The First Time I meet Kikwang...

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?


As Yoseob enter his new school, he meet a weird teacher….

“ Aigoo! What a cutie we have here..!!“ said Ms. Kim after seeing Yoseob walking around the school.

‘What is it again…I’m so tired now!’ Yoseob mumbled again. He didn’t know how many times he mumbled today.

“Ahahaha! Cutie,where class do you belong?” ask Ms. Kim walk closer to Yoseob with her flirty eyes.

“Uh…I’m not sure yet…” Yoseob still wandering to his class somehow and meet this oh…what a woman!

“Haha…if you are not sure yet, what if we go on a date first? I am thinking that go on a date with student is gorgeous!” ask Ms. Kim then grabbing Yoseob’s hand.

‘What the **** this teacher thinking about? Aish~ What a problem…huff><’

“Uhmm..I think I’m going..” Yoseob is trying to get rid of the teacher but she seems doesn’t move.

“Aigoo…cutie, don’t be stingy since you’re a newbie here…Hehe..” she smiled.

‘Aish…dirty-minded!’ Yoseob mumbled.

“Teacher! You’re supposed to go to Class 2A!” said someone from behind Yoseob and the teacher.

“Aigoo! I forgot..! Nice meeting, cutie…let’s meet again next time!” shout the teacher and then she left Yoseob with the unknown guy who helped him.

“Thank You..” said Yoseob to the guy who looked so…

“It’s alright, she is always being like that…You are the newbie , right? Yang Yoseob?” asked that guy.

“Oh,yes..How do you..” Yoseob wants to continue his words but the guy cut him.

“How do I know? Haha…creepy question.. First of all, All students in my class are talking about new guy coming and Second, you sure rich..Haha” said the guy.

At first, Yoseob didn’t know what is the person in front of him talking about until…

“Ah! That Seungho guy…” Yoseob coldly remembered what was happening about 30 minutes ago.

“Yes…and guess what? You are just in the same class as Seungho…and me…” said the guy and he smiled.

Yoseob almost melted because of this guy smile, the smile that can make everything melt!

“Hi..Yoseob…I am Lee Kikwang, you can call me Kikwang…Let’s be friend?” asked the guy named Kikwang with his beautiful smile.

“Oh..okay..” Yoseob expressed a cute expression that makes Kikwang jumped.

“Aigoo!! You are just sooooooo ccccuuuuttteeee!!!!!!!!” shout him.

“Oh,please…you are too loud, Kikwang-ssi…” Yoseob is trying to make Kikwang shut his mouth up.

“Ssi? Don’t be too formal please, cutie…call me Kikwangie! Repeat after me! “ Kikwang makes Yoseob dumfounded.

‘What is the meaning of this? You are thinking that I’m a kid huh? But, it seems interesting…Maybe…I just want to spell it…Err…Uhhmm…AAA!! I TOTALLY WANT TO REPEAT AFTER HIM! ><’

“Kikwang..ie…” Yoseob repeated after Kikwang cutely without he realizing.

“Hahaha…you are so cute, Yoseobbie..so cute..so cute.so cuteee!!!” Kikwang feels the one he just met is so cute for real. Kikwang doesn’t  see he smile, Kikwang doesn’t see Yoseob doing aegyo or what. Kikwang just feel Yoseob is so cute and Kikwang doesn’t know what the hell he is thinking about toward this newbie.

"Uhm...I am not..." Yoseob pouted his mouth. 'I think a little aegyo doesn't ruin my *image*..' Yoseob thought.

"You sure doesn't know yourself,baby...Hmm, but why are you acting so cold before?” Kikwang feels that Yoseob is different now from about 5 minutes ago.

'BABY? WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? BABY? OH..'  Yoseob can't thinking of it in right way and a little blushing there. But after that,again, poker face.

“Just your imagination.” Yoseob smiled and then continue , “By the way, where is our class?” ask Yoseob.

“Our class is special, you will be interested more after you enter!” Kikwang hold Yoseob’s hand and drag him to the class. Yoseob just so clueless and follow Kikwang. He has no idea about the class. YET.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, okay...! this is the update...hope you all like this...^^

And...beside writing Dooseob, I am writing Kiseob due to purrrplehong13 request, and there will be more Kiseob waiting.

Thanks for you all to like my first fanfic. I am doing better for the update later. ^^

I am totally interested in how Kikwang think Seobbie is cute.. he 'will' fall for Yoseob later on...

Next is as I promised before, Doojoon part...^_____^