Kikwang is Going Crazy !! Freak Junhyung and Doojoon come out !!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“Ya, why do I have to be here with you!” Junhyung pushed Doojoon away when they were about to sit.

“ Do you think I want to be here with you,jerk!” Doojoon glared at Junhyung and pushed him back.

“Ehhh!! Don’t fight! You two…can you sit calmly like my lovely Seungho here!!” Ms. Kim glared at Junhyung then Doojoon.

“ You’re angry at me, Ms?” asked Doojoon with his smile.

‘ This stupid teacher will fall for me easily..’ Doojoon just playing with the teacher here.

“Oh, no…of course not…Doojoon! My dearest student ever!” Ms. Kim ready to faint there.

“You’re just so gorgeous, Ms…” Junhyung decided to continue Doojoon work, he had planned something here.

“Oh…I’m fainted!” Ms. Kim is really fainted here.

“Yeah..gotcha!!” Junhyung prepared to leave.

Dongwoon, Hyunseung and G.O who were entering the room didn’t know anything.

“ I already take care of this bull teacher, let’s just go home!” Junhyung smirked to Dongwoon, Hyunseung and G.O.

“That’s the way, babe!” Seungho who was dumfounded back there shouted.

“ I know that you never use your brain huh!” Doojoon followed Junhyung who is ready to leave.

“Like I have one!” Junhyung laughed and leave the class. Doojoon just looked at the jerk in front of him.

“Let’s have a party then? I treat you all!” shouted Seungho. G.O accepted and dragged Hyunseung and Dongwoon along with them.

After in front of school, Junhyung take out his phone. Doojoon do the same. Junhyung stared at Doojoon, Doojoon too.

“Don’t copy me!” Junhyung glared.

“The copy cat is you!” Doojoon turned his head away so he can’t see that annoying jerk.

Junhyung and Doojoon called someone, but that someone didn’t answer.

“Where the hell is he!” Junhyung spit to himself.

“Yah…Why didn’t he answer my call?” Doojoon asked to himself.

Doojoon and Junhyung looked at each other again. But, turned their head away again and tried to call the person again.

Rrrrttt….rrrttt….rrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttt…. No one answer the phone.

“Ya! What the heck!” Junhyung is angry now. ‘What the hell is he doing with that dumb Kikwang! I won’t forgive that dumb Kikwang if he dare to touch my Yoseob!’ Junhyung thought.

“Aish! Operator? Who wants to talk to you, !” Doojoon is also at his peak of anger now. ‘What a ! Kikwang must be tried to seduce my cutie there! Hang in there,cutie, I’ll save you!’ Doojoon thought.

After heard Doojoon words, Junhyung turned his head toward Doojoon. Doojoon do the same.

“Don’t tell me…” Junhyung glared at Doojoon.

“You’re calling Yoseob?” Doojoon continued his words.

“Oh okay…snap it! Let’s don’t fight each other….we have trouble here…” Junhyung sighed. He lost all his energy.

“Yeah…I thought so…so,what do you want to do?” Doojoon asked.

“Hmm..how about, ruin their moment?” Junhyung offered a brilliant idea here.

“Oh…that’s great! Woooww! But, how?” Doojoon happy but suddenly he crashed to the ground.

“I guess I know…Let’s search them using special way..” Junhyung smirked and Doojoon felt something bad about these.

--------

“Wow…that was really great, Kikwangie!” Yoseob smiled. Kikwang just nodded, he can’t get rid of his blush, he always remembered the indirect kiss.

“Ya…where do you want to go now, Kwangie? Woww…Kwangie…! That’s so cutee!” Yoseob jumped to a store which sell pets.

“Wow, you like this kinds of things? I’ll buy you if you want..” Kikwang is happy now to see Yoseob’s beautiful smile when he is looking at the puppy.

“No,thanks,Kwangie…I have to take care of Dooseob…” Yoseob just remembered about Dooseob.

“Dooseob?” Kikwang had bad feelings toward that name.

“ It is a puppy,Kwangie..Yesterday I bought it with Doojoon hyung so I named it Dooseob…does it..” Yoseob hasn’t finished his words. Kikwang cut it.

“Ya! Don’t tell me that…Oh, whatta ! Oh…it’s really horrible! I hate it so much! Just dead already!” Kikwang spitted unknown and unclear.

‘! It means Doojoon and Yoseob,right? Oh!Snap out of it, Kikwang…I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE…I HATE DOOJOON THE MOST!’ Kikwang exploded in his mind.

“What are…” Yoseob tried to talk but..

“Don’t you dare to say the name Dooseob in front of me again…or for the first line..Don't ever say DOOJOON name again in front of me!” Kikwang shouted. Yoseob surprised.

“But..Why,Kwangie?” Yoseob nearly cried here. Kikwang surprised.

“Ah..Yoseob…mian..I just..I just can’t control myself..” Kikwang hugged Yoseob and said that he was sorry. “I just too jea—“ before Kikwang finished his words, someone snatched Yoseob from Kikwang.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woow...I just finished this chapter and I find a cute Yoseob picture!!

Aaaa....I LOVE HIS PICTURE SO MUCH!! SO CUTE...ISN'T IT?

About Kikwang get jealour over Dooseob...hahah..XDXD..

And what is Junhyung's special way? hmm....~__~

hehehe...btw, this is the update!!

Thanks for comments!! Please looking forward to next chapter...^____^