Chapter 21 - Few More Steps

Cherry Blossoming

Yoona woke up with an excited feeling. When he will pick me up? She grabbed her phone to check if there’s any message from Jonghyun. Oh??? Why there’re so many missed calls from him? She opened two messages in a hurry that Jonghyun sent for her.

 

BurningJjong^^ : Yoona. Mianhaeyo. I had to go to Japan right now with my member. There’s some problems with our Album. Jeongmal mianhaeyo. Right now, I’m already at Gimpo. I wanted to call you but seems like you still didnt awake yet. – 5 AM

BurningJjong^^ : Mianhaeyo. Jeongmal. - 5.15 AM

 

“BWUOYAAA!!!” Yoona yelled frustratedly and threw her phone. I WOKE UP WITH A VERY EXCITED FEELING AND IT JUST RUINED IN A SECOND!!!! JONGHYUN PPABO!!!!

“Is it your recent habit? Yelling everytime?” Yuri asked as she entered the room because of Yoona’s voice.

“Don’t talk to me unnie. I’m not in good mood!” Yoona replied with no interest. Her face looked down.

“Aigoo... So you must be have a plan with Jonghyun, hm? And right now you just being disappointed because a sudden canceled...”

“How did you know??”

“Fifteen minutes ago, Seohyun had the same expression with you...” Yuri replied. “Actually what was your plan with Jonghyun today?”

“Molla! He even didnt tell me yet! And he already canceled this! So frustrating!” Yoona grumbled and back to lie down on her bed.

“Then if you really want to go, I bet you can. Jonghyun is not the only one asking you for a date today, right?”

“Aish... Ssiroo!” Yoona grumbled and burried her face on her Teddy Bear. I even didnt pay any attentions to other invitation... I just want to go with him... Jonghyun ppabo!!

Yuri looked at her and smiled. “How cute...” she mumbled.

 

 

 

“Is she angry...?” Jonghyun mumbled. They just arrived in Japan this morning and it’s already midnight. They’re still at recording studio right now because one of song that will include in Robot Album had some problems that’s why they had to record it once again. He looked at his phone anxiously because there’s no reply from Yoona since this morning. Jonghyun already called her but there’s no respond.

“Who is she?” Yonghwa suddenly interfered and sat beside Jonghyun. “Do you, by any chance, had to cancel your plan today too?”

“Bingo.” Jonghyun replied in despair.

“Is she angry? Well, Hyun is a bit disappointed at first but she can handle it...” Yonghwa said proudly. “You know, you and Yoona really have a strange relationship...”

“What is this again, hyung? And who said that she is Yoona?”

Yonghwa grinned. “Then, who else? Arasseo. I won’t say my opinion about you two, again. Seems like you already bored about this. But Jonghie, if you still close-minded about your relationship like now, you’ll regret it later...”

“Are you saying that you’re expecting something bad will happen to me?” Jonghyun glanced irritatedly.

“Aish! Of course not. I just tell you the fact...” Yonghwa patted Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Arasseo. Forget it first! We must started to record our parts.” He stood up and entered the recording studio.

You’ll regret it later... Yonghwa hyung is very strange. What will I regret? I even don’t do anything yet... Jonghyun looked at his phone once again and exhaled loudly. You even didnt answer my phone nor messages. She must felt very angry with me... Im Yoona... you knew that I’m not doing it on purpose...? You’re not the only one who felt disappointed about our canceled planning... But what must I do? This is about my music. My life. My life with my brothers, which must I placed it on my top priority right now... Mianhae...

 


 

SNSD’s Dorm.

“GOODNESS, IM YOONA! Just answer his call!!” Hyoyeon said frustratedly at Yoona when Yoona’s phone was ringing for the fifth time this night. It’s already third days that Yoona still ignored Jonghyun’s calls. And Jonghyun still didn’t give up to try to call Yoona everytime he had spare times. “Aren’t you being too rude with him? You already ignored him since he went to Japan, and you already knew that it because they had urgent problems that must they solved on their top priority...”

“Ara...” Yoona replied and glanced at her phone. I just understand that he didnt cancel our plan on purpose. And I just understand that he must went to Japan with s that day no matter what. But the point is, I dont want to talk with him on the phone. I knew if I answer his call, he’ll say apologize countless to me, because his texts always said like that. I just dont want if he apologized through the phone, it’s not like I didnt forgive him. I already forgive him as I knew he didnt do anything wrong. But... one thing I sure is I dont know how to react if he apologized through the calls. It made me want to face him and hug him if he begged for me like that... That’s why it became more difficult if the situation is like this... That’s why I just want to wait until he’s back...

“Then why you still ignored him?” Sooyoung asked. “If you dont want to talk with anymore, so can I step forward?” she smirked when Yoona glanced irritatedly at her.

“I just want to talk with him when he’s back to Korea...”

“It means tomorrow. Because CN Blue must record for SBS Go Show at next afternoon...” Seohyun said. Seems like she was exchanging text with Yonghwa.

“Since when you became CN Blue’s manager, Hyunnie?” Fanny giggled. “It means they will back to Korea tomorrow? Is the problem in Japan already settled?”

“I think so. Yong oppa said they will take a flight to Korea next morning.” Seohyun replied. “But... unnie, didnt you say that you’ll have a photoshoot at Jeju tomorrow?”

“Ddeh...” Yoona replied weakly as she knew that CN Blue will arrive tomorrow. I feel so happy when I heard their problems finally settled and they’ll back soon... But seems like I couldnt meet with him as soon as he arrived here... Now, how can I put a bright and happy face at photoshoot tomorrow when I knew he’s already here and we couldnt meet... He must want to meet me too, right? Right? It’s not only me, right? Yoona sighed loudly.

 

 

 

Gimpo Airport. CN Blue’s Van. Early morning.

“Why her phone is turned off?” Jonghyun mumbled when he tried to call Yoona since he arrived at airport until they entered the van. Although she never replied my texts nor answered my calls but she never turned her phone off. Even at night. Then why it turned off now? Where is she? What is she doing?

“Guys, listen to your schedule.” CN Blue’s manager suddenly spoke, and made Jonghyun changed his attention. “Today you’ll have a technical meeting for your upcoming concert and after that, you will be a guest on Go Show at SBS.”

“Oh? The concert already fixed?” Yonghwa asked enthusiastically. “When? Where?”

“At 15th and 16th. Jamsil Indoor Stadium.” The manager replied. “So, start tomorrow, you’ll have busy practice for this concert, that’s why we didnt accept many other schedules, except for Jungshin, who sometimes still had to go on filming set and for Jonghie, you still had some personal schedules that already fixed before we talked about this concert, so it cannot be canceled. Got it guys?”

“Ddeh, hyung.” Minhyuk and Jungshin said while half-sleeping.

Jonghyun just nodded when suddenly Yonghwa’s phone rang. He glanced at the caller ID. Of course it’s Hyungsoonim... He looked at Yonghwa, who was talking happily through the phone. “Hyung...” he called Yonghwa. “Hyung!” he called once again because Yonghwa was still talking with Seohyun. How could Hyung said too many cheesy words like that. I really want to vomit right now... “Yonghwa hyung!!”

“Wait a minute, Hyun.” Yonghwa said to the phone and turned his head at Jonghyun. “Wae?”

“Can you asked Hyungsoonim where is Yoona now?” he asked Yonghwa. Since they were in Japan and Yoona didnt want to talk with him, he always asked about Yoona to Taeyeon and Seohyun. And right now he was going to ask Taeyeon, why did Yoona phone turned off but since Yonghwa was talking with Seohyun, so it faster to ask her.

Yonghwa just rolled her eyes and asked Seohyun. “She has some photoshoots in Jeju today. Just meet her tomorrow.”

Jonghyun exhaled loudly. I even couldnt wait until tomorrow... I want to meet her so badly. Why she had to go somewhere far today?

 

 

 

Jeju Island. Evening.

