That is when only heart speaks -

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Kikwang…it’s not that I don’t understand – “ Yoseob said. “I just…I feel I can’t—“

“Stop!” Kikwang suddenly shout, he closed his ears hurriedly.”Lalala~ I don’t hear anything!” Kikwang closed his eyes too.

“Kikwang,please..hear me…” Yoseob try to talk to Kikwang.

-FlashBack-

“Lalala~ I’m so happy! Tomorrow, Yoseob will confess to me!” Kikwang jumped happily when he is in the middle of the way to home.

“Pabbo ya!” someone shouted from Kikwang’s back.

“What?” Kikwang turned his head to look who is there.”Aish…you always make me in a bad mood!”

“Kikwang…hear me! Yoseob is…” Hyunseung is doubting himself of telling Kikwang the truth.

“What? Yoseob is in love with me? I already know!” Kikwang started to walk again. He is always in a bad mood everytime Hyunseung is around him.

“Kikwang,stop…please…hear me…Yoseob is in love with Junhyung!” Hyunseung grab Kikwang’s hand.

Kikwang feels his heart hurt a bit. “Huh? Don’t kidding me! He says he loves me!” Kikwang glared at Hyunseung.

“Yoseob never said that he loves you!” Hyunseung said softly so Kikwang won’t be angry but it is useless.

“He said that! And don’t make me doubting him!” Kikwang try to release himself from Hyunseung.

“He never!” Hyunseung doesn’t let Kikwang go.

“He said it!” Kikwang try hard now.

“You made it!” Hyunseung can’t help himself to said these words. “You always have a wrong conclusion, Kikwang! You are pabbo! Fool! That’s why you always being hurt! It’s not the other’s fault..It’s yours!” Hyunseung is nearly cried.

“How dare you talk to me like that?” Kikwang knows he is always like that, but he doesn’t want to admit it. “Now..release me or..” Kikwang pushed Hyunseung.

Hyunseung can’t help himself from falling to the road. But, Kikwang is already as fast as wind to catch him.

“Wae? Why do you catch me! Release me…You want to get rid of me,right?” Hyunseung is crying.

“No…it’s not like this,Hyunseung…I just…I just angry that your words are right…” Kikwang admitted. “Don’t cry Hyunseung…it make my heart hurt…to see you like this..” Kikwang doesn’t know that this words will affect Hyunseung so much. Hyunseung is blushing hard.

“W..wae?” asked Hyunseung.

“I don’t know…” Kikwang said and then release Hyunseung from his tight.

“Kwangie..You better…take care of yourself…I will help you if you need me.. “ Hyunseung smiled and then walk away. Kikwang is confused but he understand Hyunseung words, just for now, He doesn’t have a wrong conclusion.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Kwangie..”

“Lalala! I can’t hear you,Seobbie…I’m not hearing!” Kikwang feels his heart hurt and will be more hurt if he hear Yoseob’s words.

“Kwangie…Please…Don’t be like this..”

“I don’t want to hear sorry from you!” Kikwang shouted without hearing what Yoseob’s says further. “I don’t want to hear that…I don’t want to hear that! Say I love you and I will hear you!” Kikwang said sadly. He is about to cry.

“Kikwang..I just…Hear me!” Yoseob grab Kikwang when Kikwang try to run away.

“Don’t want to!” Kikwang is sitting on the ground now and open his ears. “Can you tell me that you love me? Please..” Kikwang can’t help himself from crying. He knows well that Yoseob loves him is only daydreaming. He got that feelings, but he can’t cover his dumbness.

“Kwangie…I’m sorry..” Yoseob said sadly and hugged Kikwang. “I’m sorry…I’m…I’m in love with…other person..” Yoseob is crying on Kikwang’s chest.

“Oh..okay then..” Kikwang try to cheer himself. “Then..promise me..If you are born one more time and we meet again at this time and this place..you will love me..?” Kikwang asked Yoseob. He fade away his tears.

“Kikwang..”

“Promise me…then I will hear all your words..” Kikwang smiled. He force himself to. He is just joking.’What about the next life? You are so stupid,Kikwang…’ Kikwang find himself stupid but he is happy, he is happy to know that Yoseob will there for him..if there is a next life and… love him.

“I promise,Kikwang…I promise you…I will be better if I fell in love with you..” Yoseob smiled to Kikwang.

