Meet Again.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

Ahra threw her high heels towards the ahjumma but she was too far from her. She cursed the ahjumma, shouting everything even though the ahjumma has left the restaurant. Just like father like daughter. If we have to do a flashback about Cha Chi Soo’s old time, there’s no difference with Cha Ah Ra right now.

 

Myungsoo carried Ahra bridal style to the car, making Ahra gasped. She punched Myungsoo’s chest as hard as possible but she’s too weak for Myungsoo, she kicked her legs in the air, forcing Myungsoo to let her go but Myungsoo is Myungsoo, he won’t let Ahra make him embarrassed in front of many peoples.

 

Byul opened the door then Myungsoo placed Ahra inside the car, put on the seatbelt on her meanwhile Byul went to the back seat, alone.

 

“She doesn’t know me! Why people have to trust the fan account or the blog that hates me! They don’t know me, they just know me through the internet! !”

 

Myungsoo and Byul didn’t answer her because it’d be the useless thing. Ahra doesn’t like if other people lecturing him, she even shouted at her teacher because he told Ahra to stop gossiping with her friend in his class.

 

Myungsoo dropped Ahra in her house and luckily her dad isn’t at home right now or else… her dad would kick him out. Cha Chi Soo doesn’t like Myungsoo for many reasons, example; his gaze and face, Chi Soo said that he’s not that sincere to his daughter meanwhile Ahra keeps defending Myungsoo.

 

“Don’t sit there, sit here” Myungsoo looked back to Byul as he stopped the car and patted the passenger seat, signaling that Byul has to move there. “I’m not your driver”

“Then who are you for me?”

“I’m your boyfriend” He answered with his usual cold tone but still, smiling. His killer smile. “Come here”

 

Byul just nodded and moved into the passenger seat beside Myungsoo, nobody can resist Kim Myungsoo’s killer smile. And the killer smile even made a friendship broke.

 

“I’m getting tired” Byul sighed, keep looking at the window. “When will you end your relationship with her?”

 

Myungsoo shrugged. “I don’t know but I’m getting tired of her too. She’s so immature, I don’t love her anymore”

“Break up with her”

“Still waiting for the right timing. Please be patient, it won’t take a long time” Myungsoo said as he reached Byul’s hand, soothing her who’s getting angry right now.

 

Yes, they’re dating behind Ahra’s back. Ahra introduced Myungsoo to Byul for about 9 months ago when Myungsoo and Ahra was just dating for a month. Ahra doesn’t know that introducing her best friend to Myungsoo is the biggest mistake in her life.

 

Ahra thought that Myungsoo loves her and he’s the best choice out of there. Myungsoo is all that she needs. But she doesn’t know that Myungsoo is cheating on her with her best friend. Byul –the best friend, was blinded with love at that time. She loves her best friend’s boyfriend and she accepted Myungsoo when he told her he loves her. Byul thought that Myungsoo loves her and he doesn’t love Ahra, but the reality is, Myungsoo is a .

 

Myungsoo flirts with many girls, brings them to his apartment every night and just using Ahra and Byul. Yes, they both fooled by Kim Myungsoo. He broke their friendship.

 

“What?! Why is my luggage is so packed?! Who told you to touch my things!” Ahra yelled at the maids as she arrived in the house. The luggage was packed neatly outside her room and her house is so plain without all the expensive things.Suddenly a police came to her house, holding a letter.

 

“We will investigate all of his belonging so you can’t stay here anymore” one of the police said. Ahra rushed to the police and took the letter off his hand.

 

“Money laundering cases… what?! What did my dad do?!” Ahra shocked, yelling to the police as she finished reading the letter. Her legs are weak, her body is trembling and her vision became blurred. She passed out, the maids and butler Lee are worried about her and carried her to her room.

 

The police gave Ahra, butler Lee and the maids to leave the house in 3 hours or they would swap them off. They said Cha Chi Soo has been arrested by the police for the further investigation and all of his property will be confiscated.

 

Ahra opened her eyes, looking around. The maids and butler Lee are there waiting for her to wake up. This is the first time of her life she’s touched by people who’s worried about her all the time. Dark mist in her heart seemed to thin out a little by little.

