It's only Yoseob doesn't realize his feelings...The other begin to find it out !!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

Rrrriinnnggg~

The school bell is ringing so loud today.

“Kyaaahhh~!!” all the students sigh happily.

“Arrgghh..NOOO!!” only one student complained when the school bell rings. It is Yoseob.

“Wae? Wae?” Kikwang hurriedly run toward Yoseob.

“My lucky pencil broken! Huwaaa!” Yoseob nearly cried when he sees his lucky pencil has broken.

“Uh..Let’s buy another?” asked Kikwang.

“It can’t! This is from my mom and..no other things can win this pencil’s luckiness!” Yoseob regretted that he pushed the pencil so hard. “And this is limited edition..”

“Hmm..I will try to find the one that the same as that, Seobbie…Don’t cry” Kikwang hugged Yoseob.

Suddenly the teacher enters the room.

“Ms! The study hours are already gone…now is time to go home!” Dongwoon shouted to the teacher.

“Uh! It’s not that I will teach you again…I just want to remind some of you about something..” then the teacher take out a piece of paper. “Doojoon, you have to attend the remedial class…because you scored 35 on the last test…Oh, you are so lazy,Doojoon..that’s why you can’t get a good mark! Hyunseung will teach you…”

“Huh?!” Doojoon shout. “No way!”

“Do you think I want to lecture you? Are you kidding?” Hyunseung glared at Doojoon.

“Okay..that’s decided already..! And for…Kikwang…you have an administration problem here..” the teacher continue.

“Haaaa!! Oh,…It seems that my father forget to pay this month, he is always so busy!” said Kikwang bitterly.

“Okay..that’s all !” then the teacher go out from the class.

“Aish!! Why I have to be in the remedial class!!!!! “ Doojoon shout and then remember something. “Why don’t Junhyung attend it too?” Doojoon ask Junhyung. It is obvious because these two people always attended the remedial class together.

“Uh..I am not as dumb as you..” Junhyung answered lightly.

“What are you saying? You are cheating! You were looking to my answer…I studied hard for that test..” Seungho said at Junhyung and he received a death glare from Junhyung.

- FlashBack –

“Uh..what is this?” Junhyung struggled at his seat.

Today is Korean Language test. And Junhyung didn’t study at night. He is so busy playing with his cousin and the truly reason is..he didn’t want to study. Study makes his brain freezing.

‘Aish…! I don’t want to be in the remedial class again..It wastes almost my rest time!’ Junhyung thought.

Junhyung just struggled for 10 minutes after the test begin. He find Seungho, his best friend, who can do the test so fast.

‘He seems studied hard last night..’ Junhyung smirked. ‘Let’s take a look at his answer’

“Sssh!” Junhyung try to call Seungho who is seating at his front.

Luckily, the teacher is reading a newspaper and doesn’t look at Junhyung.

‘I am invisible !’ Junhyung laughed softly .

“Ssshh! Seungho!” Junhyung whispered soflty so Seungho realize that someone calling him. Suddenly a tiny paper is flying to his table.

“What is—?” Seungho look around to see who done this. And he spot Junhyung.

“Take a look!” Junhyung sent a telepathy to Seungho.

Seungho open the tiny paper sent by Junhyung.

Seungho-ah…let me take a look at you paper test!

“No way! I was studying hard last night!” Seungho is writing on the tiny paper and send it to Junhyung. The teacher is still reading a newspaper.

“No way! I was studying hard last night?” Junhyung smiled bitterly. He write something and send it to Seungho.

Seungho received it and then open it.

If you let me take a look at your paper test…I make sure that G.O will date you after the result of the test is out..! ^__^ How about that?

“Oh, damn it! You sure know what I want! But promise me!” Seungho write at the tiny paper and sent it to Junhyung. Junhyung read it and nodded. Seunho give Junhyung the test paper.