“Arasseo, oppa. I’ll wait you here...” Yoona talked with her manager at the phone as soon as she turned her phone on after the whole day of photoshoot. Four hours ago, her manager said that he’ll go to some places in this island while waiting for Yoona’s photoshoot. But right now, Yoona was about to finish and when she called her manager, he told Yoona that one of SNSD’s staff will pick her up since he himself had a sudden urgent thing to do at Seoul. “White car? Arasseo. Ddeh...” she said and hung up the phone. Manager oppa said that the staff will arrive soon... I just really want to back to Seoul... Hyunnie said that they already in Seoul right now...

She just thanked to all the staffs there when finally a white car with the plat number just the same like what did her manager just texted her before it finally arrived. She then bid a farewell to everyone before she left.

“Unnie, I’ll leave first.” She said to her stylist that still stay there until tomorrow because tomorrow Taeyeon will do a photoshoot there too.

“Ddeh, Yoong. Have a safe flight to Seoul dear...”

“Ddeh, unnie.” Yoona replied and carried her bag to the car. She opened the door behind the driver’s seat and entered. As soon as she entered, the car started to go. “Annyeong...” she greet the driver while placing her bag beside her. “Thank— BWOH??” she squealed to the maximum level when she saw who was sitting at the driver’s seat. She leaned her body forward to see him clearer. “OPPA?????” she yelled in surprise.

Jonghyun, who was sitting at the driver’s seat, stopped the car. He ended here like this because when they’re in van from Gimpo this morning, he asked his manager about the Go Show schedule and his manager said that it will finish around 12 PM. And not only that, he even asked his manager to make a deal with SNSD’s manager that he’ll pick Yoona up at Jeju. And his manager couldnt deny it since Yonghwa and the other members were strongly stood on Jonghyun’s side. So their manager called SNSD’s manager and turned out it was positively agreed. That’s why he ended up here, by taking a flight right after they finished recording Go Show. “Surprised?” he asked Yoona, who looks still in shocked mode. “Im Yoona...” he waved his hands in front of Yoona’s face to make her aware again.

Yoona finally aware but still in surprised expression. She immediately out from the car and entered the seat beside Jonghyun. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???”

“Pick you up.”

‘LEE JONG HYUN!!” Yoona yelled frustratedly. It just a dream right? It’s impossible that he’s here now! For GOD’S SAKE, THIS IS JEJU! NOT SEOUL! He won’t go here just for this...

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked confusedly. “It’s the truth, I’m here to pick you up...”

“WHY!!”

“Why? You don’t like I’m here?”

“LEE JONG HYUN ANSWER IT!”

“Do you see other reason why I’m here execpt because of you?”

“This is JEJU ISLAND! NOT SEOUL!”

“Im Yoona... That’s why I took a flight to here right after I finished my schedule at SBS today.”

“FOR WHAT??”

“For you.”

“Impossible!” FOR GOD’S SAKE, HE, LEE JONG HYUN, came across from Seoul to Jeju just to pick me up???? Oh c’mon... what a joke.

Jonghyun sighed. “Why you couldn’t believe me?”

“Tell me the truth why you must pick me up in here, in JEJU!”

Jonghyun stared at Yoona for few seconds. “Because I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to meet you, Im Yoona.” He said with his soft voice.

Yoona lost of words. It just because Jonghyun was talking just like her mind right now. I even couldn’t wait until tomorrow to meet you. That’s why I was doing my best in photososhoot to make it finished earlier and I can back to Seoul soon... But... I still couldnt believe that you’re here... You’re here, the person that I really want to meet so bad. And you’re here because of me... saying the same thing in my mind... Then... it’s not a dream? For real?

“Yoona...” Jonghyun called her softly when he saw Yoona was lost in her mind. It’s a relief that finally I saw you again. You know, the time when I saw you at the photoshoot area when I arrived, I feel like I want to approach you and hug you. I missed you so much, Im Yoona... so much that could make me turned into crazy...

“Then... tell me... why you’re here? Don’t answer it because you had to pick me up...” Yoona finally spoke again.

“Truthfully, what makes me stubbornly want to go here because I knew I just created a big mistake when I canceled our plan that day. You know, Yoona, it’s even hard for me to cancel it but I couldnt ignore my problems in Japan too. And I know you must really angry with me. Mianhaeyo...”

But I’m not angry anymore with him. As I said before, I just want to wait until he’s back. If I was talking while facing him, it feels more relaxed. That’s why I just want to wait... and how could I’m still angry when he’s here right now? In front of me... “No. I’m not angry anymore with you, oppa. I knew you didn’t do it on purpose...”

Jonghyun looks surprised with Yoona’s words. “Seriously? But no... I really treated you bad. You shouldn’t forgive me like that. Mianhaeyo Im Yoona...”

“How come you’re still apologizing oppa... I said I’m not angry with you anymore, for truthfully. And... how come I’m still angry when you were here, forgetting your exhausted feeling and just came here for me...” Yoona said in soft voice. If we’re not in a car and separated by this seat, I’ll hug you right now... I missed you so bad, Lee Jonghyun.

“Gomawo...” Jonghyun finally said after he recovered from surprised. He Yoona’s hair gently and smiled. “Cincca gomawo...”

Finally I can see your smile again... “Gwaenchana oppa...” she said and gave Jonghyun a warm smile too.

“Now, should we go to airport right now?” he asked after they stared at each other while smiling for few minutes. “Your manager already bought a ticket to Seoul for me too. He’s so kind even I already said that I’ll buy it myself...”

“Oh cincca? It’s a rare that manager oppa acted so kind to other idol guy... It means he likes you. Don’t get it in wrong meaning.” Yoona giggled. “Where’s the tickets, oppa?”

“It’s in my bag. Can you please take a look at it? I even didnt open it yet.”

Yoona nodded and grabbed Jonghyun’s white bag from behind and took out two tickets from it. She opened the tickets to find the flight information. “OH?? BWUOYA??”

“Wae??” Jonghyun glanced while he’s still driving the car.

“Oppa, it’s written here that our flight is at 5 AM in this early morning. Bwuoya? I thought we’ll have our flight right now? It even still 5 PM right now...”

Jonghyun stopped the car at the roadside and read the tickets. He furrowed his eyebrows and exchanged a confused looks with Yoona. “Call your manager and ask him.”

Yoona nodded immediately and took out her phone. “Oppa!” she said as soon as her manager answered him, she changed it to loudspeaker so Jonghyun can heard it too while driving.

“Oh Yoona. Wae? Did u meet him?” he asked happily

“Oppa! How come you worked together to make me surprised! But first, I want to ask you, what’s wrong with these tickets oppa?”

“Tickets? You mean your tickets to Seoul?”

“Ddeh! Why it said that we’ll have the flight at 5 AM. Oppa, it’s next twelve hour! Why you didnt buy an earlier one?”

His manager laughed through the phone. “Ooh. It because you two didnt have any morning schedules tomorrow. I already discussed about it with CN Blue’s manager and we decided to buy you those one. Well, let just say that it was a gift. So, you can spend about twelve hour in Jeju before you go back to Seoul...”

“OPPA!” Yoona yelled frustratedly with blushed face. How come oppa said it so casually like that... Spent twelve hour ONLY with him in JEJU??

“Wae? Aren’t you two happy? Aish you must feel happy, right? So, have some funs there, Yoona... and Jonghyun too. He’s so kind when he said he’ll pick you up, it really helped me alot.” He laughed again. “But kids, as I and CN Blue’s manager always remind you, please don’t get noticed by media or publics because we both don’t want any bad rumours or scandals spreaded out. Arasseo?” he asked. “Ah, you must be understand it well. I trust you two, kids. So, see you tomorrow.” and he ended the phone without waiting for Yoona’s response.

“Bwuoya...” Yoona looked at her phone in disbelief. So they worked together to put us in this situation... aish cincca... I’m happy but at the same time I feel soooooo nervous.

Jonghyun just drove silently until he finally spoke. “Since we couldnt do anything instead it, so first, I think we must find a place to rest. Well, seems like you need it...” he stared at Yoona.

Yoona’s still wearing her dress for last photoshoot just now. Actually she planned to change it when they arrived at airport but because the plan has changed, so there’s no other choice rather than Jonghyun’s suggestion. Jonghyun finally drove the car to one of hotel as he saw Yoona nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

 

Thanks to SNSD and CN Blue’s manager who even already booked a room in one of hotel near the airport for them. And it makes them feels more relaxed because it was very safe for them from publics or any media because the hotel’s staffs already had a talk with their manager and they got a very secured room’s area.

They got one room right beside each other and promised to meet in 30 mins after they had personal times.

After 30 mins more, Jonghyun knocked Yoona’s door. They agreed to stay at hotel because it’s not safe for them to go out when it’s still early night like that. Yoona opened the door and let Jonghyun to enter. She looks more fresh after she changed her clothes into a casual one, a white shirt and a jeans, just like Jonghyun’s usual style.

“I think you have to sleep...” Jonghyun said as he sat on the floor, leaned his back on the side bed, while Yoona was lying facedown on the bed, while looking at the iPad that Jonghyun was holding. Their head were so close with that position.

“But I already slept when I had a break at photoshoot earlier...” Yoona said. “I had enough rest, oppa. The one who should have a rest is you...”

“Gwaenchana. I had enough rest too...”

“No. Look at this...” Yoona touched Jonghyun’s face gently with worried expression. “I can see you dark circle becoming worst again oppa...”

Jonghyun turned his body to Yoona and smiled. “Gwaenchana. It just because we had to record until midnight in Japan. Don’t worry.” He comforted Yoona. Your hand feels so soft in my face. Why I’m feeling so happy when you touched me like that... You always gave me this warm feeling...

“How was the problem in Japan? It’s already settled?”

“Fortunately yes. Maybe I’ll get the CD around this mid-month. Oh, speaking of mid-month, you know, we already fixed our concert’s date.”

“Ah cincca?” Yoona asked enthusiastically. “It almost a year since your last concert in Korea. When?”

“Two days. 15th and 16th. And... I personally invited you to come. Would you?”

Yoona grinned. “I know it shameless, but although you didnt invite me, I still want to come... But, it makes me more happy that you invited me...” she stared at Jonghyun and gave him a sweet smile. “I’ll make sure manager oppa to not accept other schedule at that day...”

“Gomawo...” Jonghyun showed his dimple smile. “Cincca gomawo... and uhm... Yoona, I still want to ask something.”

“What’s that?”

“I’m just curious... since when you didnt angry anymore with me because of our canceled plan?”

“Why it’s so sudden?” Yoona looks puzzled. “Uhm... let me think... maybe when that night Hyunnie told me about your reason why you all had to go to Japan in a hurry.”

“Ah cincca? Then, why you ignored my messages and my calls?”

“Well... I just...” Aish! I get trapped. He already knew that I’m not angry anymore that time but I still ignored his calls. What must I told him? Must I tell him truthfully? Or just create another reason? But I really hate becoming a liar...

Jonghyun stared at Yoona, who was looking away and biting her lip. It’s her usual habit if she couldnt say clearly what’s in her mind. How cute... He smiled and Yoona’s hair. “Don’t answer it if it’s difficult. At least, I feel so happy that you can understand the situation that time and even didnt angry anymore with me although I treated you so badly... It’s more than enough...” he said softly. “Gomawo...”

“Ddeh...” Yoona said weakly and still looked away. But a few seconds later, she couldnt help but yawning.

Jonghyun noticed Yoona’s act and patted Yoona’s head. “Now, I think you MUST take a rest!! Right now!”

“But oppa... I dont want to sleep. I want to enjoy the night view of Jeju...” she nagged.

“Just rest first. We can see it later, maybe two hours before we had to go to airport. It’s still not safe for us to go out...” Jonghyun tried to convince her.

“Cincca? We still can go out and have a walk before we leave? Cincca?”

“Ddeh. I promise. Now, if you want it, then go to sleep first you!” Jonghyun stood up and helped to put a pillow for Yoona. “I’ll wake you up when it’s safe for us to have a walk...”

“You promise it, oppa!” Yoona finally gave up and lied down.

Jonghyun sat beside her on the bed while leaning his upper body on bed’s head. He looked at Yoona while Yoona’s hair gently. Tried to make her sleep comfortably. “Yes, I promise I’ll wake you up that time. Just sleep first. I’ll go after you fell asleep...”

“Just stay here, oppa...” Yoona said while enjoying Jonghyun’s hand on her hairs. I dont want you to leave me. It feels so relaxing when you’re here beside me.

Actually I was expecting that answer. I just really didnt want to leave this room and fortunately you thought the same. Jonghyun smiled. “Arasseo. Now, just sleep. Should I sing a song for you?”

“Ddeh!! Please!!” Yoona replied happily.

“It’s a bit awkward for me without guitar...” Jonghyun grimaced. “It feels like I went back to my school life when I just sang without guitar...” he said and started a soft song for Yoona while still Yoona’s hair gently.

His voice really feels like heaven... How come his voice can be so sweet like that? And I bet it has magical in it. When he’s singing it, I feels so relaxed and didnt want to think anything except of him... and the happy feeling.... it made me so relaxed...

Jonghyun stopped to sing when he saw Yoona finally asleep. He bent his upper body and kissed Yoona’s forehead. Sleep tight, flower... He smiled and back to lean on bed’s head and played on his iPad.

 

 

 

 

Few Hours Later.

Jonghyun took off his earphone and looked at his watch. It’s already 3 AM. I think it’s safe now. Better to wake her up or else she’ll nag if I didnt fulfill my promise. He stared at Yoona and wake her up gently.

Yoona moved her body a little and finally awake. He really must learned how to wake people up with normal acts. Even when he’s waking me up, I can feel my heart flustered as soon as I recognized that it was him... “What time is it, oppa?” she asked while still lying down.

“It’s 3 AM. If you want to have a walk, I think we can go now. We had two hours before we head to airport. Or you can continue to sleep if you still feel tired...”

“Aniiyo!” Yoona got up in a hurry. “Let’s have a walk. But, by the way oppa, you didnt sleep?”

“No.” Jonghyun said while fixing Yoona’s hairs. He didnt notice that his act made Yoona’s heart thumped crazily. “I even didnt feel sleepy at all.” Actually I’m enjoying to looked at your joyful face when you’re sleeping. He smiled.  “Now, Kaja.”

 

 

 

Hyeopjae Beach, Jeju.

They were walking across the beach. And once again, Yoona felt touched with Jonghyun’s manner act. It because he was carrying Yoona’s bag so Yoona can walked freely. Actually he’s not carrying Yoona’s bag. He put it inside his bag because Yoona said it must comfortably if he did it like that rather than bring two bags.

“Seems like beach is our recent places nowadays...” Jonghyun said while drawing some patterns with her shoes when they walked.

“I think so. Do you like beach too oppa?”

“So much. I raised on village Yoona. And it’s really near with beach. It only need few steps until you arrived at the beach. And everytime I need to spend my time alone, even at night, I’ll go to beach. For me... beach is like my friends...”

“AH! I remember you mentioned it in one show...” Yoona suddenly remembered something. “Am I right?”

Jonghyun looks surprised. “Ddeh. I mentioned it once at Director’s Cut. But Yoona, it almost a year or more ago. You watched it and still remembered it???”

“Ddeh!” Yoona smiled cutely. How could I forget it? I had most of your videos in my laptop and always watched it so many times.

Jonghyun still in amazed and finally smiled. “How about you?”

“Well... I raised in Seoul, oppa. As you know, less beach, less view of great nature. That’s why everytime I go to beach or somewhere, I always feel so excited. Just like now...” she stopped and looked at the beach. “It sooo relaxing...”

Jonghyun looked at her and smiled. “I feel the same. But I just found another one way to feel so relaxed...”

“What’s that?”

Jonghyun smiled and hugged her. “Am I the only one who feel relaxed when I hugged you?” he asked while hugging Yoona tightly.

Don’t hug me so sudden, Jonghyun ppabo. You know my heart almost jumped out from my body because of surprised and happiness at the same time. “Me too...” Yoona said and burried her face on Jonghyun’s chest while smiling blissfully.

“Let’s continue to walk.” Jonghyun suddenly said and released the hug.

