Chapter 41 - Before It's Too Late

Cherry Blossoming

Jonghyun opened his eyes when Yonghwa elbowed him, signaling that they are already arrived at the dorm. He zipped his thick jacket and went out from the van. Although he said that he’s healthy enough to walk alone but seems like his brothers just ignored his words, and keep walking right beside him. He was about to enter the elevator in the basement when something familier caught his eyes. It’s a car. A car which was parked right beside his car. He knew the owner of that car. Maldo andwae… don’t tell me that she’s here… at dawn??? Who told herhis eyes turned to his brothers and gave them a deadly glare. He knew that his brothers must told her already. While Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk were pretending not to look at Jonghyun. He’s about to blurt out but suddenly he remembered that there’s no one in their dorm right now. Can she just go home straightly if she knew that the dorm is empty… please? He sighed and entered the elevator.

 

 

Yoona pressed the doorbell many times but seems like the dorm is empty. She looked at her watch and found that it’s still five in the morning. She knew that it was too early to visit someone’s home but yesterday, Yonghwa told her that Jonghyun will leave the hospital at dawn, that’s why she’s already there. Waiting for her lover that she was worrying of so much. Once again she checked her watch. An hour ago they said that they were leaving the hospital already… It must be they’ll arrive soon… She thought and tightened her jacket. Ough, why it has to be so damn cold??? Even the heater in this corridor seems didn’t work at all…

She was squatted down in front of CN Blue’s unit when suddenly she heard the sound of elevator stopped. She stood up in a hurry and looking at the elevator with full of hope. She’s about to squeal happily when the first figure that she noticed is her boyfriend. But then, she realized that Jonghyun really looks so pale. She approached him—or them—in a hurry without thinking of anything else. “Oppa!!”

Jonghyun—although he already expected that Yoona must be there—is still feeling surprised when he saw Yoona approached him as soon as the elevator opened. He even couldn’t respond her words yet but Yoona already hugged him tightly. Although he didn’t know how to react, but at least, his brain is still working and tell him what he should do for now. He patted Yoona’s head lightly. “Hey, we should went out from the elevator first.”

Yoona raised her head and later she found that actually she was blocking—not only a man but—four men to go out from the elevator. She broke her hug immediately and stepped down, while her face turned red because of embarrassed.

Fortunately Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin just chuckled over her stupid act. They walked out and heading to their dorm. With Yoona followed them from behind. She noticed that the three of them were guarding Jonghyun’s side. Seems like it’s because he’s not healthy enough to walk alone. Well, I can see it. He looks so pale. It’s not the first time that I saw him feel sick but this is the first time I saw him so weak like this… Her chest tightened again as she feels sad towards Jonghyun. She then entered the dorm after being invited and keep following the boys but she stopped when the boys entered Jonghyun’s room. Although she often entered that room so freely, but it’s the first time she feels uninvited. She just stood there while watching the others were taking care of Jonghyun. When one by one of them went out from the room with different reason—Jungshin and Minhyuk are in charge to cook while Yonghwa is going to continue his sleep since he couldn’t get much sleeps in the hospital because of Jungshin who was sleeping soundly—Jonghyun, who was sitting on the bed, with his back leaning on the head bed, finally turned his attention at Yoona. He stared for a while, seems like thinking what should he say—until he finally sighed. “Just come in.”

Yoona entered Jonghyun’s room and took a seat beside his bed carefully. “Do you need something oppa? Water? Or what?” she tried to speak first.

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head. “Why are you here? The sun even hasn’t rise yet…”

“Because Yongseobang told me that you’ll leave the hospital at the dawn so there won’t be any media caught you…”

“I mean, why you have to appear at this time too?”

“You don’t like that I’m here…?” Yoona asked, slightly sad by Jonghyun’s question.

“It’s not like I’ll disappear as soon as I arrived here. You don’t have to force yourself to wake up at very early morning like this…” Jonghyun muttered while looking away.

Yoona realized that Jonghyun was avoiding her question. She stared at him and unconsciously her tears started to drop slowly. She has been missed him so much. They didn’t get in touch for a week but Yoona feels that it has been a year that Jonghyun was disappear in her life, and she feels alone. Really alone. How she missed when every morning she usually got a text from Jonghyun even he only wrote good morning but it always made Yoona felt warm. How she missed Jonghyun’s voice that often echoing beautifully on her ears and she lost it these days. And what makes her more sad is, she couldn’t stay on his side when he’s not in his good condition. Seeing him so weak like this truly makes her heart ache. She was sobbing quietly until Jonghyun finally turned his eyes at her.

“Why are you crying?” he asked, seemed surprise.

Yoona just shook her head weakly while wiping her tears in a hurry. I wanted to hug him so badly! I really need him!

Jonghyun sighed. No matter how angry or how upset I am, I really couldn’t stand it whenever she was crying like this. I feel hurt and sad at the same time too. He moved his body a little to give an empty space beside him on the bed then looked at Yoona. “Come here.” He said softly.

Yoona didn’t need to tell twice to do it. She throw herself into Jonghyun’s embrace and buried her face on Jonghyun’s warm chest. Her hands were gripping on Jonghyun’s shirt tightly and continue to drop her tears there. She knew actually that the problem between them isn’t clear yet. She can feel it with the way of Jonghyun’s act. Although he was telling her to go to him, but Yoona knew that he’s still different with usual. She knew that Jonghyun is still keeping his wall between them. Although right now he was telling Yoona to cry on him, and Yoona was hugging him, but he didn’t hug back Yoona. His hands only patted Yoona’s head softly. And Yoona was aware with that. I know it will be hard to deal with the problem… but for now, I’m so thankful towards him… At least, he’s still being my gentleman, who always think about my feeling on top of all… even on top of his own feeling… I know I sound so selfish right now because seems like I was pushing aside his feeling... I know… but please… I missed him so much… At least, with the way of he was letting me to stay beside him, I’m so thankful… Right now, let the problem between us go away even for a moment… please… She raised her head and looked at Jonghyun. “Oppa… mianhaeyo…”

“For what?” Jonghyun asked huskily.

“For all of my fault. For not being honest with you…” Yoona lowered her head again, couldn’t against the profound eyes which were staring at her. “I—I just—“ she was hardly to find the right words when Jonghyun suddenly cutted it.

“Yoona. You don’t need to apologize. It’s your right to tell me the truth or no.”

“Oppa—“ Yoona’s voice turned in pleaded tone.

“I just realized it. Every people have their own right to say what they want to say and to hide what they want to hide. So, don’t apologize.” Jonghyun said with his firmly tone.

“Oppa museum seoriya???” Yoona straightened her seat while looking at Jonghyun with slightly scared and afraid in her eyes. “Oppa, We are a couple, right? Shouldn’t we respect each other? For me, you’re different with other people because you’re my boyfriend. That’s why I treated you different too, oppa. Why… the way of your speaking is kinda like… I didn’t have the difference with other people in your eyes???”

Jonghyun sighed. “Yoona. Let’s just don’t talk about that right now.”

“Wae, oppa? Why you didn’t want to talk about—“

“No I don’t want!”

“Oppa! Wa—“

“Yoona!!” Jonghyun’s voice turned incisive. “Stop!!”

Yoona shut because of was taken aback of Jonghyun’s firm voice. This is the first time she heard that kind of Jonghyun’s voice tone. Although she knew that Jonghyun is a resolute and decisive guy but since she never see it and only saw his gentleness for all of time, that’s why she was quite shocked. She lowered her head and trying hard not to drop her tears again.

In a second after he lost his control, a guilty and sorry feeling filled his heart. He didn’t intend to treat Yoona like that. He looked at Yoona and find that his girlfriend was trembling and seems afraid of him. And it makes him feels more guilty. He straightened his seat—although he was doing it hardly because of his unhealthy condition—and without saying anything, he pulled Yoona so softly into his embrace once again. He knew that Yoona is fully aware right now so he tightened his hug on her. “Mianhae.” He said—almost whispered. “I really don’t want to talk about that right now, Yoona. Do you want to know why? Because with our unstable moods right now, I know we wouldn’t solve it right away. And for sure, it will end badly. I even can guarantee that you might leave with more hurt feeling if we insisted to talk about that…” he explained while caressing Yoona’s hairs. “And I’m not in my best condition, Yoona. I aware I might said something that I am afraid it will give a worst impact… So, I beg you not to talk about the problem for now… Can you? Please, Yoona…?”

Yoona only nodded since she couldn’t let out any words. God! I’m just realized that I’m being selfish towards him… All I want is just to solve this problem clearly without thinking about his feeling and his condition… And he even can still manage to treat me with his full of gentleness although I was the one who made our situation become like this… although I was the one who’s being dishonest towards him… I was the one who hurted his feeling at first and he’s still give me his best side that he can… She tightened her hug on Jonghyun and buried her face once again on Jonghyun’s chest. “Mianhae oppa…” she said although she knew Jonghyun won’t reply it with words. But with the way he’s patting Yoona’s head softly, she feels it’s enough. Yes, it’s enough for now…

 

 

 

Night. CNBLUE's dorm.

“Hey, shouldn’t you stay in bed?”

Jonghyun stopped his guitar playing and turned his head at the door although he already knew whose voice is it. And he’s right. Yonghwa’s head was popping out behind the door. They just done with dinner together and since Jonghyun was so bored of doing nothing, so he tried to complete his new song. “Stay in bed for a whole day is so bored, hyung…”

Yonghwa entered Jonghyun’s room and lied his body on the bed lazily. He knew that it won’t has any meaning to argue with Jonghyun if he already decided on something. Especially about music, he can be so stubborn if he want. “As long as you know what time you should rest.” He gave up. “Jonghie, can I ask something?”

“What is it?”

“About you and Yoona… is it already clear?”

Jonghyun shook his head while keep looking at the monitor. “Not that easy, hyung…”

“Hey, actually I’m curious about something… Uhm… You know, well, uhm…” Yonghwa looks hesitant to speak out but Jonghyun turned his gaze at him which made him should continue what he was going to say. “I know that you’re so hard to forgive about being dishonest in your relationship… but, aren’t you thinking that it’s too much? I mean, she didn’t do anything rather than having dinner together with Seunggi sunbaenim right? It’s just—well you can said it as ‘not a big lie’…”

Jonghyun put down his guitar and turned his chair so he can faced Yongwa. “Hyung. A lie is a lie. Dishonest is dishonest. If it’s just ‘a little lie’ as you said, who can guarantee it won’t be become a bigger and bigger lie in the future?” his voice sounds so firmly. “Being with Seunggi sunbaenim is not the very main point. When Yoona and I started this relationship, we agreed about many things in common. No cheat, no lie. We didn’t say something like ‘okay, a little lie is acceptable’… No! There’s no something like that. Betraying my trust just same like betraying our relationship. That’s all!”

Yonghwa gulped without saying anything. Actually it’s because Jonghyun’s words was so firm even makes him couldn’t find the right words to debate it nor just respond it. He was turned silent for a moment until a question suddenly popped out in his brain again. “Uhm… Jongie… then, since you’re a couple, don’t you think that you need to considerate and respect each other too? I mean… uhm… apologize and forgive are two things that you couldn’t avoid too in a relationship…” he tried to bring up one important point. “I know she must be already apologized so many times, but my question is… have you already forgive her?”

This time, Jonghyun was the one who remained silent for a while until he finally sighed loudly. “I still need time, hyung…”

“Until when? You never know what will happen. How if you’re too late? How if… she gave up with you? Do you want to live your life with full of regret later?” Yonghwa asked. He waited for Jonghyun’s respond but seems like his dongsaeng’s brain is so in mess so he stood up. “It’s right that you should need some times. But don’t be too long. And don’t make a wrong decision.” He patted Jonghyun’s shoulder lightly and showing his ‘hyung’s smile'. “You should sleep early too so you can recover quickly. Our concert in Beijing is coming soon, remember?”

“Ye, hyung.” Jonghyun nodded lightly while watching Yonghwa went out from his room. After Yonghwa left, he leaned his back on the chair whie closing his eyes. His eyebrows were furrowed. Seems like he was overwhelmed of thinking about something. He was staying like that when suddenly his phone is ringing loudly. He opened his eyes lazily and took a glance at his phonescreen. He straightened his seat in a hurry when he read who’s the caller and answered it. “Noona!”

“Yya! You! How dare you to make a promise then disappeared without telling me anything!” Sojin’s angry voice was heard as soon as Jonghyun answered it.

Jonghyun smiled. He knew Sojin so well. She never seriously got angry at me… “Mian noona. There’s a sudden problem. I’m just about to call you right now to explain it…”

“Tsk tsk… Yya Lee Jong Hyun, you better try to find a better way to lie. I knew you must be already forgotten right now about your promise right?”

“Well…” Jonghyun laughed awkwardly because he got caught. “Jeongmal mianhae, noona. Where are you right now?”

“Me? In my company’s building.”

“Let’s meet then.” Jonghyun suggested suddenly. “But noona, can we meet at the coffe shop near my dorm?”

“Yya, you're telling your noona to drive to Cheongdamdong? Wae?”

“I’ll tell you why, later, noona. Please.”

“Arasseo, then. Meet me in twenty minutes, okay?”

“Ye. Gomawo noona.” Jonghyun said and ended the call. He turned off his monitor in a hurry and changed his clothes into proper one. After ten minutes, he went out from his room while wearing a black long sleeve shirt and black jeans along with a long thick coat. He found that the two maknaes were happily watching some drama in TV while Yonghwa… is unknown. They both looks surprised when they saw Jonghyun looks ready to go out.

“Hyung odiga??” Minhyuk was the first to ask with full of concern’s face. “You should just take a rest…”

“I just remembered that I have a promise with—“

“Yonghwa hyung!!!” Jungshin suddenly shouted. “Jonghie hyung is going to do a suicide!!”

“MWO???” Yonghwa rushed off from his room in a hurry and found that Jungshin already being kicked by Jonghyun. “What happened?”

“I just want to go out for a moment, and this kid is saying something nonsense!” Jonghyun grumbled while starting to fight childishly with Jungshin again.

“But where are you going, Jonghie?” Yonghwa asked curiously, ignoring the SOS request from Jungshin.

“At the nearest coffeeshop from here. Just for a moment, hyung. I already have a promise since yesterday. I feel bad if I canceled it again…” Jonghyun explained.

“With whom?” Yonghwa kept asking.

“Sojin noona.”

“Ah…” Yonghwa nodded in understand. Actually it’s a good thing. Usually Sojin noon can give him many wise suggests. And meeting Sojin noona is a right thing to do for him if he faced a problem… since Sojin noona knew him so well and always helped him solve so many problems already… “Arasseo. But don’t go for too long. Come home faster and don’t get in touch with cold water and cold wind.”

Jonghyun nodded and looked thankfully at Yonghwa. “Nee, hyung. I’m going then.” He said and left the dorm after giving a slap on Jungshin’s arm evilly.

“Why you let him to go, hyung? How if his condition became worst?” Jungshin asked while looking at Jonghyun until he finally left.

“He’s going to meet Sojin noona. I’m sure that his problem with Yoona will resolve quickly if he already talked about it with noona. You know, beside Yoona, the only one girl that can overcome Jonghyun’s stubbornness mostly is Sojin noona, right?” Yonghwa grinned.

 

 

Coffee Cojjee, Cheongdamdong.

Jonghyun was waiting patiently of Sojin while enjoying a hot caramel macchiato that he just ordered. He was sitting at the chair in the corner of the café, actually it was an advantage since other people must be hardly to notice him. Beside, the cafe is not that crowded at almost midnight time like this, so that’s another advantage.

“Omo! I almost think that you're a ghost!”

A familiar voice makes Jonghyun raised his head—which was covered by his black hoodie. His lip formed a smile when he saw a woman which tied hairs and wearing a brown caps is standing in front of the table.

“Omo!!” Sojin’s face turned worried when she saw Jonghyun’s face clearly. She took a seat in front of him in a hurry and stared at him. “Are you sick?? You look so pale—I mean much pale than usual!”

“Not anymore…”

“Not anymore?? Do you mean you were just sick before???”

Jonghyun just nodded lightly. “That's why I couldnt go outside too far. Just ordered something first, noona.”

“Already! Because I knew you must be ordered first without me.” Sojin waved her hands casually. “So, tell me. You were just sick before?? When??”