“Then…Will you choose me now?” Kikwang is joking here, he knows that Yoseob will never choose him now. But, who knows? …”I’m just joking,baby..Now, tell me all your story..” Kikwang smiled.

Yoseob is blushed. “Kwangie..I felt that I am wrong about this but…I love Junhyung…I don’t know when this is happen but I’m sure that I love him…I just..don’t sure that I will be happy with him..You know that he is a jerk! A bad man and the one that I hate the most of the most! And – “

“You love him the most of the most too?” Kikwang said. Even if his heart in pain, he still have to hear Yoseob. It’s okay as long as Yoseob still need him, he will be there for Yoseob.

Yoseob is blushing more hard. “What are you saying,Kikwang? And..he is in love with that girl..” Yoseob said softly.

“A girl? I never heard that Junhyung is in love with a girl…and there is no girl likes him because of his attitude…” Kikwang is surprised to hear Yoseob words.

“Huh? So..It..Oh..Aa..” Yoseob is confused like Kikwang did.

“You are jealous, Seobbie..” Kikwang teased Yoseob. “You feel jealous when you see Junhyung with the girl,right?” asked Kikwang.

“Huh? I am not!” Yoseob knows it well that he is jealous.

“Yes,you are…!” Kikwang laughed softly.

“Kikwang!” Yoseob hit Kikwang softly.

“What is it for?” Kikwang complained and pinched Yoseob’s cheeks.

“It is for you for being a teaser!” Yoseob laughed.

“What? You! Little cutie!” Kikwang run at Yoseob when Yoseob is trying to run away. And then Kikwang’s head hit Yoseob’s head when Yoseob suddenly stop his leg from running.

“Wha—Junhyung?” Kikwang looked at who is there. In front of Yoseob and starring at them.

“What is this all about?” Junhyung said with confused face.

“Junnie…Do you hear all of the conversation?” asked Yoseob while blushing.

“Yes..And..I don’t like it at all!” Junhyung said angrily.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“You..don’t like it?” asked Yoseob. Suddenly his heart feels so hurt. The most pain he ever received.

 ‘You don’t like it that I like you? You don’t like it that I love you?’ Yoseob thought sadly.

Suddenly Junhyung run toward Kikwang.

“Why did you make him promise?” Junhyung glared at Kikwang. “He loves me! And don’t try to seduce him!” Junhyung said to Kikwang angrily.

“Huh?” Yoseob is confused. ‘Junhyung is not happy because Kikwang made him promise..? Is it the reason why he doesn’t like the conversation?’ Yoseob thought.

“My heart is too kind,Junhyung! I’ll let you this time!” Kikwang said proudly.

“Huh? No way!” Junhyung said. “He will love me and he will fall in love with me again in the next life and the next life again and the next next next life!”

“You are just too greedy,jerk!” Kikwang glared at Junhyung. “No matter what you say,Junhyung…he already promised!” Kikwang starred at Junhyung…satisfied.

“Seobbie!” Junhyung turned his head toward Yoseob. “Why did you promise him?”

“Eh..It’s because..” Yoseob can’t find any reason.

“Jerk! I won’t  let you go!” Junhyung glared back at Kikwang.

“Up to you!” Kikwang said and then leave. “I’m angry! Bye,Seobbie~”

“Huh! !” Junhyung said angrily. “Now, let’s go to our problem,Yo – “ Junhyung is surprised that he sees Yoseob is full of black aura.

“JUNHYUNNNNGGGG!!!!” Yoseob shouted. “Pabbo-ya! He is already support us! Why did you ruin all of these just because of your ego!” Yoseob can’t believe that he fell in love with this jerk, pabbo and person ever!

“Wait Seobbie…why are you mad at me? You love me,right? Not him? “ Junhyung stopped Yoseob.

Yoseob is blushing hard because Junhyung said the words ‘love’ easily, Yoseob didn’t confess yet!. “I’m not answering if you don’t say sorry to Kikwang and make up with him!” Yoseob said.

“But—“

“He is my bestfriend afterall, Junnie..” said Yoseob softly. Then Junhyung nodded.

‘I won’t break my cutie’s heart even if it eats up my pride!’ Junhyung thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Huff~..Kikwang is so...>__<

Huah...mian all!! This chapter is short and not good...I am very dizzy and sleepy now...yawn~

Got to sleep...--___--

Hope you all like this chapter..

Oyeah...about the vote...I still wait for it since this Junseob is not ended yet...Thanks..^__^

Please looking forward to the next chapter and thanks for comments!!