I'm willing to believe in them.

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

Jinyoung turned around and walks away

"Where are you going? JINYOUNG!!" Baro called out

"I'm going to the director's office." Jinyoung answered "To talk to him face to face."

"HOLD ON! I SAID I DON'T WANT YOUR HEL-" Before Gongchan could finish his statement, Jinyoung cutted him

"Don't get me wrong." He walk past him "I'm not doing it for you."

 

Jinyoung opened the door of the director's office "Excuse me."

One of the teacher stands up "What.. What are you doing, coming in like this..?"

"Ma'am! He's Director Jung's son.." The secretary reassured the teacher

"....What do you need, Jinyoung?" Director Jung spoke

"..I have a request. Please don't expel Gong Chan Shik." Jinyoung said

The teacher looks at him "Don't expel him?.. You.."

"We, the student body, don't feel he has caused us any trouble at all. Please don't rush to judgement. This should be a simple matter for you, Director." Jinyoung looks at Director Jung

"Jinyoung, this isn't a decision that I can make by myself."

Jinyoung stayed calm

"This is a major incident. It involves both of the schools."

"Yes.. Yes, That's right!" The teacher added "You and your friends defend him.. But do you have any evidence that every student in the school feels the same?"

Jinyoung clench a tight fist "Evidence? Fine. It will be alright if we give you evidence?" He turned around

"Jinyoung" Director Jung called out and Jinyoung looks at him "The meeting begins at nine tomorrow morning."

Jinyoung held the door knob and went outside

 

In the classroom, Jinyoung bought a paper and slam it on his desk.

"What's that paper?" Sandeul asked

"I'm making a chart." Jinyoung answered

"A chart?"

"It's for a petition. Get signatures from our student and from the other school's students as many as you can, and from all grade levels.. before tomorrow morning."

"TOMORROW MORNING?!" Sandeul exclaimed

"But most of the students have already gone home.." One of the students spoke

"Ugh.. and tomorrow is Sunday." Another student added

"This is a pretty big task.. Before tomorrow morning.." Students thinking carefully

"Umm.." Chohee went near

Jinyoung looks at her "... When was it? That time when I made you arrange the number tags all by yourself? You didn't refuse that time." He looks at his classmates "I'm only one person. I can't do this by myself. So please, I hope all of you can help me." He bowed down

All of the students were in shock Jinyoung.. He's bowing his head to us for help..

"Whoa.. Don't do that! It's not like you!" The students exclaimed "You don't have to ask for our help! OF COURSE WE'LL HELP YOU!"

Baro ruffled Jinyoung's hair and both of them smiled

The students started to get busy "I'll go to the computer lab and make copies.. Based on this draft here."  "I'll start calling my other friends!"  "Do you think you can go to the office and grab the student directory?"

The manager went near to Gongchan "Gongchan, I know this isn't a good time, but it's time for work.."

"Just go." Jinyoung spoke "We're fine here. Go and do your best at work." He walks away

Morning or evening, rain or shine, the whole student body of both schools combined forces and went to different places to different people to fill out the petition form. All of them were doing their best and completely working hard.

"Waaaaah~ It's freezing!" One of the students exclaimed "We've already gone to all of the places we can." He give out the papers

"Wow! Thanks so much!" Chohee grabbed a towel for him and grabbed the paper

Misun went near  "Here, have some tea."

"Now, we're just waiting for Sandeul and his group to get back. I wonder how many signatures they can get...?" Baro spoke

"We haven't contacted everybody yet, but this is already a lot! Everybody is doing their best to help us!" Chohee smiled brightly

CNU sighed "I still can't believe.." CNU looked outside the windows "Jinyoung would try to negotiate this with his father."

Chohee looks at him "Are things really that bad between Jinyoung and his father?"

CNU looks at her "Yes, really bad. We were in our third year of middle school when we learned it's best not to talk about it."

"Geez, he must really hate his father.." Baro commented

"No, Baro. Its not like that." Jinyoung spoke

Chohee and the others looked at him standing beside the door "Jinyoung.."

Jinyoung walk closer "I've never told anyone the truth before, but it really isn't like that."

The students went near and listen carefully

"I don't hate him. He hates me." Jinyoung started to tell the story "The first year of Middle School.. Summer. I fought with my father over some stupid little thing. I ran out of the house. This kind of thing happened a lot back then. But this time was different. It was raining that day. My mother ran to stop me, but even so, I still ran and then... A car skidded out of control because of the rain... She was killed instantly." During the funeral, Jinyoung was hoping for his father to say something but his father wouldn't look at him in the eye and just turned away. Jinyoung then felt that his father was telling him that it was all his fault.

