Weird Roommate

Dorm Room 2012

Move in day came as Kyungsoo and his dad moved stuff into his side of the room. The room was rather large for only two people. There were two desk and two drawers, plain white walls with black and white tiles on the floor and a long fluorescent light above. The room had two beds, one stacked on top of the other to make it into a bunk bed. The top could be detached to make them single beds which Kyungsoo and his dad did while his mom wiped everything down. Each had his own closet.

"It looks like your roommate isn't here yet." His mother said looking around. "I was hoping to meet him, maybe next time."

"Honey, we aren't going to be coming up here like that."

"Ah, that's right. Kyungsoo, make sure you wear your flip flops in the shower, I don't want you getting some foot fungus."

"Ne~"

"And don't forget to call us every now and then." She said tearing up.

"Okay." He said smiling.

"And-"

Suddenly his father whispered something in her ear as she looked at him.

"Well, bye!" She said smiling."

"Take care." His father said smiling.

"Eww!" Kyungsoo shouted.

---------

It was around 8pm when the door to the room opened revealing a sleepy looking guy caring his comforter.

"Do you need help?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No, I'm good." He said walking to his side of the room.

"I'm Kyungsoo." He said smiling.

"Kai." He said plopping onto his bed before falling asleep.

"I wonder why he's so tired." Kyungsoo said looking at him. "Well I should take a shower." He said grabbing his towel and slipping on his flip flops.

He walked down the hall and into the bathroom as his eyes doubled in size.

"It's just one big curtain!" He shouted. "There aren't any dividers?" He said walking closer. He could hear the sound of water as he hesitantly pulled it back revealing a guy showering.

"Oh, it's you." Chanyeol said looking at him.

"Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo said looking at him before closing the curtain.

"Yep, about to take a shower?"

"I was, but..."

"Ah, you're not used to communal showers." He said continuing to wash up.

"Un." He said walking towards the sink.

"Don't worry, this is just temporary, I heard they are going to section these off, in about two weeks." Chanyeol said turning off the water. "You can go ahead." He said walking out with his hair dripping wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Un."

"What room are you in?" He asked drying his hair.

"Room 2012."

"Really!? Then we are right across each other. I'm in 2013." He said smiling.

"Cool." He said smiling.

"I'll leave you to your shower. He said walking out.

"He seems nice. I better hurry up before someone comes in." He said walking into the shower area.

------

As Kyungsoo walked out of the bathroom, he saw a guy half asleep outside one of the doors holding his pillow. He looked above the guy to see a sock on the doorknob.

As he walked passed he could hear the sound of a girl calling out a guy's name.

"Luhan not so rough~"

Kyungsoo quickly walked to his room. Kai was still asleep as Kyungsoo quickly put on a t-shirt and his boxers.

"I guess he's sleep for the night. I'll try talking to him tomorrow." Kyungsoo said climbing into bed.

--------

It was nine in the morning when Kyungsoo felt breathing on his neck. He slowly turned around to see Kai fast asleep next to him.

He pushed him off his bed as he hit the floor with a loud thump.

"What were you doing in my bed!?" Kyungsoo shouted.

Kai was still half asleep and only opened one eye as he looked at Kyungsoo.

"I thought something was weird." He said getting up. "Sorry, I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I must have crawled into bed with you since the bed in my room at home is in the same place." He explained.

Kyungsoo let out a sigh as he got up. "Let's not make that a habit." He said looking at him.

"Ne~" He said crawling back into his bed.

"Don't you have to get up for class?" Kyungsoo asked.

"My first class is at twelve." He said covering his head with the covers.