The First Time I meet Doojoon...

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

Now, Yoseob is in front of a weird class. He can see that people going anywhere around the room. He can see that there is Seungho smirked at him from the back. He can see that there is Junhyung who is always stared at him. He can see a beautiful man there sit at the first line. And the last thing is…

‘Here he comes!’ Yoseob mumble.

“Hey guys, today is my birthday!! Give me a present!” shout a person from behind.

“Yeah,yeah…we know already,Dongwoon…Can you just shut up and stay calm? That is the 10th time you said that after Yoseob entered this class!” said Hyunseung from the first line. Then he walks toward Yoseob to greet him. Yoseob seems interested in him, since Hyunseung looks like the only one mature enough in this class. But…

“Yo…Yang…Yo…Seob..”  suddenly a man popped out nowhere. Yoseob can die from heart attack because of that.

“You’re surprised,huh? I guess I like your expression…” this manly guy stand in front of Yoseob.

“Uhm...” Yoseob is thinking what is this guy likes about his expression. Did he do a weird expression? No, Yoseob must be cool and cold!

“Hahaha…I like the way you are thinking with mumbling!” said that guy. “ By the way, I am Yoon Doojoon. I’m in charge of an attractive person here!” said Doojoon to Yoseob along with the shouting of the girls and boys from all around the class.

“Oh, don’t show me weird face, Yoseob….I’m just kidding, I’m not in charge of an attractive person, I’m in charge of being a leader in this class.” smiled Doojoon. Yoseob is thinking that this Doojoon guy is handsome, he wants to express it right away with his cuteness. But then…

“Oh, I see..” said Yoseob coldly again. Yoseob has to keep his poker face.

“When I see you close like this, I feel that you’re so cute,Yoseobbie…” Doojoon is blinking at Yoseob make Yoseob blushed right away.

“What a player!” Yoseob rushly answered Doojoon when his face becoming red.

“Oh, don’t you believe me?” Doojoon is blinking again to Yoseob.

“You sure say those things to other people right?” Yoseob is trying to not look at Doojoon. Calming down his heart that beats more and more fast.

“Hehe..since I am an attractive person, I have to learn to say this kind of things to other people, Yoseob.” Doojoon wants to play a bit with Yoseob, but indeed he really feels that Yoseob is cute.

‘What the heck? He is just saying those words to everyone! Just take it lightly Yoseob!’ Yoseob regret that he is acting weird because of those playing words that comes from a player’s mouth. Yoseob didn’t answer Doojoon’s words and then Doojoon continue his words…

 “I’m guarantee that you will fall for me,cutie!” smiled Doojoon again before he is being hit by Hyunseung from behind.

‘Oh! I am sure acting weird in this class ! First, Junhyung. Second,Kikwang. Third, this player guy,Doojoon. Anyone normal,pleaseee!!!!’ Yoseob shouting in his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Hello Hello!!

I am updating as fast as I can..

I am really bored these days...TT____TT

And..taddaaa~~ This is Dooseob...Hope you all like this...^___^

Please feel free to express your opinion...

Next is ...jeng jeng jeng jengggg....just wait for it,neh? Hehehe...XDXD

For :

purrrplehong13  : Thanks you so mucchhh....^____^...Love you too...LOL!!  XDXD...You like Kiseob's part,neh? I will make it again if you want...hahaha...(of course there will be more and more Kiseob waiting!! XDXD) ...^____^

Glesh_sjcouples  : Yoseob's so lucky,am I right? Hey...this is Doojoon's part...Hope you like it...^___^