Crying.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

She didn’t realize that it’s almost 3 a.m. and she cried there for few hours. It’s impossible for her to walk back to home because she might bump into Jongin and it’s even impossible for her to walk to the dorm because, for god’s sake, it’s 3 a.m., nobody’s in the road and it’s dark. It’s difficult to find a taxi or bus at this time.

Plus it was raining.

Yes, she was there, crying over Jongin, in the garden when it’s raining.

She was drenched with her already messed up make up on her face because of the rain… and the tears. At first, she didn’t care about the rain but now she felt really unwell. Her head was dizzy as hell and the cold was really no joke.

Why was home became her only one option when she didn’t want to bump into him?

When Ahra walked out, she was shocked because Jongin’s car was still there. He didn’t use his car, he used his dad’s car. The car that Ahra used to hide back then, the car that started everything.

And Jongin was still there, looking at Ahra. He didn’t sleep just like Ahra did, he just waited in the car as he cursed himself all night long. They just stared at each other, without a smile, without a word. It was just Ahra, Jongin and the rain.

Both Ahra and Jongin didn’t know why they had to be paralyzed in this position when their mind said different. When Ahra’s mind said to run away while Jongin’s mind said to chase her. But they did nothing, they just stared at each other like there’s no tomorrow.

The rain was pouring hardly, and with that, Ahra fainted.

As soon as he saw she fainted, he got out of the car and carried her, “Ahra! You are okay, you are.” He said panicky as he put on his tuxedo around her.

It’s a relief that Ahra’s family was still awake because Jongin wasn’t the only one who waited and panicked about her. Mrs. Oh changed her clothes into a comfortable and warm and then she compressed Ahra’s head to cool down the fever.

She sat beside the bed as she watched Ahra, “What happened to you, honey?”

Jongin walked into the room and stood up in front of Mrs. Oh and Ahra, “Let me stay beside her tonight, I… I promised I won’t do anything.”

Without even a single word, Mrs. Oh just smiled at Jongin and gave Ahra’s hand to him before she left the room. Jongin sat in the empty chair beside her and waited for her all night long. He slept in the chair with Ahra’s hand which was still on his like he didn’t want to let her go.

Hurting Ahra was the worst thing that he did in his whole life. He didn’t know that cheated on her would make his heart hurt. But it made Jongin realized that the one that he loved is Ahra, not In Jung. He just missed In Jung but he didn’t love her anymore.

And Kim Jongin has to work his off again to make Ahra back, because, Ahra won’t let her heart fall easily at this time.

 

Where are you?

 

Why you didn’t pick up my calls?

 

As I remembered you said that I’m still your girlfriend.

 

I missed you, .

 

The messages that Jongin didn’t read. The messages that Ahra sent when she was waiting for Jongin, when Jongin was spending his time with In Jung. The messages that made Ahra cried. The messages that made both Jongin and Ahra cried.

When Ahra woke up, she saw someone who made her heart hurt… and he was holding her hand. Just look at his face, and it made Ahra wanted to cry. But she had to hold the urge to cry because, she didn’t want to lie that, she was tired… physically and mentally.

She missed this hard-headed boy but she’s tired of him… she’s tired of being hurt because of him and… she’s tired of loving him.

“Ahra…”

“Could you please get out of my room since I asked you politely?” Ahra said as she let go of Jongin’s hand… without even looking at him.

“Ahra, please…” he pleaded. He tried so hard to look at her but Ahra didn’t even turn her head to look at Jongin. “Let me… let me try to work things up for you. I was wrong, I was really really wrong. I was an , but please let me be a better person for you, for everyone.”

“Okay then if you don’t want to get out,” Ahra stood up from her bed, even though her head was still dizzy and her vision was still blurred. “Let me.”

Jongin grabbed her hand before she left the room and forced her to face him directly, “I’m sorry.”

“Jongin, do you want to hear a joke?”

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows, “S –sure. What’s that?”

Our relationship.”

“Do you think our relationship is a joke?”

Ahra smirked as she jerked Jongin hand off her, “Do you?”

“I don’t, and I never do! Please, Ahra. Give me one more chance, I wouldn’t do the same fault to you. I was a pain in the and I knew it, I realized it.”

She held her tears that wanted to fall down, she held back everything in front of Jongin. Because Cha Ahra didn’t want to be weak anymore. She wanted to be the strong Cha Ahra that she was. “You know what? You were never in love with me, it was just me, it’s just my one-sided love… and I was fooled by you.”

“I was in love with you… and I still am.”

Go yourself, Kim Jongin! Because I won’t hear, I won’t listen to you and all your bull anymore. It’s enough for us.”

And as soon as Jongin left the room, Ahra fell to the ground with head down and the tears that started to fall. She’s just a 18 years old girl who doesn’t have a mom, who has a dad but he left him in the other country, who has a boyfriend but she hurt her… who has someone that she loved, but he broke her.

She’s just a normal girl, she’s not a super girl. She needs love, she doesn’t want to be hurt, she wants to be happy… just like the other normal girl.

Maybe it’s a cliché when someone got bankrupt and had to live painfully, when someone found their love but then they got hurt… it’s cliché for anyone who heard it. But for the person who got it… but for for Ahra, it’s the worst tragedy in her whole life.

And when Jongin hurt her… when she thought Jongin was the one who could be trusted, Ahra really wanted to wake up if it was a dream, but then she realized, it wasn’t a dream, it’s the reality that she had to face.

 

From: Daddy

Why you didn’t reply to my text nor pick up my calls? Are you okay?

 

To: Daddy

I’m fine. I forgot to charge my phone.

 

From: Daddy

I miss you.

 

To: Daddy

Miss you, too.

 

“I miss you, dad. I… I really really miss you…” she sobbed and tears didn’t want to stop from falling to her cheek. She’s tired of crying over everything but she couldn’t stop from crying. Because that’s the only thing that she could do right now.

Crying.

***

28k6flk.jpg

 

A/N; wow-ed at the comments and subs that you gave to this story!♥ thank you sooo much i really really liked it and i love you, guys♥ oh! and why people wanted me to add luhan in this story? T_T