Lulu's Return

Dorm Room 2012

The next morning Kyungsoo woke up to find he was in his bed. He walked over to see Kai still fast asleep.

“How did we get back to the dorm?” he asked rubbing his head.

“Kai wake up.” He said shaking him.

Kai lazily sat up as he rubbed his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” he asked yawning.

“How did we get back to the dorm last night?”

“I don’t know, but we’re back go back to sleep~ he said covering up with his cover.

          ------

The group sat around in the dorm room to discuss what had happened last night.

“So we all agree that what happened REALLY happened right?” Suho asked.

“Ne~”

“How we got home will remain a mystery and we will not question the events that took place last night.” Suho continued.

“Ne~”

“The fact that Kris was out cold for the entire thing will remain a funny memory for all of us.” Suho said laughing.

“Ne~” they all said snickering as they looked at Kris.

“SHUT UP!” he shouted turning red.

“It’s okay hyung.” Tao said patting him on the back.

“And finally let’s congratulate Baekhyun and Chanyeol for becoming a couple as well as Luhan for finally admitting he loves Sehun.” Suho said smiling.

“Shut up!” Luhan said turning red again.

“Again, why do we have to use our room?” Kai said looking around.

“Okay meeting adjourned.” Suho said standing up. “Let’s all get to class.”

          -------

Luhan was on his way to class when he saw guys and girls giving him weird looks.

“I wonder what they are staring at?” he said turning the corner as he passed a bulletin board. He suddenly stopped as and took a few steps back as his eyes widen. There posted on the board was a large picture of him and a blurred picture of Sehun kissing with the title “Luhan’s secret life.”

“WHAT IS THIS!?” he shouted.

“So you play for the other team after all.” A guy said laughing as he passed him.

“Where did this picture come from.” He said grabbing the guy by his collar.

“I don’t know, they’re all over campus.” The guy explained looking scared.

Luhan let him go as he walked towards the student union. On top of the student union building was a large picture saying the same thing. Luhan balled his fist as he looked around.

“Aigoo~ looks like someone found out about your little secret.” A voice said walking up to him.

“Luhan turned around to see Lulu standing there with a big smile on her face.

“YOU !”

“Now now, don’t get mad at me. I didn’t tell you to become gay.” She said laughing. “And look-“ she said pointing to the picture. I even blurred your gay lover’s picture so nobody even knows that it’s SEHUN A FRESHMAN THAT LIVES IN THE SAME DORM AS LUHAN!” she shouted as everyone turned to look at her.

“YAH!” Luhan shouted.

“WHY ARE YOU GETTING MAD AT ME FOR MENTIONING YOUR GAY LOVER’S NAME WHICH IS SEHUN!” she shouted loud enough so everyone around her could hear.

“You are really-“ he said running towards Sehun’s class.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING LUHAN? ARE YOU GOING TOWARDS YOUR GAY LOVER SEHUN?” she shouted.

People began to text what they heard to their friends as the word spread around campus. Soon word reached Sehun’s class as girls shot him looks.

"That's the guy who took Luhan oppa from us." one of the girls whispered to her friend.

"He needs to be taught a lesson." she said texting her other friends.

 

 


A/N: I'm spent~ my creative juices must recharge for next week, but I had to leave with a cliffhanger so you guys can have something to look forward to. XOXO from your Author-nim~ that makes 7 chapters~ BOOYAH~

this weeks updates started with "What the hell!?" lol I'm so random~

okay bye~