The Reason Why I am being a 'COLD' person...

JunSeob vs DooSeob vs KiSeob ?

In a home or can be called a mansion with lavish fountains and many servants. There is where Yang Yoseob live. Already 1 month after he was expelled from his school. And now is the day where he started his new life in a new school of course.

Kringgggg ~

A voice coming from the alarm, so loud until it can wake Yoseob up from his dream.

"Aigoo!! it's morning again?" Yoseob rubbed his eyes and tried to get up. He saw his reflection in the mirror.

"Aigoo! Yoseob how cute you are!"  Yoseob is truly awakened from his sleepafter he said those words.

"
Erhm .." Yoseob cleared his throat and make sure no one has heard what he said earlier.

After that he was getting ready to go to school, actually he is super lazy to go to school,  and in the first list it is a new school ! But no matter what, his father would continue to force him to go and because  Yoseob should 'pretend' to be an obedient child, rigid and disciplined, he should go afterall.

He meet his father who was eating breakfast and bid farewell . Actually Yoseob is hungry, but he can not stand being constantly cold in front of everyone, especially his father. So, he decided to take breakfast at school.

“You don’t take your breakfast,huh?” asked his father.

“No..thanks…” Yoseob acted cool  and cold in front of his father.

‘ Uh…! I hate being like this! What is successor of the company if I can’t act as myself!’ Yoseob mumbled as low as he can.

- FlashBack –

“Aigoo! This is so cute,daddy! I want those! “ Yoseob shouted as loud as he can after he saw a cute puppy little dog which is sold in a store in front of his father company.

“Ssshh! Shut up…Who are you?” Yoseob’s father was pretended that he doesn’t know Yoseob because everyone was looking toward them. And there were also many of his father’s business friends.’ THIS KID MAKE ME EMBARASSED JUST NOW! ‘ mumbled his father.

“But,daddy…” as soon as Yoseob began to speak, his father closed his son’s mouth and brought him inside the store.

“Hear me…You make your daddy embarassed just now, you are 15 years old and you are just shouting like a crazy people right there! Aish…” Yoseob’s father stopped and then continue, “ Remember kid, you are my successor of Yang company and don’t even behave like this again, OK?” he sighed.

“Then…what do you want, kid?” asked Yoseob’s father breaking the weird atmosphere he created.

“No,thanks,dad…I will be fine…” Yoseob acted cool and also cold since then.

That was the horrible night that Yoseob through, Yoseob is crying all night long, and of course his father don’t know about it. His father don’t even know that a small incident like that can make his son changed. ‘I don’t even want this, what a father that didn’t want to admit his own son because of his behaviour and because he was ASHAMED! And if it is what you want,father, I’ll do it! ’ mumbled Yoseob in his cries.

-FlashBackEnd –