“Wae?” Yoona spontaneusly asked with disagreement. I still want to be hugged by you...

Jonghyun just smiled and turned Yoona’s body then backhugged her. “I didnt say that I didnt want to hug you anymore...” he whispered to Yoona while huggedback her tightly.

Did he planned to make me blushed all the time? Yoona thought but as soon as they started to walk while Jonghyun backhugging her, she feels so relaxed and full of happiness.

They were walking slowly with that position until they stopped at the bench and sat there. Yoona once again being blushed when Jonghyun didnt release his hug so it made Yoona sat in front of Jonghyun while still backhugged and she can feel her blood rushed up all over her body when Jonghyun leaned his chin on Yoona’s shoulder. This guy really made my heart want to retire soon...

They just sat there and still at that position without saying any words. Both of them was enjoying the night view in front of them and at the same time enjoying their precious time together.

“Oppa!” Yoona suddenly remembered something and wanted to ask Jonghyun so she turned her head but at the same time, Jonghyun raised his head and it made them faced each other so close (for third time), they frozen in that position. Yoona held her breath when she saw Jonghyun’s face was so close with her. And her hearts thumped more and more crazily when she saw Jonghyun leaned closer slowly and slowly until their face became closer and closer. Yoona closed her eyes as their nose touched each other. They both held their breath when their lips touched a little, just a very very very little. But suddenly their phone was ringing at the same time. They both taken a back in a hurry and checked their phone. And it was an alarm for their flight since they set on it before they left the hotel.

Now, I dont know what I’m feeling. Don’t ask me please. I even want to squeal when I remembered that moment just now. I really dont know what’s this feeling... Our lips... did it already touched or it just my feeling? Omo omo! What a stupid phone alarm... Oh wait! What was I thinking just now? I scold the alarm? So it means I dont want that the moment being disturb?? Oh cincca Yoona byuntae!!! Sso embarrassing, Yoona!

Jjong, what are you doing just now? You leaned your face closer... am I trying to kiss her... lip? Where did I get that feeling to kiss her like that? Cincca... I just do it without thinking... But the wrong one is, why I feel a bit disappointed when we’re being interrupted by alarm? Jeongmal you, Jjong! Don’t you think that you’re just thinking like a ert right now? Get a hold on yourself please!

Jonghyun cleared his throat after they turned off the alarm. “Well I think we must go to airport right now...” he said with husky voice.

“We’re leaving right now?” Yoona said, a bit disappointed. Fortunately both of them didnt want to become awkward after that moment so they just pretend that they already forgot it. I choose not to discuss about it right now. I just dont want our situation suddenly became awkward because of that... although my mind is full with it right now...

“Ddeh. Or else, we’ll stay longer here if we missed our flight...” Jonghyun stood up and offered his hand. “Kaja.” Forget it first Jjong. You don’t like when situation became awkward, right?

Yoona stood up and held Jonghyun’s arm but Jonghyun refused it and holding Yoona’s hand tightly. He smiled when he saw Yoona was a bit surprised. “Seems like your hands is very cold.” He said and put their holding hands into his coat’s pocket. “Kaja.”

Someone please save me now. I’m dying because of this guy’s sudden attack for my heart... Yoona thought and started to walk with Jonghyun.

 

 


annyeong guys

well. first, I'M VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS LATE UPDATE T.T  seriously i'm very sorry

it because my thesis exam. but since it already done today (yeay kekeke) so, after I went home today, I just finished this chapt. since i got so many comments, messages and wall post that asked about the update (and i'm happy if you reminded me guys ^^)

well. sorry if this chapt made you feel disappointed T_T

to tell you truthfully, maybe it need one or two chapter until they finally confessed (hopefully) their feeling each other :) (maybe. well. right now, that's my plan :))

as usual, please tell me your respond about this chapt n story guys :) anything. your comment. your critic. your suggestion, anything ^^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS, MY LOVELY READERS, FULL OF LOVE FOR COMMENTS ^^ AND ALSO THE UPVOTED ^^

once again, i'm very sorry for made you wait for too long guys. and sorry if this chapt made you disappointed T.T

anw, see you next chapt soon ^^