Moonlight Sonata

Dorm Room 2012

"Do you smell something?" Kai asked looking at Kyungsoo.

"It wasn't me!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"No not that, it smells like food." Kai said following the scent towards the kitchen.

The two poked their heads in to see a girl standing in front of a stove.

"Don't just stand there, come in~" the girl said as the two suddenly lifted off the ground towards two seats.

"She's a ghost!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Calm yourselves, I mean you no harm and I would prefer you call me a ghostess." She said turning around with two plates of food. "Order up." She said smiling.

"Woah! This looks good!" Kai said looking at the spread before them.

"Wait a second Kai, what if this is poison?" Kyungsoo asked looking at it.

"Ah!" That's true."

"How rude! I take my cooking seriously!" The ghostess shouted. "If I wanted to kill you I would have done it the moment you smelled my cooking." She explained. "I knew today was Halloween and wanted to make the guest that visited a nice meal for coming all the way here. And then you say I poisoned my food." she said pouting.

"Okay I'm sorry." Kyungsoo said looking at her.

"Good now go ahead and eat." She said smiling.

------

"This place gives me the creeps can we go back to the entrance now?" Suho asked.

"It's funny seeing you like this, we can head back if you’re that afraid." Lay said smiling.

"You two seem to get along nicely." A male said walking towards them.

"It's you!" Suho said looking at the glowing figure.

"Hello again. It would seem like your friends have met the others." He explained.

"So there are other ghost?" Lay asked.

"Yes, but don't worry, we aren't malicious....well most of us." He said scratching his head.

"Most of you!?" Suho shouted.

"There is one ghost that has been known to drag victims into the other world, but besides that we are peaceful ghost." He said smiling.

"How is that peaceful!?" Lay shouted. "Wait...you're not..."

"Oh no, it's not me. Besides the ghost that does that will only do that if the person doesn't answer a simple question."

"What kind of question?" Suho asked.

"Well judging by your group you guys are all in relationships correct?"

"Umm...Well..."

"Oh….This won't end well for a pair if they don't answer yes to her question." The ghost explained.

          -------

“Hyung, are you really not scared?” Tao asked following close behind Kris.

“Of course not, let’s just find a room to relax in until our two hours is up.” He said opening a door that revealed a room with a piano in it. “This looks like a nice room.” He said walking towards the couch next to the piano.

“Is it safe?” Tao asked.

“It’s better than standing in that dark hallway alone.” He explained.

“You’re right.” He said running towards him.

“See no ghost; Luhan just said that to scare you guys.” Kris explained.

“I’m glad I’m with you Kris hyung. Nothing scares you.” Tao said smiling.

“Maybe one day you’ll be brave like me.” Kris said wrapping an arm around him.

“Hopefully.”

Suddenly the piano began to play Moonlight Sonata. Kris and Tao turned to see a little boy playing the piano. He was dressed in a white shirt and navy blue shorts and a bowtie. His hair moved as he played the piano covering his face. He wore pitch black dress shoes and navy blue socks.

“Hyung… It’s a ghost!” Tao shouted looking at Kris. “Hyung?” he said shaking Kris.

Kris had turned stiff as a board as Tao continued to shake him. He was sweating profusely as his eyes rolled to the back of his head before he fainted.

“AH! Hyung!” Tao said shaking him as he began to panic.

“Aigoo, the little boy said as he stopped playing. “People always faint before I get to the second movement of this song. It really is a nice song.” He tried to explain to Tao who was starting to sweat.

“You’re a…”

“A ghost, but don’t worry, I won’t harm you.” He said smiling. “So will you listen to the second movement?” he asked sitting back at the piano.

“What about my hyung?” Tao asked.

“Ah, after this, we can take him to see glasses noona. She’ll know what to do.” He said smiling.

“Glasses noona?” Tao asked.

“Un, she’s another ghost. She reads a lot so she’ll know what to do.” He said smiling. “Now then.” He said taking a deep breath before a melodic sound began to fill the room as the lights suddenly came on in the room and the interior began to repair itself to an earlier state.

 


A/N: Aigoo~ I tied with my previous record of 5 chapters in a week OTL. Anyway I asked my unnie for a song that started off slow and creepy and this is the song she suggested. It fits! Thanks Jkpopper unnie~ Sorry to wake you *bows*

 

Since I probably won't update anymore tonight here are some random gifs and pics~

 

kekeke

....XD