 

“Miss, drink this water first” one of the maids gave her a glass of mineral water. She drank it and give it back to her. Without a word, she hugged her big teddy bear as she bends her legs.

 

“They gave us 3 hours to leave this house, Miss” butler Lee said carefully, afraid that his boss would pass out twice.

“I got it,” she answered softly. “Please, leave me alone for a minute” they left Ahra alone in her room, without any property nor frames hanging on the wall. She looked around her plain room with teary eyes, remembering her old times which are nothing right now. Finally Cha Ahra shed a tear on her flawless cheek, she’s crying silently, doesn’t want anybody to hear. She hugged the teddy bear tightly, making it wet with her tears.

 

After crying, she went downstairs and saw the maids and butler Lee were waiting for her in the living room, smiling. She is very sorry that she had not treated them well before.

 

“I’m sorry for my behavior all this time for you all, you can leave now, you aren’t my workers anymore. Thank you” she said, holding her tears as the maids leaving the mansion one by one.

 

“I have one more duty,” butler Lee said. “Master Cha said that I have to send you to your aunty’s house”

 

Ahra just nodded and hops in the car. She’s trying to be strong, pretending there’s nothing happened to her family in front of butler Lee. She has a faith that her dad is just a victim and all of this will be ending soon. As soon as possible.

 

“This is my last duty, but if you need me, just call me” butler Lee bowed to her and roared the car. Ahra looked at her aunty’s house and walked slowly, pulling her luggage.

 

“Aunty!” Ahra hugged her as the middle-aged woman opened the door for her. She didn’t talk, just soothed her because she knows what her niece felt right now. Mrs. Oh invited Ahra into the house and brought one of her suitcase. Her house looks simple and minimalist. Unlike her house. Although her aunt still includes descendants of his grandfather, she did not like the show, she was more comfortable to live simply, and normal.

 

Since her mom gone few years ago and her dad had to work in China, her aunt took the position to take care of her, but when her husband had to move to the states, she had to move to. Cha Chi Soo abandoned his company in China and moved back to Korea to take care of his only one daughter.

 

“Just sit first, this is your another house don’t feel awkward to me. I will get you an orange juice, your favorite one right?” she said, smiling. Ahra smiled to her and sat on the couch, letting out a one deep sigh. She doesn’t believe the rich Cha Ahra should stay in her aunty’s house and she doesn’t have a house right now because of her dad’s case.

 

“What are you doing here?!” a tall guy walked downstairs and shouted at Ahra as he saw her. Ahra looked at him and smiling, a big one.

 

“Oh Sehun!” Ahra ran to him and hugged the taller one. The boy was trying to break away from her arms as strong as possible. He looked puzzled why Ahra was at home with all the luggage.

 

“Mom! Don’t tell me she’s –“

“Yes, Ahra will stay here until her dad’s case finished. Got it? You have to sleep with Yoonhun for a while” Mrs. Oh answered her oldest son’s question before he could finish his sentence.

 

Ahra’s childhood was spent playing with Sehun, and therefore they are very familiar. But like the other cousins they also often quarreled. Until they separated and now have to meet again.

 

“What? Don’t you happy?”

“No, I don’t and –“

 

“Oh Sehun! Your playstation doesn’t work!” someone shouted from the upstairs with his deep-husky voice. Ahra's confused, she remembered Sehun had no siblings than Yoonhun who now still in the kindergarten.

 

“Tell Jongin to forget the game for a while and eat dinner with us now” Ahra’s aunty told Sehun and he just rolled his eyes lazily.

 

“Jongin, come here!”

“Wait!”

 

“Sehun-ah, who’s he? Who’s Jongin? I thought your brother’s name is Yoonhun not Jongin and he’s in the kindergarten and –“

“He’s our neighbor and he’s my friend. Don’t talk to me you just ruined my mood!” Sehun's such can’t accept that there will be new people who lived in his house.

 

Not so long, a tan-skinned man with messy hair down the steps even closer to Ahra who was standing right in front of the stairs. Ahra’s heart pounding, she felt ever meet that person in one place. They both face to face, exchanged glances when finally fate brought them together again.

 

“And then you will meet that one person, and your life is changed forever” the words repeated in her ears.

 

28k6flk.jpg