Truth Juice pt 1

Dorm Room 2012

Mira pulled out her phone as she scrolled through her contacts to find Suho's number.

"I hope those two aren't still depressed." She said dialing his number.

-----

"You pity me!? Screw you! Better yet, go let your boyfriend screw you!" She shouted.

"At least I have someone to do that with."

Lulu suddenly slapped Suho leaving a red mark.

"Bastard." She said walking away.

Just then Suho's phone began to ringing. He looked at the caller ID and answered.

"What's up Mira?" He said rubbing his cheek.... Are you serious!?....she just slapped me and walked away..... Calm down it’s not that serious. So what should we do?.... I see.... Okay, I'll tell the others." He said hanging up.

-------

Lulu and her friends were in the diner when Kyungsoo and Luhan came walking in.

"Lulu I was wrong." Luhan said bowing his head.

"No noona I was wrong." Kyungsoo said copying Luhan. "I was stupid for trying to break up with such a perfect girl like you."

"Will you take me back?" Luhan asked kneeling.

"No me!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"So you two finally came to your senses." She said standing up. "It's about time!" She said laughing. "Now sadly I can only choose one of you though-"

Suddenly Luhan began laughing and rolling on the floor.

"Hyung you'll ruin it." Kyungsoo said trying to stop him.

"I can't help it! He said holding his stomach.

"What's going on!?" Lulu shouted.

"Do you really think I'd apologize?" Luhan said laughing. "Like hell I would!" He said still laughing.

"This baby could be yours Luhan!" She shouted.

"Baby?" A voice asked from behind her.

Lulu turned around to see Mira smiling at her.

"Yes baby! Are you deaf?" She shouted.

"No," she said walking up to her. "But I think you are delusional." She said lifting her shirt revealing a prosthetic baby bump.

"A fake stomach?" One of Lulu's friends asked.

"Correct, now why would she have a fake one if she is really pregnant?" Mira asked her friend.

"Ummm.... Ah! SHE'S NOT REALLY PREGNANT!" She shouted.

"Very good! Here's a piece of candy for getting the correct answer." Mira said handing her a pink starburst. "Well that takes care of all this." She said smiling.

"You !" Lulu shouted.

"Now now, that's not a nice word." Mira said smiling.

"How did you find out?"

"Doctor Song gladly explained everything."

"That's not true, he'd never tell you!"

"Why? Oh, is it because he's your father, Song Subin?"

"Who is Song Subin?" Luhan asked.

"It's my name you Jackass!" Lulu shouted.

"Eh!? Lulu isn't her real name!?" Chen shouted.

"No you idiot." Xiumin said looking at him.

"You ruined everything!" Lulu shouted grabbing a knife.

"Is she serious?" Mira asked Suho.

"Noona look out!" Kyungsoo shouted.

Mira stood still as Lulu charged at her. She shook her head as she easily side stepped her before slapping the knife out of her hand.

"Sharp objects in the hands of an idiot can be dangerous." She explained. "Now, go ahead and say the cliché line." She said looking at her.

"Mark my words Mira, I'll make you pay!" She shouted.

"Very good~ do you want a starburst?" she asked smiling.

"AISH!" Lulu shouted storming out of the diner.

---------

The guys plus Mira, decided to have a celebration in honor of Kyungsoo and Luhan being cleared of being fathers as well as Mira who bought the truth to light.

"Noona, what does your family do for a living?" Sehun asked.

"Nothing special, my father is just a normal businessman." She explained.

"The way you side stepped her says otherwise." Tao said.

"Oh, really? Well if you must know my father used to be the head of a mafia gang, but after he met my mother he turned soft." She explained.

"The mafia!?" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Un, but that was a long time ago. The members of his gang are like my uncles so they taught me how to defend myself. Some still do me favors from time to time too." She said smiling.

"What kind of favors?" Suho asked.

"Nothing big...." She said averting her eyes.

"Noona, I have a question." Chen said looking at her.

"What is it?"

"Okay, this is the deal. I was banging this really hot girl and I accidentally called out Xiumin hyung’s name. Now I'm trying to convince him to let me bang him so I can get it out of my system. Does that make me-"

"Oh you're gay too?" She interrupted.

"No! Noona, I just want to get this out of my system so I can find another buddy." He explained.

"Chen-" she said grabbing his hand. "Having thoughts about banging your hyung isn't normal sweetie, you might be gay. It's okay though, I still accept you."

"Noona! I'm not gay!"

"Okay, you keep telling yourself that." She said laughing.

"Oh, noona, Baekhyun always talks about our junk!" Kyungsoo explained.

"Really? So who has the biggest one?" She said looking very interested.

"You know I'm not sure, all of them are freaking monsters!" Baekhyun shouted.

"No we aren't!" Sehun shouted.

"Shut up three legs!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Three legs!? Wow Sehun come to noona." She said extending her arms.

"Sorry to break it to you, Sehun is in love with Luhan." Chanyeol explained.

"Oh, Luhan you're-"

"No." He said interrupting.

"That must be awkward." She said laughing.

"Yeah, but Luhan has been treating him better, they went out on a date before." Lay said smiling.

"A date!?" She shouted. "Luhan, come on~ you seem to be teasing him."

"I'm not teasing him!" He shouted.

"Araso, so basically none of you are straight."

"Pretty much." Suho said smiling.

"Speak for yourself." Xiumin explained.

"Alright I have a way to figure out who is gay." Mira said smiling.

"Really!?"

"Yup. It's truth juice." She said smiling.

"Truth juice?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, it makes anybody who drinks it tell the truth. So if you're hiding something, it will be revealed."

"What makes you think we'll drink something like that?" Luhan asked.

"You've already have." She said pointing to their cups.

"But this is just soda."

"I added it to the soda to give it a little extra kick. In about five minutes it will take effect." She said looking at her phone.

"Yah!" Kris shouted.

"Don't worry, I've drunk some too. So feel free to ask me anything, though I don't really need the juice for that." She said laughing.

"Okay then, noona are you a ?" Chen asked.

"No, I lost my ity to my best friend when I was seventeen. He was a bit of a nerd, but his package was unbelievable."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Luhan asked.

"Un, but it wasn't my cup of tea." She said laughing.

"That's hot." Luhan said looking at her.

"Noona if you could have with one of us who would it be?" Tao asked.

"Hmmm... That's a tough one, probably whoever the biggest is." She said laughing. "Five minutes is up. So you guys can ask anything you want to each other." She said smiling.

"Hyung, do you really feel nothing?" Sehun asked looking at Luhan.

"It's not love, but I do find you cute from time to time." He explained before quickly covering his mouth.

"Woah!" Kai said looking at Mira.

"I told you." She said smiling.

"Alright, Xiumin hyung, why won't you let me bang you!" Chen shouted.

Xiumin tried to keep his mouth closed but couldn't. "I'm not going to let you bang me, because I want to bang you!" He blurted out.

"Wow." Kyungsoo said as his turned red.

"And another joins the other team." Baekhyun said laughing.

"Oh yeah? Baekhyun, do you want to have with Chanyeol?" Kai asked.

"Yes, I want that giant to bang me until-" he suddenly covered his mouth as he turned completely red.

"Chanyeol same question." Kyungsoo said.

"Yes, I'm curious to hear what sounds he makes as I into him."

"Things are getting juicy!  In another five minutes, whatever emotions you've been repressing is going to be unleashed." Mira said laughing.

"Mira, when I asked you to bring something to make things interesting I didn't think you'd bring something like this." Suho explained.

"Sorry, but this stuff was just sitting at my house doing nothing so enjoy." She said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"All of you guys are hot. And in a four minutes I'm not going to be able to control myself so, I'm leaving." She said smiling. "Don't have too much fun."

------

Mira walked down the stairs and outside as her limo came around.

"Miss Mira are you okay? You look a little red." Her driver said looking back.

"I'm fine... I had some of that truth juice." She explained.

"You what!?"

"I know, I even told them how I lost my ity to you." She said laughing.

"I need to get you home and into bed." He said stepping on the gas.

"What's the hurry? It's been years since then."

"Miss Mira-"

"Stop with the Miss Mira talk!" She shouted. "Just... Stop..."

 

 


A/N: well, as you can tell, next chapter will be RATED MMMMMmmm~ lol

few things to note:

1.) Lulu isn't gone

2.) Mira has problems of her own

3.) things are about to get hot in Dorm room 2012

as for who Mira's "friend"  I haven't completely decided, which is why I haven't mentioned his name. (clever isn't it ^__^) Still debating on whether to base him off an idol or make him an OC~ I'm open to suggestions~