Actually Junhyung is not that freak...^___^

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“You like it?” Hyunseung asked to Yoseob who is his ice cream.

“Yeah…thanks, mom..” Yoseob smiled.

“Then who do you like the most in our class?” Hyunseung smirked to Doojoon, Kikwang , Junhyung and Dongwoon. The others? (I mean Seungho, G.O, Minho, etc.) not interested of course.

“Hyunseung mom is the best!” Yoseob answered without thinking much.

“Ya! What about me then?” Dongwoon suddenly jumped to Yoseob.

“Hmm..I like you too, Woonie..hehe..” Yoseob smiled and answered Dongwon question.

“WHAT AB—“ Junhyung, Doojoon, and Kikwang want to talk but Hyunseung stop them.

“Seobbie…you’re so cute!” Hyunseung pinched Yoseob’s cheeks.

“Aigo,mom…This is secret!” Yoseob whispered to Hyunseung. Yoseob smiled before Hyunseung said something. Suddenly his eyes widened when he saw someone across him. Someone he knows well. Someone he knows from the start of his life. His father.

“Yoseob?” his father stared at the boy who was believed to be Yoseob.

‘Aish! Why is he doing here? Did he see me acting cute before! Ah, he will angry me again!’ Yoseob is afraid now, suddenly he hide behind Hyunseung.

“Yoseob?” the man suddenly come closer to Yoseob. But, Hyunseung who realized that Yoseob afraid of this man stopped him.

“Excuse me…Who—“ Hyunseung tried to talk but suddenly Junhyung stepped forward.

“Sir…you makes our Yoseob scared…please don’t come near him..” Junhyung stared at the man bitterly.

“Our?” asked the man.

“Yeah…got any problems? He is with us…don’t disturb him,please..” Kikwang stepped forward too.

“Hmm..I’m sorry but I – “ the man wanted to talk but then Doojoon  cut his words. But before Doojoon started to speak Hyunseung chopped his back.

“I’m sorry for these bad manners of them…” Hyunseung apologized. “But, who are you,sir? Why do you make our Seobbie scared?” asked Hyunseung politely.

“I—“ the man started to speak, suddenly Yoseob came closer to him.

“Dad…I’m sorry…Let’s just talk at home..” Yoseob acted cool again. Hyunseung and the others don’t like this kind of Yoseob.

“DAD??” Junhyung, Doojoon, and Kikwang shouted together.

“I’M SORRY FATHER!!” Doojoon jumped to the man and bowing many times to him.

“Who is your father?” asked Yoseob’s dad.

“FATHER…I DIDN’T INTEND TO SAY WHAT I SAID BEFORE! SORRY!” Kikwang position himself beside Doojoon and join him bowing. ‘Ah! Stupid me!’ Kikwang thought.

“Wow…don’t mind that, but who is your father?” Yoseob’s dad confused now.

Then Junhyung stepped forward. He didn’t seem to say sorry to Yoseob’s dad.

“Sir…I respect you, but I didn’t want to take my words back…that’s because you make my cutie here frightened…And, I don’t see his smile when he saw you before…I think it was because you… you understand my words,right?” asked Junhyung and bowed once to Yoseob’s father.

Yoseob’s father dragged Yoseob to leave. He seems angry.

“! You jerk,Junhyung! Now, Seobbie will have a bad moment!” Kikwang slapped Junhyung once.

“You are okay when you are stupid…but not now!” shouted Doojoon.

“Gyaaa! You are great,Junnie!! You sure make his father realized something that these two people don’t even know..” Dongwoon stared at Kikwang then Doojoon.

“Great job,Junhyung…I don’t know that you know his problem..you are indeed not that stupid.” Hyunseung smiled.

Doojoon and Kikwang and the others didn’t understand the conversation and left dumbfounded by Junhyung, Dongwoon,and Hyunseung.

“You all don’t need to know..” Junhyung smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaa...what will happen to Seobbie? hiks..T__T...

Junhyung actually not that freak...he knows the situation himself...(I think he just said it randomly)

heheh..^__^

Woow...because I wrote much for Dooseob and Kiseob...so the next several chapters will belong to Junseob...<-- alert! Junseob will have cute moments too!! this chapter is only the opening of Junseob...hehe...

Hope you all like this..and Thanks FOR COMMENTS! I'll work harder...Please looking forward for the next chapter...^__^