End

My Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ugh,” you groaned as your Chinese class finished. You stood at the door waiting for Luhan to pick you up and within a minute or two, he arrived with a smile on his face.

“Hey how was class?” he asked as you went inside the car.

You shot him an annoyed look and asked, “Why am I learning Mandarin again?”

He chuckled and patted your head. “Because you love me.” You rolled your eyes at him and he shook his head while grinning.

He drove the both of you to the mansion and you beamed when you saw your family talking to Luhan’s parents. “Unnie!” Chae Rin called you and you hugged her immediately. She was wearing a mask and a hat that had a fake hair to cover her head.

“Sunmi, Luhan come here and let’s have a talk,” Luhan’s mom called the two of you over and sat beside each other. It was the first time that both families met and you were more than happy that they finally met each other.

“We’ve planned that your family will move here at the mansion and for Chae Rin to get a better medical care. Since the both of you are going to university soon, we bought an apartment for the both of you near the university. Here’s the card to the apartment.” She handed Luhan two cards and the both of you looked at his parents, dumbfounded.

The both of you have not talked about moving out of the mansion yet since you just graduated. You actually decided to stay at the mansion until the both of you graduates from university since it really wasn’t that far.

Luhan on the other hand was looking at his parents suspiciously. He raised an eyebrow at his mom and he heard her sigh. “Honey we’re just doing this so the both of you would be independent. We want the both of you to live alone like how a newlywed couple should and who knows, there might be little Sunmi and Luhan running around soon.”

“M-Mom!” Luhan called in embarrassment and your dad choked on his spit.

“Dad are you okay?” You asked and he just nodded.

You sighed silently and looked at Luhan’s mom. “That… Uh, please don’t expect any grandchild soon. We’re going to finish university first, then we’ll talk about starting to make our own family when we graduate.” You smiled awkwardly, hoping they would not bring up their ‘grandchild talk’ anymore but Chae Rin butted in.

“Unnie, but I want to have a little brother or sister,” she said bluntly with her big innocent eyes and you heard Luhan snort. You shot him a look and he cleared his throat.

“Chae Rin, the time will come and we’ll let you know when that time comes,” Luhan said and you sighed inwardly.

After that talk to the elders, you went to the garden with Chae Rin and decided to have some sister quality time together. “Hey,” interrupted Luhan, who was feeling out of place when you kept talking about girly stuffs with your sister.

“No one asked you to follow us, Luhan.” you said and he pouted. “Chae Rin look, your sister doesn’t want me around.” He gave the young girl a pleading look and she chuckled.

“Unnie, don’t bully Luhan oppa. He loves you, you see.” Your jaw dropped at how easy Luhan could get your sister’s side but took it as a good thing. You patted her head and smiled.

“I don’t bully him Chae Rin-AH!” You screamed at your last word when you felt water sprinkling at you.

Luhan smiled sheepishly as he held the hose in his hands and you shot him a look. “Chae Rin, go find mom and dad,” you said and she ran inside the house whilst you were trying to chase Luhan who was holding the hose.

“Yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter