A Feeling Like This is So Nice~

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Okay everyone…the English test will begin…” the teacher looked to the clock. “NOW!”

Everyone in the class open the test paper. Doojoon eyes widened. ‘! This is difficult! I forgot to study again…’

Hyunseung is filling the test paper smoothly. Kikwang is thinking hard for each number.

Junhyung is looking at a tiny paper he brought to the test room.

“Junhyung! What are you looking to?” the teacher shouted to Junhyung and walk closer to him.

‘! I am not lucky today!’ Junhyung tried to hide his tiny paper. But it is useless, the teacher grabbed the tiny paper and trashed it.

“Depends on your own lucky, Junhyung…good luck..” the teacher walked to the front of the class.

Dongwoon seems doing well, while Yoseob…

‘Aaahh..I studied well last night…!’ Yoseob confused.

-FlashBack-

“Uhmm..so..this is must be like this..ohhh..” Yoseob read the English text book. “Uh, I tried to remember the vocabulary then…” Yoseob prepared a paper and pencil to write.

Yoseob take out the pig pencil from Junhyung.

“You are so ugly, pig!” Yoseob laughed softly.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t intend to make you sad..” Yoseob kissed the pig head. “I give you a name then..” Yoseob smiled.

“Then..Junnie? Hehe..” Yoseob smiled to the pig pencil. “Dooseob!! Give a greeting to Junnie!”  Dooseob entered Yoseob’s room.

“Get along well y—“ Yoseob doesn’t finish his word yet. Dooseob already snatched and bite the pig pencil.

“YAH! Dooseob…don’t bite him…bad child!” Yoseob snatched the pig pencil from Dooseob. “Hush..! You better out,Dooseob..I will take care of you later…” Yoseob pushed Dooseob out of his room.

“You alright,Junnie? I will never let you broke or damaged..I promise…” Yoseob kissed the pig pencil again.”Ah! I forgot to study…It’s all your fault, Junnie! Aish “ Yoseob focused to study.

-FlashBackEnd-

“What is the answer for this number…I can’t even think!” Yoseob blanked there. At his seat. Struggling alone for about 30 minutes.

“The way you called the one you love?” Yoseob read the question. “Oh! I know the answer..This is the only easy question!” Yoseob smiled.

“Honey?” Yoseob is thinking. “Darling?” “Baby?”

“Okay! I choose honey then..” Yoseob write in his test paper.

“Okay! It’s time, student…Collect the test paper to the front please…” the teacher asked the student when the time is over.

The students hand over the test paper, the teacher take the test paper and then leave the class.

“ARRRGGGHHH!!!” Doojoon shouted.

“He can’t do it again?” asked Dongwoon to Hyunseung.

“Dunno..” said Hyunseung lightly.

“I CAN DO IT,BABY!” Doojoon smirked. And get the shout from the girls.

“Ohh! The answer for the 5th question is baby,right?” asked Kikwang to Hyunseung.

“I answered Honey..” Hyunseung said and then ask Dongwoon. “Question number 5th?”

“Uhmm…I stated Darling there..” Dongwoon confused. “Seobbie?”

“Ah! I don’t know!” Yoseob buried his face on the table.”I can’t do the test…!”

“Seo—“ Hyunseung wants to comfort Yoseob,but Kikwang interfere. “Wae? Doesn’t you are great in English,Seobbie?” Kikwang hugged Yoseob.

Junhyung and Hyunseung eyes widened. They are JEALOUS. (exclude Doojoon here because he is celebrating his greatness with the others).

“Huaaa!” Yoseob pretend to cry. “I don’t know…my brain was freezing back there..” said Yoseob while playing with Junnie(pig pencil).

“Mwo? What is this? I didn’t remember you have this kind of pencil? It’s so ugly!” Kikwang said when he looked at Junnie.

“Uhm..This is..” Yoseob take a quick look at Junhyung, Junhyung is staring at him. Yoseob blushed and turned his head back.

“Ah! I know..you can’t do the test well because this bad looking pencil! Ugly pencil like this will bring a bad luck! If you are using the lucky pencil that your mom bought, it will be a different story..” Kikwang laughed so hard and the others following except Yoseob and Junhyung.

Junhyung is angry, but he pretended to not know, he walks toward the exit door of the class. Yoseob who looked Junhyung out from the class, take his bag and prepare to follow him.

“Seobbie..where are you going? I guess I have to—“ Kikwang tried to hold Yoseob to not leave.

“Kwangie..if you don’t know about something, so don’t pretend that you know…you might hurt someone feelings..” Yoseob said to Kikwang bitterly and then left.

“What—“ Kikwang eyes widened. ‘Why? Yoseob is so serious, I’m just kidding back there..’ Kikwang stared at Yoseob sadly.

“Junnie! Stop! Wait for me!” Yoseob run to Junhyung who is already stand in front of school.

“Seobbie?” Junhyung confused when he looked at Yoseob. “Why are you here?”

“I’m sorry…Kikwang—“ Yoseob tried to speak but Junhyung cut his words.

“It’s alright..now, I’m thinking about it…if you use your mom pencil, you can do today test well,right? My pencil just bring you bad luck..” Junhyung sadly said. Yoseob can read that Junhyung is angry.

“Just give me back the pencil then..I will trash—“

“Noo! I like it! And it’s mine! You have no right to trash it!” Yoseob glared at Junhyung.

“But—“

“No but,Junnie!” Yoseob walk back to the class. “It’s not the pencil that cause me can’t do the test..It’s just I was not studying well last night..” Yoseob stopped awhile. “I’m just too care to that pencil that I spoke to it too much..so it reduce my learning time..”

“Why?” asked Junhyung. Junhyung doesn’t hope that it is because..

“Because it’s from you…I think I just want to take care of it…it’s from you..” Yoseob blushed now. His heart beating so fast. ‘Gyaah~ Yoseob!! How can you say that to Junhyung…how if he misunderstand? It’s not that—‘

Suddenly Junhyung hugged Yoseob. “Thanks..” . “Thanks to like it so much…even if nobody like it…” Junhyung smiled when he hugs Yoseob.

Deg~ Yoseob’s heart stop beating now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

‘Am I dead? My heart stop beating! My heart…arrgghh~’ Yoseob thought.

“Seobbie~” someone calls Yoseob.

‘Why did he do it? It’s not something special right? He just want to thank me!’ Yoseob thought.

“Hellooww…Seobbie!” someone calls Yoseob again.

‘Yes, he just do it to thank me..but, why do I hope he do it because he has *something* for me? I hope he…’ Yoseob thought then blushed so hard.

“SEOBBIEE!” someone shouted at Yoseob.

“What What?Wae?Kikwang?” Yoseob fully gain his consciousness.

“Are you alright?” asked Kikwang and place his hand to Yoseob forehead.

“Uh..I’m alright,Kwangie…” Yoseob put Kikwang’s hand down.

“Seobbie..I’m so sorry…for what I did before..” Kikwand sadly said. “I didn’t intend to..make you angry..sorry..” Kikwang is using his puppy eyes here.

“Oh..it’s okay,Kwangie..” Yoseob smiled. Anyways, he is not angry now. Everything becomes beautiful because Junhyung hugged him before. ‘Junnie? Where is he now? Eh? Why I am at class?’ Yoseob thought when he realized that he is in the class now.

“But..you walk like you have no presence of mind when you come here..” said Kikwang.

“Huh? Did I?” Yoseob asked. “Uhm..hehe..just don’t mind it okay?” Yoseob didn’t remember anything so just let it flow then.

“Eh..ou..kay..” Kikwang smiled and then continue.”Seobbie, how about your lucky pencil then?” Kikwang smiled brightly. ‘I have a surprise for you,Seobbie!’ Kikwang thought. “I have a—“ Kikwang is taking the pencil from his pocket,but…

“Uhm..I don’t need it anymore..” Yoseob said lightly.

“HUH?” Kikwang shouted. “Oh..mian..eh,why?” asked Kikwang.

“I had the pig pencil!” Yoseob smiled brightly.

“Huh? Seobbie! It’s ugly..I mean …I try to be honest here! It’s so ugly and..didn’t even match for your lucky pencil!” Kikwang widened his eyes. ‘Arrghh! My plan is all destroyed if he didn’t need the pencil anymore.’ Kikwang became pale.

“I know…but, I feel like..I want to keep this…I am loving this!” Yoseob smiled. “And it is from someone…” Yoseob blushed.

“Someone?” Kikwang is getting angry now. His blood pumping to his head now.

“Yes..And..Uhm…I mean..arr..” Yoseob speaks unclearly. He can’t handle his heart.

“Okay..stop..” Kikwang is hiding his face. “I’m going home,Seobbie..sorry..” Kikwang is running out from the class. He dropped the lucky pencil.

“Kwang—“ Yoseob try to catch Kikwang. Somewhat, he feels he did something wrong to his friend.”What happened to him?” Yoseob confused.

Crack ~

Yoseob step on something. His eyes widened when he saw something that he stepped.

“This is..” Yoseob close his mouth. “Kikwangie?” Yoseob’s energy is all out from his body now. He can’t even move. ‘Kikwangie…I’m sorry..I didn’t know that you bought me this..’

---------------------------------------------------------------

“STUPID! PABBO! FOOL!” Kikwang can’t stop blaming himself. “Why? Why did he choose that ugly pencil than the lucky pencil? Is that so important?” Kikwang is getting angry and so jealous here.

“It’s from Junhyung..” someone talk to Kikwang.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!! This is the update~

How about this?

The test doesn't go well because of the pig pencil? TT__TT

Hehehe..and poor Kikwang here...and the one who tells him that the pencil is from Junhyung is who?

Hehehe...Thanks for comments! Please looking forward to the next chapter..

Btw, I will go for a trip for a weeks...and seems that I can't update this when I am away....Sorry..TT__TT