“Yesterday.” He smiled. “That’s why I forgot about our promise to meet each other.”

“Cincca?? Why you didn’t tell me, then??”

Jonghyun snorted. “Like I can! The doctor told me to have a full bedrest. Even my members were sleeping in the hospital too so they can guarded me away from all of things that can distract my bedrest…”

“You were hospitalized??” Sojin’s eyes became widened. “Why you didn’t tell me?”

“That’s not a big deal. Beside, we keep it from media and netizens…” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder. “Anyway, I’m getting healthier…”

Sojin still looked at him worriedly. “Then you should just tell me earlier so we don’t have to meet right now. We can meet later after you fully recovered…”

“No. I have to meet you right now, noona…”

“Why?” Sojin grinned. “Because you couldn’t handle your problem anymore?”

Jonghyun just sighed while smiling lightly. He was about to speak again but a waitress came and bringing Sojin’s vanilla latte that she ordered. It makes him silent for a while while waiting until the waitress finally left.

“Waeyo?” Sojin repeated her question after she sipped her drink. “Your relationship with Yoona is going well right?”

“Not really…” Jonghyun said huskily while looking away. “Something’s happened…”

“Cincca? Woah but I used to think that your relationship is so smooth. I mean… you never had any problems with her—I mean, as I know you didn’t have any…” Sojin muttered with surprised face. “So what is it about?”

Jonghyun turned his attention at his drink randomly. He usually is not the one who can share his privacy to other people so freely but Sojin is one of exception. For him, Sojin is really looks like his real noona’s presence. That’s why he can shared his problem with her without any hesitation. Just like now.

Sojin grimaced after she heard the whole story—or problem—of Jonghyun. “Well… Yoona is wrong, of course. But it doesn’t mean that you were one hundred percent right too…” she commented while Jonghyun looked at her with confused face. “Okay, I admit that Yoona is wrong because she was being dishonest with you. She betrayed your trust. And you said that she already apologized so many times. And… it’s right if you feel betrayed. But… why you’re letting her to apologize so many times? Are you enjoying to see your girlfriend was pleading your forgiveness like that?”

Jonghyun sighed again with irritated looks. “Noona, I’m not enjoying. I’m truly not enjoying it. You know, it’s just not that easy to accept that she was lying at me…”

“Of course it’s not easy. For Yoona, it’s been very hard too to beg your forgivenes.”

“That’s her fault!” Jonghyun’s stubbornly said. “We promised it since we started our relationship but she broke it! You know that it’s a very hard thing that I could forgive…”

“Aish this boy!” Sojin patted Jonghyun’s head. “I know. And I understand that you need your times. But, let me ask you, how if Yoona is so desperately for asking your forgiveness? I bet she even can kneeled down in front of you just for it… Do you want to see her like that, Jonghyun? That’s your beloved girlfriend. And let’s think clearly, do you really want to think about ended your relationship with her just because of something like this? Did you already forget how much efforts that you and she had done? Don’t you remember how much hardships that you’ve been through until you finally got her as your girlfriend? And you even had a thought of ended your relationship?”

Actually that’s why Jonghyun always can shared his problem with Sojin. Sojin understands him so much. She always stands as the neutral’s side. And although sometimes she knew that it’s Jonghyun’s fault but she never raised her voice at him. She keeps talking with her humble and soft voice. She never showed that she’s being upset or disagree with Jonghyun’s wrong act in any problems. She always know how to tell Jonghyun in good way. And it makes Jonghyun always remembered about her noona whenever he talked with Sojin. They really have the same character. And it really suited Jonghyun so well.

“Jonghyun-ah, you should always remembered that she’s a very worthy girl for you. Right? And I’m very sure—and you must be know it too—that Yoona is always thinking the same. If not, then why she’s so desperately to ask your forgiveness and even came to meet you at the time when only vampires and zombies were wandering around? You must be very worthy for her too. So, let me ask you again, how’s your feeling IF you finally decided to let her go? Sad?”

“Dangyeonhaji!”

“Then she must feel the same too. Moreover, she must feels so guilty, so sad, so desperate ten hundreds more than you. Why? Because she used to think it must be because of her…”

Jonghyun didn’t respond anything and just stirred his drink unfocusedly. “What should I do then, noona?” he asked after the long silence the he just made.

Sojin smiled wisely. “Do the right thing that you should do. Let me ask you for the last time, do you still love her?”

“Of course.” Jonghyun answered without thinking. Why Sojin noona asked something which the answer was already known like that…

“Then, fight for your love! Remember, you should fight! Not only when you tried to get her as a girlfriend that you said that it’s a fight for you. Now, this is the time too. Fight for your love… or you’ll lose her forever… AND, remember that you should make this up first. Since the card is in your hands right now…”

Jonghyun turned silent again. And it makes Sojin giggled quietly. "Jong, let me tell you my perception. I've been know you for long ago. I know your character so much, and I should say that you have a very strange and unique character. And that makes many women are so hard to approach you. You need a very special woman that can understand and fit you so well. And so far, no one can meet the criteria except Yoona. So, do you think you cant let her go from your life? Think clearly, Jong..."

 


 

130628. Beijing Airport.

“I heard SNSD will catch us sooner…” Minhyuk commented out of blue.

“Catch? Are you a bird? They’re not catching us. They will have another schedule in Beijing too…” Yonghwa grimaced at the drummer and then turned to Jonghyun who was leaning his head weakly on the backseat inside the van. “Remember that you should go to doctor as soon as we arrived here, Jongie. ” He said since the doctor in Korea told him like that yesterday. It’s because they were overseas and since Jonghyun’s condition is not fully recovered, so he needs some treatments as soon as they arrived in different weather and condition with Seoul.

“You sound like Manager hyung…” Jonghyun mumbled while still closing his eyes. “I’ll go tomorrow after our rehearsal…”

“Arasseo.” Yonghwa agreed and suddenly remembered something. “Hey, by the way, what did you buy at the jewelry store?” It’s because when they arrived at the arrival zone, Jonghyun was wandering around the stores while waiting for their luggages. And he saw Jonghyun was buying something in the jewelry store.

“I’m looking for a new ring but nothing caught my attention…”

“RING?? ARE YOU GOING TO PROP—AWW!!” Jungshin couldn’t finish his words because he already got slapped by Jonghyun. “Ah wae, hyung???” he protested while rubbing his backhead.

“Because you were talking nonsense! Of course it’s for me!” Jonghyun grumbled and back to rest his body to the car’s seat.

“So you didn’t buy a ring? Then what is it? Because I’m so sure that you bought something there!” Yonghwa asked curiously. “Bought something for your girlfriend?”

Jonghyun didn’t let out any words but just nodded lightly while still closing his eyes.

“So she’s still your girlfriend, hyung?” Jungshin asked bluntly. And once again he got slapped on his backhead by Jonghyun. “Aish… I thought that you already took a brainless and heartless decision… daenghida… Then what is it, hyung?”

“Just a small thing…”

“Is it mean that you already forgive her?” Yonghwa asked again while grinning. Happy that seems like Jonghyun is starting to think with a clear brain. “As expected, Sojin noona is really helpful…”

Yes she is… Jonghyun’s lip silently formed a smile. But maybe later. We should focus to our own schedule first.

 


 

Next Day.

Backstage of Korea-China Music Festival.

“Isn’t it bad luck for us, Yoong?” Kyuhyun asked when he and Yoona were rehearsing for MC together. “We’re the MC, it means we should stay until the show ended…”

“And why you said that it’s badluck for us oppa?” Yoona asked back while still busily reading the script.

“Because I already promised to visit Jongie at their concert venue since it’s not that far from here, but seems like I couldn’t… And I bet you must be already planned the same, right?” Kyuhyun smirked.

Yoona bites her lower lips without saying anything. These days, when people talked about her boyfriend around her, she always feel the sadness again. It doesn’t mean that he treated me so badly, no. The fact, he’s still my gentleman. Last time I met him… when he was sick. And he really treat me well. Although I realized that there’s a wall between us right now but at least he didn’t ignore me… And now… I was planning to visit him too—without his permission, of course, how can I ask it from him when it’s still hard for me to contact him—but just like Kyu oppa said, badluck is on our side… I wonder what is he do--

“Hey, your phone is ringing Yoongie!”

Kyuhyun’s voice made Yoona startled and turned her attention to her phone. She found a ktalk pop-up chat were showing on the screen. Hyunnie? She took her phone and read the chat from Seohyun—who was at the other dressing room—along with the rest of SNSD. As she opened the chat, she found that Seohyun sent her a picture. She furrowed her eyebrows and enlarged the pictures. In a second, she found that it’s CNBlue rehearsal’picture. But someone was missing. And it makes Yoona feel anxious because the one that she wanted to see is the one who was missing on the picture. She’s about to ask Seohyun but suddenly another chat is coming.

 

Hyunnie : Jonghie couldn’t attend rehearsal fully because he’s sick. Actually Doctor told him not to perform but he insisted—as usual, the stubborn one. That’s why we only can told him not to do rehearsal since we already did once yesterday, so he can take a rest too and gain his energy back for tonight. – Unnie, that’s the message from Yong oppa, he told me to send it to you…

 

“YYA!!” Yoona unconsciously yelled frustratingly to her phone while her eyes slowly became teary because of worry. “How can he’s being so ignorant about his health!!!”

Kyuhyun, who was sitting beside Yoona, turned in surprise. “Nugu? Jongie?” he asked, but it’s just being ignored by Yoona since she’s already busy trying to call someone in a hurry. But she sighed frustrated and sadly when she heard the operator’s voice answered her through the phone. Ottokkeh! I need to know his condition right now!!

“Hey, what’s the matter?” Kyuhyun took the phone from Yoona and read the chat from Seohyun. “Mwo?? Is he kidding? But their concert… is tonight, right??”

“Annyeong, sorry I’m late!” someone suddenly interrupted their conversation and it’s no other than Taecyeon, the one who will MC-ing the show together with Yoona and Kyuhyun. He was coming with bright smile but it disappeared as he realized that Yoona’s teary eyes and desperate expression, while Kyuhyun is putting a worried face. “Uhm, may I ask what happened?”

Kyuhyun was the first to respond him since Yoona even couldn’t change her attention rather than to her phone. He smiled at Taecyeon and took a quick glance at Yoona. Fortunately Taecyeon seems understand so he just nodded silently and starts to talk only with Kyuhyun because they knew that they shouldn’t disturb Yoona for now. While Yoona is still busily trying to get in touch with Jonghyun. Now, she’s trying to call Yonghwa’s phone but again, the chance is not on her because a staff suddenly entered the room and called them for rehearsal. She sighed loudly and almost couldn’t her tears anymore. I need to talk with him right now! I need to know his condition first!!!

“Calm down, Yoong. I bet Jonghyun must be fine. He’s a strong guy, isn’t he? Although I’m worried too…” Kyuhyun, who already stood beside Yoona again, tried to calm her down. “Let’s just make the rehearsal done quickly so you can have much times to get in touch with him. Okay?”

Seems like there isn’t any ideas that better than it, so Yoona just nodded weakly. She handed her phone to her coordi. “Unnie, can you help me, please?”

“I will try to call him continuously.” Her coordi said while giving her a reassuring smile. And it makes Yoona feel much better although she still couldn’t erase the worried feeling for Jonghyun right now, but for now, that’s only the best that she can do. She smiled weakly at her coordi.

“Gomawo unnie. Please tell me if it got connected…”

“Arasseo, Yoong. Now, you have to do rehearsal. Calm down and put your bright expression. Don’t look too sad, fans might noticed that there’s something wrong with you…”

“Nee unnie…” Yoona nodded again. I think it’s impossible… how can I put a proper expression when my head is full of worry like this…

 

 

Meanwhile…

Jonghyun bowed his head to the doctor, who just finished of examining him. It’s because he almost fainted on the stage during rehearsal and fortunately, they already made an appointment with the Doctor before so the situation can handled at right time.Now, the doctor was talking with his manager, and of course with a Chinese-Korea translator that helped them to communicate.

He was about to get up when s entered the rest room. Seems like they finished the rehearsal. They gathered around Jonghyun with worried face. “Mian…” that was the first words from him to s. Since he just ruined the rehearsal.

