Kikwang's First Impression Toward Yoseob .......

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

- Kikwang POV –

“Oh, see here! I’ve got a lot of things from newbie!” shout Seungho entering the class.

“What is it?” said G.O interested in what Seungho brought.

I am curious about what bringing Seungho so interested right there. And I see a lot of precious things. OMO! They did it again. I mean Junhyung and Seungho. A trouble maker couple (I always said that, but they aren’t a real couple of course, Seungho seems interested in G.O)

“What a rich guy!” G.O shouted as he sees every things in Seungho hands.

“His name is..Yoseob…the one that we were talking before…I don’t know that he is that rich..” Seungho smiled.

Yoseob?! Oh, a guy they snatched those things from? I feel pity for him according to the reality that today is his first day in this school. I think I’m gonna check out of him. I am walking out from the class and walking along the corridor until I see a guy there with…aish! A ‘flirty’ teacher there, Ms. Kim. I think I have to help him now.

“Thank you..” he said. I was dumfounded there. He is so cute that I can’t handle myself to stand up rightly there.

I was truly going crazy about this cute guy..I come all the way with talking nonsense. And I see that he is interested, then I just continue to be closer with him. I’m feel good about this newbie. Then, I brought him to enter the class. One thing on the first meeting ‘ HE IS JUST TOO CUTE!’

After I brought him to the class, I joined Mir and Joon who are snatching Minho’s album. I want to take a look too of course. I left Yoseob there, I didn’t mean to leave him alone but…I think he will be fine.  But I changed my mind after I see him with…ha?  Doojoon? ! He is the most attractive guy here and….

‘Why does I feel like this?’ Kikwang freezed. Kikwang don’t hate Doojoon. Not after he is trying to seduce HIS Yoseob. ‘I met him first,then…He is mine!’ Kikwang thought. He doesn’t do anything because Hyunseung already there to hit Doojoon. Kikwang just smiled from far away. Inside, he is laughing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm..I am truly not satisfied with this chapter...this is so short...TT___TT but I ended with no idea...so this is it...TT___TT

But I will make a longer one in the next chapter...and for Kikwangie's lover, I still have much trump card...^___^

Thanks for all the comments that gives me idea!! and thanks to those who loved my fanfic..

I am working harder for the next chapter...Please support me...^___^

Next is....Doojoon's First Impression Toward Yoseob....

Please looking forward into it...^___^