It was here that I met you.

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

Chohee and Jinyoung went to the school's rooftop. Both of them are feeling nervous and can't even look at each other. What should I say now? Chohee thought to herself

"What should we do?" Jinyoung speak to break the silence

Both of them finally look at each other.

"What do you mean..." Chohee asks

Jinyoung breathe in carefully  "If you're willing, I'd like to start over with you."

"........"  *dugeun* Chohee felt that her cheeks warmed up and look away "I REFUSE"

Jinyoung got rejected "..............Why?"

Chohee look at him with an angry expression "WHAT?! DON'T ASK ME WHY! YOU PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEART AND THINK ABOUT IT!!"

Jinyoung obediently put both of his hands over his chest

(-___-") "YOU ALWAYS DECIDE THINGS FOR YOURSELF" Tears started to form on Chohee's eyes "You didn't ask me.. You decided yourself to break up with me! You wouldn't listen to a thing I said! And you upset a whole bunch of people! And when I finally decided to forget you once and for all, you just had to do something to make everybody worry again! And when I was finally able to move on to a new relationship.. You started being a jerk about it! What do you mean "Start Over"?!" Tears started to fall from her eyes "Even if we get back together, THERE'LL BE ANOTHER DAY WHEN YOU JUST LEAVE ME WITHOUT SAYING A WORD! I DON'T WANT THAT AGAIN! I'll be in so much pain, because, Jinyoung.. BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, JINYOUNG!"

Jinyoung immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly "I'M SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. I'M REALLY SORRY! What can I do to make you forgive me?"

Chohee hugged him back "I think.. we need to talk more.. much, much more..."

"OK."

"I like Jinyoung's voice."

"You do?"

"Also, if there's nice weather during the holidays, I want.. to go out on dates."

"OK."

Chohee pulled away from the hug "I kissed Gongchan twice..."

"................................................ If it was only twice... Just forget it."

"Also..." Chohee look away "Umm.. This is a little embrassing..."

"What? Just say it."

Chohee look at him "I want you to say "I love you." while you.. hug me tight."

Jinyoung was surprised and smiled "OK. I know. I LOVE YOU..." Jinyoung cupped Chohee's face and kiss her deeply

It doesn't matter if I'm feeling despair from the pitch black darkness in front of me.. Or if I'm feeling dizzy from all this happiness. You are the only person who can make me feel this way.

"WAH! STOP PUSHING ME! BABO!" *BAM!*

Jinyoung and Chohee stopped kissing and look at the door. They saw Baro and Sandeul lying on the ground while Misun and CNU standing behind the door.

Chohee blushed "You.. You guys.. Saw....." She blushed more

"Geez~ Can't you guys get a clue? We were just at the moment of truth." Jinyoung said

Chohee glared at him "JINYOUNG! You'd better stop right now!"

Jinyoung bowed down "I'm really sorry.. for making everyone worry."

The group smiled. CNU went towards Chohee and pats her head "This is great..."

Chohee smiled "Yeah, Thanks."

"Heeeeeey~ How about we celebrate with a party today?" Baro suggested

*vriiiiib* *vriiiiib* Misun's phone started vibrating Unknown number.. Who is it? She answered her phone "Yoboseyo~ Ah. Yes. I'm at school right now. OK. Yes. Thank you very much." She hungs up

The others look at her with a curious expression.

"Misun-ah?" Chohee spoke

Misun stared at her phone "What should I do?" She looks at the group "The editor of a magazine called.. They said that they're willing to publish the manuscript I sent in.. They're going to let me have my debut.."

The group's eyes widened "EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH?!" All of them cheered "THAT'S AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!!"

Just to seek happiness... In the future... We'll definitely... continue walking on this path like this... Through hugs.. through obstacles.. through tears.. or through laughter...

 

GRADUATION DAY

Misun and CNU was standing beside a tree

"Where did Chohee and Jinyoung go?" Misun looks at the crowd

CNU looks at her "Chohee said she forgot something. They went back to class to get it."

"Ohh...." Misun looks at him

"You're.. going to college, right?" CNU asks "Studying while working.. You're pretty amazing!" CNU smiled

Misun blushed "Uh, Not really. I'm still some ways away from that. I'm still not even sure if I can manage both. But.. In the future, I'll be meeting many new faces. Each with their own stories. That would be great."

"I think so too."

Misun looks at him and smiled brightly "How incredible! I never imagined any of this three years ago!"

CNU leans in and kissed her on the lips.

Misun gently touched her lips "W...Why..."

CNU smiled "... Do you remember? You hit Jinyoung really hard before. The most important thing is.. You were thinking of me at that time. I was really happy. Sorry... For making you wait this long."

Tears started to fall from Misun's eyes

"I really like you, Misun. Please go out with me." CNU hugged her tightly "Don't cry."

Sandeul was looking them "They're so happy.... I'm jealous."

"YAH! SANDEUL! SANDEUL! OVER THERE! HURRY! LOOK!" A boy classmate calling Sandeul over

There was a girl from the same school confessing to Baro

Sandeul looks at the view "What....? EHHH?!"

Baro walks away and went towards Sandeul "AHAHAHAHAHA! POPULAR GUYS ARE SURE HARD TO GET."

Sandeul glared at him "YAH! WHY DID YOU REJECT HER! YOU HAMSTER MONSTER! You're so CRUEL! She was so brave to do that, too!"

"You're so annoying!"

"YOU... Actually liked her all these three years, huh?"

Baro blushed "L-Lik-Love... NO!"

"Oh, nevermind~"

"......... Sandeul."

Sandeul looks at him

"..............................When we go our seperate ways, will we still be friends?"

Sandeul flashed a bright smile "WELL, DUH! OF COURSE!"

 

Chohee found what she forgot and looks at Jinyoung "How have things been with your father?"

"What? You just saw him giving a speech a while ago." Jinyoung said

"No, not that! I meant at home!"

"Ah... He smiled more often than before. I cook dinner and eat with him."

"Ehhh?! Really?! I can't imagine that! HAHAHAHA!" Chohee started laughing and smiled "Nah, I wouldn't tease you like that."

Jinyoung smiled

Chohee looks outside the windows "Today is the last day..." She looks at Jinyoung "At the beginning of my first year, I thought, "Is this heaven or hell?" I was so confused! You guys were chasing the teachers and fighting each other. You were pretty evil! HAHAHAHA! But...."

"............." Jinyoung went closer and wipes the tears forming at Chohee's eyes "So? What's your conclusion? Heaven? Or hell?"

"You obviously know the answer..."

Jinyoung's phone started to ring and he answered it

"YAAAAAAAH!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TWO?! THE THANKING CEREMONY IS GOING TO START!!!" Angry Baro yelled from the other line

Jinyoung hungs up and looks at Chohee "Alright then, let's go."

Chohee smiled ".....Alright."

Both of them went towards the door. Chohee paused and glance at the empty classroom behind her Looking back.. School was only a small playground. However, to us.. This place was once like Heaven.

"OH! They're here! Man, YOU GUYS ARE SLOW!" Baro waved

Jinyoung and Chohee walk towards the group. She smiled brightly "Sorry we made you guys wait!"

Where are we going in the future? Any path that stretches from this place... Can defintely connect us to anywhere else.

 

AFTER 11 YEARS

"EH? SERIOUSLY?! MISUN-AH!" Chohee was talking on the phone with Misun

"Yup, Sandeul is in Europe for work, but he said he'll come back for the reception..." Misun was trying to draw and talk on the phone at the same time

"REALLY? THIS IS AN AMAZING TIME IN YOUR LIFE, KYAAAAAAA~~ MISUN AND SHINWOO WEDDING CEREMONY~ ♥ ♥ ♥"

Misun blushed

"Speaking of Sandeul, I think he sees Gongchan sometimes. They are both in the entertainment industry, so I'm sure they'd run into each other. I think Baro and Sandeul go out with them for drinks." Chohee looks away "AH! You can't climb up on that, AIRA!"

The toddler, Aira started to cry "WAAAAAAAAH~"

"Ah, I'm sorry. It's really loud." Chohee picks the baby up and played with her, the baby stops crying

"It's OK. Oh Right. How about Jinyoung? Can he attend the reception? He looks like he has a lot of work."

"He said there wouldn't be a problem. But this year, he's the grade level advisor. So every day is a little rushed."

"Now that I think of it, to this day, I'm still little shocked. Who ever thought Jinyoung would become a teacher."

 

At Royal Music Academy

Students were running through the hallway

"Grrr, YAH! GIVE IT BACK!"
"I'M NOT GOING TO!"

Jinyoung blocked at way "YAH! Don't run in the hallways!"

"JINYOUNG SEONSAENGNIM!" Both of the students said in chorus

The girl student grabs Jinyoung "Seonsaengnim! I want to go out with you!" She looks at the other student "I can't stand you! Seonsaengnim is so much more handsome than you!"

"HUH?! You think this old guy looks better than me?!" The guy students shouted

Jinyoung sighed "I understand your feelings," He looks at the girl and push her face "But I already have a wife and daughter, so I have to reject you."

"................."

"Alright, the bell is going to ring."

The students went back to their classroom and still shouting with each other

Jinyoung was watching them and smiled gently. Remembering the past with Chohee during high school.

The place that I returned to..

The place where I came back to life..

The place where I found a new path..

The place where it all started.

It was here that I met you.

That Place Was Where I First Met You

 

THE END