As Far As I Know ..

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

Oh..Okay..So I already get the result to continue this FF ..

It become like this...

First, I will write multiple endings as the majority of the readers want...!

Second, I will write JUNSEOB first. (This is because of the majority and my desire as a writer ^__^)

Third, I will write DOOSEOB or KISEOB next. (I will make a vote again here)

Fourth, I will write about the rest couple. (Dooseob or Kiseob)

Fifth, this gonna be a long fanfic, it's not gonna over soon since I will write the multiple endings...

Thanks For Vote ! (I'm sorry for those who said 'No'...Truly sorry..!! >__<) and Thanks for comments too!

Hope you like this chapter...THIS IS JUNSEOB TREAT !!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Morning all!!” said Yoseob cheerfully to the member of the class.

“Hey,Seobbie!” Hyunseung hugged Yoseob and led him to the seat. Beside Dongwoon.

“Why is he sleeping?” asked Yoseob after he saw Dongwoon.

“Hmm..Dunno…Tired maybe?” Hyunseung answered.

“Hehe..I think he is..” Yoseob sit on his seat and look around the class.

Snap! He looked at Doojoon. Doojoon was looking at Yoseob since he entered the class. Doojoon smiled at Yoseob. Yoseob blushed. He remembered what happened yesterday. About the kiss and…Yoseob turned his head to another direction. There he is..Yoseob find him.

‘Junhyung…he is sleeping? Hmm..he is so..cool while sleeping…’ Yoseob mumbled to himself.

“Huh?” Yoseob realized what he thought here. He is blushing. ‘What about cool? What about that jerk! Gyahh~ ,,you are going crazy,Yoseob!’ Yoseob shook his head.

“Why do you shook you head,Seobbie?” asked  Kikwang who is standing in front of him right now.

“Huh? Kwangie? Oh..anni…I feel dizzy..” Yoseob smiled while trying to hide his red cheeks.

“Hmm…I hope you are alright,Seobbie…Hmm…by the way,Hyunseung, can I talk to you?” said Kikwang. “But not here…” Kikwang continue when Hyunseung turned his head.

“Yeah..sure…” Hyunseung agree and said,”Wait for me ya,cutie?” Hyunseung smiled and left Yoseob and sleeping Dongwoon.

Kikwang led Hyunseung to quiet place where there are no one around..

“Hyunseung…” Kikwang began to talk when he stopped walk.

“What?” asked Hyunseung.

“I think you are the right person to talk about this so…” Kikwang turned his head to face Hyunseung face.

“What?” Hyunseung blushed. He didn’t like this situation, the situation where someone see him face to face.

“Hmm…This is about—“ Kikwang seems has difficulty in his words.

“Yoseob?” asked Hyunseung.

“Yeah…” Kikwang surprised when Hyunseung knew what he wanted to talk about.

“What about Yoseob?” asked Hyunseung coldly. He didn’t want to say anything about his best friend to the ‘stranger’.

“I guess you already know that…I like Yoseob…too much already…I can’t resist it more..so..” said Kikwang then he continue , “I would like to know if there is someone who Yoseob likes…since you are his best friend..”

“Stop it..I didn’t want to talk about it anymore…I knew that you like him but…about this..I can’t help you at all..” Hyunseung stopped,”Sorry..” Hyunseung wanted to leave that place, but Kikwang grabbed his hand.

“Please…” Kikwang smiled with his best smile. He hopes that Hyunseung will fall for this and..that’s for sure, Hyunseung is falling for his smile,but…

“Wow..what are you guys doing here? Don’t tell me….” Seungho saw the Kiseung couple.

“No..It’s not that!” Kikwang hurriedly resist.

“Seungho-ah…it—“ Hyunseung blushed.

“HEY! KIKWANG AND HYUNSEUNG ARE DATING!!” Seungho shouted out of loud.

“NO WE ARE NOT!!!” Kikwang shouted. Hyunseung just blushed there.

Then Kikwang ran into Seungho, but Seungho already run toward their class..

“HEY! KIKWANG AND HYUNSEUNG ARE DATING!” Seungho shouted at the class.

“I TELL YOU I AM NOT!” Kikwang hit Seungho head really hard here. Then he hurriedly walks toward Yoseob.

“Seobbie…it’s not like that…it’s..” Kikwang tried to explain.

“Huh? Why are you talking to me,Kwangie?” Yoseob who didn’t understand everything just confused there.  “And..I didn’t have any objections toward this..” Yoseob smiled lightly.

Kikwang suddenly receive a ‘heart attack’ . His heart feels hurt.

“Kwangie, are you okay?” Yoseob looks at Kikwang who looks pale while standing there.

“I AM NOT OKAY AND YOU DON’T EVEN UNDERSTAND ME,YOSEOB! DON’T MIND ME!” Kikwang shouted and went out the class.

“But—“ Yoseob tried to catch Kikwang but Dongwoon held him.

“He needs time,Seobbie…” Dongwoon didn’t let Yoseob go. Yoseob feels sad. His heart feels hurt too. It’s not that he is jealous, Yoseob just can’t bear it when Kikwang said that Yoseob didn’t understand him.

