001

The Misfits: Lost King
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red was the color of passion, temptation; the color of war and fire, but for the Vampires it was simply the color of blood. The color of their foot, their life essence, which they badly needed. There different shades of red and even blood sometimes had different kinds of red. But even though, red looked always tempting for Vampires, especially when it slowly ran down the skin of a person.

The contrast between the red of blood against pale skin had a special effect on Vampires, even if the blood belonged to another Vampire. Luckily, Lay was quite immune against it and if he had to be honest he really didn't want to drink his friend's blood. “Do you really want It in that place?” He pointed on Sehun's ribs and the other Vampire nodded. “Just do it.” Sehun shrugged, before he crossed his arms behind his head.

Lay hesitated for a moment, but then he he took the long needle machinery and pushed the bottle with color into the end. With a sigh, he set the needles against Sehun's skin and pushed the small start button. The whirring sound of the machine filled the air as the needles started to pierce Sehun's skin. It would probably take six hours, more or less, for Lay to complete Sehun's new tattoo.

Since a Vampire's body automatically would repel the tattoo color, Lay had invented a special ink, which would remain in the body. There was only one catch: It hurt like hell and the procedure was extremely long, since Lay had to tattooed over the skin three times. “You are really tattoo obsessed, aren't you?” Lay asked without looking up. “Do I have to remind you that it was your brilliant idea that we all should get a tattoo?”

Slightly abashed by those words the healer rubbed his neck, where his tattoo was. Seven crossed swords, each of them represented one of them. “Yeah, I know, but I really don't want to spent three days making your tattoo just like last time.” During those three days, Sehun hadn't even flinch a single bit and Lay had to had to made small breaks just to make sure that his friend still was alive.

“How many do you have in total now?” Sehun didn't have to answer those questions since he knew that Lay already counted down in his head. There was the large tattoo on his back, which went from his shoulders down to the small of his back, then there was that tattoo on his arm and on his hand, the seven crossed swords on his neck and now this one.

“Why an S?” The newest tattoo consisted of a spear, on which an S was, from which ends rectangular bows came. “S for Sehun?” Lay asked as Sehun didn't answer but only shook his head. “No, not only. S for Sanguera and for sin.” Surprised by that, Lay stopped for a moment and looked up. He could understand why S for Sanguera, but not for Sin. “Just don't ask. Just make it.”

Three years. Three years had past in lightning speed since Luhan had become King and in those three years they had done nothing else than trying to stabilize their relationship between the humans and the Werwolves. It would be a lie if Sehun would say that there was a real success since there were none. He and the Sanguera – Kai and his people - had spent those three years cleaning up the rotten society of the Vampires.

“Have you heard? More Vampires died and it seemed like humans and Werwolves as well. D.O fears that his people could mistake that for an attack from us.” Sehun had seen the corpses and he could say that there was something strange about them, but until now he couldn't point out what exactly it was. “Luhan's worried, very worried,” Sehun muttered and closed his eyes.

For the next six hours, they were completely silent while Lay made the tattoo. Many tissues were covered were soaked with blood and Lay had stopped breathing a long time ago. Suddenly, just as Lay finished the last touches, the door burst open and a small person walked into the room. “Laaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!” The small, young Vampire threw himself at Lay, who chuckled amused. “Did you ran away again, Ryan? Didn't I tell you that you shouldn't worry your mother?”

Ryan looked at the healer with a guilty expression and Sehun chuckled. “He really likes you.” While sitting up, Sehun grabbed his shirt and put it on. “Woah! So pretty!” The young Vampire pointed at Sehun's newest tattoo. The flesh wasn't red anymore and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter