Telling your Secret is relieving yourself...and...a new friend waiting!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“I think I am sitting with Dongwoon-ssi from now on.” Yoseob smiled and proud of himself making that decision.

“What!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?” shout all around the class.

“Hahahaha! He is totally like my birthday joke!! “ Dongwoon was surprised about Yoseob decision but he is confident of himself by saying that to the class.

“Wha? Today is my birthday, truly…!” Kikwang frustrated because of Yoseob’s decision.

“What are you talking about? Today is my birthday..” Doojoon sighed.

“What a dumb guys you are..” Junhyung feels he won’t do the same thing as Doojoon and Kikwang.

“Uhm…I know that you are having birthday today, but I think I will only give my wish for Dongwoon” Yoseob smiled makes Dongwoon happy somewhat. Yoseob walks towards the chair he will sit, beside Dongwoon.

‘Dongwoon is good compared to anyone else…What a perfect decision Yoseob!He is one of the 2 that rather normal’ Yoseob thought.

“Then the class dismissed! I have to go to the teacher room now…” after saying those words, the teacher go out from the class.

The class is becoming  more and more noisy now.

Kikwang is trying to make up his mouth. It is stretching. Because he smiled as wide as he can to Yoseob before.

Doojoon is left dumfounded on his chair now. He didn’t want to believe the reality that the newbie didn’t choose him.

Hyunseung is sighing now. He didn’t like the arrangement of the seat now. ‘Seungho! Huh!’ Hyunseung comments in his mind.

Junhyung is fall asleep now.

Then…Dongwoon and Yoseob on their seat.

“Woow…so nice to have you here!!” Dongwoon greeted Yoseob.

“Hei…it’s nice to have you here too…” smiled Yoseob. ‘I think I don’t have to act so rude and cold to this kind of person.’ Yoseob thought.

“Let me tell you a secret since we are sitting together from now on!” Dongwoon come closer to Yoseob and whispering to him. “ Today is my birthday!!” Dongwoon said again.

“Oh…what a secret!” Yoseob began to tired about this guy too.

“Hei…you don’t believe me? I am telling the truth. You can see my identity card if you want. But, don’t tell anyone okay?” Dongwoon showed his identity card.

‘Wow…today is truly his birthday’ Yoseob thought after seeing Dongwoon’s identity card.

“Don’t tell anyone okay?” Dongwoon smiled to Yoseob.

“Why do you…” Yoseob is interested in Dongwoon now.

“Hmm…I…secret!” Dongwoon tried not to look at Yoseob’s eyes.

‘Oh…what is this about? Heheh…so interesting! ‘ Yoseob thought something naughty.

“Tell me now!” Yoseob asked Dongwoon with sparkling eyes and cute smile.

“Ani…” Dongwoon regretted because he told the truth before. But he can’t ignore this cutie in front of him. “Don’t tell anyone!” Dongwoon trying to find a word to explain.

“Then…I promise I wouldn’t tell anyone else…” Yoseob cheerfully smiled.

“You sure cute…If you aren’t I wouldn’t tell you…” Dongwoon pinched the cutie’s cheeks. “Hmm..it was about 2 years ago when I was in Junior High School…I was bullied on my birthday day…and I’m scared that everyone will bully me again this time…” Dongwoon ashamed of himself.

“Wooohh…that’s seems terrible…! But, I think you shouldn’t scared. The friends you have before different from now,right? And I don’t think they will do the same things as your past friends do…Besides, if they do the same things, I won’t go easy on them!” Yoseob is being himself now. A cared person for others. Not the cold one.

“Oh! That is great,Yoseob!” Dongwoon seems brighter after heard Yoseob’s words. “Hmm…I think we will be a good friends, neh? You seems not as cold as before…You have problems too?” Dongwoon is trying to be close with Yoseob.

“I…I…don’t know…Dongwoon…can I tell my secret to you too?” Yoseob thought that at least a person has to know his true self, because he can handled it…about being a cold person himself. Alone.

“Oh,sure…hehe…Besides, no one believe me if I’m trying to open your secret,right?” Dongwoon seemed sad, but it’s the truth. He was lying all the time.

“Oh…Woonie…!” Yoseob pinched Dongwoon this time..using a bit aegyo there.  Dongwoon sure surprised about what Yoseob do to him. “Actually, this is my true-self…You are surprised,neh?” Yoseob seemed sad because Dongwoon was so surprised when he revealed his true-self.

“Oh…not…” Dongwwon smiled.”Your action just now is pretty matched your face, Yoseob…You’re cute,not cool..” Dongwoon pinched Yoseob cheeks. Dongwoon really like his new friend now. “Let’s be friend,okay?”

“Umm…I think I…am not ready to be your friend, Woonie…I have a kind of problem with my last friend,so…”

“Then, I’ll search the solution for your problem…” Dongwoon is not surprised this time, he really wants Yoseob to be his friend and Dongwoon is not surrender yet.  “Hmm, you have to be more closer to me, Seobbie…How about..going out after school for my birthday party?”

“Just two of us?”

“Yeah…I’ll buy you everything you want if you accepted my request here…”

“Then…ouuukkkaayyy!!” Yoseob laughed. He feels free now. Not that free, but at least he can act as himself now. Even it’s just to one person.

They don't realize that there are 3 pairs of eyes were watching them. One of them stared Dongwoon bitterly, the other one glared at them, and the last one is looking at them so hard until his eyes are ready to popps up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooo....update...update! Hope you all like this...^____^

Thanks for comments all...hehe...This is Dongwoon part and then...all the members finished!

Next is...Junhyung's first impression towards Yoseob...

Please looking forward to it...^____^

Annyeongg~