Family Day Final pt

Dorm Room 2012

"Luhan and Sehun are taking their sweet time." Kris said looking at his phone.

"Let them be." They have phones they'll call us when they want to find us." Mira said standing up. "Let's go meet up with Kyungsoo and Kai."

"Mira, we still have to pay for the damages." Yongha explained.

"Araso, you go take care of that." She said running off.

"MIRA!" He shouted.

"You two seem to get along well." Suho said with a grin on his face.

"It's not like that!" He shouted.

"Then why are you blushing?" Tao asked.

"I have to go pay for the damage." He said bowing before walking away.

"And she said she didn't have any guys she liked." Lay said laughing.

------
On her way to meet up with Kyungsoo's group Mira passed the same girl Luhan had seen as she stopped to take a second look.

"Hmmm... Couldn't be." She said running towards the slide.

"Omo! Mira is that you?" Kyungsoo's mother said smiling.

"Woah! Mrs. Do!" She said hugging her.

"You two know each other!?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Un, she used to be a member of my father’s gang." Mira said smiling.

"I wouldn't say a member, I was just the cook. It paid well."

"Yeah, but you knew how to handle yourself with a knife." Mira said smiling.

"That's in the past dear. How are your mother and father?"

"They're fine; they are still trying to get me married." She said with a sigh.

"Aigoo, those two should understand that arranged meetings won't work."

"Could you explain that to them!?" She asked with pleading eyes.

"Sorry dear, you have to tell them yourself." She said smiling.

"Araso."

"Oh! Hyung!" Hyunsoo said waving at Baekhyun.

"Be careful." Baekhyun said looking at him standing at the top of the slide.

"Jun, why aren't you up there?" Suho asked.

"I'm fine down here." He said pulling out his tablet from his bag.

Suho let out a sigh as he looked at him.

"Excuse me." A girl said approaching the group.

"Can we help you with something?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes, our male model quit on us and now we can't put on our fashion show. I know I'm asking for a lot but-"

"Say no more." Shin said lifting her chin towards his face. "I can't let a damsel in distress beg like this."

"Here he goes." Kris said rolling his eyes.

"I will fill in for the model." He said looking confident.

"Really!? That would be a big help." She said smiling.

"Anything for such a beautiful woman." He said getting closer to her face.

The girl began to blush as she closed her eyes.

"Now then, take me to dressing room." Shin said pulling away from her as he walked past her.

"Ah! Right!" She said looking embarrassed.

"Your brother is a flirt and a weirdo." Tao explained.

"I know." Kris said with a sigh.

"Where did Sehun go?" Kai asked looking around.

"Luhan came and dragged him away." Chen explained.

"Speaking of him." Xiumin said pointing in the distance.

Walking towards them was Sehun and Luhan whose clothes were sloppily put on.

"Have fun?" Tao asked.

"Shut up." Luhan said looking at him.

"Hyung, where were you?" Jihwan said walking up to him.

"I had to take care of something." Sehun explained.

"Why are you sweating?" He asked.

"I had to run all the way back here." He explained with a smile.

"You're out of shape hyung." Jihwan said shaking his head. He turned to Luhan as he stared at him. "You must be Wei's brother, both of you have that deer in the headlights look."

"Did your brother leave?" Sehun asked Kris.

"No, he's participating in a fashion show." He explained.

"That should be interesting.” Luhan said.

"Yah Chanyeol!" A voice shouted jumping on his back.

"Jaeyeol!? When did you get here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just a few minutes ago. This campus is huge! I'm surprised I was able to find you." He said letting go of him. "So are these your friends?" He asked looking around.

"Yes, and this is my roommate Baekhyun." He said pulling him near him.

"Ah~ your test subject." He said getting in his face.

"Back up! I'm not his test subject!" Baekhyun shouted.

"By how Chanyeol spoke about you I just assumed he'd found someone he would like to experiment with. He's a weirdo I know." He said patting his head.

"You two are very different." Kyungsoo said laughing.

"Yep, Chanyeol got the brains, I got the looks and popularity. It's a fair trade off." He said smiling. "So introduce me to everyone." He said smiling.

"Introduce yourself." Chanyeol said looking irritated.

"Fine. I'm Jaeyeol Chanyeol's brother. We're two years apart. Unfortunately I'm the younger one." He said with a sigh. "You can only imagine what it must be like living with a human computer."

"Yah!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Woah! That's an emotion! Hyung college has changed you into a human!" He said hugging him.

"Let go of me!" Chanyeol shouted pushing him away.

"Chanyeol, you said he was weird, he seems rather normal." Baekhyun explained.

"You call a guy like that normal!? He's hyperactive and always smiling! His laugh is annoying and he makes the weirdest facial expression! I don't know how we are related."

"Hyung, don't be so cold. Where were we off to anyway?"

--------

It was four in the afternoon and was time for the fashion show to begin.

"I hope he doesn't embarrass me." Kris said trying to hide his face.

"I don't think it's possible. All he has to do is walk back and forth." Suho explained with a smile.

"This IS Shin we are talking about, anything is possible." Xiumin said laughing.

"Did we really have to come?" Jihwan said looking at Sehun.

"Quit complaining." Sehun said looking at him.

"Hyung when can we eat? I'm getting hungry." Hyunsoo said looking at Baekhyun.

"Right after this we'll get something to eat." He explained.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present our cross-dressing fashion show!" The girl from earlier said smiling.

"And this is how he manages to embarrass Kris." Lay said laughing.

"I'm out of here." Kris said standing up.

"Not so fast KRISTOPHER!" Shin shouted as the curtains opened revealing him in an elaborate dress with blonde hair. "The show has just begun!" He said with a girly laugh.

"That's Kris' brother?" People began to whisper.

"You have to admit, he looks nice in a dress." Xiumin said laughing.

"Shut up!" Kris shouted walking towards the exit.

"Yah! Get back here!" Shin shouted leaping off the stage as he ran after Kris tackling him before he could open the door.

A few minutes later the show continued with Kris tied to his seat. As the show went on, the group saw many guys and girls cross-dressing. Some could pass as guys while others could pass as girls.

------

The show ended as Shin returned to the group in his normal attire.

"You looked nice." Xiumin said laughing.

"I know, it's a crime to have a face like mine." Shin said shaking his head. "I've hurt many people's feelings with this face when I rejected them. Curse this face If only Blah blah-"

"He'll keep on talking." Suho said smiling. "Why don't we get something to eat?" He said looking at the group.

 


A/N:

decided to change Yunyeol to Jaeyeol just because~