Chapter 19 - Little By Little

Cherry Blossoming

“UNNIE!” Yoona gasped in surprise as she saw her elder sister was standing there. “Unnie!! You startled me!” she touched her chest to prevent her heart-beating-fast because of shocked.

Her elder sister chuckled towards Yoona’s act. “Don’t be noisy. Appa already slept...”

Yoona pouted and sat beside her sister on the couch. “Cincca, unnie! My heart almost jump off from my body! What are you doing here in the middle of dark???”

“Hey I’m living here. What’s wrong with it? I’m the one who want to ask you, what are you doing at the front door with.. OMO IM YOONA! You know I almost yelled suprisingly when I noticed who is he. Why you didnt invite him to go inside??” her sister talked enthusiastically.

Yoona rolled her eyes. Oh yes. Of course she will yell like crazy. Since unnie is a crazy fangirl of CN Blue since they debuted. At first she likes Yongseobang, but after CN Blue released LOVE MV and Jonghyun cut his hairs, she became a fan of Jonghyun. She even more love them than SNSD... “He didnt want to bother you since it’s already midnight...”

“Oh. What a good manner.” Her sister praised. “And YOU, what are you doing with him just now?” she stared at Yoona curiously.

“How about you unnie? What are you seeing just now?” Yoona didnt want to get trapped by her unnie’s question.

Her sister looked at Yoona with a meaningful smile. “Are you dating with him?”

Yoona grimaced. “No.”

“Then what’s with that hug? Im Yoona, I know all about you each details. Ok, just ignored all of the entertainment script that you did before with the others, BUT he is the first guy who can hugged you without your permit before and even you hugged him back . And what’s that? You leaned your head so comfortaby on his chest. I never saw you acted like that in your real life...”

“You saw too much, unnie...” Yoona sighed. Now what must I say? I’m confused too. Just like I say before, I couldnt think for anything when he hugged me. The only one I thought that time is just feeling blissfully.

“Well, you didnt answer my question...” her sister smirked.

“To tell you something truthfully... I dont know why I acted like that too, unnie...” Yoona finally blurted out. “I just think that it feel so right when he hugged me. And my hands just automatically hugged him too... You know, it’s very embarassing to say it...”

Her sisters hugged Yoona and smiled. “What are you embarassing for on me? Aish cincca...” she chuckled. “For how long you’ve been close with him, hm?”

“Two or three months...”

“And it almost two years ago when you started to like him, right?” her sister still remembered about it. “Time flies...”

“What are you going to say unnie?”

“What I’m going to say is... TELL ME THE STORY FROM YOU AND HIM MET FOR THE FIRST TIME UNTIL NOW. Explain to me how can you be turned so closer each other like that.”

Yoona grimaced. “Unnie... it’s already midnight...” It must be so embarassed to tell her. Since I couldnt lie to her...

“But you still didnt look sleepy yet. Now let’s go to my room! Ppalli!” her sister dragged Yoona immediately with an anticipated face. Yoona just sighed in despair. Good luck to me Yoong... Welcome to the confessing-night...

 

 

CN Blue’s Dorm. Morning.

Jonghyun woke up when he heard his brothers were laughing outside. He got up and checked the clock and it showed 9 AM. Woah. Isn’t it a miracle? I fell asleep for about six hours... I usually even couldnt sleep more than three hours a day... Seems like my body is in a good condition... Maybe because last ni—aish. Dont think something nonsense in the morning... He shook his head and walked out from his room. His brothers were having a breakfast while watching TV with relax.

“How come you have a breakfast without me...” Jonghyun nagged.

“Here comes our real maknae...” Yonghwa said and grinned. All of CN Blue members are the maknae in their family. And althoug Jungshin is the maknae among four of them, but Jonghyun is the real maknae by his acts. Just like Minhyuk said in People Inside’s interview. “Jonghie hyung looks very cool and manly. But he acted as maknae the most among us.” For example, just like now, he always nagged everytime the other members already eat and made him had to eat alone. 

“We already ordered one for you too, hyung. But Yonghwa hyung told us to let you sleep a little longer. Because you rare to sleep more than your bad sleeping time habit... just like now...” Jungshin explained and pointed at the wrapped foods when Jonghyun back from the toilet.

“Come here and eat, aish this kid...” Yonghwa dragged him to sit together. “Since we’re still in the middle of eating, so you wont eat alone...”

Jonghyun finally stop being nagged and unwrapped his food. He started to eat but suddenly stopped. “It’s too sweet...” he grimaced.

His brothers just rolled their eyes for his words. It’s usual to hear Jonghyun was complaining about food. As it mentioned before that his acts are seriously the maknae, and because of his strong Busan flavor, he’s picky about foods. Even more picky than Yonghwa.

“Just add some soy sauces, hyung.” Minhyuk offered a bottle of soy sauce and helped Jonghyun to pour a little on his food.

“Oh so childish...” Yonghwa grinned toward Jonghyun’s act. Suddenly he remembered something. “Oh, Jonghie, I heard something from Hongki.”

“What?” Jonghyun asked nonchalantly while munching his noodles.

“About the dinner together between our family, A Pink and... Yoona...”

“BWOH?? Yoona noona??” Jungshin and Minhyuk shouted in unison. They stared at Jonghyun curiously.

“Ah... It so happened that she was there so we invited her too...” Jonghyun replied.

“Yoona noona was on our building??” Minhyuk looks more in disbelief. “What is she doing?”

“Guys, yesterday was an open day. It’s normal if there’re some artist visited us...” Jonghyun stared at his brother with a ‘what’s wrong’ looks.

“We mean, how come Yoona was on our building. I mean, our studio?” Yonghwa asked and grinned at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun grimaced while putting back his chopsticks to the bowl. “You know too much, hyung. She just learned guitar there.”

“Until midnight?”

Jonghyun choked as he heard Yonghwa’s trap words. “Who said?” he said while giving Yonghwa a sharp glance.

“I saw you, jasshik...” Yonghwa smiled widely. “Hyun and I almost left the parking area when we saw you and her walked to your car. You didnt notice my car?”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “No.” Actually I didnt notice anything that time. My mind was full of the moment when I saw Yoona was sleeping right beside me... “Oh cmon guys, we left the building at midnight, because she fell asleep so I waited until she awake...” Jonghyun said in despair when his brothers gave him a meaningful smile.

“Where did she sleep, hyung?” Jungshin asked out of topic.

“On the couch. Did you see any bed there?”

“The couch is wide enough for two people to sleep together...” he said while grinning. “Ah... arasseo arasseo... let go off me, hyung...” he shouted panicky when Jonghyun do some Judo moves on his upper body.

“So you two sleep together there?” Yonghwa asked while giving him a teased smile.

“Yya! The way you said that words... it seems like I’m being a bad guy here...” Jonghyun grimaced.

His brothers laughed. “Arasseo. So, when she sleep, did you fall asleep too?” Yonghwa changed his question into a good one.

“Hyung, that’s not the topic...”

“It mean YES.” His three brothers shouted happily. “If it’s not, you’ll deny it immediately...” Yonghwa laughed triumphantly. “How innocent you Jonghie. Aigoo...”

Jonghyun just sighed in despair while his brothers still laughed. Stupid you Jjong... Remember that they are your brothers. You couldnt hide anything from them. Even if it’s, they’ll know immediately... “Guys, she slept on the couch. I just slept while sitting on the floor...”

“Ah cincca? So you two didnt touch even a little when you were sleeping? It's not about WHERE, Jonghie. It's HOW.” Yonghwa raised his eyebrows. He laughed when Jonghyun just grimaced.

“Hyung, it doesn’t matter where did you sleep. The important one is just like Yonghwa hyung asked. How's the situation when you were sleeping together...” Minhyuk said while clapping happily. “Hyung, you love her, right?”

“Guys, Love is too heavy for described us...”

“Ppabo!” Yongwa patted Jonghyun’s head. “It’s not too heavy. It just you, who still didnt brave enough to realise that words in your mind. Although your heart already yelled that words crazily!”

“Here comes the Psychologist Yonghwa hyung...” Jonghyun rolled his eyes and stood up. “I finished my breakfast and I want to take a shower. I’m having a headache right now because of this topic...”

“Aish cincca that kid...” Yonghwa mumbled when Jonghyun entered the bathroom. “For how long he planned to realise his feeling...”

“Seems like Jonghie hyung need to face something. To make he realised his true feeling.” Jungshin whispered. Afraid that Jonghyun will eavesdrop them. “Remember when we’re having a concert in California? He need us to make him realise his faults...”

“You’re right... Aish cincca I really hope something will happened. For their good.”

 


Few Days Later. Hongkong

Yoona was lying down on her bed after SNSD finished the schedule today in Hongkong.The room is quiet because Yuri and Sooyoung already fell asleep. Suddenly she remembered again about the conversation between she and her sister that night when Yoona finished her story about Jonghyun and her.

Yoong, tell me what’s your feeling towards him.” Her sister asked while putting a big smile on her face.

“I dont know unnie...”

“Anii. You know it, Yoong. You just still didnt have more courage to say it out or even think about it... aigoo kyeopta, my Yoong is growing up....” her sister said in blissful face.

“Then tell me, unnie.”

“No. It’s not right for me to tell you. The things that you must do are encouraging yourself try to open your mind, Yoong. Try to make your heart and your brain is thought in the same way. Then you’ll find the answer. And... i hope HE will make you realise it too...” she smiled upon Yoona’s confused face. “Now, let’s sleep first. Although I’m the only one who could sleep right now because you must be in a mess, right?” she hugged Yoona and chuckled while walking out from Yoona’s room. "And Yoong, dont forget to ask for his autograph and his photo for me, arasseo?

 

Unnie seriously make me looks so stupid. How can she knew myself more than me... Yoona sighed. And the big problem right now is I couldnt sleep! This is because Lee Jonghyun. Did he put some heroine when he’s sleeping right beside me that time? Now everytime I want to sleep I always remembered it... I remembered the citrus fragrant and Black Code perfume which mixed with his masculine fragrant. AIGOO JEONGMAL!! Am I being a ert right now??? AISH...

Suddenly her phone was ringing a message notif. She grabbed it nonchalantly and opened the message. “Omo!”

BurningJjong^^ : Already slept?

Yoona grinned as she read the message from Jonghyun.

SNSD Im Yoona : Anii. ~~

BurningJjong^^ : Then what are yuu doing?

SNSD Im Yoona : Nothing. Just lie down on my bed. How about you oppa?

BurningJjong^^ : Just rest for a few mins and then continue recording. Why you didnt sleep yet? I thought you must not reply this because you already sleep.

SNSD Im Yoona : Couldnt sleep oppa...

BurningJjong^^ : Cincca... who promise me to have enough rest?

SNSD Im Yoona : I’ll have enough rest oppa. Since our schedule for tomorrow is none in the morning... So I can wake up at any time... And what about you oppa? Are you still in studio?

