Doojoon's First Impression Toward Yoseob .......

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

- Doojoon POV –

‘What a tiring day, I thought. This is always the same day as before. One, You are handsome. Two, you got a huge of fans. Three, NO ONE CAN’T FALL FOR YOU.’ Bang! Doojoon shoot his shadow in the window of the class.

“Doojoon!!! You are as handsome as yesterday…!” said a girl named Ye Eun (Fictional Character).

“Ahaha…I know…thanks..” Doojoon smiled and then Ye Eun fainted there.

‘This is boring! Everyone falls for me easily…haha…nothing!’ Doojoon really enjoy his life. He is famous, He is rich (of course all people in this school is rich) , He is a good playboy too. Doojoon doesn’t date anyone for the last 2 years. He finds that no one suits him.  He is looking around his class until he finds someone who get his attention.

Doojoon is walking towards the cute guy in front of the class. Doojoon planned to surprise the cute newbie there, so he decided to hide under the table. ‘Alright, he doesn’t notice!’ Doojoon mumbled.

Let’s count!...3…2…1..

“Yo…Yang..Yo…Seob..” I said to him. He must be surprised. I already know his name since it’s the topic of this class for the last 2 days. “You’re surprised,huh? I guess I like your expression…” I continued my words since he didn’t reply my greetings.

“Uhm...” Yoseob mumbled.

‘Damn it! How can a guy this cute!’ Doojoon thought after seeing Yoseob cute expression.

“Hahaha…I like the way you are thinking with mumbling!” Actually this is the first time I said these creepy thing to gain attention. (Of course, usually, I don’t have to use this kind of things, everyone already fall for me!!Haha..). And I don’t even know what am I doing this. My face is getting hot anyway.

“ By the way, I am Yoon Doojoon. I’m in charge of an attractive person here!” Doojoon still trying to get Yoseob  attention here. Me? Yoon Doojoon tries to get Yang Yoseob’s attention?

‘No…this can’t be like this! But I can’t stop myself  getting his attention! He doesn’t seem interested in me…Why? Aren’t  I the most handsome man you ever met?...Ups, you’re admiring yourself too much,Doojoon! ’ Doojoon depressed inside now.

“Oh, don’t show me weird face, Yoseob….I’m just kidding, I’m not in charge of an attractive person, I’m in charge of being a leader in this class.”  I am still trying to smile. ‘Please, reply me,Yoseob!I have said to many words for you and you don’t even answered it once.’ Doojoon is begging now. But he doesn’t show it to Yoseob.

“Oh, I see..” Yoseob said.

‘Yeah!! After I said those bunch of words, he only reply with 3 words? Arrgghhh!!’ Doojoon seems depressed deeper and deeper.

“When I see you close like this, I feel that you’re so cute,Yoseobbie…” Doojoon out of his mind. He IS praising a person! He, Yoon Doojoon,  who is usually being praised by everyone..PRAISING YOSEOB!

‘And what about Yoseobbie? Cute name ? Oh, I just saying it right away…uh, I am totally out of myself now!’ Doojoon is thinking like that, but he doesn’t regret it. Truly.

“What a player!” he said. Doojoon sure that Yoseob doesn’t mean it, but he seems thinking about something.

“Oh, don’t you believe me?” Doojoon is testing him now.

“You sure say those things to other people right?” he said. Doojoon sees that Yoseob’s face getting red now.

‘Uhm! I like this now…I am enjoying this!’ Doojoon smiled in his thought.

“Hehe..since I am an attractive person, I have to learn to say this kind of things to other people, Yoseob.” Doojoon is just trying to play with Yoseob now. ‘His expression sure the best!’ Doojoon thought.

 “I’m guarantee that you will fall for me,cutie!”

‘Bang! That’s the way,Doojoon!!’ Doojoon proud of himself after saying such thing to Yoseob. After that Doojoon is being hit by someone from behind. ‘!’ he thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woo...This is Doojoon's First Impression Toward Yoseob..

actually all of them (I mean Junhyung, Kikwang and Doojoon) think that Yoseob is cute! Yoseob is sure too cute..for me! And everyone...am I right? Hehe..XDXD

And I think err~....when I was writing about Doojoon praising himself...wkkwkwk...LOL..

Hmm...Although I made so much mistakes, please enjoy it...I can't help myself from making many mistakes! Miannn...TT____TT

Anyway...Thanks for comments!! I really like all your comments about my fanfic here...!! Thank you so muchh.....^___^

Okay...next chapter is...The First Day is The Day when The Battle Begins! (creepy title here...TT____TT)

Please looking forward to it...Thank You...!