Cranky Kikwang and Coerce Junhyung...

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

Yoseob woke up…he only slept for 3 hours because of Junhyung. And he lost all of his energy today.

“Hi…Kikwangie!” Yoseob met Kikwang at the school corridor. But, Kikwang didn’t reply Yoseob’s greetings.

‘Oh..maybe he didn’t hear..’ Yoseob dragged himself to class.

“Seobbie!” Dongwoon shouted when he saw Yoseob entered the class.

“Oh..Woonie!” Yoseob replied.

“I was worried about you…Hyunseung too!” Dongwoon hugged Yoseob as soon as Yoseob reach their table.

“Oh…mianhae, Woonie…” Yoseob still feel tired today.

~ School Bell Rings~

“Oh..rings already?” asked Yoseob to Dongwoon.

“Um Hum….Ms. Kim is coming!” Dongwoon took his book out from his bag.

Everyone on their seat now.

“Morning all my handsome students! Hmm..Hello, Doojoon…you sure handsome today…Oh! Junhyung…you cooler and cooler everyday…Aigoo! Hyunseung, you are really pretty nowadays…Yeaa! Yoseob..you still so cuteeee!! Waa…Seungho…don’t talk to the hot G.O, ok , baby? Kikwangg~!!You are sure hot too!” Ms. Kim greetings sure so long.

“Ms! I have my birthday today! “

“Here he comes!” shouted all of the class member.

“Oh okay..ehemm…let’s begin our lesson now…” Ms. Kim opened his map..”Let’s divided into groups…!” Ms.Kim said.

“Hmm…Doojoon, Junhyung, Seungho…and then Yoseob, Kikwang, Minho….and then Hyunseung, Dongwoon, G.O…the others, come and look for you team yourself.” Ms. Kim only interested in handsome boy or else. The rest, she doesn’t even care about them.

‘Oh I am happy that I am not in the same group as Doojoon hyung or Junhyung…I can’t face them today!’ Yoseob cheered.

“So…let’s join your group and do these things!” Ms. Kim put a paper on the table. Seungho, Minho, and Hyunseung get the paper to their team.

In Doojoon’s group…

“Oh, …why I must in a team that there is you..Kidnapper!” said Junhyung sharply.

“Oh…Who is kidnapper? You just envy me huh?” Doojoon replied calmly.

“Huh! Why should I?” Junhyung is sure envy to Doojoon, but he didn’t want to admit it.

“Don’t we do these things, you two? Don’t talk about private things,please!” Seungho broke the one vs one battle.

In Hyunseung group…

“Wow..you know,Hyunseung…Yoseob seems unwell today..” Dongwoon whispered to Hyunseung.

“Aish…I guess that too…” Hyunseung replied.

“And about Kikwang and Junhyung, they are weird, right? What they did yesterday..” Dongwoon reminded Hyunseung.

“Yeah…” Hyunseung replied and smiled to Yoseob.

“Actually what happened between Kikwang, Doojoon and Junhyung? I don’t understand..This is so complicated!” G.O suddenly talked.

“Let’s discuss it after we finished this useless work…!” Hyunseung all fired up now.

In Yoseob group…

“Hm…Kwangie, I don’t understand this question…can you help me?” asked Yoseob.

“You can ask Minho..” Kikwang ignored Yoseob.

“Wae?” Yoseob confused of Kikwang act.

“Because I already finished number one and I don’t want to think for number two too!” Kikwang replied curtly.

Suddenly Minho snatched the paper and blinked to Yoseob. Yoseob whispered thanks to Minho.

“Kwangie…do you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?” Yoseob asked.

‘Sure you do! You just don’t understand, Yoseob!’ Kikwang thought.

“Nope…” Kikwang replied Yoseob’s question.

“But..you seem mad?” Yoseob asked again.

‘OH sure I am! How can’t I after what you do yesterday? A date with Doojoon?’ Kikwang thought.

-FlashBack-

“! What did you do to my cutie yesterday!” Kikwang asked curtly to Doojoon.

“A date..” Doojoon answered calmly and left Kikwang dumfounded there. Only 2 words and that can make Kikwang really mad.

-FlashBackEnd-

“Nope…” Kikwang answered shortly.

“Kwangie…I really sorry if I did something wrong to you..just don’t behave like this please…” Yoseob stared at Kikwang.

“Wae? I am what I am now!” Kikwang replied.

“No…you are not…usually you are hyperactive!”

“What??” Kikwang glared at Yoseob. He is sure hyperactive but he doesn’t like it when a person told him that he is hyperactive. “Don’t talk to me please, I’m not in mood!” Kikwang turned his head.

“Ya…Kikwangiee!” Yoseob took out his cute action here.

“Don’t act like that,Yoseob! It’s creepy !” Kikwang tried not to give in to Yoseob this time.

“Uhm…I treat you then? What do you want?” Yoseob tried another trick now.

“No…” Kikwang rejected Yoseob trick. ‘I won’t fall that easily to your trick, Yoseob!’ Kikwang thought. He is mad since this morning.

Yoseob is trying to find another trick, suddenly someone grab his shoulder from behind.

“Hey…” someone greet Yoseob. Yoseob’s face is getting red after seeing who grabbed him.

“You owe me something! Buy me lunch!” said that person and then leave.

“Ya! Yong Junhyung!!!!” Yoseob shouted. But he realized that he is in class now, so he said sorry to the other students. “Uh…I guess I just buy him now…” Yoseob sighed after he heard the bell.

“Uh, Yoseob! “ Kikwang grabbed Yoseob hands.

“What? You don’t want to talk to me, do you?” Yoseob sadly said.

“Forget it…I forgive you if you treat me too!” Kikwang smiled.

“Uh,sure…” Yoseob smiled too.

‘ I’m not letting you go to the cafeteria only with Junhyung! Never…’ Kikwang thought then he followed Yoseob who is walking toward Junhyung.

“You are letting them go?” asked Hyunseung before follow Yoseob and the other go to the cafeteria.

Doojoon who was asked by Hyunseung just smiled and let them go.

‘ It’s alright..because today is the last time for Kikwang and Junhyung ‘ Doojoon thought so positive.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hwaaa...Seobbie is so confused ya...wanted by gorgeous men!!

Hahha..

By the way this is the update...Mianhae..>__< so late today...TT___TT

Hope you like it...^___^

Thanks for comments..!! Hehhe...XDXD

Next is..

' Doojoon and Junhyung got a trouble! Kikwang is happy! '

Please look forward to it...~!!