BurningJjong^^ : Good excuse. Yes. Maybe I’ll sleep here with my members. Hey, why you couldnt sleep? You must be tired, dont you? Then why.

It’s all because of you... Who told you to sleep next to me? Who told you to hug me? Maybe I was right. You must spreaded some heroine to me that time...

SNSD Im Yoona : Just couldnt... And what about you oppa? If you finished your recording, then just have a sleep first.

BurningJjong^^ : Actually we have the same situation. I couldnt sleep although my brothers already fainted on the couch right now.

SNSD Im Yoona : Tsk tsk... Look who was asking me about the promise just now...

BurningJjong^^ : Mianhae. Uhm Yoona, looks like Yonghwa hyung already awake. It means we must continue our works... Mianhae...

SNSD Im Yoona : Ah... ddeh. Gwaenchana oppa. I think I must try to sleep right now. Fighting for your work! ^^

BurningJjong^^ : Ddeh. And have a good sleep.

 

Yoona looked at her phone until few mins after Jonghyun finished the chat. Her lips formed a blissful smile. Thanks to you... Only with your messages I think I can sleep right now... She put her phone on the table and turned off the lamp to sleep while still smiling happily.

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun stared at his phone when Yoona asked him why he couldnt sleep. Truthfully I couldnt sleep because I always remembered when you’re sleeping next to me that time... I still can feel when you burried your face on my chest. And when I hugged you... You know, your scent is like a baby and full of flowers too... and now, that scent is always come into my mind...

“What are you doing? Smiling with your phone?” Yonghwa, who just woke up, asked while stretching his body after fell asleep on the couch.

“Just read something that makes me happy.” Jonghyun answered shortly and put back his phone on the table before he bid a farewell with Yoona. “Let’s continue this, hyung.”

“Seems like your mood is boosting up.” Yonghwa grinned. “I wonder what’s on your phone.”

Jonghyun grimaced. “Dont act like an ahjumma again, hyung. By the way, when will we go to London for making the new MV?”

“After we finished the recording. Maybe two or three days later. I hope it three days later...”

“Why?”

“Because Hyun will back to Korea in two days later. If we’re going to London in two days later, it mean I couldnt meet her...” Yonghwa grimaced. “Seems like I must convince manager hyung about this...”

“Ah... I see. It’s good if our flight is the next day after Hyungsoonim is back...”

“Oh! Dont you tell me you miss Hyun too...” Yonghwa said with a jealous face.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “What’s wrong with your brain? I just dont want to see your mood is down because you couldn’t meet Hyungsoonim. You know, it’s tiring to convince you if your mood already boosted down...”

“Oh Jonghie’s words make me touched aigoo...” Yonghwa hugged him childishly, made Jonghyun just sighed and rolled his eyes at his hyung’s act.

Actually there is another reason beside it... Well... maybe I can meet with her too before we’re going to London. A full week already made me in a mess because I couldnt see her in real... Dont ask me what’s wrong with me! I just feel like that. Ok. Please call me crazy! I even didnt know about myself right now...

 


Gucci Store, Hongkong. Two Hours Before The Flight Back To Korea.

Yoona walked around in the store. She already done shopping for her things. But when she passed Men’s Things area, she couldnt help but stopped.

You suddenly appeared in my mind... Actually you always appeared in my mind but... this time is different, I really want to buy something for you... She entered the area and started to look around. What should I buy for you? A strap? Aish. Men didnt like to use phonestrap. Shirt? Well I’m not too sure about your body size... Watch? Bag? Scarf? Hat? Belt? Aish! It’s difficult to choose! How if you didnt like the one that I choose? And you won’t wear it... aishhhh ottokkeh!!

“Yoong, for how long do you plan to stay here?” Sooyoung called Yoona, which was still looking at male things while her other sisters already done with shopping.

“Ppalli, Yoong. Manager oppa already waited for us.” Taeyeon said and approached Yoona with the others. “Actually, what are you doing around this male things? It’s a rare to see you in this area. Except if you planned to buy something for aboji...”

“Unnie, which one is good? Bag? Watch? Shirt? Belt? Hat? Sunglasses?” Yoona asked panicky, ignored her sisters words.

“Why there’s Hat included in your questions? As I knew, your Aboji usually didnt wear hat?” Yuri asked confusedly.

“Then, no hat.” Yoona mumbled while looking around again and ignored Yuri’s question, made her sisters become more confused.

“How about Shirt, Yoong?” Hyoyeon gave a suggestion although she seems a bit confused towards Yoona’s act.

“Anii! I’m not very sure about the size!”

“BWOH? You dont know Aboji’s size???” her eight sisters asked in unison.

“Ddeh??” Yoona finally aware. “Aish... Who said it’s for my Appa. I already bought him a watch...”

“Then, for whom? I never saw you buy something for guy except your dad!”

“My dad is not the only one man that I knew. I have uncle too and grandfather...” Yoona said randomly. She started to search again and suddenly she noticed Scarves. She walked closer. OH! How about a scarf? Since I already took one of his muffler when we’re in Japan before... Isn’t it perfect to give him a new one? She smiled as she realised the idea.  “Excuse me, Miss. Can I help you?” a clerk asked Yoona politely.

“Ah. Yes. I want to buy one... Mm... which one is perfect for him...” she mumbled while looking at the scarves. Just pick a simple motif and color. Since his usual style is like that... Her eyes locked at a red-black scarf. OH! It will look perfect on him since his skin is sooo white... “Can you give me this one?” Yoona pointed the black-red scarf. The clerk nodded politely and wrapped it up. After she paid, she approached her sisters who still look curious at her.

“A scarf?” Fanny asked as Yoona approached them with wide smile. “For whom?”

“I already told you unnie...” Yoona said and started to walk to the van that already waited them.

“No. The motif and color is not match with uncle’s age, and even for grandfather and nor child too...” Jessica denied it. “I think it fits perfectly with someone around our ages...”

“Aish unnie, how can you be so sure...” Yoona tried to act casually and entered the van with her sisters.

“WAIT!” Seohyun suddenly squealed, made the others startled. Fortunately the driver is still driving properly. “Mianhae...” she grimaced when her unnies stared at her. “I just remembered something...”

“What’s that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yoong unnie, by any chance, is it for Jonghyun oppa???” Seohyun asked her with sparkled eyes.

“Yya hyunnie! Jonghyun oppa is not the one guy around our ages. Yongseobang even is around our ages too...” Yoona denied it. Screwed me... How come Seohyun suddenly mentioned him...

“Aniiya, Unnie. It’s not because the age. I just remembered the day when you were back Japan. When you had a personal schedule there...”

“AH!! I REMEMBER!!” Yuri suddenly cut Seohyun’s words. “You went home while wearing a black Versace scarf! Which I knew, it’s not yours.”

“And it has Black Code fragrant!” Jessica finally remembered. “I remember when I want to borrow your coat, I found it with that scent...”

“Then why if it has Black Code fragrant, unnie?” Yoona still try to deny it.

“Unnie, Yong oppa ever mentioned it when we buy a perfume. He told me about his other member’s perfume. And the one who used Black Code is only Jonghyun oppa...” Seohyun said firmly. “Beside, the one you met with at Japan that time is only CN Blue... Right, unnie?”

“Aish dont deny it, Yoong...” Taeyeon hugged Yoona. “I knew that the muffler is from Jonghyun. Who else someone we knew that used Black Code perfume along with Citrus scent, hm?”

“Citrus scent?” Sooyoung asked. “I only could smell Black Code fragrant from him. Well, since I was never being too near with him, although I really want...” she giggled with Fanny and Hyoyeon.

“Yes. He used Black Code together with Citrus scent...”

Yoona looked at Taeyeon with surprised face. “Unnie, you knew about his citrus scent too?” I mean... his Black Code fragrant normally could be noticed even if he’s standing a bit far from us... but that Citrus scent? Even for me... I just noticed it when he hugged me in that couch and at appa’s home... How come Taeng unnie knew it??

“Well, Chang oppa ever bought Black Code and a citrus scent for Jonghyun. He said those are Jonghyun’s favorite...” Taeyeon answered. “Wait!! Let me recall your words before. You knew about his citrus scent too... TOO??” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. “It means you knew it TOO? How come????”

“I—I...” Aish! STUPID! Now you get trapped because of your own words... Stupid Stupid Stupid Yoong! “Uhm... of course I knew it. Since his muffler had that scents...” Yoona finally found a good excuse. Fine... I choose to let them know about the muffler than those ‘moments’ between me and him.

“So, I’m right unnie? The Versace scarf is from Jonghyun oppa. And this Gucci scarf is for Jonghyun oppa!!!” Seohyun clapped enthusiastically.

“Aigoo... Yoongie finally bought a special thing for a special guy aigooo...” her sisters squealed in unison as Yoona finally gave up.

“Dont think too much... It because I feel bad if I didnt buy a new one for him since I already took one before...” Yoona said but seems like her sisters still squealed happily, ignored her words. Yoona sighed. At least, ‘our moments’ is still safe from my sisters... Screwed me if they knew it. Maybe I’ll burry myself into a hole because of embarrassment.

 


 

CN Blue’s Dorm.

“Odiga?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Yonghwa seems want to go out.

Yonghwa grinned. “You know, Hyun already in Korea.”

“Ah cincca? But isn't it too fast to meet Hyungsoonim? You dont let her take a rest first?” Jonghyun asked while examining the fridge, searching for some snacks.

“Yya! She already arrived since last midnight. And it’s already the next night. She even called me this morning but I still give her some rest. Beside, tomorrow we’ll head to London. Did you finished your luggage?”

“We’ll just stay there for three days. We dont need much luggage...” Jonghyun replied nonchalantly. “Then, where are you going, hyung?”

“Five days. Remember about a-full-day-of-flight...” Yonghwa grimaced and imagined how tired they’ll be. “Just have a date. You should go too. Look! Minhyuk already left since evening to have a date with Junhee. Jungshin is still busy on the filming set. Usually you’ll nag if you were alone at home.” He said while putting on his shoes.

“Actually I’m about to nag right now.” Jonghyun giggled and sat beside Yonghwa. “But seeing your face is so blissful right now, I think I’ll be a bad guy if I bothered you... and Hyungsoonim.”

“Oh cincca? Oh God, thank you for making our Jonghie acted just like a normal people right now!!” Yonghwa said and made him got kicked by Jonghyun.

“Dont say such an irritated thing like that if you want to see a free-nag side from me, hyung.”

“Arasseo. Tsk... Such a bad kid!” Yonghwa patted Jonghyun’s head and stood up. “I’m going!”

“Ddeh. Dont forget to buy some foods for me.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly while entering his room. He still heard Yonghwa grumbled about his childish request before Yonghwa left the dorm.

Aaah so bored, since Kyuhyun hyungnim and other Suju hyung is in overseas right now. Changmin hyungnim is in Japan too. SHINee is doing their schedule right now. Woobin and Jongsuk are on the filming set. Let me call Jonghoon first. He grabbed his phone and want to call Jonghoon but he noticed that there’s one message since 5 mins ago on his ktalk.

 

FlowerDeer Yoona : Oppa annyeong ^^

Actually at first, I put her number in my contact as SNSD Im Yoona. But since I knew she’s always being related with Deer, so I just put Deer infront of her real name. But deer seems a bit... So I just added Flower. Since she represented flowers perfectly. And her scents always made me thinking about flowers.

CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun : Oh. You’re already in Korea?

FlowerDeer Yoona : Ddeh ^^ What are you doing oppa?

CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun : Nothing. Just sat alone at dorm.

FlowerDeer Yoona : Alone?

CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun : Ddeh. Hyung and Minhyuk were having a date. Jungshin as usual on the filming set.

FlowerDeer Yoona : Ah! Suju oppa, SHINee, DBSK oppa were having a schedule right? So you were alone right now... ke ke ke

CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun : Ddeh. But if Kyuhyun hyungnim was here. I’m not sure if I’ll visit him.

FlowerDeer Yoona : Wae?

CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun : Because for sure, he’ll nag if I didnt sleep at his dorm if I came at night. And since I must go at early morning...that’s why I said I’m not sure. It’s a relief hyungnim is in overseas right now ke ke ke

FlowerDeer Yoona : OH? Odiga, oppa?

CNBlue’s Lee Jong Hyun : London.

 

 

 

“LONDON???????” Yoona shouted in high pitched when she read Jonghyun’s chat. “Bwuoya! I just back to Korea not 24 hours yet and he’ll go to London tomorrow???”

“Why you’re yelling like that?” Yuri, who entered the room along with Sooyoun, asked curiously. “Who’s the one that will go to London?”

“Anii.” Yoona shook her head and focused on her phone again.

 

SNSD Im Yoona : London???

BurningJjong^^ : Yes. For making our new song’s MV.

SNSD Im Yoona : For how long?

BurningJjong^^ : Include the flight-hours, maybe for five days.

 

“IT’S TOO LOOONG!!!” Yoona shouted frustratedly to her phone once again. Made Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, who were playing games together on Yuri’s laptop, looked at Yoona confusedly.

“You’re not going crazy, arent you?” Sooyoung asked. “Why you yelled like that at your phone?”

Yoona didnt reply Sooyoung’s words because Jonghyun’s chat entered again.

 

BurningJjong^^ : Yoona, are you still there?

SNSD Im Yoona : Ddeh.

BurningJjong^^ : Wae?

SNSD Im Yoona : What?

BurningJjong^^ : If you replied so shortly like this, it means you there’s something wrong. Both in real talks and chat. I know it.

SNSD Im Yoona : There’s nothing.

BurningJjong^^ : See. I’m right, hm? Tell me Yoona. What’s the matter?

SNSD Im Yoona : Anii.

BurningJjong^^ : Im Yoona...

 

Yoona sighed. Of course there’s something wrong! You know, I always thought about you when we couldnt meet or contact each other. And when I feel so excited just because I already here in Korea, so there’s a big hope that we can meet, but you suddenly had to go to London tomorrow. For five days!!!

She kept stared gloomy at her phone but suddenly she startled when her phone was ringing loudly. Jonghyun’s name was appearing on the screen. Along with his photo. HE'S CALLING ME????? Yoona looks surprised when she saw the screen. But she immediately answered it.

“Yoona!” Jonghyun’s voice heard as Yoona pressed the answer button. “Oh God, I think what happened with you suddenly you didnt reply the chat...”

“There’s nothing.” Yoona answered shortly with weak voice.

“What’s the matter? Your voice seems very weak...” Jonghyun asked worriedly.

“Anii.”

“Arasseo. By the way, where are you right now?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

“At dorm. Wae?” Yoona replied it but still in not good mood.

“Just ask. Ah, seems like I have to hung up first. I have something to do. It’s so urgent... Mianhae...”

BWOH? Just it??? You just want to hung it up now???  Yoona sighed in despair. “Arasseo.” She hung up the phone without waiting for Jonghyun’s response. She throwed the phone beside her, on the bed. “PPABO!” she shouted angrily.

“Actually what’s wrong with you????” Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung asked once again. “You looks a bit crazy you know? Yelled at your phone...”

“Nothing.” Yoona pouted and lied down on her bed, faced back her three sisters, who still looked at her curiously.

Lee Jong Hyun ppabo! Ppabo! You noticed that I’m not in good mood! Then why you couldnt notice the reason??? And for make it worst, why you just say to end the phone nonchalantly??? AISH! PPABO JONGHYUN PPABO!!

 

 

 

Jonghyun hung up the phone and walking out from his room in a hurry. Since he already wore proper clothes—black jeans and white tshirt—so he just took one of his coat and grabbed the car key beside the TV and immediately left the dorm.

In ten minutes, he already on the way while driving the car, alone. Cincca Im Yoona. As soon as I heard your sad voice, I couldnt think of anything except come to you and make you feel better. Although I still didnt know what’s the matter but it’s not important. The only important thing is, I dont want you feel sad. I couldnt bear it. It hurts when hearing your voice like that. Dont ask me why I’m being so concerned like this. Dont ask me why I’m dragging myself to your place without thinking of anything right now. Because I dont know the answer too. Or maybe if you asked me why, I only can say one answer. You. It’s all only because of you. No other.

After twenty mins, he arrived at SNSD’s dorm. The security just let him enter, maybe because they already knew that CN Blue members are very close with SNSD or maybe because they already saw him when he accompanied Yoona until here. Jonghyun walked out from the elevator and head towards SNSD’s dorm. He took a deep breath before he pushed the bell.

