step 1

EXO_WOLF_DRAMA VER. (늑대와 미녀)

 

students were once again gossiping about her, staring at her and judging her.

lee yoonbyul doesn't really ing care.

"ew, that girl!! i heard she hooked up to the new boys in our school!!!"

"i heard she even slept with them, and i guess that look on her face is because she probably found out she is pregnant"

what.the.. 

byul was never one of those s who sleep around with guys, but wait, did that mention NEW BOYS IN OUR SCHOOL?? what the she has never even met them?? she looked at the famous QUEENA aka jessica with her clique called SNSD. 'what a ing stupid clique name'' byul thought ((a/n: i don't meant any harm against snsd okay!!!! i love yoona alot hahaha)) and she walked off.

"he's here!!! omg omg omg omg"

"luhan he's ing hot with that maroon hair colour"

"no that's not luhan that's kai you stupid"

"shut the up , im 100% sure that's luhan"

" my first, that's baekhyun"

"I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL!!!" someone screamed.

" my life i feel like i just got shot in the heart with kris stare"

"yikes, that midget guy is so cute!!!"

byul walked past the hallway and heard a bunch of girls screaming and cussing at each other, she rolled her eyes and thought; 'will they ever even ing grow up' 

just as she was about to leave, she saw who the girls were talking and screaming about.