- FlashBackEnd -

“Yeah…I will fulfill my promise..” said Junhyung to Seungho and walk toward G.O. “Hey…Seungho wants to date you!” Junhyung said to G.O insensitively. G.O blushed.

“Gyaaa! Junhyung what did you say!” Seungho blushed hard. “He is kidding!”

“No,I am not..It’s what you want,right?” Junhyung confused. (He is so insensitive!)

“Uhmm…If you are serious..then..I will date you..” said G.O to Seungho. He is blushing so hard now.

“Then it settled..” said Junhyung lightly and left them. ‘What an embarrassing couple!’ Junhyung thought.

Junhyung take a look at Yoseob who is crying.

‘Huh? He is..crying?’ Junhyung walk closer to Yoseob who is alone there.

“Why do you cry?” asked Junhyung flat.

“Sob Sob..Junnie…my pencil is broken!” Yoseob let Junhyung take a look at his pencil.

“Oh..just buy another one then..” said Junhyung without tone. ‘Aish..he can buy it again..’ Junhyung thought.

“No! It can’t…This is from my mom..sob sob..” Yoseob is still crying.

“Why? Just tell your mom to buy another one then..” Junhyung is trying to comfort Yoseob here. But, it’s so creepy..==” BAD JUNHYUNG!

“No it can’t ! This is limited edition..and even if my mom buy another one, it wouldn’t be the same as this!” Junhyung is getting in Yoseob’s nerve.

“Oh..just..buy the other type?” Junhyung suggested.

“NO IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T! IT CAN’T ! IT CAN’T!!!!!!!!” Yoseob shout out of loud.”I f you can’t comfort me then don’t..you just make me angry!” Yoseob run out from the class.

Junhyung feels bad..It’s not only that he likes Yoseob, but he thinks that he is unreasonable back there. Junhyung followed Yoseob out from the class.

“Seobbie!” Junhyung called Yoseob. Yoseob keep walking. Junhyung grabbed Yoseob hands. “Hear me..I’m sorry..I’m not intend to make you angry..Beside, you stop crying,right?” Junhyung smiled.

Yoseob widened his eyes. It’s true. He stops crying.

“I’m sorry..please…” Junhyung begged Yoseob. “I will accompany you to search the replacement then..” Junhyung smiled.

Deg~ Yoseob heart begins to beat…

“Uh..Uhm..yeah..” Yoseob mumbled. ‘Aish! It’s beginning!’ Yoseob thought of his heart.

Then Yoseob and Junhyung walk to the biggest bookstore that Yoseob visited with Kikwang before.

“Uh..that is cute!” Yoseob take a look at the cute pencil.

“You want that?” asked Junhyung when he sees Yoseob eyes sparkling.

“No..it’s no match for my mom’s pencil!” Yoseob pouted and then leave to search another one.

“Ahh..This is a unique pencil! Look at the bear! It looks like you, Junnie..!” Yoseob pointed at the bear picture on the pencil.

“Aish…that’s cruel…It’s not look like me at all!” Junhyung protested when he sees the bear picture.

“Hehe…wae? This is cute!” Yoseob smiled widely.

“My image isn’t cute…I am cool, Seobbie…Cool!” Junhyung told Yoseob.

“Hehe…arra…let’s find another one..!” Yoseob left the bear pencil and search for the other one.

While Yoseob is searching the replacement for the pencil, Junhyung take a look at a pencil.

“This is good..” Junhyung mumbled and bring it to Yoseob. “Hey, don’t you think this is good?” asked Junhyung to Yoseob.

Yoseob turned his face to look at the pencil Junhyung brought. Then he stopped when he sees Junhyung’s choice.

“Uhmm..This is..good..I think…I like this…but, if you think it’s not.. then just put it back..” Junhyung read a weird expression on Yoseob’s face. Junhyung already turn his body to put the pencil back at its place. Suddenly..

“BUAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!” Yoseob laughed out of loud.

“Wha-- ?” Junhyung turned around again to see what happen to Yoseob.

“Hahahahhaha!! Junnie! Junnie! Junnie!! What is that?” Yoseob laughed, doesn’t care about the other customer there. “Your taste is so bad! It’s so ugly! Hahaha...” Yoseob laughed so hard.

“Uh…If you don’t like this, then okay…Don’t mock my taste then..” Junhyung said bitterly.

“Uh..oh..okay!” Yoseob take a deep breath. “I’ll take that one then!” Yoseob take the pencil that Junhyung bring.

“You tell me you don’t like it,don’t you?” asked Junhyung confused.

“Hehe…I am not! But..I feel I want to buy it because…it’s your choice..” Yoseob blushed and then run away from Junhyung.

Junhyung also blushed hard there. ‘Aish..that kid…He knows that I like him,right? Don’t make me being a stupid guy like this!’ Junhyung thought.

Yoseob is already prepare the money but then Junhyung pay the pencil for him. “It’s my treat..because I make you angry today..” Junhyung smiled. Yoseob’s heart beat so fast now. ‘How can you make my heart beat so fast with that charm of you..’ Yoseob thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Haww! This is not that difficult!” Doojoon shouted.

“Yes it’s not as long as you study,pabbo!” Hyunseung complained.

“Ah..I’m too lazy for this..” Doojoon smirked. “Hey,Hyunseung-ah…do you think Yoseob really like Junhyung?” asked Doojoon suddenly.

“What? Why do you think like that?” Hyunseung widened his eyes.

“Hmm..I tried to kiss him—“ Doojoon stopped his words because Hyunseung already grabbed his collar.

“What do you think you were doing!” Hyunseung glared at Doojoon.

“Relax…relax!” Doojoon loosened Hyunseung grip. “I just..tried it because I felt that he likes me…” Doojoon sighed.

“So..is it going well? I thought that he likes you too..” Hyunseung said.

“No..it was not..” Doojoon buried his face with his hands.” He called Junhyung back there…”

“Huh? Junhyung? Why?” Hyunseung can’t believe what he heard.

“I don’t know either…” Doojoon sighed. “Do you think he likes Junhyung?” asked Doojoon again.

“Uh..I don’t know…” said Hyunseung truly. But, he is rather happy to the fact that..Yoseob doesn’t like Kikwang. ‘So…he doesn’t like Kikwang then?’ Hyunseung smiled. ‘Eh? Kikwang?’

“Should I give up on him then?” asked Doojoon.

“Uhm…I’m not sure…You and Junhyung are the same..You both are brat..” Hyunseung said lightly.

“Ya!” Doojoon glared at Hyunseung.

“I’m not sure about Yoseob..but, I am sure that there is someone who wants you the most, Doojoonie..” Hyunseung remembered someone.

“I know…I just pretended to not know..I love Yoseob and not him…I feel bad but..” Doojoon sighed. “I can’t reply his feelings..”

That’s the end of Doojoon and Hyunseung conversation. They doesn’t know that there is someone who heard their conversation from the start. Hiding behind a wall. And crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Huh? You find it?You find the pencil?” Kikwang talked on the phone.

“Yes,sir…It’s so hard to find these…But, we manage to find it..” said Kikwang’s minion. (Kikwang made this to name his worker).

“Okay..that’s great…thanks..” Kikwang smiled. “Yoseob will like this! I will make him happy!” Kikwang cheerfully walk out from the school.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyahh Kyahh!!

This is the update~

Do you like it?  I hope you will like it..^__^

Hehe...wahh..take a look at the picture of the pencil..What a big difference...

How about Junhyung taste? woow..--___--

Hehe...and..who loves Doojoon then? Poor him..=="

Kikwang? Hwaaa~ What will happen to him when he find out that Yoseob already has the replacement??

Thanks for comments!! and Please looking forward to the next chapter...!!! THANKS.