Helpless, Freak and Sweet Junhyung ..

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Oh..I find him,sir…” the man who grabbed Yoseob walked on the phone. “Let’s go with me, Yoseob-ssi..” the man looked like SPS.

“Hey..I don’t want!” Yoseob afraid of the man.

“What the hell are you doing?” Kikwang is ready to punch the man.

“Oh,there you are!” someone shouted from far away.

Kikwang and Yoseob turned their head to see who was there.

“Hi!” Junhyung smirked.

“Jun..hyung?” Kikwang looked at that figure. “And..Doo..joon?” Kikwang noticed there is more person behind Junhyung.

“What the hell happen here!” Kikwang shouted.

“Ssshh..you’re always noisy! We tried to find you…!” Doojoon shut Kikwang mouth up.

“Why are there a SPS here..” Kikwang asked Doojoon.

“Haha…let me explain then!” Doojoon smirked and dragged Kikwang to some place. Junhyung just let them go and walk toward Yoseob.

“Jun…what the hell are…” Yoseob tried to speak but Junhyung stopped him.

“Hmm..I just make sure that you can’t run away from me again, cutie…” Junhyung smiled in front of Yoseob and make Yoseob blush hard there.

“What are you talking about! I don’t know..!” Yoseob tried to hide his blushed face.

‘Aaa…what is the meaning of this! He is such a jerk…using bad way and say something sweet…!!’ Yoseob feels his heart beating fast for this man. Fastest than Kikwang and Doojoon, always. But, who knows what will happen,right?

Bletakk!

Suddenly someone hit Junhyung’s back head.

“WHAT IS..” 

“You!! You’re a jerk…making me worry! I think that Yoseob will be brought somewhere!” Kikwang shouted at Junhyung’s ear.

“No, of course not! He is the SPS from my house so he will be kind to Yoseob..” Junhyung tried to calm down. In this case, he is using extreme way to search Yoseob.

“How can I know that he is SPS from your house! You jerk!” Kikwang pouted.

“Hahah..Junhyung is as stupid as always..”Doojoon laughed.

“What…”

Beeepp~ suddenly Yoseob’s phone vibrating.

“Ah...” Yoseob take out his phone and see who texted him. “Hyunseung mom? Hey,guys…why don’t we join them?” Yoseob let Junhyung , Doojoon, and Kikwang see his phone and smiled.

‘Oh..I am really not into this…full of fool party,huh?’ Junhyung thought but he say, “ Oh,alright!”

‘Huh? A party..ugh I want a private time with Yoseob!’ Kikwang thought but he say “Yes! I loved to!”

‘Haa? I’d rather sleep or have a date with Yoseob…’ Doojoon thought but he say “ Hmm…sure,that must be fun!”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hwaa...this is for JUNSEOB fans..^___^

As fool as always...presents...Junhyung! haha..XDXD

What will I write next ya?

My ideas flew away~~...Any suggestions?

Sorry this chapter is so short...TT___TT

But, please looking forward to the next chapter...^___^