Chapter 31 - The Untold Stories Part 1 [Special Chapter]

Cherry Blossoming

Changmin’s House. The day after Bluenight Concert.

“I dont know why Changmin hyung called us at morning like this...” Minho grumbled when they were sitting on the couch at Changmin’s house.

“How rude! You said that you want to talk with KyuLine, dont you remember that Jonghie just finished his two-days concert last night? He must be still exhausted right now and you called him to go here too??” Kyuhyun asked the maknae of DBSK.

Changmin approached them while grinning. “Dont nag you, Minho. And for your info, I didnt invite him today...”

“BWOH?? Oh bwuoya? A nepotism??” Kyuhyun asked. “No KyuLine without Jonghie. No.”

“Who said that I wanted to kick Jonghie out from our Line, ppabo!” Changmin kicked Kyuhyun. “I call you here without Jonghie because we had a very important mission...”

“Are you filming Running Man right now?” Kyuhyun grimaced. “Just talk normally...”

Changmin just grinned and take a sit infront of them. “I was talking with Taeng last night... and...”

“And...?”

“You know that her voice was so joyful to hear...”

“SHIM CHANGMIN!” Kyuhyun warned him once again.

“Arasseo arasseo! We talked about Yoona... and Jonghie...” Changmin finally talked the main topic. “You guys already knew what’s going on between them, right?”

“Yeah, hyung. Something like not an usual friend...” Minho answered enthusiastically. “Wae? Wae? What did Taeyeon noona tell you?”

“And we knew that AOA’s Yuna had a crush with Jonghie... right?” Changmin asked once again, Kyuhyun and Minho nodded. “Taeyeon said that Yoona was so anxious right now. It’s because she found Yuna’s message on Jonghie’s phone which said that she wanted to meet with him...”

“For what?”

“I dont know... that’s why I said Yoona is very anxious right now...”

“Wait, hyung! Wait!” Minho interrupted. “Then why Yoona noona feel anxious if AOA’s Yuna want to meet with Jonghie hyung? I mean... they even just a friend, although they acted like a couple...”

“Because... although that innocent girl still didnt realise her own feeling towards Jonghie, but Taeng and the other members already knew. She loves Jonghie, for sure.” Changmin said. “Why you didnt look surprised????” he asked when Kyuhyun and Minho didnt overreact.

“Because we even already knew it...” Kyuhyun smirked. “Although Yoona still didnt realise her feeling, but her eyes told it all...”

“Yeah. Yoona noona’s eyes couldnt lie when she looked at Jonghie hyung. And what’s the mission that you mentioned before, hyung?” asked Minho.

“Yeah. Our mission is to find what happened with Yuna and Jonghie... Although I believe that there’s nothing special between them, but Taeyeon asked for our help, to make Yoona can feel relieved... and finally realised about her own feeling...”

“How did we find about it?”

“Jonghie’s phone.”

“Then, let’s go to Jonghie’s dorm, hyung!!” Minho stood up enthusiastically. “I’m on fire when I’m about to get a new sister-in-law from my hyung in Kyuline and a brother-in-law from my noona in SM family...”

“Wait. There’s another mission. And it’s from me, not from Taeyeon.” Changmin said, before they got ready to go.

“What’s that?”

“Since we knew that Jonghie didnt realise his feeling yet for Yoona too—Aish cincca, those two kids are seriously innocent about love—so, we must helped him to realise it...”

“How? You know Jonghie is an introvert person...”

“Well... we’ll see it later. Just do our best...”

“Everything for my lovely dongsaeng...” Kyuhyun said childishly, made Changmin and Minho snorted at him. “By the way, how if there’s another CN Blue members at the dorm too right now?”

“Of course they supposed to be there since it’s their dorm. What’s wrong with your brain?” Changmin rolled his eyes. “Ah... Yonghwa...” he smirked when he saw why Kyuhyun looks a bit anxious. “Seriously I dont understand what happened between you. Your feeling for Seohyun already over since long ago and you also already happy with Krystal. Then why you two kept acting awkwardly each other??”

“I dont know... Dont ask me...” Kyuhyun mumbled. “Let’s go. Anyway, I couldnt help myself since I’m very excited for this. I never imagined that Jonghie and Yoona will become a couple...”

“Me too, hyung. That’s why I’m very excited. And happy...” Minho even couldnt erase his wide smile since beginning. “Cmon!!”

“Yeah. Remember we must completed our mission!! Jonghie, we’re coming!”

