Club.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

“Wow, great! Cha Ahra is single!” Some boys were excited as soon as they heard the news that Cha Ahra was broke up with Jongin. There were a crowd in front of Ahra’s class and it contained of many boys who held flowers and chocolates for Ahra. They were trying to ask her out, because they didn’t know that Ahra’s heart was still with Jongin… and it would always be.

“What’s so great about Ahra being a single? Why everyone is so happy about our break up?” Jongin nagged to himself when some boys passed by him to the crowd.

“Because she is Cha Ahra,” Luhan crossed his arms and stood beside the angry Jongin, he smirked and looked at the crowd, “she is Cha Chi Soo’s daughter, she is beautiful, she is famous,” he looked at Jongin and patted his friend’s back, “and she is single.”

“I thought you like her.”

“You’re right, I liked her because, come on! For God’s sake she is Cha Ahra! Who don’t know her? She’s fabulous, gracious, beautiful and perfect. Despite her cocky attitude and her sharp words, she’s still an angel that everybody wants. You were a lucky little , Jongin!”

Jongin just scolded himself, how he didn’t realize that everybody wanted Ahra and he… dumped her. “I thought nobody liked her.”

Luhan just laughed bitterly at his friend’s word, “It’s not nobody likes her, it’s just we were not crazy enough to steal her from you… and I wasn’t crazy enough to steal her from my friend. Besides, she loved you so much. She’s so precious and –“

“And I lost her,” His words suddenly cut Luhan’s and it’s real from his deep heart. He lost her and now many boys were fighting to get Ahra’s heart.

Jongin realized how stupid was he. He dumped Ahra, he even cheated on her meanwhile the other boys were struggling to ask her out. Jongin was a lucky because he had Ahra, because he could made Ahra trusted him, because he could made Ahra loved him just like the way he did. But he broke it all into a little piece of .

“But, Luhan, I’m afraid. What if she moves to China with her dad?”

“Come on, Jongin! Cha Ahra doesn’t live in a drama world, she won’t fly to China just because her heart is broken nor jump into the Han river because of you. She’s strong and she’s reliable.”

“Sorry, but could you please give me a way? Because I really need to go right now!” Ahra finally shouted to the crowd but nobody gives a to her words.

“Do you want me to give you a ride?”

“She’s mine!”

“Don’t listen to those stupids, let’s go.”

“She’s with me.” Jongin suddenly dragged her along with him, leaving the crowd.

Of course Cha Ahra still has that feeling for him but she didn’t want to let it grow anymore. She wanted to burn it… and forget it. When Jongin held her hand, she felt like she missed him so much. She missed the warm when she was with him, she missed the kissed that he usually gave to her. But it has been just the past… a gloomy past for Ahra.

She jerked his hand and walked without saying anything. Jongin knew that it would turn out like this, so, he just watched her back and hoped that someday she will be back to him. Jongin hoped and he would never be tired.

Ahra felt really wrong because she just dialed his number, but she had no choice, he was just the only option for her.

“Myungsoo?”

“Ahra? What’s up?” Myungsoo answered cheerfully because Ahra just called him.

She thought about it thousandth times and it's fixed, just one night and it would be enough. “Do you have a free time tonight? Let’s.. Let’s go the club.”

“No, Cha Ahra! I won’t let you to step your feet in the club anymore. Don’t go or I will kill you!”

She sighed, she didn’t know that Myungsoo would refuse her. She thought that Myungsoo would be on her side. But no, Myungsoo didn’t want her to go the club anymore. Because it’s too dangerous for her.

But Cha Ahra is Cha Ahra. She wore her bright red y top and black patterned tight mini skirt, she put on her red pumps and locked the door. If she said that she will go to the go, then she will. She told the taxi driver to go to the club that she and Myungsoo usually went back then, and as soon as she stepped into the club, she felt like she had her old life.

“Is Cha Ahra with you?”

“Why would I with her in the middle of the night when I can’t even talk to her in the morning, huh?” Jongin answered with his half-awake sound because Myungsoo just called him at past midnight when he had a sleep.

“It’s okay.”

Myungsoo hurriedly drove to the club as soon as Jongin said that he wasn’t with her. He knew that Cha Ahra should be in the club and he had to drag her out soon before something bad happened to her.

She drank many glasses of alcohol and when random boys approached her, she just punched or kicked them in the crotch and it’d made them run. She’s strong on the outside, but she’s weak on the inside. A girl accidentally poured her drink to Ahra’s skirt and she stood up, yelled at her face.

