Grandparents

My Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Were you planning to give me a heart attack? Were you trying to kill yourself? What is wrong with you? You can talk things out. Don’t bottle everything inside you and climbing and jumping like that wouldn’t help either. You know if you’re planning to kill yourself – Luhan, are you listening?! I’m talking to you!” You were literally screaming while scolding Luhan who was annoyed to death. You had been scolding him for the past half an hour and you didn’t even pause even for a bit. You were scolding him while going up the stairs and the maids looked at each other asking what happened. It didn’t slip out of his parents’ views, too. Everyone saw how furious you were for making himself in danger and they found it cute.

“They look like real husband and wife.” Mrs. Lu snickered and her husband agreed with her. “Well apart from they didn’t marry out of love, they look like one now,” he said, earning a sweet smile from his wife.

The bedroom door shut close and you sat down on the bed with your arms crossed while glaring at Luhan. “Okay, I get it. Geez. Can you stop scolding me now?” he said in an annoyed tone.

“Only if you learn your lesson and-”

“I already learned my lesson, so will you please stop?” he cut you harshly and you paused for a while before sighing heavily.

“I was worried okay,” you whispered, but he heard it.

He held your hand and looked at you meaningfully. “I’m really sorry.”

You didn’t look at him, but you could feel the sincerity in his voice. You didn’t want to give up that easily as the worry he caused you was too much and you wanted him to learn his lesson. “I swear the next time you do that, I’ll punch the daylight out of you.”

He sighed, thinking you really wouldn’t stop talking. “Another word from you and I’ll kiss you.”

Thinking it was just one of his antics to shut you up, you ignored him. “Don’t think I’m-”

And there you had it. He leaned closer and looked straight into your eyes before he closed it and kissing you gently. Your heart was flipping and you were too captivated at the moment that you didn’t do anything to stop him. You just sat frozen until he pulled away and flicked your forehead that made you go back to your senses. “A lesson for you – don’t you ever dare to think I’m joking when I threaten you that I will kiss you because I really would.”

He stood up and was about to walk away when he turned around. “Now that I think of it, I don’t think that’s a good threat since you looked like you enjoy me kissing you.”

Your face turned deep shades of pink in embarrassment. You got a pillow and threw it at him. Thanks to his fast reflexes, he caught it before it hit his face. “I don’t. Now get out!” You crawled on the bed and hid under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter