Why?

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

New Day.. At Home

*clatter* *clatter*

(Parents) *sneak* What is she doing? It is so early in the morning

(Cho Hee) *making kimbap in the kitchen*

 

At School

(Baro) MIN... CHO... HEE!!! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WEAR THESE T-SHIRTS WITH BLOODSTAINS!!!

(Jin Young) Mine doesn't have any..

(Cho Hee) I SEWED IT WITH ALL MY HEART FULL OF LOVE!!!

(Baro) IT IS NOT LOVE!! IT IS CURSE!! *puts on sweatshirt*

(Cho Hee) YA! You should show the class tags!!

(Baro) We can't be seen like this and we didn't want to join in the first place.

(Cho Hee) I knew that you guys would say that.. So, for the ones who work hard.. I have prepared an award!! *gets paperbag* TA-DA! ^^ Ah, The thing inside would be a secret! Don't eat too much for lunch!

(Sandeul) uhh.. I guess that would be food.. wait, she won't poison us, right?

(Jin Young) How embarassing. You guys were hooked easily.

(Baro) *spins the ball* So useless.. I've always liked basketball

(Sandeul) I've always liked soccer

(Jin Young) *looked*

(Sandeul and Baro) Ah, Actually we don't really look forward to it ^^"

(Boy 1) Oh. Is it already time to gather at the field?

(Jin Young) *sigh and walks away*

(Cho Hee) Wait Jin Young, opposite..

(Mi Sun) Let's go Cho Hee, we'll be late

(Cho Hee) *stares at Jin Young's back then turns* All right Mi Sun, Let's go! ^^

 

(Sandeul) *playing soccer*

(Cho Hee) WOW! Sandeul is so cool! He is overpowering his opponent! Sandeul Fighting!! It's the power of my reward!

(Mi Sun) I guess that's not it.. Do you think so?

(Cho Hee) Of course! *looks around*  Looks like that guy hasn't showed up yet.

(Mi Sun) Wait.. This means.. *gets notepad* *flip page* I knew it

(Cho Hee) ? What is it Mi Sun?

(Mi Sun) most of our classmates used to be athletes during last grade

(Cho Hee) EH?! JINJJA?!

(Mi Sun) Jin Young, Baro, CNU are from the Basketball team while Sandeul is from the Soccer and Swimming team. But for some reason, everyone quitted at the final term. Nobody knows the reason, neither inside nor outside the school. No one talks about it.

(CNU) *appears*  *snatch notepad*

(Cho Hee) Shin Woo!

(CNU) Wow, your research is really very detailed

(Mi Sun) *snatch notepad* What are you doing? Shouldn't you be with the boss?

(CNU) Ha ha ha We're not always stuck to him, you know? His order was "Just participate in today's activity"

(Mi Sun) I see.

(Cho Hee) Perfect! Do you know where Jin Young is right now? That guy hasn't showed up yet

(CNU) Ah... He might be in the backyard

(Cho Hee) OK! I'll go take a look *runs*

(CNU) *turns to Mi Sun* Are you concered about the reason why we have quitted?

(Mi Sun) Not at all. It was the time that the disease named laziness attacked and don't you guys do everything together? Without Jin Young, you guys are like fish out of the water.

(CNU) Let me tell you something.. We might be a group of idiots but we don't belong exclusively for Jin Young.

 

(Cho Hee) AH! So this is where you are!

(Jin Young) *sleeping at a bench*

(Cho Hee) Ya~~ You didn't participate in any of the morning activities

(Jin Young) ......

(Cho Hee) Get up! Stop sleeping and come with me! *pulls sweatshirt* Come on! Your presence inspires the guys. Hurry up~

(Jin Young) It doesn't matter if I'm there or not. Leave me alone.

(Cho Hee) What are you talking about? Basketball? Aren't you in the Basketball team before?

(Jin Young) How did you know?

(Cho Hee) umm.. I just heard about it. Why don't you-

(Jin Young) *grabs and his above me* Didn't I tell you before? If you cross the line, you're going to be eaten.

(Cho Hee) L.. Let Go!

(Jin Young) Don't do these unnecessary things. Don't come looking for me. Everyone else is participating. Be satisfied on having fun this way!

(Cho Hee) Didn't I say so before.. That I was going to make every day at class fun? And that class I was talking about INCLUDES YOU!

(Jin Young) *shocked*  *release* ... Do whatever you want. *turns and walks away*

(Cho Hee) Do whatever I want? Then I'll do what I want! No matter how much you pretend, I know and understand that you are not really a bad person. AH! RIGHT! KIMBAP! *runs* I will force them to eat it no matter what even if they are full wahahaha >:D

(Boy 1) G-Class Min Cho Hee?

(Cho Hee) *look*

(Boy 1) What are you carrying? Wow~ it looks delicious~

(Cho Hee) ? uhh. my name.. how..

(Boy 2) oh you didn't know? Cho Hee is really famous! because yesterday, you fight with the teacher!

(Cho Hee) That.. Ah.. HAHAHA~

(Boy 1) Who knows that Cho Hee is such a cute girl!

(Boy 2) Yeah! and isn't it that kind of irritating being the same class as those idiots?

(Cho Hee) *shocked* umm.. uh...

(Boy 2) Those guys have been a pain in the a** since last grade. Especially Jin Young the Kingka of the idiots! Even if he have a handsome face, his attitude is so sick.

(Boy 1) Cho Hee should come to our class! You are sure welcome!

(Boy 2) Don't you know that teachers and other students call G-Class... a Garbage-Class. HAHAHAHAHA!

(Cho Hee) ........ *angry*

(Boy 1) Hey can I eat one? Letting those losers eat it would be a waste

(Cho Hee) oh.. please.. EAT! *throws kimbap on his face*

(Boy 1) OUCH! It got into my eye!

(Boy 2) What the heck are you doing?!

 

*chatting* *chatting*

(Sandeul) umm.. is something going on?

(Baro) Hey, isn't that Cho Hee?

(Sandeul) Eh?

(Jin Young) *shocked*

 

(Boy 2) I don't get what you are saying! Stop acting all high and mighty! *pushed me to the ground*

*kimbap scatter on the floor*

(Sandeul and Baro) !!!!!!!!! *SHOCKED*

(Boy 1) Ah.. you started it!

(Boy 2) Let's go! *walks away*

(Cho Hee) *picking up the kimbap*  *tears forming* I can't cry.. I can't cry..

(Jin Young) *appeared and picks up the kimbap then eat it*

(Cho Hee) Huh?

(Jin Young) Shin Woo, our next opponent is A-Class, right?

(CNU) Huh? Oh, Yeah.

(Sandeul and Baro) heh heh OK! *picks up the kimbap then eat it*

(All Boys) LET'S CRUSH THEM!

(Jin Young) *takes off sweatshirt and throw it to me* Hold this.

*the boys are playing basketball*

(Cho Hee) *watching* When Jin Young's here, the whole atmosphere changes. They look entirely different.

(Jin Young) *grabs the ball, take a glance on me and shoot!*

(Cho Hee) *stunned*

*game finished*

Score: A 35 : G 33

(All Boys) *exhausted*

(Cho Hee) you guys sure talked big.. but we barely scraped by..

(Baro) Shut Up! They had people on the basketball team..

(Cho Hee) kekeke~ Just Kidding! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! *sweet smile*

(Sandeul and Baro)  *stunned* *blush* Yeah! Well, That's true! You're right!

(Cho Hee) Hahaha! ^^  Everyone was awesome, that''s wasn't a lie. *looks at Jin Young*

(Jin Young) What are you looking at?

(Cho Hee) But the only one who made my heart beat faster...  Why?