We must move forward.

That Place Was Where I First Met You..~

It was the last day of golden week, Gongchan invited Chohee to a photoshoot near the bay.

"OK, go to the next scene." The photographer ordered

"OK, I'll be going then." Gongchan replied and went

Chohee was sitting on a bench and watching.

Gongchan's manager went near her bringing a tea and give it to her "How is it? He's pretty cool, right?"

"Yes... He's great.. Gongchan interacts with everyone at school like he's just a normal guy, but here, he seems like an entirely different person.." Chohee responded

"Isn't he? That boy is straightforward and he does a great job at thing he wants to do. But.." The manager looks at Gongchan "I hope he's like a normal boy at school. Gongchan.. seemed extremely happy during the school festival. Because before, he was forbidden to participate in school festivals in order to prevent them from getting out of control."

Chohee look at her with surprised

"He's never brought a friend to a photoshoot before.. Having him transfer to Royal Music Academy seems to have been a good idea. For that boy, a taste of normal school life.. will definitely be an experience that he treasures in the future." The manager looks at Chohee and smiled "You too, get along well with him.. Don't create any scandals for him."

"......." Chohee feels worried

Gongchan went near and glared at his manager "You.. didn't say unnecessary things to Chohee, did you?"

The manager fake laughing "No, I didn't! hohoho!"

Chohee looks at both of them and smiled

 

New Day.. At school

"YAY~!!" Baro cheered as he opened the door "Hey, Hey~ You guys! Were you lonely during the holiday?" Baro went in and gets something from his bag "Here, a present!" He bought keychains of a Bunny and a Monkey

"..........." Speechless was the response from the other classmates

Chohee also went inside the classroom and was greeted by Misun

"Chohee. Good morning."

Chohee looks at her "Misun-ah." She smiled "Morning. Was the trip fun?"

"Hmm.." Misun looks gloomy "It was quite troublesome. Baro got swept up in the river, and he dragged Sandeul with him.. So we had to rescue both of them.."

"Oh.."

Misun returned back to her normal expression "What did you do?"

Chohee got nervous

"You two must have spent a lot of time alone together, since hardly anybody else was around. Any progress between Jinyoung and.."

"She went to see my photoshoot yesterday." Gongchan interrupted

Everybody looks at him "Eh?"

Gongchan grabs Chohee's shoulders and pulled her closer to him "She's going out with me." He announced to the class

"Go-Gongchan.." Chohee trying to pull away

"Things are fine the way they are." Gongchan added

Chatters or Whispers are starting to roam around the room "What?" "What's going on?"

"You're fine with it, right?" Gongchan looks at the person at the door "Jinyoung?"

Chohee was surprised

"That... That's got nothing to do with me anyway." Jinyoung coldly replied and went to his seat

Chohee felt that her heart was stabbed by a million of daggers

"Has nothing to do.. JINYOUNG! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Baro shouted

"CHOHEE?" CNU was worried

Chohee nodded carefully and looks below "Yeah.. I've decided to break up with him.."

"WHY?! Haven't you two been getting along well lately?" Baro responded

Jinyoung looks at his friends "It has nothing to do with you guys." He looks away "Anyway.. Chohee's free to date whoever she wants to. So go ahead"

Baro is really pissed at Jinyoung's actions and started to ball his hands into a fist and clench his teeth, ready to punch him hard but not until

*SLAP!*   Misun slapped Jinyoung and everybody went speechless. Tears are starting to form in her eyes.

CNU and Chohee pulled her "Misun-ah!"

"OF COURSE IT'S GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU!" Misun shouted at him, anger is filling on her emotions "WHY.. YOU.. YOU'RE ALWAYS SO INCONSIDERATE OF THE FEELINGS OF THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!!!"

Silence filled in the atmosphere

"Misun, let's go outside." CNU insisted "Chohee, too."

"O-OK." Chohee followed them

Jinyoung held his sore cheek and was saying nothing and looking away

 

"I do consider.. calm down a little?" CNU said

Misun nodded and wiping her tears "Sorry, I just couldn't help it.."

"It's alright." CNU turned to Chohee "Chohee"

Chohee looks at him

"Maybe it's not my place to say.. But I think.. What Jinyoung said isn't what he truly thinks. It seems Jinyoung didn't tell you about the trip.. He didn't go because you weren't going."

Eh... Chohee got surprised and confused "Not because he had a cold?"

"He said it would be pitiful if you were the only one who couldn't talk about the trip after the holiday. But he might have had a bit of a cold, too."

Chohee felt uneasy

"He's also told me he wouldn't hand you over to anyone. So there's must be some reason for all this.."

Chohee covered her ears and shaking her head "Enough. DON'T SAY ANYMORE!" She releases her hands "Even if.. that is the case.. Jinyoung already clearly said no." She stands up  "I feel.. a little tired.." She walks a little and turned around with a gentle smile on her face "That's why I want to try to fall for.. The person who confessed to me."

CNU and Misun looks at her with worried filling on their eyes

"Thanks for you concern. I'll be going then." Chohee waved goodbye and walks away

"Idiot.." Misun murmured

 

The teacher went inside the classroom that was filled with a gloomy atmosphere

"It's like a funeral..." The teacher commented Though it's nice to have some quiet.. The tables are also in place. He shook his head from his thoughts and started announcing something important "Forget it, I'm going to explain about the university application. Please fill out the application to your desired university. It's fine even if it's not your final decision. Those who wish to enroll in this school's university division, please fill out the major you are applying under." He passed out the forms "With these applications for reference, we will be better prepared to discuss your future with your parents. So please don't leave them blank. Consider carefully."

"Eh~~ Isn't it too soon? It's still two years away." random boy said

"We can just fill out what we want, right?" another random boy asked

"Somehow.. Moving on the next grade and such.. reminds me of something unpleasant.." Sandeul remembering the past

CNU's reaction was only stared at the paper and felt worried

Baro looks at Sandeul with a smile on his face "What are you writing down, Sandeul? Applying for the majors that look easiest...?"

"...Ah." Sandeul looks at Baro "I.. am not going to the university."

Baro's smile has faded and was surprised "Eh...?" He tried to laugh "Ah.. Ah.. Helping out at the store? Or going to a trade school?"

"No, I'm going to study abroad." Sandeul replied

Baro's eyes widened in shock "S.. STUDY ABROAD?! WHERE?!"

"My sister has a friend in New York. I plan on realizing my dream while I study there. I want to work in the entertainment industry. I only realized my dream after Gongchan took me along to the photoshoot."

Baro looks angry "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! He took you?! He took you along too?!"

"Huh? Didn't I tell you?"

"SAY, WHY STUDY ABROAD ALL OF A SUDDEN?! YOU'VE NEVER MENTIONED THIS BEFORE!"

"Why are you mad?"

"I'M NOT!" Baro shouted "We're friends. You can tell me things.."

"I'm not so stressed that I need to discuss with others. Besides, it's useless even if I tell you!"

Baro taken aback "What.. you guys... keep saying things like.. "Nothing to do with you," "Useless"... Forget ut. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!" Baro kicked his table and headed towards door

"YAH, BARO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" The teacher shouted

"SHUT UP!!" Baro shouted back

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Baro slammed the door and went outside

Chohee looks worried and followed Baro outside "BARO!" Both of them stopped walking

"Both you and Sandeul keep saying.. 'Gongchan' this, 'Gongchan' that...." Baro spoke " WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS?! EVER DSINCE THAT GUY CAME, EVERYONE'S BEEN WEIRD!"

Chohee was surprised and shook her head "...No. It's not like that..."

On the other hand, Jinyoung went to the roof and walk towards the railings. He saw an illusion of him when he was young and both of them looks at the view below.

Those are problems that already existed. They were just buried in our minds.. And now they're floating to the surface. We must move forward. But.. Where should we go.. When we can't even see the ground beneath our feet?