Lay said looking at her.

“I’m sure she has her reasons.”

“She looks about the same age as Jun and the others.” Lay explained.

“I know…” Suho said with a worried look on his face.

“We should hurry back.” Lay said pulling Suho’s arm.

“Yeah…” he said looking back one last time.

 


A/N: Hi hi~ another update~ I just realized I have exactly 50 votes D__O! Thanks for the votes ^___^ so a little shout out *ahem* thanks:

ThisMomentWhen, missmurder, KpoppersLover, CalmB4, JKPopper, fani437, kurank, DOMOrawrSauce, lovemeknot, Isyira88, exotime,

ForeverLovingK, slowbutsure, Icybear60, Yasumi,  PaperClips, Galdy42,  orange-bubbly, X33exokmx33,   sujuloverever, Aokiji, Im_Siwan,

SHINaaa, Yo_Chin, sqod154, shineendbigbang4ever, Japanda, torieee, kpoplovershines14,Ma14li, infinite_k_pop, UBombN, onewjr,

MizCeeJay, deejung0912, redblack60, SuperGeneration28, exotastic-boom, Carolyne1100, sueetful, jongstal4eva, paperlover109,

Kpop_Blahhh, icanmakeyourbedrock, Strange_JediNinja87, Etccccc, Divinee, BloodyMassacre, kaisooseokyu

hopefully I didn't mess up any of those usernames XD.

 

Lay's Driving Skills

 

random pic I took of a very random grocery store with an interesting name~

(I was in the backseat of the car and I saw it at the last minute OTL)

too bad I couldn't go inside I needed some stuff T__T

*10/31/17* (pronunced Wise according to the manager if anyone cared~)