The Secret of Yoseob's past and New Friend Mission..accomplished!

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

“I’m soooo soorryyy,Yoseobie!! Doojoon is all the way too strong for me!” Dongwoon tried to beg for Yoseob forgiveness now. They are going to a Plaza now.

-FlashBack-

“Let go of Seobbie!” Dongwoon pulled Doojoon hands but Doojoon doesn’t seem move an inch.

“Ya! He is mine…he is already fall for me!” Doojoon pushed Dongwoon away.

“No, I’m not! Not for a player like you!!” Yoseob shouted.

“Oh..you’re so cute, baby…” Doojoon pinched Yoseob’s cheeks.

‘Wonniieee…!!’ Yoseob sent a telepathy signal to Dongwoon with his cute face. Of course, he has to act cool since Doojoon here.

“Get your hands off, Doojoon!” Kikwang easily separate Yoseob from Doojoon.

“Thanks, Kwangie…” Yoseob smiled to Kikwang and glared at Doojoon. “I think I’m going now! Let’s go,Woonie…see you tomorrow,Kwangie!” Yoseob pulled Dongwoon to go out of the school.

‘I save you…then, you ran away from me?’ Kikwang thought.

-FlashBackEnd-

“It’s alright, Woonie! I’m very grateful that there was Kikwangie back there..” said Yoseob cheerfully.

“Oh..yeah…but, as long as I know Kikwang, usually, he doesn’t mind other person business…” Dongwoon investigated what was happened. “I guess you are special, Seobbie..” Dongwoon smiled.

“Woo…I guess not…Hmm, he just help me anyway..from the start…I guess he is interested in me…but, I don’t think that I am special for him, besides…I am not a special person!” Yoseob laughed.

“Haha..You are indeed special Yoseob..”

“Uhm…what is it about?”

“Hmm…you make everyone feel that they are not themselves!” Dongwoon seriously thinking of those words he said.

“Wow? Do I? I don’t know…the one that special is you,Woonie!” Yoseob thought that Dongwoon can be a good friend of him now.

‘I want to be friend with him…but I’m still afraid..’ Yoseob sighed. Dongwoon realized that his cutie friend was thinking about something.

“What are you thinking now in that little head of yours?” Dongwoon teased Yoseob.

Yoseob wants to reply Dongwoon words but suddenly…

“Oh! That is Yoseob,right?” someone shouted.

Yoseob and Dongwoon turned around to see who was calling Yoseob. Yoseob is freeze when he saw who was calling him. No…not the one that called him, it is the one that stood beside him.

“Hmm…Key! Isn’t he your friend? Don’t you want to have a chitchat with him?” asked someone that called Yoseob before.

‘What is he here? I am really hate him! Why do I have to see him again now?’ Yoseob chuckled.

“Oh..are you kidding, Taemin? I just want to make an advantage of him…not being his friend..if he has no more use, I just have to trash him away! Hahhahahahaha” Key laughed out of loud that make Yoseob so angry now, Yoseob prepared his hands to punch this guy who he called ‘friend’ before.

Bruagghhh !!!!!

“What the…” Key fell down to the road. Yoseob is surprised there.

“Hey! What are you doing?! “ Key’s new friend, Taemin, tried to help Key.

“That’s what a jerk should receive! He trust you with all his heart and you just take an advantage of him? Shame on you!”Dongwoon spit on Key and grabbed Yoseob’s hand. He is ready to leave, but…”If you want a revenge then call me! My name is Dongwoon! And I am Yoseob new friend. You have no right to disturb him again from now on! Get lost!” Dongwoon spit over Key again.

“Hah! You just want to take an advantage of him too,right! I bet!” Key shouted at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon dragged Yoseob from there, but Yoseob stopped him and then turned to look at Key..”Don’t think that Dongwoon is the same as you,Key…he isn’t like that and the last things is he has no use of me! I am the one who use him to be my friend!” Yoseob glared at Key and then walked away.

As Yoseob walked away..Dongwoon stopped him..

“I’m sorry Dongwoon…I am not nice enough to be your friend..” Yoseob nearly cried when he looked to Dongwoon eyes.

“Hahaha…what are you talking about,cutie??” Dongwoon pinched Yoseob’s cheeks. “ Your words said that you need me! And I’m happy…” Dongwoon pinched Yoseob;s cheeks again. “And I want to correct the first sentence of yours…You have no use for me? Actually, you have! You have to be my friend! And bestfriend. And promise me you won’t betray me,okay?” Dongwoon pinched Yoseob’s cheeks, this time Yoseob isn’t letting Dongwoon get away after Dongwoon pinched his cheeks. Now it’s becoming red!

“Hey,you! Don’t run from me!” Yoseob sure want Dongwoon to apologize for making his cute cheeks wider now, but he has another meaning for his words, Yoseob wants Dongwoon to never ever leave him too.

“No, I’m not! Let have a race to the Plaza!” Dongwoon shouted while running away from Yoseob. “ The one that reaches there later have to treat the first one arrived there!” Dongwoon added.

“Hey! That’s cheating!” Yoseob is really happy now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wooowww!

I don't like Key in my fanfic here...huah...but I have no choice...Mian TT___TT (for Key lover)

Hmm...by the way..this is the update..

Hope You all like it...and seems that many mistakes here...Sorry..XD

Thanks for all comments...I love you all!! ^___^

Next is...

'Doojoon vs Kikwang?'

Please look forward to it...^____^