“Omo hyung, you give me goosebumps by hearing your apologize. It’s not-so-like-you…” Jungshin commented while grinning.

“Beside, there’s no difference if you didn’t do the rehearsal right now. In fact, you are the one who always did rehearsal everynight, until midnight. Even if we’re overseas. So it’s not a problem. You’re a pro lead-guitarist, after all.” Yonghwa patted Jonghyun’s shoulder and it makes Jonghyun smiled.

Yonghwa hyung usually acted choding, but he’s truly a wise leader in our group… “Gomawoyo. But still… actually… I don’t know what happened with me. I think I was fine… until I suddenly feel dizzy and everything turned dark…”

“You have a high fever and sore throat, Jongie…” the manager who already done with the doctor, joined them. “We should make sure that you wont get the flu. And also your blood pressure is seriously low. Actually the Doctor didn’t allow you to perform tonight, he said that you should take a full bedr—“

“No. I’ll perform no matter what!” said Jonghyun stubbornly. “I’m healthy enough!”

“How stubborn…” the manager said playfully while grinning as he already expected that Jonghyun will said something like that. “That’s why there’s an exception for tonight. But with one condition, you have to take care of your throat…”

“But I have to sing, hyung…”

“We will help you, Jonghie hyung.” Minhyuk and Jungshin said in unison. “Although it might be off-tune sometimes but at least it helps...”

“Minhyuk and Jungshin are right. They can help you to sing. I’m sure fans will be understand.” Yonghwa nodded in agreement. “Or else, if you insist to do it yourself, your throat will just getting worse… and it will take longer times to heal it…”

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun nodded. Actually he liked the idea. Fans will excited if they heard Jungshin and Minhyuk took much parts in singing… “Then, we should talk about which parts for Minhyuk and Jungshin right now. Since we don’t have much times left.” He said and took the songlist, but when he’s going to speak again, Minhyuk suddenly interrupted them.

“Hyung, have you contacted Yoona noona already?” he suddenly asked while still looking at his tablet.

“Wae? Did she know what happened with me right now?” Jonghyun asked while his eyes turning at Yonghwa. “Hyung?”

“Ah… that’s…” Yonghwa grinned while scratching his hairs. “It’s because Hyun ask me to tell about your condition. She said that Yoona desperately want to call you but she’s still afraid to start it first… That’s why…”

“It explained why noona looks so… uhm… gloomy here…” Minhyuk showed his tablet which was showing a picture of China-Korea Festival’s backstage. In that picture, there’s Yoona, Kyuhyun and Taecyeon who were doing rehearsal together. And it’s clearly showing Yoona’s gloomy expression and slightly-teary eyes.

Jonghyun sighed loudly as he saw the picture. He felt so bad and sad at the same time to Yoona. He just realized that Yoona looks so worst. Not her appearance, of course. It’s her condition. Her condition ‘inside’. Why I was so blind before??? It must be because of our problem—or no—it must be because of me, who was so selfish to her. Why I just realized that I already hurted her so much… Jonghyun, you’re truly an idiot! It’s because my f**kingcrazy ego!  He grabbed his phone in a hurry and looked at s and his manager. “Can you give me a minute?” he pleaded.

“We even don’t mind if you ask for an hour.” The members said while giving him a support smile. “You owe her too much.”

“I know.” Jonghyun said and went out from the room while pressing a quick dial on his phone.

 

 

 


annyeong ^^

I know it has been a month after my latest update T.T mianhae. forgive me. T.T

it's because... uhm I have something to do these days. Please wish me luck guys so I can passed with good result. hehe.

once again, please forgive me. for this late update, and ofc the lame chapt.

actually I want to make this chapt longer, but I think it's already too long so I have to cut it until this part.

can I ask something? Are ou still reading this story guys? I mean, you know that there's no more interactions between them right now but for me, Im still their shipper. Being a shipper is not a wrong thing to do, right? :D

ah I guess I already talked too much. so, pls just tell me or drop ur commen tif you hv critic, suggest, or anything that you want to tell me ^^ I'll always glad to accept it all ^^

as usual, lots of THANKS for my lovely SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS, FRIENDS, and all of you guys who always support this story! ^^ thank you so muuch.

see ya ^^