 

 

 

“OMO!!!!”

Yoona can heard Fanny was squealing outside. She tilted her head, while Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri walked out to see what happened with Fanny. Then in a second, she can heard Sooyoung and Hyoyeon squealed too.

“YOOONG!!!” Yuri suddenly entered the room again with wide smile. “Ppali out!! Ppalli!!” she shook Yoona’s body and forced her to get up.

“Wae, unnie???” Yoona asked. “I’m not in good mood to do anything right now...” she nagged.

“Aish. Then, your mood will boost up if you see it. Ppalli!!!” Yuri keep pulled her until Yoona finally got up.

“What is it? Dont tell me it just something like foods or what. I even not have any interests for ice creams or something like that...” Yoona still nagged.

“Who said that it’s food!” Yuri patted her head and dragged Yoona out from her room.

Yoona gasped as she saw who was sitting on the couch in living room, along with her sisters. “OPPA????”

Jonghyun stood up when Yoona approached him with shocked face. “Sorry to bother you so sudden.” He said when Yoona finally stand in front of him.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? I JUST HUNG UP THE CALL FEW MINS AGO!!” Yoona asked in surprised. “And You said you have something urgent to do...”

Jonghyun scratched his head. “Actually, this is the urgent thing that I must to do.”

“What do you mean???” Yoona couldnt get Jonghyun’s words.

“I just noticed that there’s something wrong with your voice or maybe your feeling when we’re having a chat... and when I called you...”

“AH! So this is you, who was having a call with Yoong?” Sooyoung clapped. “You know, Yoongie shouted many times to her phone.”

“Shouted?” Jonghyun turned his head to Sooyoung.

“Ddeh. Something like ‘ppabo!’ and others...” Sooyoung giggled. “Right, Hyo unnie? Yul unnie?”

“Ddeh.” Hyoyeon smiled and nodded. “And said something like ‘it’s too loooong’.”

“Too long??” Jonghyun looks more confused.

“Dddeh!” Yuri joined this time. “And she shouted London too.”

“London??” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and turned to Yoona once again. “What does it mean?”

Haish! Unnies were such a big mouth... Yoona glanced at her sisters but they gave Yoona a wide smile. Make Yoona pouted. “Nothing.”

“Aigoo... Jonghyun-ah, Yoona must feel uneasy to say anything because we’re here...” Fanny said and giggled. “Seems like we must back to our room...”

“Aniiyo, noona. Actually I have a plan to ask Yoona out for awhile. Can you?” he asked Yoona.

Yoona just nodded after thought for a while. Better to go out than here and being teased by unnies...

“Can I, noona? Sooyoung?” as usual, Jonghyun always asked the other member’s permit everytime he want to ask Yoona out.

“OF COURSEE!!!” Fanny, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon shouted happily. “Yoong, go get change, ppalli!” Yuri dragged her to their room and walked out after Yoona finally changed into a blue jeans and black long coat along with a blue muffler. Jonghyun bid a farewell politely to other members, who were waving at them happily, before he left the dorm with Yoona.

 

 

Hanaggae Beach.  An Hour Later...

They’re walking across the beach, since Hanaggae beach is the nearest and safest beach from public that they can go there at this time.

“Can you tell me what’s the sudden wrong?” Jonghyun asked while they’re keep walking side by side.

“I told you there’s nothing.” Yoona replied coldly. How could I say that I missed you so much these days but when I back to Korea turned out you will go to London... “Why you suddenly appear at my dorm? I thought you have something urgent to do...”

“That’s the urgent thing.” Jonghyun replied and faced Yoona. “The second I notice there’s something wrong with you, I was thinking that I should meet you no matter what.”

“For what?”

“For you.” Jonghyun replied shortly but succeed made Yoona’s heart flustered. “I still remembered my promise to myself, Im Yoona.”

“But I didnt say that it’s because of you. Why you dragged yourself just to see me?” Yoona asked stubbornly.

“I dont care it’s all because of whom. Didnt I say it just now? It’s all because of you and only for you.”

Yoona sighed. Actually her heart already yelled crazily inside and told her to hold her anger but she couldnt. Her brain still has the own way. “Nonsense, Lee Jong Hyun.” She said and started to walk again.

“What do you mean by nonsense?” Jonghyun asked as she approached Yoona. “Don’t you get it what I mean actually?”

“How come you expected me to know if you didnt say it clearly! You only say because of me. What’s with ME?” Yoona blurted out. She couldnt hold her anger anymore.

“Im Yoona...” Jonghyun called her name with soft voice. He held Yoona’s shoulder with his hands, prevented Yoona to walk again, and looked straightly at Yoona’s eyes. Cmon Jjong. You feel it, didnt you? Then why you couldnt say it out? Dont be a coward! He took a deep breath. “It’s because I miss you, Im Yoona...”

Yoona’s jaw dropped as she heard Jonghyun’s words. Bw—BWOH?? He... missed... me??? HE MISSED ME??? For real??? For sure?? He’s not talking about my mind, isnt he?? Because right now, no, since I couldnt meet with him, I always think about him and realised how much I missed him. And I think I’m the only one who felt it... Is this real???

“You know, it’s the first time I feel that one week is so long for me. Although we still exchanged messages but it’s different than we faced each other just like this.” Jonghyun said with his husky voice. WHATEVER you, brain! I even couldnt think before I’m saying it all right now. “And you know, I’ll going to London tomorrow. Actually I really want to meet you before, but I’m afraid you still need to have a rest after your schedules overseas. But once again, I couldnt hold myself to come for you when suddenly I noticed there’s something bothering you. And... right now... even I’m standing in front of you, I’m still missing you...”

Yoona listened to all Jonghyun’s words with teary eyes. Is it true? All the words that he’s saying, is it true? I’m not the only one who missing him like crazy? I’m not the only one who really want to meet him as soon as I arrived in Korea? “You’re saying it truthfully?” Yoona asked with weak voice.

Jonghyun nodded firmly, with his profound eyes. “Truthfully Im Yoona. I miss you. But I guess I’m the only one who’s feeling like this... mianhae...”

“Ppabo...” Yoona said weakly. Aish. I dont care! I have to say it! What am I waiting for? Just tell him clearly, Yoong! She encourgaed herself and finally blurted out. “Can’t you realise why I suddenly turned into gloomy?? It’s all because of you, Lee Jong Hyun! Suddenly you told me that you’ll go to London tomorrow!! I just back to Korea today and you already want to go! We even didnt meet before! Ppabo!” she yelled frustratedly. “You’re not the only one who was feeling like that! Lee Jong Hyun ppabo!” she stopped her words and finally calmed herself. “I miss you too..” she said weakly and looked down.

Jonghyun looks very surprised when Yoona blurted all out. He couldnt say anything until Yoona finally said the same words. The same words that he felt it too. And it made him almost couldnt believe his ears when Yoona said it. He held Yoona’s chin gently and made Yoona faced him. “You... miss me?” he asked in disbelief.

Yoona bite her lip. “You don’t hear it just now?” she asked and looked away.

Jonghyun still looks surprised but the next second, he pulled Yoona and hugged her tightly. “Gomawo...” he said while still hugging Yoona tightly. Seems like he doesnt want to release her. Everytime I hugged her, it always give me this feeling. Too much feelings. Happiness, blissful, relaxed, and more. Those all are good feeling for me. And... here’s your flower scent again that always come to my mind everytime I remembered about you...

Yoona, as soon as she realised that Jonghyun was hugging him, she leaned her head on Jonghyun’s chest and closed her eyes. Enjoyed the warm feeling that Jonghyun gave her and her favorite scent. The scents of Jonghyun that made her being addicted. Just like Taeng unnie said, who else guy we knew that used Black code along with Citrus scent? It’s only you. Your only one scent along with your masculine fragrant which makes me addicted to it. And... the feeling when you hugged me... You know, I always remembered this feeling, most of the times. The warm feeling, the relaxed feeling, the enjoyable feeling... How come a hug can make me being so addicted into it? And it’s just with you. Only you can do it... She leaned her head tightly to Jonghyun’s chest when suddenly she remembered something. “AH!” she squealed suddenly and raised her head to face Jonghyun.

“Wae?” Jonghyun looks surprised towards her sudden act. “What’s the matter?” he asked but still didnt release Yoona.

“Give me your car keys, oppa! Ppalli!”

“Bwoh?” Jonghyun looks puzzled and finally released Yoona. “Car keys? Are you planning to go home alone? Right now?”

“Anii!! Ppalli give me!”

Jonghyun still looks puzzled by Yoona’s sudden act but he still took the key from his pocket and gave it to Yoona. As soon as she received the key, she rush off to the car that parked not too far from them, left Jonghyun, who still looks puzzled.

Yoona opened the car’s door and opened her bag, which she left it on the car, and took out a rectangle box. She locked the car and back to Jonghyun, who was waiting for her confusedly. “Tadaa!” she showed the box in front of Jonghyun while smiling widely. “For you!”

“What’s this?” Jonghyun asked.

Yoona didnt answer him. She just grabbed Jonghyun’s hands to accept the box from her. “Open it!”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows and opened the Gucci box. His jaw dropped as he saw the scarf inside the box. “For me???”

Yoona smiled happily when she saw Jonghyun’s facial expression. “Ddeh. I bought it when I and my sisters were shopping in Hongkong. Do you like it, oppa?”

Jonghyun took it out. Still looks surprised. “It’s so sudden...”

“Actually it’s not so sudden. Since you gave me your scarf too when we’re at Japan. So, I think I must buy a new one for you...” Yoona explained.

“You still remember it??” he asked with more surpised face. “But... the one that I gave you is not a new one...”

“Anii. Do you think I didnt know that you just bought it that day?” she grinned when Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Yongseobang and Hyun told me...”

“Ah... but still...” Jonghyun scratched his head. “You must not to buy a new one for me. It’s very good...” he praised truthfully to the scarf.

“Truthfully I dont want to give you back your scarf.” Yoona grinned. I’m addicted into it. So I dont want to give you back. Call me selfish, whatever. “So, do you just want to take a look at it until few hours more, or wear it?” Yoona pouted. “But I wont let you choose the first one. Look at your clothes! How come you didnt wear something on your neck when your tshirt is v-low-cut like that...”

Jonghyun laughed towards Yoona's words. “Ara. I’ll wear it. It so happened that I didnt wear any scarfs...” he said while putting the scarf around his neck.

“Why you didnt wear any before?” Yoona asked while she’s helping Jonghyun to put the scarf on his neck.

“Well, I’m in a hurry when I left the dorm. I only grabbed this coat, and didnt remember anything else...” Jonghyun replied innocently while looking at Yoona who still managing the scarf to look perfectly on Jonghyun.

Yoona raised her head and faced Jonghyun in amazed. You’re in a hurry just because of me? She smiled and shook her head when Jonghyun asked why she suddenly looked at him. “I’m finish!” she clapped happily when she finished to put the scarf on Jonghyun, and even tied it so well.  

“Oh, it feel so warm.” Jonghyun said happily. He then looked at Yoona with thankful expression. “Gomawo...”

Yoona nodded. “Next time if I saw you in a bare neck with this cold weather, I’ll punch you...” she threatened Jonghyun.

Jonghyun laughed upon Yoona’s words. He patted Yoona’s head and smile. “Arasseo... Now come here.”

Yoona raised her eyebrows in confused. “But I already here in front of you. What do you mean?” she asked innocently.

Jonghyun left out a husky laugh. He then walked closer to Yoona and hugged her again. “You interrupted us in the middle...” he said while Yoona’s hair gently and hugged her so tight. See? I just released you for few minutes but I couldnt help but hug you once again. Im Yoona... you really made me crazy...

“Ppabo...” Yoona replied him and smiled blissfully. Fortunately you hugged me right now so you can’t see how blushed I am... She raised her hands to hug Jonghyun too and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

“Remember what am I saying oppa! Dont eat strange foods there, have enough rest, bring your thick clothes since it almost winter...” Yoona kept babbled when they already in the car towards SNSD’s dorm. Actually from the beach, they decided to have a dinner first at the restaurant not too far from that beach first before they left.

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun smiled while still focused driving. “Anymore?”

“No more. Remember, If I heard that there’s something wrong with you when you were there, just dont try to talk to me. I’ll be very angry with you.”

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun laughed once again and Yoona’s hair. “Oh, you’re feeling sleepy?” he asked when he saw Yoona was yawning. “Just sleep first. It still an hour after we reached your dorm. I’ll wake you up when we arrived.”

“No, I’m not.” Yoona denied stubbornly.

Jonghyun ignored her. He stopped the car first to lowered Yoona’s seat and covered her with his coat. “Now, sleep.” He patted Yoona’s head and smiled.

Yoona finally gave up because she seriously feel sleepy. She closed her eyes while holding Jonghyun’s coat that covered her.

 

 

Jonghyun stopped the car at the parking area. He looked at Yoona. She’s sleeping so joyfully... How come I wake her up... She must feels very tired... Seems like I should bring her to the dorm. He then out from the car and opened Yoona’s door. Carefully, he lifted Yoona’s body so gently, tried hard not to disturb her sleep. He then entered the elevator while carrying Yoona with bridal style. He pressed the bell at SNSD’s dorm with his elbow since his hands are fully used.

Taeyeon opened the door and gasped in surprise when she saw Jonghyun was there, along with Yoona on his arms.

“She’s sleeping, noona...” Jonghyun said in low voice.

Taeyeon nodded in understand and opened the door wider. “Jonghyun-ah, can you please bring her to the room? But wait, I have to calm my dongsaengs first before they squealed like crazy.”

Jonghyun nodded and waited at the front door while Taeyeon told something on the members at the living room. Jonghyun can heard they gasped in surprise but fortunately they’re becoming cooperative when Jonghyun finally can entered and only can bowed his head, they all smiled so blissfully and didnt let out any voice. Yuri opened the door which is Yoona and Yuri’s shared room.

“Can I enter, noona?” Jonghyun asked mannerly.

“Sure. Yoona’s bed is on the right.” Yuri nodded and smiled. She closed the door from outside when Jonghyun finally entered the room.

Jonghyun carefully put Yoona on the bed. Fortunately Yoona seems in a heavy sleep. He took the blanket and covered Yoona until her chin. He then sat on Yoona’s bed, beside her.

Oh? You’re smiling? Guess that you must have a good dream right now? He Yoona’s hair gently. You know, I just added one moment in my list of happy moments right now. The one at the beach just now... Yes, even right now I couldnt hold my smile when I recalled the moments... Cincca Im Yoona... You really made me crazy, dont you? You can made me feel panicky just by your short replied message. But in a second you can made me smiled so blissfully towards your act and your words... or even only with your smile. He then looked at his watch. Seems like I have to leave now. I feel guilty towards your sisters if I stay here a little longer. But... aish... it’s hard for me to go... You know, we wont see each other for a week again... Isn’t it hard? It’s hard for me, since this week already made me crazy because of missing you... Missing you, hm? That words seems unfamilier to me, but once again, you made me feel it. That’s why I’m saying that you really made me crazy because of there’s so many feeling that I feel because of you... He sighed. “Sleep well, Im Yoona...” he whispered and Yoona’s cheek gently. He kept stared at her, seems like having a fight in his mind and finally leaned a kiss gently on Yoona’s forehead. Just a light kiss.

Dont ask me what am I doing just now. I just feel like I have to... As I told you, I’m becoming so crazy right now... Hopefully you wont realise it, you must think me as a ert right? He scratched his head and looked at Yoona once again before he finally left the room.

 


 

annyeong guys

woah. this chapter is seriously longer than previous chapt. it used 13 pages.

actually I want to split it into two chapt but i dont know where's the right part to cut it so~~

here comes, the long chapter T.T because i couldnt stop when writing this chapt... ~ what a stupid author, right ke ke ke

i'm afraid if you bored with this sooooo loooooong chapt. T.T mianhae

as usual, if you dont mind, please comment about your opinions ^^ suggestion ^^ critics ^^ or anything ^^ just let me know :)

and once again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the SUBSCRIBERS :') READERS :') and COMMENTS :') and also UPVOTED :')

hopefully you will always enjoy this story.

so, see you next chapt soon ^^