Toodler's Life is Hard Part 3

First Love Season 1 : Toddler's Life is Hard

04

New Favourite

 

 

Sungmin was a pretty toddler. No one could deny his popularity among toddlers in his playgroup. There was no day without anyone squealed over his cuteness. All his toddlers friends even gave him some special treatment like a princess. He gained much fans in this age. No wonder some agency scouted him to become a CF baby star.

 

Sungmin believed his absolute cuteness would make everyone granted his every wish under his spell. That fact should be lasted long not until a new baby toddler came in the group. The teacher nanny said his name was Eunhyuk. The new kid wasn’t any special. Just average kid sungmin could ignore. He was so thin and the monkey toy he brought was not the thing in Sungmin list. Not interesting at all. He would be ended up to become one of sungmin’s admire after all. If he had any good cookies, he could snatch it easily since no one could resist his cuteness.

 

But it’s just his thought.

 

At first everyone suspected he was just a shy yet unsociable baby. He liked to play alone with his monkey toy. When other toddlers competed to have sungmin’s attention, the kid didn’t bother to join.

 

But then he caught the kid was showing his affection toward one of the teacher nanny named Jessica. The way he looked at the nanny made some bubbles blown up in his stomach. Sungmin thought it’s not a right way to stare at a woman. There’s more than once Sungmin saw he purposely sat on her lap and touched her s area while smiling in a way which made Sungmin felt disgusted.

 

“You are ert!!!!” Sungmin once pointed a finger toward Eunhyuk.

 

Eunhyuk glanced at him plainly for a second then sighed and walked away, making Sungmin gapped. That was the first time a baby whose face couldn’t even be compared with Siwon (Sungmin’s current slave) just ignored him.

 

This is humiliation.

 

Sungmin couldn’t accept this. How came a baby with no fat like that left him and ignored his cuteness. What’s so good with Jessica, she’s old, thin, and her tummy was flat. Not like Sungmin that every single part of his body had fat include his cheeks, palms, tummy, and . Human needed to be chubby in every part to become cute and pretty not a skinny chick  like her.

 

So baby sungmin prepared a counter attack. He showed all of his aegyo in front of Eunhyuk but none could make the latter landed his eyes to Sungmin. Everyday he chased him and asked to play with him but no worth a result as he wished. The other only flirted to skinny old woman. Sungmin didn’t aware that his action had triggered some jealousy from other toddlers.

 

It’s a shiny bright Thursday, Sungmin just finished making shindong ate Jessica’s lipstick before he heard a commotion. It’s turned out to be some boy toddlers took Eunhyuk’s monkey toy and made the new kid cried begging his toy to be returned back.

 

Sungmin wanted to help at first, but seeing Eunhyuk cried like a poor thing had made him stopped. He thought he needed to watch him crying a bit longer as he recalled all of the hardships he went through to catch the kid's attention. You deserve it my dear Hyukkie….

 

Then Eunhyuk noticed Sungmin watched him, he quickly wiped his tears and tried to reach his toy from Siwon’s again. His lip was closed but Sungmin could see he tried very hard to not cry again as his lip curled.

 

No… This is not the time to pity him. Sungmin thought. But Eunhyuk’s face looked so pitiful, wretched, and sad. Sungmin felt his stomach knitted.

 

Sungmin sighed. Screw that!

 

So he came toward them and took the toy from Siwon with his glare.

 

“Sungminnie….!!!” Siwon protested.

 

Sungmin moved his own hair to the back of his ear then gave him a flying kiss. Siwon and other toddlers got mesmerized with his cuteness then translated Sungmin’s act as “Let me do the rest you can go now”

 

So there’s only two of them left. Eunhyuk stared at the toy at Sungmin’s hand. He clutched the edge part of his own shirt like a defeated boy. Sungmin didn’t see the kid who usually ignored him instead a pitiful looking boy sat in front of him.

 

Sungmin then tried to give the toy, Eunhyuk’s eyes grew wide then showed his gummy smile for the first time. Sungmin felt surprised, it’s the most beautiful smile he ever seen after his own. His gum was so pretty.

 

And Sungmin took the toy back. Eunhyuk shocked. His pitiful expression came again.

 

Then Sungmin gave the toy again. Eunhyuk smiled widely “Eheeeeee…..”

 

Sungmin took the toy back. Eunhyuk sad again.

 

Sungmin gave the toy again. Eunhyuk’s happy but then Sungmin took it again. It's repeated over and over until both of them became breathless and Eunhyuk was too tired of showing his gum.

 

Eunhyuk stared at Sungmin, feeling confused. But then he saw a wide yet excited smile from sungmin. He wondered if Sungmin thought he was just playing with him before the latter threw the monkey toy to his side then gave Eunhyuk a very tight bear hug along with scream “Kyaaaa….!!!”

 

It needed some forces to make Sungmin’s loosened his hug before it choked him. Eunhyuk nearly coughed but Sungmin didn’t care. He stared at Eunhyuk like a Hyena that just found it’s prey.

 

“Smile!”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Smile! Smile! Again” Sungmin said while pulling Eunhyuk’s cheeks. Eunhyuk gave him a confused gummy smile then Sungmin screamed like a fangirl again, grabbed his face, and kissed his cheek.

 

Eunhyuk was frozen for a moment. Sungmin gave him a wink then walked away and left him behind.

 

He touched his cheek. He thought Sungmin was a selfish cruel flirty chicky kid but his kiss felt good.

 

Lee Eunhyuk. His favourite things were strawberry, his monkey toy, and y nunas. But now, he maybe just getting another more.