 

 


 

 

Behind The Scene Running Man Ep 138

“Look... who acted like an ignorant person when we’re filming and turned into a sweet boyfriend when it’s break filming...” Jonghyun said to Minho, who was taking care of Sulli’s food, when they were taking break before filming the latest mission. The guests and the main casts were enjoying their lunch together.

Minho grinned. “But I’m afraid that it will spoil out the truth that we’re dating, hyung... You know, the antis will be increase...”

“Yeah... right...” Jonghyun nodded agreely. “But I envy you... You have many on-screen together...”

“Wae hyung? You want to be on-screen together with noona??” Minho .

“Noona?” Jaesuk, who was sitting near them, suddenly interrupted. “Jonghyun already had a girlfriend? And your noona?” he asked curiously, since all of them already knew that Sulli is in relationship with Minho. Well that’s kind of secret among celebrity...

Yonghwa, who was sitting beside Jonghyun, did a fake cough and laughed with Jaesuk’s question, made the others turned their attention to him and Jonghyun.

“Wae? Wae? Minho called her noona and Yonghwa choked and smiling so meaningufully like that... What is it mean? Did she someone that we  knew?” Jaesuk became more curious.

“Can you guess it, hyung?” Yonghwa and Minho asked while smiling widely. Such two choding.

“Wait... Wait... I got a new clue. Minho called her ‘noona’... then Yonghwa smiled a lot... Sulli-ah, is this someone, one from your sunbae group in your company?”

“Omo, Jaesuk oppa, why you can be so smart?” Sulli looks surprised.

“Yya guys, we’re Running Man. We’re getting used to guess so many quiz before...” Jaesuk laughed.

“Then, it means... SNSD???” Kwangsoo finally aware. “SNSD??? Yya! But Yonghwa already took one from SNSD--“

“And she’s my favorite...” Jongkook said, made Yonghwa just giggled. “Who’s she, Jonghyunah?” he asked curiously. But Jonghyun just kept grimaced while they were discussing about his girlfriend.

“Just say one name that you think matched perfectly with Jonghie, hyung...” Yonghwa offered a quiz again to the others, who looks very curious, except Minho and Sulli who was holding their smile.

Jaesuk looked at Jonghyun for a while. “Yoona...?” seems like he just guessed randomly, but it made Jonghyun, Yonghwa, Minho and Sulli looks very surprised.

“Hyung! How did you guess it so right??” Minho blurted out.

“SO SHE’S YOONA?? Cincca????” everyone became more surprised when they noticed that Jaesuk’s answer was right. Lee Joon almost spilled his drink, Kwanghee screamed surprisedly, Myungsoo leaned his body forward to look at Jonghyun curiously, Kwangsoo, Haha and Gary even almost dropped their foods.

“Woah daebak...” Kwanghee even couldnt close his mouth because of surprised. “SNSD’s Yoona sunbaenim... Daebak... Daebak...”

“Jonghyun and Yoona...?” Jaesuk still looks surprised. “I only guessed randomly, you know...” he clapped happily. “When was it?”

“Not so long ago, hyung...” Jonghyun just answered calmly and smiled.

Yonghwa suddenly whispered something to Jaesuk, and turned them giggled together. “Aaah... that’s why you looks so exhausted that time, Jonghyun-ah...”

“Ddeh??”

“That time when we filmed at Busan... Yonghwa told me that the last night that time you became a couple with her...”

“Hyung...” Jonghyun grimaced at Yonghwa, but Yonghwa ignored him. He already being a gossiper and being surrounded by the others.

 

 


 

 

After Seoul Music Award ended. Incheon Airport

Yoona almost jumped happily when he saw there’s already a white Benz car parked not so far from SNSD’s van at Incheon Airport’s VIP Parking Area. SNSD just back from overseas tonight that’s why they didnt attend the award ceremony. And as soon as they landed at Incheon, Yoona opened the website to find the latest news about the award since she knew that her boyfriend was nominated. And she squaled like crazy when she saw that Jonghyun won the OST Daesang Award. That’s why she immediately texted him to pick her up to meet. And Jonghyun, who just left the venue after the Awards Show ended, came straight away to airport.

“Unnie, see you at dorm...” Yoona said before she went to Jonghyun’s car.

“Ddeh. And send our greeting for Jonghyun. I knew he didnt come out to prevent any rumours, although this area is very safe...” Taeyeon said and entered the van with the others while Yoona was walking happily to Jonghyun’s car. She opened the door beside Jonghyun and entered.

“Eh? Wae?” Yoona asked when she found that Jonghyun didnt greet her, even didnt say anything, just looked at her silently.

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head and smiled. “I love seeing you smile and happy like that...” he said while still looking at Yoona.

“Is this your new way to greet me?” Yoona giggled. “Well, then I have a new way to greet you too...”

“What’s that?”

Yoona smiled and kissed his cheek. “That’s for my greet.” And she kissed another cheek again. “And this is a congratulation for won the award...” she said. “Aish just drive the car now! What are you looking at!” she felt blushed because Jonghyun kept staring profoundly at her.

Jonghyun just smiled and started to drive the car, leaving the airport. “Where do you want to go?”

“I’ve prepare something.” Yoona smiled and marked a place at the GPS.

 

 

 

 

“Dont you think that it’s still unsafe for us to have a walk?” Jonghyun asked when they arrived at the Han River. “And you know my clothes didnt suit well with this situation...” he said while pointing at his clothes. He’s still wearing a black suit and a black tie, since he just came straight after the Award Ceremony.

“Who said we’re going to have a walk?” Yoona giggled and took off the seatbelt. “Cmon, we must go down since there’s no one take a look at us...”

Jonghyun just followed her and walked near to the bridge. He noticed something and suddenly looked at Yoona. “Yoona... dont tell me that we’re going to have...”

“Dinner at yacht. Bingo.” Yoona smiled happily and talked with someone there, after awhile, they can entered one of yacht, not a very bigger one, but looks so beautiful and elegant. They approached inside that already filled by so many foods.

“Since when you prepared this?” Jonghyun asked while pulling the chair for Yoona to sit before him.

“Well... one of my friend in highschool before, owned this yacht. It’s easier for me to have a safe dinner here with you...”

“So sudden?”

“Of course not.” Yoona grinned. “I already prepared it since a week ago. Well I really want to try this kind of dinner. And it so happened that we’re celebrating your awards too tonight...”

“Aah I see... Then, are you planning to stand still?” Jonghyun asked when Yoona didnt still sit yet.

Yoona just smiled and took off her long coat that she wore since they met at the airport. Inside the coat, she’s wearing a black nice dress. “Well... I knew that you’ll pick me up still with your suits... that’s why I changed into this before we met...”

Jonghyun stunned at her for awhile. “You really made me surprised few times tonight...” he smiled and looked at the foods. “You know I have a plan too...”

“Cincca? What’s that?”

“You know... since we two must went home not too late because we have an early morning schedule... and because we will enjoy our dinner right now... and because I noticed there’s some foods here that gave an impact for our breaths...” his words made Yoona giggled. “Then I think I want to do my plan first before we enjoyed our dinner and went home...” he smiled at the blushed Yoona, who seems like already knew what’s the meaning of Jonghyun’s words.

If you want to know how sweet the kiss is... it’s when you even couldnt stop to smile together when you’re into it...

 

 


 

 

Music Bank 130208. After GreenRoom Interview.

“You...” Yoona whispered to Jonghyun, who was standing beside her, when the others were busily talking. “How come you looked at Fanny unnie with that eyes??”

Jonghyun looked at her with confused face. “Ddeh? What do you mean?”

“I saw you, ppabo.” Yoona kept whispered, didnt want other people eavesdropped them. “You looked at Fanny unnie with that eyes... your sharp eyes...”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, tried to recall the moment before. “Aah... of course I had to look at noona when she was talking. Wae?” he giggled. “Jealous, dear?”

Yoona just pouted and crossed her arm childishly. “You didnt look at me that much...”

“Who said?” Jonghyun continued to giggle. “We even did so many eyecontacts intentionally and even unintentionally before. Watch the broadcast later and you’ll find I was right...”

“Well... but still... you must kept looking at me only, ppabo. Dont look at other people with that kind of eyes...” It’s not like I was jealous to Fanny unnie... It’s more like I was jealous if he looked at other people like that...

Jonghyun just smiled and hugged Yoona’s waist with one of his arm. “Arasseo, Lee Jong Hyun only will look at Yoona.”

“Guys, ten minutes before ending stage...” a staff suddenly told them.

Jonghyun released his arm from Yoona’s waist. “Then, see you at ending stage.”

“Ddeh. And you’ll win for sure this week.”

“Well... if you let us to win then we’ll win...”

“We already let CN Blue to win...” Yoona grinned. “Let’s make a bet. You’ll win this time for sure. If I was right... you have to copy my ceremony’s act before...”

“Like what? Dancing?” Jonghyun grimaced. “No, thanks.”

“Aniiya.” Yoona giggled. “It’s easy. Put the flower on your ears... People wont find it oblivious since it’s the normal way to celebrate something... If CN Blue won, you must use the yellow rose. And if SNSD won, you have to use the red one.”

“So I’m still have to put a flower on my ears no matter who’ll win? It’s not called a bet, dear...” Jonghyun laughed. “But nevermind. I’ll do it. And can I request something from you too?”

“What’s that?”

“Do yours... Something like dancing. Just do a cute dance if SNSD won. And do I’m Sorry dance if CN Blue won...”

Yoona giggled again. “Arasseo. See you at the ending stage dear.”

 

 


 

 

SNSD’s Dorm. KBS Gag Concert CN Blue Broadcasted.

“Yya! Did you and Jonghyunnie promise to say the same lines?” Jessica asked when they were watching KBS Gag Concert when CN Blue is the guest. “Last time you’re here, you acted like a beggar, and now, Jonghyunnie acted the same...”

Yoona raised her eyebrows and recalled something in her mind...

 

 

“Oppa, you know. I really want to see you did something...”

“What’s that?”

“Try to do  Gwiyomi, oppa...”

“Huh??” Jonghyun who was strumming his guitar randomly, looked at Yoona. “It’s Yonghwa hyung’s specialty, not me...”

“Aish but I want to see you, oppa. Cmon...”

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head stubbornly. But Yoona didnt give up. She moved from the chair to the bed, and sat beside Jonghyun. “Oppa...”

“Dont do your aegyo, Im Yoona... You know I’m weak of that...” Jonghyun warned her, while still busy with his guitar.

“Do it oppa... do it...”

“Im Yoona!”

“Oppa...”

“Arasseo. Arasseo.” Jonghyun sighed and placed his guitar. Yoona clapped happily as she saw her aegyo always worked for him. “Teach me!”

Yoona nodded happily and demonstrated the Gwiyomi. “See? It’s easy, oppa...”

“Yeah...” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “I’ll do it later after I mastered it...”

“Mastered...” Yoona chuckled. “Ah! How if you did it at KBS Gag Concert, oppa? Since you said that you’ll filming it tomorrow... I already did it at the latest episode. Cmon oppa it will be fun to watch you... Fans will be very happy and of course, I’m the happiest one, seeing Burning did the Gwiyomi by himself on the stage”

“Wont it became too obvious for public about us?”

“But Gwiyomi is always be the trending act... Many idols sometimes did it... Please oppa...”

Jonghyun looked at her and sighed. “Dont expect too much, Yoona. Sometimes my mind got error...”

 

 

Yya! What’s wrong with him! He did the same like me, but he didnt do the Gwiyomi parts... Yya! Lee Jong Hyun! You already promised! Why you betrSuddenly her phone was ringing a ktalk notif. She opened it in a hurry.

 

My BurningPanda : Can I guess? Someone is in anger mode right now because I’m not doing the Gwiyomi...

SNSD Im Yoona : Know your fault!. Tsk. Liar.

My BurningPanda : Mian. I was being warned from manager hyung, since the people still freshly remembered about your act on the stage last week, so they’ll find it oblivious if I do the SAME. THE EXACTLY SAME. Especially at the Gwiyomi parts... That’s why I didnt do it. For our good, Yoona...

My Burning Panda : But here’s for you...

My BurningPanda sent a video

 

Yoona opened in a hurry and a smile formed on her lips and became a wide smile when she watched the video that Jonghyun sent her. It was a video, maybe it was taken when Gag Concert’s breaktime, of Jonghyun did a Gwiyomi alone, while Yonghwa and Minhyuk laughed behind him. Maybe Jungshin was the one who recorded Jonghyun, because the camera is shaky during filming. It must be he’s holding his laughter... Yoona thought since she found that even she, herself, couldnt stop smiling so widely when she watched Jonghyun did a Gwiyomi EXTREMELY CUTE. Aigoo... he really knew how to fulfill his promise in a better way... And I almost angry again... My smart boyfriend... Yoona smiled while typing the reply.

 

SNSD Im Yoona : Are you trying to make me dying of happiness because you’re very very very very cute????? ;p

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : You’re much cute. Not angry anymore?

SNSD Im Yoona : No. If you came here after the show ended and brought me some chocolates. I’m dying to eat it... >.<

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Chocolates... and also ice creams right? Arasseo, love. Wait me.

SNSD Im Yoona : sure... My Gwiyomi boys XD :*

 

Yoona smiled happily while kept looking at her phone. I love you, ppabo...

 

 


 

Mid-February 2013. SM Building.

 

Yoona who was discussing to have a lunch with Yuri after done with the practicing, looked at her phone when it’s ringing.

 

My BurningPanda : Busy right now?

SNSD Im Yoona : Anii. Wae?

My BurningPanda : Let’s have a lunch together.

SNSD Im Yoona : CINCCA??? I’m at SM. Where r u?

My BurningPanda : Already at our favorite restaurant. I’m with my one of fellow’s management.

SNSD Im Yoona : AH! Sure! I’ll go right now! And I’m with Yul unnie too.

My BurningPanda : Arasseo. Drive safely, love.

 

“Unnie, you dont mind if we’re having a lunch with Jonghyun too?” Yoona asked.

“Nevermind. Since it’s Jonghyunnie and I’m already very hungry. Kaja.”

 

 

 

Itaewon. Santorini’s Greek Restaurant. Private Room.

“Oppa!” Yoona, who was the first that entered the room, greet her boyfriend happily. “Oh! Annyeonghaseyo...” she bowed when she noticed that Jonghoon was there. “Yul unnie!!!” she turned her head to find Yuri, who was late to enter because she just went straight to toilet when they arrived. Yuri came after Yoona and looks surprised when she saw who’s the one with Jonghyun.

“Aah... that’s why you said that you came with your fellowmate... not a bandmate...” Yoona said after they greet each other and took a seat. She sat beside Jonghyun while Yuri sat beside Jonghoon.

“Jonghoon and I just came from music store and decided to take a lunch first...”

“And he said that he wont eat until he texted his girlfriend first...” Jonghoon continued and smiled. “And fortunately Yuri ssi came, so I wont be the third wheel here...” he smiled to Yuri.

Yoona held her smile when she saw Yuri just nodded shyly. Yul-unnie... do you think that I and our members didnt know about you...? She was holding her smile when she realised that Jonghyun was looking at her.

“Wae?” Jonghyun mouthed the words, while Jonghoon and Yuri were busily eating.

Yoona tilted her head, signalled the two people in front of them. Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows, seems like didnt get what was Yoona tried to tell him. Yoona grabbed her phone and typed something and showed it to Jonghyun quietly under the table.

 

Yul unnie is a fan of him...

 

“Aaah...” Jonghyun nodded without voice and smiled. He then looked at two people, who was eating awkwardly infront of them. He took Yoona’s phone and typed something fastly.

 

Ask Jonghoon, who is his favorite member in SNSD.

 

Yoona raised her eyebrows and looked at Jonghyun, but Jonghyun just smiled and nodded firmly, told her to do it.

“Mm... Jonghoon ssi...” Yoona finally spoke out, made Yuri and Jonghoon looked at her. “Who’s your favorite member in SNSD?”

“Ddeh??” Jonghoon looks surprised with Yoona’s sudden question. He glanced at Jonghyun but Jonghyun was munching his foods and while smiling to Jonghoon. “All of SNSD members are beautiful...” he said shyly.

“Kamsahamnida...” Yoona and Yuri said in unison. “But, is there someone among SNSD that matched with your ideal type?” Yoona continued to ask him.

Jonghoon sipped his water anxiously. “Well... uhm... My ideal type... maybe matched with Yuri ssi...”

“OH CINCCA???” Yoona asked surprisedly. She glanced at Yuri and found that her sister looks so blushed when she said thanks to Jonghoon. “Cincca? Yuri unnie?? Wae?”

“Jonghoon’s ideal type is someone who’s easygoing, had a nice smile and can sing and play music together with him...” Jonghyun spoke out while munching his foods nonchalantly.

“Then do you mean, Yul-unnie had the nicest smile among us?” Yoona asked.

“Ddeh...” Jonghoon answered, a bit shy. “And she played piano very well...”

Yoona giggled when she saw Jonghoon and Yuri even couldnt look at each other because of shyness.

“How about Yuri noona’s ideal type?” this time is Jonghyun’s turn to ask Yuri.

“Jonghyun-ah...” Yuri grimaced at Jonghyun, looks even more blushed, but Jonghyun kept his innocent facial expression.

“Yul unnie love someone who has a nice smile too. And a calm guy.” Yoona answered, since Yuri even couldnt stop being shy. “And she really really interested to learn guitar nowadays...” she grinned and glanced at Jonghoon.

“Yya... Yoona...”

“Guitar?” Jonghoon looked at Yuri. “Why?”

“Uhm... it’s interesting...” Yuri answered, although she still looks a bit shy. “I didnt know how to play it, and at first, Seohyun learned it. And she became the best guitarist among us... and next Taeyeon unnie... and suddenly after Yoona became Jonghyun’s girlfriend, she even beats Seohyun and became the best guitarist among SNSD... and when they played, they looks so cool...”

“Aah...” Jonghoon nodded. “Do you think guitarist is cool, Yuri ssi?”

“Ddeh... But I wont say anything about Jonghyunnie and Yongseobang, since they had their own fans from my sisters...”

“Then that’s why you want to learn it?”

“Ddeh.” Yuri nodded. “Is it difficult, Jonghoon ssi?”

 

 

“Look at unnie...” Yoona whispered while Yuri and Jonghoon were busily talking in front of them. “Look at her eyes...”

“What’s wrong with her eyes?” Jonghyun asked innocently.

“That’s what you called sparkled-eyes...” Yoona said blissfully while looking at them.

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows while looking at them and turned back to Yoona. “I dont know... well, maybe it’s because I only can get my attention to only someone’s...”

“Who?”

“You...”

 

 


 

Blind Love Composing...

“Finish with the lyric?” Yonghwa, who just entered Jonghyun’s room, looked at the notes that Jonghyun was writing at. Since morning, Jonghyun already busy in writing the lyric for their next album title.

“Yeah...” Jonghyuns stretched his body and placed his guitar to the stand. “I think the lyric is suitable for us...”

“US? Please dont tell me that you wrote something like love between two men...”

 “Eiy... I even couldnt imagine it, hyung. Dont talk nonsense, or else I’ll vomit...” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “I mean, this lyric is suitable for us, and our girlfriends...” he said and offered a paper that contained of the new song and lyric.

Yonghwa read the lyric while humming it based on the music notes that Jonghyun wrote. He stopped in the middle and looked at Jonghyun. “Our destination is in a fog...” he mumbled the part once again. “Yeah... right...” he nodded in agreement. “Jonghie, our relationship with our girlfriends seems a bit pathetic... Yes. Our future relationship...”

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun nodded. “I was thinking realistic, that’s why I wrote it down...” he said and his face turned a bit gloomy. “Actually hyung, I kept thinking, for how long we will do this kind of relationship?

Yonghwa took a deep breath and lied down on Jonghyun’s bed. “Yeah. I was thinking the same. That’s why I wrote that Greedy Man... How I want to have a normal relationship... I mean, I’m happy with this. But for how long I can stand still to do the fake act that there’s nothing special between me and Hyun... Why we couldnt do a normal way in our relationship...? Eventhough we can persuade the SM’s president, since Han Seung Ho Daphaenim didnt mind if we have a girlfriend, but the most important one is... public’s reaction...”

“Maybe you will gain more fans, who was happy when you two in relationship, but at the same time, you two can gained a lot of antis too, for sure...” Jonghyun sighed. “Life is hard...”

“Yeah... life is hard...” Yonghwa mumbled. “But Jonghie, I think we can bear it, as long as me and Hyun, you and Yoona, always be the next to each other, always supported each other, and kept our love at each other no matter what happened in future...” Yonghwa tried to think in positive way.

“Look at the end of lyric... That’s what my heart told me. I’ll always love her no matter what, hyung. Although our destination is in fog, I think we can bear it and passed it... as long as we still together...”

“Yeah. You’re right...” Yonghwa smiled. “And now you made me suddenly missed Hyun so bad. I should call her now.” Yonghwa suddenly got up. “And Jonghie, this is a very nice song. I’m proud of you, dongsaeng. And Yoona will love it too... Oh actually for sure, she always love all about you...” He grinned before he left the room.

 

 

 


 

annyeong guys ^^

first, I'm apologizing for this chapter. T.T if it's not the update that you're anticipating for T_T

i'm very sorry.

 the story will continue in chapt 32, guys... i'm very sorry. and... i already finished the next chapt. i promise i'll update it very soon. maybe tomorrow night. ^^

sorry for this chapt, and my english T__T

and of course ALWAYS THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY DEAREST SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, UPVOTERS AND REMINDERS FOR UPDATING KE KE KE ~ ^^

and as usual, if you have suggests, critics, feedbacks, etc please tell me or comment if u dont mind ^^

well. then see you next chapt very very soon ^^