Doojoon and Yoseob 'FIRST DATE' !

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

 

“Oh…hyung!” Yoseob can’t believe what he is looking at just now.

“Wow.. I guess I like this place…” Doojoon smiled to Yoseob. Yoseob also smiled widely.

“What a great place!!! I want to eat everything here!!” Yoseob became childish now.

Yoseob and Doojoon are in a place which full of restaurant, gift stores and everything else.. (Imagine : Ginza). Yoseob seems excited since he never been there before and he never go to this kind of place before.

“Hyung…let’s go there! I want to buy that food!” Yoseob pointed at one restaurant that sold french fries.

“Okay..let’s go, cutie..” Doojoon smiled as he being dragged by Yoseob.

Yoseob and Doojoon decided to have a lunch there too. They are chatting each other while eating.

“Oshh! I’m so full now!!” Yoseob make his face cute again.

“Wow…you make your face so cute again…you want me to eat you up again?” asked Doojoon.

“Hehe…hyung, you can eat me if you’re not full yet.” Yoseob is sure that Doojoon already full now. He was eating 2 portion of steak.

“Woo..are you testing me?” Doojoon smirked.

“Ani…I give up,hyung…!” Yoseob said and took his cup of water.

“Hey..have you ever date someone before?” asked Doojoon that makes Yoseob chocked.

“Ow..Yoseob!” Doojoon tried to help Yoseob.

“Oh…I’m alright…” Yoseob gulped more water now.

“So…have you ever date someone before?” asked Doojoon again.

“W…why?”

“I’m just asking…by the way…let’s leave..I’m paying..” Doojoon doesn’t wait for Yoseob answer and just left to cashier.

After that Yoseob and Doojoon go out from the restaurant and walking along the road again.

“Yeay~! Hyung this is so cute! “ Yoseob entered a shop that irritated Doojoon the most.

“What…” Doojoon entered the shop and Yoseob gave him a puppy.

“Hyung…he is so cute,right?” Yoseob smiled.

‘I love your smile, Yoseob..you’re so cute…But! WHAT THE HECK THIS KIND OF THINGS DOING ON MY HANDS!’ Doojoon freaked out.

“Why are you so pale,hyung? You aren’t scared of puppy,right?” Yoseob teased Doojoon.

“No,I’m not!!” Doojoon tried to make his voice louder. He IS afraid of puppy. Not, Not afraid. He is allergic of those things.

“You’re afraid, hyung…!” Yoseob laughed.

“Once you doesn’t stop your laugh, I will definitely kiss you,Seobbie!” Doojoon threatened Yoseob.

“I’m not scared,hyung…Because I have Dooseob here!!” Yoseob sure surprised but he can handle it now. He is blushing but not that hard…not in this place.

“Dooseob?” asked Doojoon confused.

“Yeah..I give this cute puppy that name! Isn’t that great?” Yoseob took the puppy back from the freezing Doojoon.

“You mean…Dooseob? Doojoon and Yoseob?” Doojoon said hopefully.

“It doesn’t mean anything! I just make it because you and me who bought him!” Yoseob tried to explain, he doesn’t want Doojoon to misunderstand.

“Oh! It means something! It must be!” Doojoon so full of himself now. He is happy.

“No…don’t think anything weird,hyung!” Yoseob glared at Doojoon.

‘Oh my God! Why did I act like this!’ Yoseob thought.

“Uhm…I know that you have another meaning of this!” Doojoon sure what he was thinking. But when he said these words, Yoseob already gone to the cashier to purchase the puppy.

“Hyung! What are you doing there! You have to take care of Dooseob,okay?” Yoseob called Doojoon.

“Ya! Why me?” Doojoon seems lazy. Remember, he allergic o those things.

“Aigoo,hyunggg~! Pleassseeee!!” Yoseob begged.

‘Oh my God! I can faint here if you don’t stop him of being cute like that! OHHH…I CAN’T IGNORE HIS REQUEST!’ Doojoon shouted inside.

“Why did you buy him if you doesn’t want to take care of him then?” asked Doojoon.

“Ah, hyung…he wants me to buy him…he is so cutee~!” the puppy kissed Yoseob.

“YA!! YOU LITTLE BRAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Doojoon spitted at the puppy after the puppy kissed Yoseob.”IF YOU DARE TO DO THAT AGAIN, I’LL KILL YOU FOR SURE…!” Doojoon really jealous after saw that scene.

“Ya, hyung! Don’t scare him!” Yoseob angry at Doojoon when the puppy jumped to Yoseob’s . The puppy scared of Doojoon.

“But..but!” Doojoon tried to find a word.

“Hyung…you are not a kid…are you that jealous hah?” Yoseob turned his face so Doojoon can’t see his face which becomes so red now. ‘What were you talking about,Yoseob!’ Yoseob thought.

“Oh! Of course I am!” Doojoon also blushed now. He realized that he IS jealous after Yoseob says so. “Yah! Don’t left me behind!” Doojoon shouted because Yoseob keep walking with the puppy and left him back there.

‘Dooseob…although I hate you…and I don’t like you at all..but, you brings me lucky today!’ Doojoon thought while running toward Yoseob.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm...this is the update!

I can't even comment my fanfic here...TT___TT
What do you think?

Hmm...thanks for comments for chapter 14..!! ^___^

I was laughing when I was writing this chapter...Yoseob sure so cute there, and Doojoon as positive as always...hahaha...XDXD LOL..!!

Next is...

' Worried Kikwang and Junhyung '

Hope you all like it...please looking forward to it...^____^