Kikwang who is running as quick as he can finally reach the school roof…

“How is your feeling?” asked someone behind Kikwang.

Kikwang didn’t know that someone followed him to the roof. “Junhyung?” Kikwang surprised when he look who was there. “Why are you here! You must be happy,right?” Kikwang stared at Junhyung bitterly. Everbody knew that he acted like a fool in front of Yoseob and then being rejected by Yoseob.

“Happy? Me? Hahaha..” Junhyung laughed. “I’m sure happy..” He smirked.

“You don’t have to show that off to me!” Kikwang is angry at Junhyung.

“So what?” Junhyung replied. “I am happy…But he is not…” Junhyung looked at the blank side.

“He? You mean…Yoseob?” Kikwang hoped that ‘he’ that Junhyung means is Yoseob.

“Yeah…You know…he already attached to you…even it’s not that kind of attached, but still..he needs you,Kikwang… He is the type that can be hurt easily…” Junhyung sighed. “I think you understand my words,right? I am not good at speaking like this,so…”

“You are good,Junhyung…” Kikwang smiled. “At least, I know that he is attached at me and…I can turned that ‘attached’ thing to the different kind of attached! Hehe..”

“Wha?” Junhyung eyes widened.

“Remember Junhyung…we are rivals…” Kikwang smiled. “And you just helped me regain my energy and my positive thinking!” Kikwang laughed and left Junhyung.

“! I just make something useless again!” Junhyung sighed.

Junhyung and Kikwang didn’t realize that there is another person beside them who is there. Yes, it’s Yoseob.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikwang enter the class after he speak with Junhyung. He didn’t get his mind refresh at all.

‘Huh! Change it,huh? How to change it? You are too positive,Kikwang…you just said what you can’t do back there!’ Kikwang thought while walking to his seat. But, he stopped when he see someone sitting in his seat.

“Why are you,here,dude!” shout Kikwang to Seungho.

“Why? Don’t you want to have a seat beside your SeungSeungie?” teased Seungho.

SMACK!

Kikwang hit Seungho head.

“Get your out of my seat…and what is SeungSeungie? Get out of my way!” Kikwang is angry. It’s not that he hates Hyunseung. But, he doesn’t want to continue this misunderstand problem. Kikwang pushed Seungho away, but Seungho doesn’t move an inch. So, Kikwang give up and sit beside Hyunseung.

“Sorry, I am sitting here..” Kikwang sit beside Hyunseung.

“Uhm…It’s okay..” Hyunseung can’t help himself from blushing. It’s not that he likes Kikwang but they are being teased by everyone and Hyunseung finds himself blushing when he sees Kikwang now.

“What are you blushing for?” Kikwang surprised when he sees Hyunseung blushing. And he is blushing too.

“What are you doing,Kwangie? Hyunseung mom?” asked Yoseob out of nowhere.

“Nothing,cutie…” Kikwang reply Yoseob as soon as he took his mind back. Hyunseung is refreshed too, but somehow he feels hurt a bit when Kikwang denied what happen between them to Yoseob.

“Uhmm…It’s not that..I want to disturb you…” Yoseob mumbled. “Hmm.. what are you with Junhyung back then, Kwangie?” asked Yoseob. Somehow, he is curious about what they are talking about at the school roof.

“You…You heard everything? You were there?” Kikwang surprised, he didn’t want Yoseob to know his feelings this fast.

“Uhmm..I can’t hear every words you say,so…” Yoseob tried to say something. “ It’s not that Junhyung confess to you,right?” Yoseob blushed. “I mean..that kind of confession..”

“Huh? Confession? Huh?” Kikwang surprised with Yoseob thought. Hyunseung tried to hold his laugh there. ‘How can this person be so insensitive?’ Hyunseung and Kikwang thought.

“ Yeah..Uhm..it’s not,right?” Yoseob tried to smile. He badly wants the answer.

“It’s not! And one thing, if it is yes..I don’t think I will accept a guy like him,Seobbie..” said Kikwang bitterly.

“Uhm..yeah..I guess..” Yoseob smiled. He feels free now. He is happy. He doesn’t know why. But, he is happy to know that Junhyung and Kikwang don’t have that kind of relationship.

‘I am happy…but, is it because of Junhyung or Kikwang? I guess it’s Kikwang..I don’t want him to be close with other person…’ Yoseob smiled soflty, but suddenly his smile faded away. ‘I don’t mind him close with Hyunseung mom…So, is it…because I don’t want Junhyung with another person? Arrgghh…I’m getting jealous? NOOOO!!!’ Yoseob finds himself blushing hard when the teacher enter the classroom.

Kikwang just looking confused at Yoseob while Yoseob depressed inside. And Hyunseung just looking at Kikwang who is confused beside him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long chapter here...This is Junseob, Kiseob and Kiseung...^__^

Hope you will like this..! How about this chapter? >__<

And for the other couples (Dooseob and Kiseob) version will be different from this Junseob, so you will not bored..

Thanks for reading and comments..^__^

Please looking forward to the next chapter!!

Addition : Uhm...Mind to check my other fanfic ' Even If This Is Fate...I don't want to Accept it! ' and my fic with zyra_summer..' Bloody Love'? Thanks a lot..^__^