I Feel Like This...But...I Don't Even Understand It !! - Yoseob -

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Sorry guys, I really want to receive your invitations, but..I have my plans tonight! And I don’t want anyone to interfere! Hehe..” Yoseob smiled while texting a message and talked on the phone.

“Yah! Who is it?” Kikwang suddenly feel upset.

“Kwangie…don’t be so jealous…hehe…he is my ex- closest friend..” Yoseob cheerfully said while opening a message.

“Seobbie! You mean the jerk we meet before? The one that betrayed you…I don’t even remember his name!” Dongwoon suddenly get fired up.

“Yeah..hehe..I really want to tell him the story he missed while we were fighting—“ before Yoseob finished his words, Dongwoon cut him.

“Yah! You are so stupid,cutie..I mean—“ Dongwoon tried to say something but Junhyung cut him.

“It’s best friend matter…doesn’t it?” asked Junhyung.

“Uhm hmm..” Yoseob nodded to himself. He smiled.

“I think I missed something here! “ Kikwang shouted. “You must tell me everything,Seobbie! Or else I will mad at you!” Kikwang pouted.

“You better tell me everything too, Seobbie…or else I will throw that ‘thing’ away…You understand what I mean, right?” Doojoon threatened Yoseob.

“Aigoo..Arra arra! Kwangie…I’ll tell you later…and Doojoon hyung! Huwa, I will..I promise…don’t throw him please!”

BS : Kwangiee!! Go take your aunt to her house..!

“Aa..yea..” Kikwang said while hear his mom voice. “Sorry,friends..I’m leaving...will miss you Seobbie! Bye!”

“Huff..what a kid..! I want to buy something too…Let me leave…! Bye..btw, Seobbie..you have to visit me!” Doojoon said before leaving.

“Oh…I’m yawning now…Better take a sleep..” Dongwoon left the conversation call.

“Yah! Mir!” Thunder suddenly quit the conversation. Mir too.

“Where is Seungho and G.O?” asked Hyunseung.

“They left without we knew!” Yoseob answered. “Now, continue or quit?” asked Yoseob to Hyunseung.

“Hehe…we are in the same place,Seobbie..Don’t have to talk on the phone…Just talk—“ Hyunseung hanged up the phone.

“We can talk like this..” then Hyunseung said to Yoseob.

“Yes..you are right,mom..” Yoseob smiled while put his phone down.

“Seobbie..are you sure..about your friend? I already know it from Dongwoon..” Hyunseung stared at Yoseob worriedly.

“Yes…he is different now,mom…And guess what? He is dating Onew!” Yoseob cheerfully said.

“Huh? Onew? That Onew?” Hyunseung can’t believe that this case is so complicated.

“Yeah…and I want to thank him too…because of him..” Yoseob blushed. “I meet special guys like you,mom…Dongwoon, Junhyung, Doojoon, Kikwang and the others..” Yoseob continue.”And I didn’t regret it all…I love you all too much already..” Yoseob smiled.

“Me too,cutie!” Hyunseung hugged Yoseob tightly.

“Hmm.I’m really happy to have a mom like you,Hyunseungie..since my mom always at America for business…” Yoseob smiled brighter.

“Hehe…I like it…but, you sure it’s because of me or…Doojoon? Or Kikwang? Oh! Or…for Junhyung?” teased Hyunseung.

“Huh?” Yoseob shouted while release Hyunseung from his hug.

“You know…something like…uhm..how to say this..” Hyunseung tried to find the right word. “Does there someone that made you..in love?” Hyunseung asked.

“Uhm—“ Yoseob wanted to say something but Hyunseung cut it.

“No pushing here…If you want to spill everything or not it’s up to you…” said Hyunseung. ‘I want you to be honest to me,Seobbie..’ Hyunseung thought.

“Uhmm…but don’t tell anyone,okay? Cause I’m still not sure…” Yoseob blushed.

“Yeah…I promise..” Hyunseung smiled.

“I don’t know, mom…when I felt like I’m in love with Doojoon hyung, I felt that I like Junhyung too…and for Kikwangie…I want him to be my friend...but..there is heartbeat for him too..! I can’t differentiate..” Yoseob blushed hard.

“Wow…so..you love 3 of them?” Hyunseung eyes widened.

“NOO! OF COURSE NOT! IT CAN’T BE! I STILL HAVE MY MIND,MOM!” Yoseob shouted when he heard Hyunseung’s word.

“Haha..I know..but, I’ll tell you…you have to choose…you can’t have them all, Seobbie..you have to differentiate who is the one you love, who is the one you admire and who is the one that only a best friend..” Hyunseung smiled and looked at the clock.”Sorry, Seobbie..I must go home…My mom needs me…let’s have a talk again other day!” Hyunseung left Yoseob there.

“I think…I like…Doojoon hyung the most,mom…He makes me going crazy back there…” Yoseob blushed and covered his face. He said to himself and remembered the day he was ‘dating’ with Doojoon.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woww...This is the update..!!!

So, Yoseob thinks that he is in love with Doojoon? But...the problem is...Is that true?

Hmm...Hehe..I'm sorry that I don't even choose which restaurant that Yoseob wants to go...hehhe..XDXD..I have another plans about this...^___^

Thanks for comments! I like all your comments! Thanks you so much..

And please looking forward to the next chapter! >__<