The class were silent ..

"I never really understood the situation that led up to your mother's death.. But I'm sure that's not what he.." CNU spoke

"B-But! It wasn't your fault!" Baro exclaimed "It was just bad luck! Your father definitely knows that!"

"Maybe.." Jinyoung responded "My father and I.. had never had a very good relationship. But my father and mother loved each other very much. At least once, he must have had a thought that his stupid son killed his wife. It's a given that he would think it. After Mother's death, Father wasn't as interested in me as he had been before. I did my best so I could please him. But, I couldn't take the pressure I felt from both school and home anymore.. and everyone knows what happened next. I want you all to know that.. he isn't in the wrong. I've been lying to everyone. I'm so immature.. to feel jealous of Chohee and her family.. After all, I'm the one that destroyed my own family. But, this is the last time I'm being selfish. I know this isn't something that can be solved with just an apology.. But I am truly sorry, everyone."

"Do you.. really think that any of us feels we've been lied to?" Baro spoke

The other students started to speak out "That's right.. we were totally willing either way."  "I don't remember ever being pressured to do this."  "Right! Right!"  "I'm just saying.. Our Class G can only have the pompous, arrogant Jinyoung!"

Chohee looks at him and smiled That's right. Ever since that day I met you, its always been like this. Whatever is fake.. Whatever is real.. It doesn't matter anymore. The one who threw the shoe.. The one who grabbed my hand.. It was all Jinyoung...

Jinyoung covered his face

"Oh, Are you gonna cry? Are you gonna cry?" Baro teased "This is my first time seeing such a sight~!"

Jinyoung looks at him and kick him "I'm not crying. Don't be so happy!"

"OUCH! YAH! I TREATED YOU NICELY FOR A BIT AND THEN YOU BECOME LIKE THAT! You're NOT cute~!" Baro shouted

"You have no right to criticize me!" Jinyoung shouted back

The class started laughing and it turned to a happy atmosphere

Can I trust them? Jinyoung thought and lightly smiled Painful memories.. Can never be forgotten. It's impossible to forget. But.. There are people smiling at me and saying, it's OK.. Can I stay with these people.. until the day I am forgiven? I'm willing to believe in them.

"JINYOUNG!!" Sandeul shouted and ran inside the classroom holding an envelope "WE FILLED UP THE REST OF THE PETITION!"

Jinyoung and the others looked and smiled brightly "...Good."

 

New Day.. At school

Jinyoung, Chohee, Baro, Gongchan and the manager went to the Director's office early in the morning. While the others were eavesdropping outside. Jinyoung was holding a big envelope, a collection of the peition and went near the director's table.

"There are a number of students that we couldn't contact before this morning. But, between the both schools, there are a total of 1,317 students. We have collected 1,254 signatures." Jinyoung placed the envelope to the table

The director opened the envelope and scan the pages. He was very surprised "1,254 signatures.. from grade 9 and above? In just one night?"

"I was afraid that if I waited until the morning, I wouldn't be in time for the meeting." Jinyoung spoke

The teacher held her glasses "AH! You guys must have forged these signatures!"

Baro glared at her "What?! What are you talking about? You old hag?! Can you shut up? Che."

Chohee glared at him "B-Baro!"

"This is fine.." The director spoke "Since we took in Gongchan, our school also has some responsibility towards the matter. if we expel him because of such unfortunate circumstances, we'll look to heartless. They did meet our conditions." He looks at the teacher "You asked for evidence that the student body wasn't troubled by this incident. I don't think there could be any better evidence than this. If anything like this happens ever again, I'll take full responsibility. Is this agreeable?"

The teacher fixed her glasses "Fine. I agree."

The students cheered and smiled brightly

Gongchan and his manager bowed down "Thank you for your kindness. Thank you very very much!"

"This is awesome Gongchan!" Baro cheered

"Don't you hate me?" Gongchan said

"Well, obviously I don't know." Baro laughed

Jinyoung walk towards the door "Hey, let's go." He called out and the 2 guys went out and find the other friends and cheered

The director lightly smiled while looking at the papers "You actually collected all these signatures.. In the future.. you must treasure these bonds."

Chohee and Jinyoung stopped walking. Chohee looked at the director and Jinyoung went out of the room "Excuse me."

Gongchan looks at Jinyoung who silently walks away

"We should celebrate!" Sandeul exclaimed

"Yeah~" The class agreed

"Huh?" Baro look around the room "Where did Chohee go?"

 

The director was on his way to the gates where a car was waiting for him to go home.

"Director." Chohee called out, standing beside the car. She walks nearand stands in front of him "Umm.. I have something I want to tell you."