EVIDENCE

Who's My Mom and Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

EVIDENCE

 

Minho is tired. The only thing that makes his world turn nowadays is going home to Sulli and Kevin.

He went home drained fom the whole day of meetings and investigations.

Weird..why aren’t the lights open? Minho opened the light and saw that everything is clean. Are they already sleeping this early?

Minho went to check the room. They are not there. Minho took  his phone and called Sulli…but he can’t reach her phone.

Where are they….Minho walked back and for the house…Where can they be…It’s too late to be out…

Minho suddenly rushed back to the room and opened the closet…

Nothing…Empty…

Except for a small note

“Please trust me. Don’t look for us…just wait for us. –Sulli”

What does this mean? Where are they?!

Minho felt like everything in his world is suddenly falling apart…Kevin…Sulli…

Minho fell to the floor…No…this can’t happen…

How can he just wait not knowing what is happening to them?

Minho felt like his head is aching, his body weak…

Bae Yong Joon…They are with him…

----------------

Jess went to a house as instructed the Ajumma. The old lady was so convinced that Jess is Yong Joon’s girlfriend.

She went around the gate and saw a kid running inside the house through a window.

“That kid…Kevin?” Jess is shocked. “So he finally took hold of his son?”

And then she saw Sulli walking towards Kevin

“What is that woman doing here?!” Jess felt like blood shoot up her head…

How can Yong Joon do this?!

-----------------------

Minho went to the CEO Office the next day.

“Is Bae Yong Joon there?” asked Minho

“Umm…yes, Sir…he is talking with the CEO.” Said the secretary.

Minho immediately went for the door.

“Sir, they’re in a meeting.” Said the secretary. But that did not stop Minho from entering the room.

“What is the VP doing here?” asked Jess “You should’ve scheduled a meeting with me before coming here.”

“I’m not here to see you.” Said Minho

“I need the person you are talking to.” said Minho

“Me? What do  you need from me?” asked Yong Joon

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know.” Minho is furious!

Minho grabbed Yong Joon’s collar pulling him to stand up.

“Give me my family back. Give me Sulli and Kevin back!” said Minho. Minho’s blood is boiling. He can’t bear not being with the most important people in his life.

Yong Joon chuckled.

“Your family? How can you say that when they were never yours to begin with?” said Yong Joon “You know very well that they belong to me. They’re the blood of my blood.”

“You have no idea what family means. Because if you do, you won’t pull them out from what we have.” said Minho

“They will never go back to you.” Said Yong Joon

“What did you threaten her with? Sulli will never go with you just like that…what did you tell her?” said Minho

“She now knows who is the right person to be with.” Yong Joon smirked “And that’s me. She realized that.”

Minho shook his head. “That’s a stupid lie. Between Sulli and I, we will never leave each other’s side that easily. I will take them back from  you.” Said Minho “I’ll make sure of that.”

“Think of TC first. Get it back first before thinking of getting things that are not yours.” Said Yong Joon.

“They belong to me.” Said Minho. And then he walked out of the room.

“So you admitted that they are with you?” asked Jess “How can you do this?!” Jess is angry

-----------------------

Yong Joon entered his house followed by Jess. Jess has been nagging him the past hour.

“Why would you keep that woman?! I am helping you to get your revenge..I’m doing this all not so that you can live with your son and that…that woman…I am helping you because I want you to achieve what you want to happen. The kid…I can tolerate that….But that woman! How can you bring her into your home?!”

They went to the living room. Jess is at the peak of her emotion.

“Kick her out of here.” said Jess “I said kick her out!”

Yong Joon sat on the sofa closing his eyes.

“This is my house. I decide who stays and who leaves.” Said Yong Joon.

“Then you better decide to have her leave.” Said Jess. “Ask her to leave now!”

But Yong Joon did not answer her.

“Are you ignoring me?” asked Jess

Sulli entered he house carrying bags of grocery items when she heard the confrontation. She hid behind the wall. But when she realized it was Jess…she immediately took her phone out to record a video of the discussion…She will make srue she gets whatever they will be talking about…

“You can’t ignore me like this anymore, Oppa…I did a lot of things for you…just so that you can take your revenge! How can you just ignore me after everything I did?!” said Jess her voice breaking.

“Stop overreacting Jess.” Said Yong Joon

“Stop overreacting?!” Jess took a vase and threw it to the wall making Yong Joon open his eyes.

“How can you say I’m overreacting? You have a woman in your house when you never paid attention to me. What did she do that I can’t? I have offered you everything. Why can’t you just accept me?!” said Jess tears flowing from her eyes.

“That woman you’re talking about is important to me.” Said Yong Joon

“And I am not? Do you know what I did just for you? Just for your revenge I got my hands dirty. I made sure ‘that’ old man is out of your sight by the time you return.” Said Jess “Because you told me you want him out.”

Yong Joon stood up.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter