Chapter 25 - Family

Cherry Blossoming

SM’s Waiting Room. Resting Time Before Ending.

Jonghyun was chatting with SM’s family as usual since they already performed and waiting for the ending. Actually at the same time, he waited for Yoona, she must have a break too that time since the show already near the ending. They were chatting happily together when Yoona finally entered the room.

Oh!! He was here!! Yoona noticed that Jonghyun was sitting between Changmin and Kyuhyun, and being gathered by the other members. Aish! I’m still angry with him! But look! He even just laughed around with oppas... did he really care with me? She tried to ignore Jonghyun and sat on the other couch.

Everyone became quiet when they noticed Yoona entered the room. For first reason, because they already know that Jonghyun and Yoona are a couple now and they anticipated something between them, and the second reason is because Yoona shown a deadly mood since beginning. And no one dare enough to ask her.

“What’s wrong with her?” Kyuhyun mouthed the words to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just grimaced and approached Yoona. Everyone, even the staffs paid full attention to them, since they felt there’s something strange between these two. Something strange for a newly couple.

Jonghyun stand in front of Yoona, who just sat on the couch while busy—actually pretend to be busy—with her phone. “Can I talk with you somewhere?”

Yoona didnt reply his words. She kept staring at her phone. What do you want to talk! I’m mad and dont want to have a talk with you!

Jonghyun sighed when he saw Yoona just ignored him. Seems like I have to deal it here... He then sat beside Yoona and faced her, although Yoona still didnt take a look at him. “Angry with me?” he asked softly. Actually his voice was so soft but since the room is quiet, so everyone still can heard it.

OF COURSE I’M ANGRY WITH YOU! Yoona yelled in her mind. But she still closed and tapped randomly at her phone.

“Actually what happened with them?” Kyuhyun, who watched them quietly, whispered to Donghae.

“Seems like Jonghyun was rejecting an MC’s offer even he knew the other MC is Yoona...” Donghae whispered back. “I asked Minhyuk just now...”

Jonghyun kept staring at Yoona. “Im Yoona...” he called Yoona once again, tried to get Yoona’s attention.

What??? What do you want to say after you rejected being an MC along with me! She tapped her screen phone angrily.

“Why you treated your phone badly... Burst out your anger to me, not to your phone...” Jonghyun said softly and took the phone from Yoona, before Yoona treated it worst. “Cmon, let out your anger to me...”

“For what? It even didnt matter for you if I’m angry or not.... After all, it still ended with you rejected that offer...” Yoona replied coldly.

Jonghyun sighed. It’s very hard to deal with girl’s heart when they were angry... especially if she’s the one that I loved... “That’s why I’m waiting here for you... Since I couldnt do anything else...”

“YOU CAN!!” Yoona burst out her anger. “You could accept the offer that time! You even stubbornly rejected it even when I begged to you! What did your wish actually? Are you happy to see me with other guys, not with you??? You didnt have any interests to be with me??”

“Andwae... How come I have such a thought like that...” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “You know, if I accept that offer and made a stupid mistake during MCing, it will hurt my band’s pride. And I dont want it happened... That’s why I told Yonghwa hyung to accept the offer, so other people couldnt be your MC’s partner. As long as it’s my brother, I can trust him to stand beside you...” Jonghyun paused for a moment when he saw Yoona still kept silent. “You worried and even angry because I looks like didnt have any interests to be with you??? Dont you know how worthy you are for me??”

Yoona bite her lip anxiously. Why he always had a reasonable reason whenever I was angry with him, that made me lost my anger... Yes, I know it’s reasonable... My brain finally can work properly... It will be a fatal mistake if he forced himself to be an MC for the first time in a big show such as Inkigayo, rather than Yongseobang... Although I believe he’ll do his best but who knows what will happen... And he didint want to take the risk... “Why...” she finally spoke out after a long silence. “Why you just explained about your reason now?”

“Because it will meaningless if I told you before. You might think that I just blurted a nonsense reason and still have a thought that I dont have any interest for being your MC’s partner, since you already mad at me... everything will become meaningless to explain... That’s why I was waiting until now...” he Yoona’s hair when he saw his girlfriend’s mood became better. “Mianhaeyo... for make you sad and angry... and for my stubborn’s decision...” he said softly. “And it didnt mean I left you alone. Didnt you notice? Even there’s Yonghwa hyung beside you, but I still watched you from backstage. I even didnt back to waiting room when you’re MC-ing. I just came here when it’s near breaktime...”

“You watched me??? But I didnt see you...” Yoona asked in surprised.

Jonghyun left out a little laugh. “It because you even didnt pay any attentions around you whenever you had a break. I guess you’re still in deadly mood that time...”

So he really watched me since I was on the stage...? Why he must acted like a truly gentleman like this... I mean, since I knew him, why he always acted as a gentleman and always successfully make me touched by his act... She finally looked at Jonghyun’s eyes. Her eyes was teary but she still endure it, she bites her lips without saying anything.

But seems like Jonghyun knew the meaning. He gently pulled Yoona and leaned her head on his chest. “Looks like you need a hug...” he whispered while hugging Yoona’s shoulder. He smiled when Yoona grabbed the shirt on his chest and held it tightly. “Mianhaeyo... Jeongmal mianhaeyo...”

“Dont you dare to reject me again, ppabo...” Yoona mumbled childishly on Jonghyun’s chest.

“Ara... I wont...” he released Yoona and smiled. “Hoo... daenghida...” he exhaled in relief when he saw Yoona’s face.

“Wae??” Yoona looks puzzled because Jonghyun suddenly broke the hug and looked at Yoona’s face.

“I’m afraid I’ll damage your makeup just now. I dont know how to fix it...” Jonghyun said innocently, made the others chuckled, even Yoona couldnt hold her laugh with her boyfriend’s blunt words. Aigoo cincca... How could I still angry with this guy...

“Ehm... If you still remember that we’re here... can you return Jonghyunnie to us?” Kyuhyun spoke out after he laughed. “He’s in the middle playing game with me...”

Yoona rolled her eyes to Kyuhyun. Actually he’s the one that borrowed my boyfriend... “Fine. Just go. I’ll have to be on stage now before it reached the ending...”

Jonghyun smiled and help her to stand. He caressed Yoona’s cheek and smiled. “See you at ending stage.”

“Ddeh...” Yoona smiled back. She waved before she left the room when a staff came to call her.

 

 

 

Backstage. After Ending Stage Inkigayo.

Yoona smiled happily when she walked down from the stage and saw that Jonghyun was waiting for him, since he walked down first before Yoona. She approached Jonghyun and grinned widely. “What was that cheer for?” she asked, because when all of the guests were gathering at the stage for the ending, she turned her head to search him and Jonghyun did a hwaiting gesture for her. It made Yoona couldnt hold her blissful smile at the stage. Hopefully fans wont notice us because we did too much eye-contact that time... even when we walked down from the stage...

Jonghyun grimaced and scracthed his head. “Mianhaeyo... It’s my fault. I even didnt give you a cheer since beginning... That’s why I did it just now... although it’s already too late...”

“I got such an innocent boyfriend...” Yoona giggled. “At least, you still did a cheer for me... Gomawo...”

“Jonghyun-ah! OH?” Sunhwa, who just greet Jonghyun, looks surprised when she saw Yoona was standing right beside Jonghyun. She gave Yoona a cold looks right away and decided to ignore her. She turned to Jonghyun and flashed a nice smile. “I bought your Robot Album. Can u sign on it?”

What’s wrong with this woman? She even didnt reply my smile... Cincca... what an old hag! Yoona grumbled in her mind. And what did she call for my boyfriend?? Jonghyun-ah??? Jonghyun-AH?????

At that time, CN Blue other members, saw that situation. Minhyuk and Jungshin elbowed Yongwa to make an action. Yonghwa nodded and approached them. “Oh, Sunhwa ssi. You bought our album?” he asked, pretending to be surprised.

“Ah... ddeh, Yonghwa ssi.” Sunhwa looks surprised with Yonghwa’s sudden appearance. “I’m about to ask for your sign...”

“Wah! It’s our honor. Come with us, Sunhwa ssi. We’ll sign it for you...” Yonghwa flashed a fake smile and took the CD without waiting for Sunhwa’s reaction. He gave Jonghyun a wink before he headed to their waiting room.

“Ah... ddeh...” Sunhwa didnt have other choices than followed Yonghwa. Although she’s a bit disappointed because actually she only want to talk with Jonghyun. She bowed to Jonghyun before she followed the other members.

Oh... thanks God! I almost faced a deadly situation... Jonghyun exhaled in relief after Sunhwa left them. Actually he felt so anxious at the time Sunhwa came to him and seems like she ignored Yoona. Thanks to hyung and my dongsaengs...

“You know, I really love your brothers...” Yoona mumbled happily while holding Jonghyun’s arm. If only they didnt make that woman stay away from my boyfriend, I’ll kick her for sure right away...

Jonghyun looked at Yoona and smiled. “You really love them? Woah. It hurts my heart. You never said that you REALLY loved me... but you said it for them...”

Yoona giggled. “I dont want to say it for you now... You forgot? You just made me angry a while ago ppabo...”

“Aaah...” Jonghyun grimaced and scratched his hairs. “So, right now, you love my brothers more than me...” he pouted. He then held Yoona’s hands and brought her to nearest room. Seems like no one used that room, since there’s no sign on the door.

“Wae???” Yoona looks puzzled with Jonghyun’s sudden act.

Jonghyun didnt answer her. He closed the door and leaned his body on it. Prevent if others people to open the door. He pulled Yoona and hugged her waist. “I really love you... Dont you want to say it for me too?”

Yoona felt that her cheeks were totally blushed right now, since Jonghyun’s face was so close with her. But she still get a hold on herself. “Yya! How if people saw us here...”

“They can’t open this door since I’m leaning on it...” Jonghyun smirked. “Dont you want to say it for me too?”

“No.” Yoona stuck out her tongue. She was enjoying to tease Jonghyun, who looks a bit depressed since she told him that she loved his brothers more than him.

“Cincca?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. He tightened his arm on Yoona’s waist, made Yoona squealed a little because of surprised. He leaned his face closer and smiled. “Let me see how’s your answer after this...” he said huskily and pecked on Yoona’s lips. He giggled when he saw Yoona was surprised and looks so blushed. “Well, do you really love me or not?”

Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s chest shyly. “Well... I—“ but her words became interrupted by a phone’s ringing. They both sighed when they realised that their phone was both ringing. And it’s from their manager. “Oppa, Looks like we have to go now...”

Jonghyun grimaced and released Yoona. “I think so. I’m afraid they’ll scold us if we stay here anylonger...”

“Ddeh...” Yoona nodded and followed Jonghyun. But before Jonghyun opened the door, she grabbed Jonghyun’s blazer and tiptoed her feet then gave a peck on Jonghyun’s lips too. “I really really love you too, Lee Jong Hyun...” she whispered to Jonghyun’s ears after she did the kiss and left the room, without waiting for Jonghyun. It made Jonghyun smiled happily. Cincca that girl... How could she look so beautiful even when she embarassed like that... Well... that’s her charm... and that’s why I love her...

 


 

Two Days Later. After MBC Gayo Daejun. CN Blue’s Dorm.

“Odiga?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Yonghwa was walking out from his room while wearing a black coat and jeans. “We just back from schedule and you already want to go again...”

“You know, I was going crazy because SNSD didnt attend any of these Daejun shows. And it makes me desperately want to meet Hyun~ since they already in Korea...” Yonghwa explained. “Good for you. You still met Yoona at KBS before...”

Yes... But I still missed her so much... Fortunately they already back from Japan. Since Yoona took a late flight than the other members because she had to be an MC at KBS before. “How about our plan at year-end?”

“I already asked Hyun, and even her parents. And they let us to go. Now, we’re waiting for you two... Did you already ask Yoona?”

“Not yet.” Jonghyun shook his head. “You know she’s easily to get panic. And I dont want to disturb her since she was still doing her schedules...”

“Then you should ask her now. Since they already have a free time...”

“Arasseo. Let me call her to meet first...” Jonghyun stood up and entered his room. “Ddehh!” he replied when Yonghwa bid a farewell to him from outside. He then took his phone and started to call Yoona. “Oh. Annyeong. Odiga?” he asked as soon as Yoona pick up the phone.

“Yya! Is it your first words for your girlfriend after we didnt meet for few days???” Yoona nagged through the phone. “I’m at dorm, wae?”

Jonghyun laughed. “Are you busy right now?”

“No. I'm just playing Marble with Sooyoung right now. Wae, oppa?”

“Can we meet?”

“SURE!!!” Yoona looked so enthusiastic. “You know, I already waited for this invitation...”

“Mian...” Jonghyun giggled. “I just back from Daejun since this morning, that’s why I just called you now. Then, I’ll pick you up in an hour...”

“Arasseo, oppa...”

“Oh, and Yoona!” Jonghyun said before he hung up the phone. “Send my apologize to Sooyoung since I was disturbing her games...”

“Arasseo, I’ll tell it to Soo.... See you...”

 

 

“Wae? Wae? Why you mentioned my name in your conversation with my Jonghyun?” Sooyoung asked as Yoona ended the call.

“My Jonghyun...” Yoona grumbled and slapped Sooyoung’s back. “He sent an apologize for you because he asked me to go out now, for disturbing our games...”

“He’s my Jonghyun too...” Sooyoung stubbornly said. “Aigoo... tell him... anything for him...” Sooyoung said shamelessly made Yoona rolled her eyes and got up to her wardrobe, left that crazy fangirl of Jonghyun.

 

 

 

Basement Parking Area.

“Where will we go?” Yoona asked when she entered Jonghyun’s car.

 “Are you doing a revenge on me?” Jonghyun asked while he’s starting to drive.

“Wae?” Yoona looks didnt understand.

“It’s your first words for your boyfriend when you met after few days?”

Yoona giggled as she heard that Jonghyun copied her words before. She leaned her body closer and kissed Jonghyun’s right cheek. “Happy now?”

“So much.” Jonghyun smiled while still looking at the road. “How’s your schedules in Japan?”

“So far so good...” Yoona replied. “Well, you didnt answer my question. Where will we go?”

“Your parent’s home.”

“BWOH?????” Yoona squealed. “WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, OPPA????”

“Your parent’s home.” Jonghyun repeated his words once again. As I expected... It’s right that I didnt ask her before... Even right now she looks so panic although she still didnt know what I was doing...

“STOP THE CAR!! TALK TO ME FIRST!!”

Jonghyun followed Yoona’s order since he saw her girlfriend looks very shocked right now. He parked his car infront of convenience store. Since there’s no spot to stop than that place.

“Explain it!”

Jonghyun took a deep breath. “Stay calm, first. I didnt want to do something that made you shock or surprised...”

“You already made me shock and surprised now! Tell me!”

“Well... I know you didnt have any schedules for this year-end... I already asked it to Hyungsoonim...” Jonghyun started to explain.

“AND??”

“And... Since I dont know did you already have a plan to spend your free time with your family or not... So, I want to ask them first.”

“FOR WHAT?? You can ask me! We wont have any holidays for this year-end. Maybe we’ll only stay at home since Appa and Unnie just back from Thailand not so long ago!”

“Ah... that’s why I still have to ask them something...”

“WHAT’S THAT THING??? OPPAAA... why you looks so mysterious right now!” Yoona nagged. I really want to die because of curious right now...

Jonghyun chuckled and Yoona’s hairs. “Calm down first, Yoona. I just want to meet them, first. Or... you dont like this idea? That I want to meet your family?”

Aish! Of course I want! I should introduce you to my Appa and Unnie since you’re my officially boyfriend right now. But not so sudden like this... “Ppabo! Of course I want you to meet them...”

“Then, let just meet. Dont you happy if I was the one who take the initiate to meet with your family??”

“Oppa...” Yoona almost cried because she knew Jonghyun was hiding something from her. It’s impossible for him suddenly want to meet my family... Andwae! And he said he want to ask something!! “Oppa, tell me first what do you want to ask them??”

“You’ll hear it when we arrived...” Jonghyun smiled. “Can we go now?”

“Not until you tell me first!” Yoona nagged.

“Then you wont hear it forever, unless I finally met with them...” Mianhaeyo. But I had to ask them first. My Dad always taught me like that... “So, if we’re on deal right now, can you ask your family is it okay to visit them right now?”

Actually what was your plan???? Yoona sighed. Seems like it wont affect for him even if I begged crazily now... “I can’t believe this... cincca I can’t believe this...” she grumbled hopelessly while taking out her phone to call her sister. After a short talk, she ended the call.

“How?” Jonghyun asked.

“Dajukja...” Yoona copied CN Blue’s words weakly, which four of them always said before they went up to the stage. It means ‘let’s die together’. Jonghyun held his smile when he saw his girlfriend looks so desperated. He Yoona’s hair before he started to drive the car.

 

 

 

An Hour Later.

“Why you looked so anxious? It must be me, since I’m the one who will meet my girlfriend’s family...” Jonghyun squeezed Yoona’s hands when they were in elevator to head to Yoona’s unit.

“Aish! Dont talk to me!” Yoona coulndt erase her anxious expression since they arrived. “If you want to make me feels comfort, then just tell me what do you want to ask them!”

“You’ll know it later... Ah, did they know that I’ll come with you?”

“Of course. I dont want to make people shocked so suddenly, you know...” Yoona said sarcastically and gave him a glare. Jonghyun just smiled calmly towards her act.

They arrived at the home. Yoona pressed the bell button since she didnt know the new passcode. In a second, they can heard, someone rush off to the door in a hurry and opened it. A beautiful woman, that surely Yoona’s elder sister, greet them in surprised. Although she already knew that Yoona will come with Jonghyun, but she still couldnt hide her surprised and happy expression.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jong Hyun imnida...” Jonghyun greet and bowed politely. Seems like she has the same age with my first noona... he thought and smiled back when Yoona’s sister gave him a warm smile.

“Ddeh. I already heard about you from Yoongie...” Yoona’s sister chuckled when she saw Yoona face was blushed. “Come in, kids.” She let two of them to enter.

They all sat on the couch when a middle-age man entered the living room. Oh. It must be her father. Jonghyun stood up immediately and greet him.

“Oh... I couldnt believe that CN Blue’s guitarist who also Jang Dong Gun’s son was on my home...” Yoona’s Dad patted Jonghyun’s shoulder and laughed. He then sat on the couch, beside Yoona’s sister. “I was surprised when Yoona suddenly called us that she will bring her boyfriend here...”

“Even I was surprised with him too, Appa...” Yoona mumbled but fortunately no one can heard her.

“Sorry for disturbing you so sudden, Sir.” Jonghyun apologized politely.

“Aniiya. You didnt disturb us at all. We’re happy that you’re here...” Yoona’s sister waved her hands. “Right, Appa?”

“Sure.” Yoona’s Dad nodded. “It has been a long time since I heard Yoona had a boyfriend...” he laughed when he saw Yoona was pouting.

“Now, let’s have a dinner first. Before it’s already too late.” Yoona’s sister clapped. “I already prepared it for you.”

 

 

 

 

“You know, Appa likes him...” Yoona’s elder sister said when she and Yoona were still on the kitchen, prepared for the dessert. While Jonghyun and Yoona’s dad were talking at the living room, and sometimes they laughed upon something.

“Ara...” Yoona replied while sometimes she took a glance to the living room and exhaled in relief when she saw that Jonghyun and his Dad even cracked some jokes and laughed happily.

“Then, why you look so anxious?? I noticed it since you arrived. I mean, I think it because you worried for him, since it’s his first meeting with Appa and me. But you still had that looks even when we saw it together that Appa already accepted him well...”

“It’s because he said he want to talk something with Appa and you, unnie...” Yoona grimaced. “And I dont have any ideas what will he talk about...”

“OMO!! OMO!!” Her sister almost squealed but fortunately  she still can controlled her voice. “Omo! He want to talk formally with us? Does he mean that he want to propose you????”

“Unnie! Aniiya!! What are you talking about!!” Yoona denied it quickly. “It’s impossible!” Although it’s impossible but Unnie’s words made me feel more and more anxious right now... Aish!

“Wae? It’s possible unless he said that he’ll marry you sooner! Then, what else? Dont tell me that you’re pregn—“

“UNNIE!!” Yoona covered her sister’s mouth to prevent her continued her words. She looks so blushed. “Aish!!!! Dont talk nonsense!!!! I even can’t imagine it!!!!”

“Aigoo... seems like you didnt experience it yet. Aigoo... what an innocent couple...” her sister said blissfully. “Oh cincca, You found a best boyfriend, Yoong. I really like him...”

“Unnie!! Stop this topic, please...” Yoona begged. How can Unnie talked about this casually... Oh cincca... I already feel very very embarassed even just to talk about it...

“Arasseo...” her sister giggled when she saw Yoona looks so red because of embarrassment. “Then, what else that he will talk about?”

“That’s why I looked so anxious, unnie! He even didnt want to tell me first!” Yoona grumbled and took the plates of fruits and walked to the living room, followed by her sister.

“Jonghyun-ah...” Yoona’s sister suddenly spoke after all of them were sitting on the couch. They already dropped the honorific since they were having a dinner and she’s the one who suggested it first. “Yoona told me that you have something to talk about to us...?”

AISH! What’s wrong with my unnie! Why she spoke so bluntly like that!! Yoona gave her sister a glare but her sister just grinned innocently.

“Ah, ddeh, noona. Actually I want to ask something... Or maybe it looks like a permit...”

“Permit???? Oppa, what are you talking about!!!!” Yoona shook Jonghyun’s arm panicky, but Jonghyun just smiled at her and turned back to her Dad and sister.

“What kind of permit?”

Here we go... “I heard that Yoona will spend her days-off at year-end here with you, Sir, Noona. That’s why, I want to ask your permit, Forgive me if I’m being too straight but can I borrow her that time?”

“Where do you want to go with her??” Yoona’s sister asked curiously.

“Busan...”

“BUSAN????” Yoona and her sister asked in surprise. Actually Yoona was squealing when she heard Jonghyun’s reply. “Oppa... BUSAN???”

“Ddeh. Busan. This is what I meant. I want to ask your permit, Sir and Noona, if I can bring her to Busan... to meet my family... If you dont mind... And I’m very sorry for my rude request...”

Yoona’s Dad and her sister still looks in surprised. They looked at each other, seems like they were communicating through their eyes. “Did your family knew about you and Yoona?” asked her Dad.

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun nodded firmly. “They already knew...”

“Then, it’s ok for us...” her Dad said. “Dont mind us. Yoona always visited us everytime she want since we lived here. So, it didnt matter if she’ll spend her days off in other places...”

“Ddeh, Jonghyun-ah. Just go with her...” Yoona’s sister gave him a smile. “You’re so polite. You came here and ask us directly about our permit...”

“Kamsahamnida, noona, Sir...” Jonghyun bowed thankfully. “Forgive me for this sudden request...”

“Nevermind...” Yoona’s Dad laughed. “I’m happy with this news too... You’re so brave to ask our permit, and it’s a very good manner. It’s rare to see a daughter’s boyfriend come to ask parent’s permit like this.” He patted Jonghyun’s shoulder and smiled. Jonghyun bowed thankfully once again.

“You! I want to talk with you!” Yoona suddenly spoke out, seems like she finally aware from his shock. She held Jonghyun’s arm. “Appa, unnie, I’m sorry but I want to talk with him first.”

“Sure...” his Dad and sister replied while holding their smile when Yoona dragged Jonghyun to a room in a hurry.

 

 

 

They entered a room with a pink colored wallpaper. Seems like it was Yoona’s room. There’s a poster of her on the wall, and even SNSD’s poster. Yoona closed the door and faced Jonghyun. “WHAT IS THIS???” she asked with low voice since she knew that her sister might eavesdropped them from outside.

“As I said before, I want to bring you to Busan. Because you’ll meet with my parents formally. So I have to meet your parents formally at first too and ask their permit to bring you there.” Jonghyun explained. “It’s the way that Busan’s Namja acted, Yoona...”

“You know, you made my heart almost stopped for beating!!” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm continously. “First, you made me shocked because you suddenly want to meet my family. Second, you dont want to tell me what was your plan. Third, you said that you want to ask me to go to Busan, TO MEET YOUR PARENTS??? Dont you know I almost die because of surpised and shock right now!!”

“Arasseo. Mian. Mian.” Jonghyun held Yoona’s hands. “I’m very sorry, Yoona. Cinccaryo. I didnt mean to make you feel like that... I just... I just want to do it properly and with your parent’s permit... It’s for our good, too...” he said softly and caressed Yoona’s cheek. He leaned closer and hugged her. “Mianhaeyo...”

“You... You’re really serious about your words before?” Yoona asked weakly in Jonghyun’s hug. “You want me to meet with your family?”

“Ddeh. If I’m not serious, how could I end here and even asked a permit to your family...” Jonghyun said softly and kissed her top of head. “So, do you accept my request?”

“But you know, it’s not easy for a girl to meet her boyfriend’s family... It different with you to meet my family, since a guy is easily to get rid off his nervous feeling than a girl...” Yoona mumbled.

“Ara... I know it’s not easy. But I’ll be with you all that time. Beside... well... it’s true that they’re my family, but soon, they will be your family too, what are you worrying for, hm?” Jonghyun said nicely.

Yoona felt her cheeks was fully blushed when she heard Jonghyun’s sweet words. Aish... why he had to say it out... Of course I hope that they will be my... my... my family too... but it feels so embarrassed when he said about it... Omo... “Arasseo. I want...” she said and burried her face on Jonghyun’s chest. Who’s girl didnt want to meet with her boyfriend’s parents? Of course I want... but you just couldnt help your nerve and anxious feeling, right?... But... Well... Since he promised he’ll always beside me... then I think I didnt have anything to worry... Fighting, Im Yoona...

Jonghyun smiled as he heard Yoona’s answer. He tightened his hug and whispered. “Gomawo...” his smile became wider when he felt Yoona was nodding on his chest.

 

 

 

“Appa, you know, your words was funny when you send them until the front door...” Yoona’s sister said when Yoona and Jonghyun finally left after they spent few hours in there.

“Wae? On which parts?”

“When you said ‘please take care of my daughter, son.’ Omo... Why I feel like I was watching a wedding?”

Yoona’s dad laughed. “What should I do? I couldnt help but say it out. You know, I like him. He’s a good guy. He’s very kind, polite and humble. And he’s really well mannered. I even surprised when he asked our permit. There’s no many guys will do the same thing for that situation. He’s still so young but he knew how to be a real namja...”

Yoona’s sister giggled. “Well... I like him too, Appa. Seems like uri Yoongie found a good boyfriend...”

“You’re right. I really hope the best for them...”

“Ddeh, Appa. Me too...”

 

***

 

"So, when will we go?" Yoona asked when Jonghyun stopped his car at the parking area at SNSD's Apartment.

"Next afternoon. We'll go by car. Mian. I dont think it's safe for us to go by plane or train. We'll go with Yonghwa hyung and Hyungsoonim..."

"Oh??? Hyunnie will come too??"

"Ddeh." Jonghyun nodded. "She didnt tell you?"

"No..." Yoona shook her head. "Maybe because she's too shy and afraid if we'll . Well, I'll ask her later." Yoona took off her seatbelt. She was going to out from the car when Jonghyun stopped her. "Wae? You wont send me until the dorm?"

"Of course I will. But I had something to do first. Since I coulndt do that in front of your door's dorm..." He leaned closer and kissed Yoona's lips for a moment. " You know, I really miss you..." he said when he released the kiss.

"And if you planned to send me until the door..." Yoona said while taking a tissue, although she still smiled blissfully after that kiss. "Watch out for your lips, first." she wiping Jonghyun's lip gently and showed the tissue to him. There was a pink mark on that tissue, from Yoona's lipstick.

Jonghyun laughed a little. "Then, since we have so much tissues, I think it doesnt matter to do it again..." he teased Yoona.

"AISH! MOLLA!!" Yoona stuck out her tongue and walked out from the car before Jonghyun saw that she's being more blushed.

Jonghyun followed her out from the car while still laughing. "You know, I really like when you were blushing... It's so cute..." he grinned and held Yoona's hands towards the elevator. "Do we need a tissue before we enter this?" he asked in front of elevator. Yoona slapped him with blushed face, made Jonghyun laughed once again.

 

 


 

annyeong guys ^^

well... i know this is not so goood chapter. mianhae T.T

and i know i was kinda late to update it. you know, it's because a sudden news in the morning.

CN BLUE WILL HOLD A BLUEMOON CONCERT IN MY COUNTRY. YEAYYYY FINALLY!!!!! you know, how happy I was...

please wished for me so I can get a ticket for that concert. i'm afraid it will sold out soon since there's already a preordered limited sale only for special members and i'm not a member T.T so I really really hope i still can get the ticket at the offcial ticket sale on 19th august. and hopefully there wont be any sudden schedule at 19th oct so I can attend their concert. woahhh... BURNING JONGHIE INFRONT OF MY EYES!!! YEAYYY!!!

and i'm very happy since I got many kind friends through this ff that really really kind offered a help and even promised to go along to watch the concert together, since I'm not too familier with the city that the concert will hold at. WOAH. IT SERIOUSLY A BIG HELP FOR ME. THANK YOU GUYS T__T *crying of happiness*

 

and as usual, please let me know about your comment ^^ critic^^ suggestion ^^ anything ^^

AND OF COURSE THANK YOU VERY MUCH WITH MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, MY LOVELY READERS, COMMENT,S AND OF COURSE UPVOTED. AND YOU WHO ALWAYS REMIND ME TO UPDATE THE STORY ^^

see you next chapt guys ^^