“You just poured that to my limited edition skirt! Who are you? Ah, you’re a girl who leisurely spreading your legs in front of my boyfriend, huh?”

“Geez, drunk girl!”

“You slept with my boyfriend, you seduced him, you touched his with your dirty hands, right? Don’t you know that he has a girlfriend? He has me!”

She slapped Ahra on the cheek, “I don’t care who you are but I don’t know you and we don’t know each other yet you suddenly yelled in my face with your dirty words! I don't even know who your boyfriend is!”

“I’m sorry, she’s drunk.” Myungsoo carried the drunk Ahra and leaving the club before Ahra start to fight more people there. The people inside the club just froze and they realized that the girl was Cha Ahra, and she just slapped Cha Ahra in the cheek… and they just saw Kim Myungsoo.

“Let me go! She slept with boyfriend, I have to give her a lesson!” she shouted in the car but Myungsoo didn’t give her a and just driving. But suddenly Ahra cried… her weak heart wanted to cry because she missed Jongin. Even in a drunk state, she missed Jongin. “My… my boyfriend… cheated o-on me… he kissed another girl in front of me. It… hurts… !”

It’s not like Myungsoo didn’t want to sooth her down, it’s just he didn’t know what to do… because Ahra’s words made his little heart hurt. She loved Jongin so much and it seemed like Ahra would never open her heart for Myungsoo anymore.

He wanted Ahra to love him back just like the old days but it’s difficult. Kim Jongin just stole her heart and will never give it back to her.

Ahra just cried in the car but as soon as she tired, she slept. When they arrived at the dorm, Myungsoo carried the sleeping Ahra to her room but someone’s waiting in front of the door. “I said, I will kill you, stupid little girl.”

“Oh, not now, please.” Myungsoo talked to himself when he saw Jongin with his flaming eyes were waiting in front of the door. He just casually opened the door and placed Ahra in the bed. “Aerin, you change her clothes and give her a water. Don’t forget to lock the door and don’t let that tan boy in.”

Aerin nodded and quickly changed Ahra’s clothes and pulled the blanket near her head. She was even crying in her sleep, she must be hurt so badly. She often talked in her sleep, calling Jongin and her dad’s name, saying that she missed them, that she doesn’t believe that Jongin hurt her.

“It’s not like I want to explain this to you, but I just don’t want you to yell in her face like you usually did. She called me because she wanted to go to the club but I didn’t want to and she went by herself, when I arrived, she was fighting with a random girl and she was drunk. Do you understand, little boy? I don’t have a time to fight with you.”

It’s Jongin who made Ahra stopped going to the club, and it was him who made Ahra started going to club again. He didn’t say any words to Myungsoo because he knew that it was his fault that Ahra called Myungsoo to accompany her, it was his fault that Ahra drunk and fought with random girls.

If he could turn back the time, he didn’t want to cheat on her at all. Same with Myungsoo, if he could turn back the time, he didn’t want to cheat on her.

Poor Ahra, she loved and she got cheated.

 

“Really? Myungsoo carried me here?”

“Hmm. And he said, don’t open the door for that tan boy. I don’t know who is he.” She explained, and Ahra knew that the tan boy must be Jongin. She didn’t know why Jongin was here last night but she felt relief because she was drunk and fainted, she didn’t have to meet Jongin. “And about the job that I offered to you, have you thought about it?”

Aerin offered a job as barista in a café. Of course, Ahra didn’t want to refuse it because she needed money, but the place is…

The café that Jongin parked his car back then, when Ahra hid in his car… the café that made their first meet.

Whatever about the memories, she needed the job and all of its consequences.

“Oh! And let’s join us to the beach this weekend. I don’t know what happened to you but you’re different, Ahra. You’re different with Cha Ahra back then, when I first met you when you were still with Myungsoo. Let’s throw that stress off you, you often talked in your sleep and cried. Just be the old Cha Ahra, please?”

“The old… me?”

But the old Ahra was belong to Myungsoo… should she gives a try? Or should she stays as the new Ahra that belong to Jongin?


***

28k6flk.jpg

A/N; helloooo don't forget to drop your comment and click the subscribe and upvote button. thank you and happy (late) new year from me and jongin♥

ps; some of you might forget that Luhan was in the same school with Jongin and Ahra and how could Ahra meet Luhan in China when they even attend the same university now-,-