Chapter Twenty Six.

Dragon's Mark

“His location is still unknown; I don’t know how he’s doing it. It’s like he’s jumping from country to country in the blink of the eye. The only other person who’s this good is Kai.” Lay pointed out as he tried tracking down the Chairmen.

The documents they found as his office weren’t just anything, they were evidence he could use against them. EXOM wasn’t going to be having any of that. They kept an clean stale record and left no marks behind. That was why they were so good.

“Are you checking his bank records, he might be off the guide but a man that him can’t stay away from his money.” Chen reminded looking over the hacker’s shoulder.

“I am, but he hasn’t touched any of his accounts. He knows that he’ll be found the second he does.” Lay replied, disappointing Chen. Chen groaned running his fingers through his hair as he paced back and forth. He didn’t understand what Chairmen Lee was up to, and it was upsetting. Maybe if Sarang was here she could help, he was her grandfather after all and maybe she had some insight on what the man would do, but she wasn’t.

“Gosh, where is Sarang when you need her?” Tao groaned from the corner of the room where he sat in the dark shadows, playing with one of his precious blades. He was growing annoyed by Chairmen Lee’s tactics and annoyed by the couple upstairs who couldn’t stopping rolling around in bed to come downstairs and help them.

“What do you need?” Sarang answered, her timing was impeccable, it was as if she heard Tao’s complaint. Kris walked close behind her. They looked clean and fresh despite that fact that they had practically spent all morning upstairs in Sarang’s room.

He stared at her to make sure it was really her. He was taken aback by the fact that she was still here. He was almost positive she had stormed out, that was what most girls would do when they find out the guy they like helped kill their parents. No, instead she had with him.

So maybe Sarang was almost as unpredictable as Kris, Tao only hoped she wasn’t half as stupid, but something told him she was just as stupid, if not more stupid than their Leader. That was what made them a good match; they were awfully insane and amazingly menacing. They were walking messes and broken disasters.

“Goodness, you’re still here, that’s awesome” Luhan commented walking into the room with Xiumin, now the whole crew was here.

“As if she would leave,” Lay stated knowing that Sarang was here to stay, she couldn’t leave them, she couldn’t leave Kris.

“Word of suggestion, try to keep it down next time, your walls aren’t exactly soundproof.” Xiumin teased earning a sharp glare from Kris as Sarang’s cheeks slightly tinted crimson.

“Young, sweet love, how romantic.” Luhan commented admiring how things ended up to unpredictably predictable, if that even made sense. As if he didn’t know this was going to happen, Luhan knew it was only a matter of time before the two made love and got over their issues.

“So, you’re not leaving…right?” Lay asked concerned. He could never be sure what she would do next. Sarang didn’t answer right away, she just walked open to one of his computer screens, close to one of the hard drives and leaned closer to the computer screen.

The entire attention of the room was on her and the tension slowly built up the longer she took her sweet time in answering.

She wasn’t trying to purposely do this, but she was just keeping them safe, even if they didn’t realize it, yet.   

It was finally Kris who stepped forward. Sure they did sleep together and that kept her from leaving right away, but she had never verbally told him if she was staying for good. He just assumed she would because she sure as hell made it seem like she wanted to stay with them, stay with him.

To be honest when he grabbed her and pulled her down on that bed it was his way of begging her to stay. He wasn’t good with words, and lord knows the entire world already figured that out by now, so he hoped she knew she mattered to him.

He hoped she knew that he wasn’t going to let her go, ever. He hoped that she knew from the way he kissed her, touched her, and caressed her that he truly did care about her.

He grabbed her arm and twirled her towards him, ignoring the other five pair of prying eyes, he pulled her close, putting his arms around her waist to make sure she couldn’t escape. His touches were warm as she remembered how their bodies were entangled together as they molded into one “You are not leaving me.” He stated. It was no question, it was a clear statement.

He knew he was being cruel making her stay, what if she wanted to go though, what if she decided to leave him, he couldn’t handle that. In the end he made another selfish choice, he made her stayed because he needed her too much.

“I know, I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying with you” She responded and before he could say anything back a array of ‘ohhs’ and ‘awwws’ followed from the rest of the EXOM members.

“If all it took for them to agree on something was having them each other, we should have locked them in a closet and waited until Sarang was knocked up with baby Wu, all the time we wasted.” Chen stated and his statement earned him a punch in the shoulder by Kris.

Sarang chuckled as she watched Chen try to block Kris’s attempts at hitting him and silently she apologized to each and every single one of them.

Secretly she hoped that they wouldn’t kill her for doing this to them. Oblivious to the group, whose main focus was on Kris and Chen, Sarang had already figured out why none of her grandfather’s bank accounts had been touched, she already figured out why it seemed to vanquish into thin air. She already figured out where he was.

You already left me all those times before, so this time let me leave you, even if it’s for just a short moment, or for forever...

 

 

 

 


Yep, Sarang was something up her sleeves, typical of her. Someone mentioned in the previous chapters if I went with the longer version or shorter version of this flick, well I think I choose the middle route, the long one would involve Sarang leaving Kris when they were at the airport, but I made her stay because I thought that would be the perfect moment for him to finally gain his balls back, I know we were all waiting for that moment. The short one would just involve him saving her when she was kidnapped by her grandfather. 

 

Anyways, i know it was a short update but I couldn't reveal too much or I will spoil the next chapter, so until next time, shameless advertisement on my Baekhyun flick, cause he's my current biased and who doesn't fall in love with his voice - Love Medicine.