Make Him Mine

#1 oneshot: Make Him Mine

In a dark room...
DongHae's P.O.V

I pant heavily. I look around in the dark. Of course, I can't see anything since i was being blindfolded. I wanted to move my hand but can't as soon as i was being tied. I groan. I lower down my head and wish they faster come in and released me.

After a few minutes which seems like century for me. Someone come in. I forget that i was blindfolded, and look up only meeting with darkness. A dark chuckle is heard. I can feel a pair of hand lift my chin and whispers, "You're impatient aren't you..?"

I growl and said back, "Of course i am! I need to know who is my kidnapper!" Another dark chuckle is heard this time. This time it's different person. "HyukJae hyung, untie him already.." said the other one. So, the one who talked to me earlier is HyukJae... Nice name. But.. it seems that i've heard this name somewhere....

"Shut up, KyuHyun~" said HyukJae to the other, namely KyuHyun. After a few minutes, HyukJae (or so i thought) untie me and  can look, in the dark. It seems that i'm in an old but antique house. DArk colour everywhere. I then look at the person whom i thought "HyukJae".

But before i could say anything, a beautiful and mother like face appeared before my eyes. I gasp and he smile, "Don't be afraid. I'm SungMin." and carass my face. I gulp and look at the two figures behind SungMin.

HyukJae and KyuHyun, both standing at the doorway. HyukJae, red hair, dress in the combination colour of dark black and lovely red. Eyes target on me. KyuHyun, beautiful messy  brunette/brown hait, kissable lips, dress as the same concept as HyukJae. Eyes on me..

Just....why are they looking at me..?

SungMin look behind him and turn to me. Smile, dark smile in the dark, he say, "DongHae..." I gulp and feel like i was having goosebumps. SungMin smile and carass my cheek before i could even notice he was getting closer onto me.

I was about to move back or stand up when SungMin harshly grab my collar and bring me closer to him.. His eyes...red...? He smile and whispers darkly into my ears, "Move and I'll hurt you.." He smile again and surf my hair.

"No wonder they (referring to HyukJae and KyuHyun) are interested in you..." I look at him and he say, "And so as I...."

I gulp. Before i could even talked back, he harshly kiss me on the lips and rested his hand on my back. I was at first teense when he does the move, but after a few seconds, i began to felt comfortable. Without my permission, SungMin stops kissing and my cheeks, making me gasp. He smile and move back. A few inches apart.

He then lean towards me and said, "You enjoy it don't you, baby?" I can't help myself but to nod. He smile wider and carass my neck. "I'll make you mine withing this week..baby.." he seductively his lips before he dissapear. 

KyuHyun snorted and said, "Forgive my lover, Hae. He's always like that.." HyukJae then said, "Making you to belong to him eh,..? DongHae is Mine.." I was about to stand up until HyukJae suddenly appears in front of me and carry me in a bridal style. 

I can see KyuHyun smirk before the 3 of us arrive in REALLY antique and BEAUTIFUL bedroom. HyukJae put me down on the bed and he lay down on the bed, pull me into his hug in the process. I gasp when he surf my hair.

KyuHyun then said, "I'll be back. SungMin is calling me.." and he dissappeared. HyukJae secretly smile and kiss my cheek saying, "Now...where are we...?" I gasp and sit up looking at him. "S-so....y-you're the o-o-ne who m-m-molest me...?"

HyukJae let out a small chuckle and push me down onto the bed with he top. He then said, "What if I say, "Yes?"" I gulp and treid to move until HyukJae proceed to kiss and my neck. I gasp and tried very best not to let out a moan when he my sensitive part of the neck, that is.. near to the earlobe.

HyukJae smile against the skin and whispered ily, "I would love to you, DongHae.." and carass my waist. I gulp and he smile. Just then , KyuHyun appeared and said in the dark, lightless room. "Shall the both of us "" you now, DongHae..?"

I gulp and can't do anything except for letting out a quiet moan after KyuHyun said that....

 

DAY/DATE: THURS, 2ND JUNE 2011
PLACE: VILLAGE
RANDOM: A RANDOM STORY WHEN I WAS DOING MY HISTORY HOMEWORK AT MY VILLAGE. WRITTEN BY FISHY_KAI.