Honeymoon

My Contract Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aren’t we supposed to be in school?” you asked Luhan who was sitting beside you in the plane. His eyes were closed when you talked to him, but his fidgeting made it obvious that he was awake.

“You’re asking that now when we’re already in the plane? Really?” he sarcastically asked you while you just made a face on him and looked out to the window.

“Will you change seats with me? I always go to the toilet and I don’t want to disturb you while you’re sleeping,” you asked while still looking at the window.

“No. Shut up, I want to sleep.”

You slouched back on your seat and pouted. Half an hour later, you felt the urge to go to the toilet again and Luhan was really sleeping this time. You shook him lightly and he woke up. He faced you and he suddenly covered his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” You panicked as he really looked scared.

“Close the damn window.”

You looked at the view and saw nothing but clouds and the ocean. You looked at him again and his eyes were closed again. “There’s nothing but clouds and the ocean,” you told him.

“If you want to change seats with me then don’t expect to see any view because I’ll close the window,” he said.

You kept quiet for a while and that was when you started to realize it. “Are you scared of heights?”

He kept quiet and crossed his arms.

You nodded as you concluded that he feared heights. You closed the windows and said, “It’s closed now. Can we change seats?”

He got up from his seat and so did you. He sat beside the window and you went to the toilet first. When you came back, you saw him sleeping again and his head leaning to your side. His whole body was a little bit shifted to your side.

You lightly chuckled at the scene and decided to put his head on your shoulder. The plane had landed and Luhan stirred awake.

He found himself on your shoulders and you leaning on his head. He carefully moved your head and woke you up. “We’re here.”

You rubbed your eyes and yawned. You suddenly stretched your arms and it hit Luhan on the face. “Oh my god, I’m sorry!”

He rubbed the spot where you hit him and he glared at you. “Do you really plan to use violence against me?!”

You didn’t know whether to laugh or get scared. His voice was serious, but looking at him made you just want to laugh. He really looked cute and scary at the same time. You tried to hold in your laughter and apologized.

* * *

“It’s so pretty!” You admired the amazing view from the room’s balcony while Luhan was lying down on the bed. “Lulu, come here and take a look.”

“What did you just call me?”

“Lulu?”

He got up from the bed and shot you a glare. “Don’t you ever dare call me Lulu again. Where did you hear that?” His voice was menacing and you covered your mouth with your hand.

“I heard your mom call you Lulu before we left. Why don’t you like it? It’s cute,” you said trying to win over at calling him Lulu.

“It’s a girl’s name for goodness sake!” he shouted at you with his brows twitching in anger.

“And if I call you Lulu again?” you asked with an innocent look.

He smirked and said, “I’ll kiss you.”

You gasped at his answer and tried to talk back, but he didn’t even let you start.

“Oh wait, that isn’t fair. You like kissing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter